Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #116

Pages:  #1... #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,23 19:02 other posts 
They are now marking on certain cat and dog food human consumption grade so the poor old people living by themselves on a fixed income living in Joe Biden’s world can have a safe affordable meal 🥘 way to go Joe even Obama didn’t think of that
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,23 19:03 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,23 19:06 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,23 20:20 other posts 
Hi admin , question, please?

Am I just noticing this feature or is it something that has been available to view on Showitoff for quite some time? It is the "all gifts you have sent" option. /viewsentgifts.php

Dang! I send some really nice gifts!
By admin [Ignore] 03,May,23 22:05 other posts 
It's recent. Mostly because of some trolls who make gift page unavailable to others (premium option) and other members can't delete bad gifts they sent before so the member can keep sending bad gifts to them even while blacklisted.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 02:50 other posts 
Interesting, thank you!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,May,23 03:17 other posts 
Looked at that link and it reminds me of candycrush... just saying
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 03:37 other posts 
Perhaps it looks like Candy Crush but I appreciate admin's logic behind it. 👍
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 07:09 other posts 
Oh, yes, you did say this feature was designed as a premium option for some trolls. Thank you.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,May,23 09:55 other posts 
Where on my page can I find this?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 11:21 other posts 
I see MINE directly above my green verification tick mark. Can you see it on your page?
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,May,23 00:02 other posts 
No, it must be for premium members.
By admin [Ignore] 05,May,23 07:46 other posts 
Not premium. It's in the same spot where the link to page with all received gifts is.
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,May,23 09:28 other posts 
Next to the received gift icon is the social activity meter. I don’t see anything regarding sent gifts.
By admin [Ignore] 05,May,23 11:04 other posts 
Really?

By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:13 other posts 
gee,I even have this on my page! I have sent out alot of smiley faces!
By #610414 05,May,23 13:45
Kebmo, you are a cook. Follow the recepie.😈
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 14:59 other posts 
Dang kebmo, get your hand of your dick and use it to grab your bifocals! Like I said, it is directly above your green verification tick mark!
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,May,23 20:20 other posts 
CAT, admin and bella!, I sent you screenshots of it NOT being there.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:05 other posts 
The screen shot you sent to admin should yield results!
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:18 other posts 
I accept your apology! ❤️
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It’s fixed. I “read the recipe” and “took my hand off of my dick”!
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Thanks admin
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:27 other posts 
Yeah, my bifocal comment was sparky!
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:23 other posts 
as a visitor to your page I can only see the total gifts you have received, nothing to clic on to see the 1's you may have sent.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:31 other posts 
That's the way it's supposed to be, Mr. Nosy!
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:51 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:35 other posts 
Only the member can see their sent gifts. It’s private.
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

But anyone can see my member!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:48 other posts 
Take your hand off your dick, NOW!
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,May,23 23:16 other posts 
I’m a dick ted to it!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 23:30 other posts 
You big goofy!
By #610414 06,May,23 08:10

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 17:46 other posts 
This is really WILD!

By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:37 other posts 
Yep,goats are very entertaining!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 23:32 other posts 
That looks like Linda Blair (The Exorcist) in goat form!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 15:14 other posts 
When a person is stuck on stoopid, is it possible for them to change and become unstuck?
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 15:31 other posts 
No, it's not. Stoopid is terminal. Dumb is repairable as long as the dumb 1 wants to become undumb.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,23 07:23 other posts 
General question for premium paid and diamond members, why do you choose or not choose to "hide" your gifts?

My reason for not hiding any gift is whether the gift is considered a "good" gift, "harmless joke" gift OR "negative" gift, it is what it is.

I primarily send good gifts, there are times that I send harmless gifts however I have sent negative gifts, too. In most cases, the idea of sending negative gifts only shows the character of the sender. Oh well and there are a number of "characters" here!
By #610414 05,May,23 13:55
I erase negative gifts. All others are visible to anyone interested.

By #692771 05,May,23 08:58
🚨Attention PITBULL AKA PA-Moron🚨

You’re a fucking idiot son, oh did I mention a dumb useless cunt
It doesn’t matter what my other profile/s is or are, doesn’t change a fucking thing. So instead of Bella! this Bella that you fucking pig, it will be Doll this Doll that so what’s the difference

I’ll tell you what the difference is you fucking loser, I have been playing you off for a total fucking fool for over 2 weeks now, you have been my new toy puppet if you like, I like toys/puppets they are such fun to play with & you just fell right into my lap, you know why, probably not. Well, I’ll tell ya, you’re just a stupid dumb cunt that has no brain & wanders around aimlessly on the internet trying to be a big fucking hero cause you such a loser in your dismal RL, although I don’t think RL (let me explain that to your poor simple brain RL = Real Life), all you do is exist, fuck tard, you’re a shit stain on this Earth 🌎 & needs to be wiped off it.

[deleted image]
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,May,23 09:09 other posts 
hey, people the fake cunt of this site changed his profile name. It suits you fine
By #692771 05,May,23 10:28
🤣🤣🤣🤣 looser
By #610414 05,May,23 13:48
Yeah, Puppet_Master!, but how do you really feel about Pa-Moron aka PITBULL? 🤣🤣😈

By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 22:04 other posts 
Uh-oh! Looks like PITBULL shit himself, AGAIN!

Way too much stuff happening for someone so simple as him to absorb in a short period of time..... Apparently he's got himself all worked up because he has come to the realization that 1.) I am NOT Pa-Freddys_Evil_Twin_Bro and 2.) Pa-Freddys_Evil_Twin_Bro is not only a premium paid account, he is a VERIFIED premium paid account.

Yep, 4 members, one being me, verified Pa-Freddys_Evil_Twin_Bro! And may I add, PITBULL, a 5 year member, has just a paltry amount of 6 members that verified his profile, only 2 more members then the profile established less than one month ago!
By #692771 04,May,23 22:41
🤣🤣🤣🤣, soz Bella that wasnt directed at you 🥹, just this looser PITBULL
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,May,23 06:07 other posts 
hey Mydoll you fucking troll
By #692771 05,May,23 06:13
Who fuckwit 🤷‍♂️, you such a fucking looser you still don't get it
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,May,23 06:30 other posts 
hey mydoll you puppet head...just said it;
I AM Mydoll the one who created this Pa-Freddys profile.

--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

your name on the Mydoll profile shows you are this Pa-Freddys shit profile. The profile was made in Australia where you live.
By #692771 05,May,23 06:39
Hey shit stain,

I think Bella! has had a gutful of you don't you think, so lets move this to you pathetic little Forum, here's a link /forum/thread.php?id=30859#630 just encase your puny little brain cant remember where it is, see you there MORRON

By #692771 04,May,23 23:32
🚨ATTTENTION PITBULL AKA PA-MORON🚨

Listen fuckwit, I have been dropping you hints all the fucking time about who I am, but your poor simple brain just doesn't get it

Repeatably I have told you that how could I be Bella I speak nothing like her, but you were to fucking stupid to hear it.

Nor how can I speak like an American cause I fucking am not, you are I believe, so how could you not hear that as well, fucktard, you had to hear that as well from the Admin gods, I have now updated my profile to display my actual location, Ethiopia

Now your blaming some other poor cunt when will it end, hey, here is a thing, engage brain before engaging mouth, oh sorry I forgot you don't have a brain 🧠 fucktard.

You have had this coming for a long time, so why don't you just fuck the hell of

Like I have said multiple times before, tap the button to allow all to respond to your dribble, I will do same then I will back off, till then game on.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,May,23 19:46 other posts 
bella! my sincere apologies about the matter thinking you were this faKe profile Pa-Freddys. I know now is not you!

Now I have the name of the member of this site behind the above fake profile. So sorry
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 19:50 other posts 
Sorry? You? Yes, you are a sorry individual but I don't believe that you are sorry for the things that you have said about me.

/blogs/54080.html
/blogs/54073.html
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 19:56 other posts 
In fact just the other day, you, Sir-Skittles and AndreaAsian trashed me in chat. What's up with that? Just a word to the wise, you really need to be concerned with the company that you keep.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:07 other posts 
I' m saying sorry. Why are you so vengeance?

Must I remind you what you wrote on this forum 5 days ago page #3; "Let anyone of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone... bible verse on John 8:7
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:20 other posts 
Then show me and the other members just how sorry you are by removing the blogs that are nothing but lies and replace them with a blog saying that what you previously presented as fact/truth was inaccurate.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:24 other posts 
God you nasty! I know you won't come to your senses

FORGET IT AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:26 other posts 
At least I do have sense, common sense. Too bad you can't say the same about yourself.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:23 other posts 
May I draw to your attention that the two blogs that you chose to post yesterday and today were very coarse and not honest.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:26 other posts 
You are full of resentment and impossible to deal with.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

I am finished with you...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:27 other posts 
And you are delusional, living in la-la land and fabricate nothing but lies.

For the record, I've been "finished with you" for months.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 20:52 other posts 
Although you went as far as offering a weak apology and she never admits guilt, you remind me so much of CAT. You have the need to be seen and heard. It doesn't matter whether what you're saying is fact or fantasy, you have got to be seen and heard. You two are like two peas in a pod, you're made for one another!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,23 21:48 other posts 
There you go, popping off with your foul mouth and foul attitude.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   ...#769

Show It Off