Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #120

Pages:  #1... #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 16:23 other posts 
Another head shaker
My aunt got really sick and after a hospital stay she is back home recovering. I went to visit today and on the way over I realized I had forgot to eat some breakfast. I stopped at a Marathon gas station. I have done occasional business here for years. I walk in today and there were NO prices on anything in the store. I finally decided on what was not very long ago a .79 cent bottle of water,and what WAS a .99 cent honey bun.
I went to pay and I ask where all the prices were. the lady said that stuff is rising in cost so fast that every order that comes in the prices are higher,they could not keep up with marking the changes. 3.82 cent for a honey bun and a small bottle of water. double what it was last year. What the hell good is these "higher minimum wages" if everything is going to go up to cover it??

Instead of theory's they need to be teaching actual math.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 17:01
The prices will continue to rise. Do you want people to starve?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 17:29 other posts 
No, but if the prices keep rising, people won't be able to afford to eat.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 17:45
What you are saying is that pay raises are needed.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 13:57 other posts 
Hey, dgraff , you will never be my emergency contact!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 15:50 other posts 
He is a mechanic, you sure about that?

Always be nice to the mechanic,and the fellow that runs the back hoe at the cemetary. Both know how to ruin your day.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 09:45 other posts 
Goodbye Florida, I will return in a few months!
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

And hello Alabama!
By #610414 30,Apr,23 09:58
The state will be made much poorer by your absence. Drive carefully. We wouldn’t want to miss you here, too.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 10:21 other posts 
Thank you and thank you!

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:47 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

This is outright sickening.It is difficult enough for people that have disablitys to get help and such and here are healthy people WANTING this spinal cords cut,their eyes blind. Sick, just sick
By #610414 30,Apr,23 08:08
I don't know if it's me or everyone is having this problem. I can only see a portion of your post. There's a section that gets cut off on the right
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 08:16 other posts 
Well in this case it is normal on my end but it happens alot here,when you post a link you should be able to clic what you can see of the link and get there

Copy and paste this into google.

this is the title of the page. it is very disturbing.

From transgendered to 'transabled': Now people are 'choosing' to identify as handicapped

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 00:07 other posts 
Hi admin ,

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong. With regard to the blacklist status, once a person is blacklisted, I thought it is impossible to access their profile to specifically send them a gift. The only caveat being, if someone sent me a negative gift and that angered me enough to initiate a blacklist against them, I believe I have a one time opportunity to reciprocate and send them a gift, negative or otherwise. Is my line of thinking correct?
By admin [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 00:32 other posts 
Well, after years of layering up various options it's a bit complicated.

When you open someone's profile - first there is a check if you blacklisted this member. If you did, you won't see anything except the message that this member is in your black list and the reason if you specified it. Nothing more will be shown. This is the end of it if you blacklisted the member.

If the member is not in your blacklist, the second check is made - if the member has blacklisted you. If it is true, you will see a message, that you are blacklisted by the member and couple of options - to blacklist this member back or to try to send an "apology". Then there will be the third check - if this member sent some negative gifts to you and they are still not deleted by you or someone else, even if it was long ago, you will see an additional option to send negative gift to this member. If there are no negative gifts sent to you previously by the member, the option will not be visible.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 08:02 other posts 
Thank you, admin.

Your response was detailed and very interesting! The "Step 3" check leaves the door open for the POSSIBILITY of at least one unfavorable gift and that is all based on previous actions!

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 10:07 other posts 

When dealing with college debt,or staring at the potential for college debt,why not take facts and common sense into consideration?
By #610414 29,Apr,23 19:03
Because people are people. It's not supposed to be measured in dollars and cents.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:24 other posts 
What does that mean? I know your last name is not webster but,that response leaves me with my head turned to 1 side?
A english lit degree or something is very useless and would simply be a heavy debt for no gain.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 21:03
It means that some people like Greek philosophy or English lit and are willing to get a college education dealing with subjects that are hard to make a living from.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:15 other posts 
Then why do they whine about the debt and expect others that can't go to college watch their tax dollars pay for their "freedom" to choose a education that won't support them?
When you make a decision to go in a different direction than the population, you should acknowledge and accept the added responsibility's of that decision. And debt from a education that has limited usage in the real world is a added responsibility.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 21:25
Because the debt is obscene. We are the richest country in the world, yet, the government will not subsidize college education. If the public is so against giving college students a loan to study these subjects (and so far, only you has complained) then they shouldn't approve them.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:50 other posts 
What does our wealth have to do with people making unwise financial decisions?
Gee, what you are saying is if I want to learn basket weaving so I can make my own clothes baskets, I should be able to go to college for free on the tax payers dime.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 22:09
Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Why? Because for every potential basket weaver, there are thousands that do get an education that is rewarding and beneficial for the country.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 22:11 other posts 
I am glad we have at least 2 partys to rule because if your party ruled,we would be fucking BROKE
By #610414 29,Apr,23 22:20
And yet, Trump is the one that increased our national debt the highest.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:31 other posts 
This is quite a compassionate and amazing rescue!

By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 18:46 other posts 

You know, I don't grill out much, but I think if this scoundrel sent this message to me or my neighbors ,I would grill out every day and make sure to use plenty of spices!
By #610414 29,Apr,23 21:12
Assholes are everywhere.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:13 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 19:19 other posts 
Public service video

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 19:45 other posts 
Chris Rock is funny and those were all good tips to avoid getting your ass kicked by the police;

● Obey the law
● Use common sense
● Stop immediately
● Turn that shit off
● Be polite
● Shut the fuck up
● Get a white friend
● Don't ride with a mad woman
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 20:31 other posts 

I don't think this guy got the memo. I can't believe this shit,it is in about 3 minutes of the video. The "suspect" acts like a damn fool, grabs the officer and drags him down the exit ramp!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 15:21 other posts 
There's a slogan that's has roots going back to the mid 80's and it was coined for anti littering. The slogan is;

"DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS"

I think Texans use it for other things, too. The spin on this could be, DON'T MESS WITH TEXANS, especially those with guns. Read on for a shooting that happened in Cleveland, Texas.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 22:01 other posts 
Mention this to any kids you may know.
A Teen in Mississippi killed himself because of a scammer in Nigeria threatening to send his photos to his family and school
There should be a special place in hell for those nigerian scammers.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 17:02 other posts 
Jerry Springer died as a result of pancreatic cancer on April 27, 2023, at the age of 79. Jerry Springer "was an American broadcaster, journalist, actor, producer, lawyer, and politician.[1] Born in London, England, during World War II to refugees escaping the Holocaust, Springer was raised in Queens, New York City. He attended Northwestern University School of Law, qualified as a lawyer, and first became actively involved in politics working for the campaign of Robert Kennedy in 1968."
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 18:38 other posts 
I credit him for my efforts to recover from my accident. A few days of being doped up on pain meds,arm in a sling in a recliner, and nothing but his crazy shit show on tv to watch on the couple channels of tv I could get, I got up and went and picked up a wrench,and had to relearn how to use it,But had there been anything good on tv at that time,I am not sure I coulda made it
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 19:34 other posts 
There were those times that I didn't go to work and soap operas and talk shows were all that was on the boob tube. I really didn't consider his show a talk show, it was a "shit" show. The Jerry Springer Show was right up there with wrestling as far as believability goes!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 20:16 other posts 
I still to this day watch his show it’s a freak show much like this site every thing featured on his show you can find here any time of day
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 20:22 other posts 
It's still on? Hey, how can you be watching it, isn't it a daytime program? I used to watch it for pure entertainment value!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 20:26 other posts 
Some times I sneak home for lunch and watch his show
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 20:39 other posts 
Oh, you sneak home for some home cookin', do ya? Good for you!

Here is a short video of some typical Jerry Springer Show highlights! Enjoy!

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 21:24 other posts 
I remember my former girlfriend telling me she was in a drug rehab with a fellow that had been on the show several times, said it paid well and none of it was real.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 21:23 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 15:36 other posts 
I had read something about this the other day and thought it was just some bs but damn, it is reality.
My credit rating was somewhere over 800 last time I checked and my income is LOW BUT I pay what bills I have as I am supposed to.
If My situation improved to a point I wanted to buy a home, under joe biden i would have to pay a HIGHER interest rate co

I will copy and paste this from my congressman.

You’ll never believe what Joe Biden is trying to do now.

If you have good credit, the Biden Administration wants to punish you and make you pay more for your home mortgage to subsidize other Americans who are considered high-risk borrowers with poor credit scores. Seriously. You can’t make it up.

The Biden Administration wants to social engineer the housing market. This is a system that is supposed to be based on one’s creditworthiness, where people get better interest rates the higher their credit score is.

Unfortunately, the Biden Administration doesn’t seem to understand that one’s credit has nothing to do with their wealth. There are countless North Carolinians who aren’t millionaires but have worked tirelessly over the years to pay their bills on time, spend their money responsibly, and earn a high credit score. And there are plenty of wealthy people who don’t manage their money responsibly and don’t have a good credit score as a result.

President Biden doesn’t care because he’s intent on playing politics and forcing the people who contribute to the stability and solvency of our financial system to subsidize those who, for various reasons, struggled to fulfill their financial commitments. It’s irresponsible and has the potential of flipping our entire housing financial system upside down with disastrous consequences.

That’s why I’m fighting back. I recently led a letter to the Biden Administration expressing my outrage and opposition and demanding answers on how and why they crafted this reckless proposal.

And I’m also looking into every tool at Congress’ disposal to stop it from ever being implemented, including the possibility this proposal could fall under the Congressional Review Act and be struck down by a vote of Congress.

It’s truly sad that President Biden is so desperate to pander that he’s now trying to punish people who engage in responsible financial behavior, forcing money out of their pockets. I’ll do everything in my power to try to stop this.

Sincerely,

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 16:33 other posts 
Now that's some doo-doo!
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 18:39 other posts 
yea, penalized for doing the right thing

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 23:05 other posts 
I just posted a song for sherryann in the WORD FOR THE DAY thread, a song by Brewer & Shipley, ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE. A toke to me is taking a drag/puff on a joint. So with that said, what in the heck is the meaning of ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE? Here are the words if you are unfamiliar with the song. Is the song just about being high waiting on a train?

One toke over the line, sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
Sitting downtown in a railway station
One toke over the line
Waiting for the train that goes home, sweet Mary
Hoping that the train is on time
One toke over the line
Who do you love? I hope it's me
I've been changing, as you can plainly see
I felt the joy and I learned about the pain
That my momma said
If I should choose to make a part of me
Would surely strike me dead
And now I'm one toke over the line, sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
One toke over the line
Waiting for the train that goes home, sweet Mary
One toke over the line
I sail away a country mile
And now I'm returning and showing off my smile
I met all the girls and I loved myself a few
And to my surprise
Like everything else I've been through
It opened up my eyes
And now I'm one toke over the line, sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
One toke over the line
Don't you know I'm just waiting for the train that goes home, sweet Mary
One toke over the line
Don't you know I'm just waiting for the train that goes home, sweet Mary
(Sitting downtown) Sitting in a railway station
One toke over the line
I want to be one toke over the line, sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
One toke over the line
Waiting for the train that goes home
One toke over the line
One toke over line
One toke, one toke over the line
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 14:32 other posts 
I purchased some car floor mats in September but didn't have time to trim and install them at the time so I tossed them in the back figuring that I will do what I need to do when I get to Florida. So here it is, the end of my stay and I'm not taking them back to Michigan, I want the cargo space! I was outside measuring and cutting the mats for the front, back and cargo. I didn't want to make any mistakes so I cautiously cut then cut some more where needed. All in, I spent about 1 hour and 20 minutes outside (talked to my neighbors, too) and I'm freakin' dripping of perspiration from my head. The ends of my hair are absolutely wet! It's only 87 degrees out, I mean it has been in the 90's, it is so darn HOT! I do not know how Floridians handle this heat OR anyone that lives in this type of climate!
By #610414 26,Apr,23 14:39
By the way, the knock-off thread /forum/thread.php?id=28860#7206 with over 7200 posts
was created primarily for deep thinkers and political exchanges and discussions. However, please feel free to post random thoughts and/or questions here in the ORIGINAL thread with nearly 40,000 posts. We deal with other mundane subjects.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 15:45 other posts 
I'm fully aware that as of your above post, there were 7,206 posts! I just wonder how many hundreds there were that you snagged from this thread. I'm sure you thank leopoldij for the hundreds of cooter pictures he contributes. And let's not forget to acknowledge phart for his participation! Without him, you wouldn't have had the hundreds upon hundreds of posts insulting him!

Congratulations!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 15:46 other posts 
Try to stay on topic, please. What does your post have to do with how hot it is in Florida?
By #610414 26,Apr,23 17:01
Honestly? Ok, how about this. We, Floridians, handle the heat by just being normal. It’s you northerners that have thin blood.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   ...#769

Show It Off