Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #112

Pages:  #1... #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 08:05 other posts 
Is this why democrats want to portray russia as a enemy?
only registered users can see external links

I know for the most part of my life russia has been portrayed as terrible. And sadly putins invasion of ukraine helped seal the deal on that image. But what if? What if putin had maintained the level of improvements that were going on before 2014?

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,May,23 03:46 other posts 
Hmm. What has changed with genetics that others do not know about regarding this matter of XX & XY chromosones?

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,May,23 11:09 other posts 
After the recent shooting in Texas I saw Greg Abbott, Govenor of Texas, talk about how the problem was not guns but people with mental health issues.

So this is quite interesting, is this how Texas deals with mental health issues?

[deleted image]
By #610414 11,May,23 12:20
I'm sorry. I can't open the pic. We are not (friends)
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,23 12:44 other posts 
Is that a dry-begging attempt of asking Andthisisme to add you as a friend?

It says; CNN's Pamela Brown reported that despite Abbott's assertion that the issue is tied to mental health, he's cut more than $117 million from the state's Health and Human Services Commission in 2021 to a little more than $93 million in 2022.
By #610414 11,May,23 13:26
I wasn’t trying to, but, it worked out that way. I’ve been using my IPhone lately and my eyes just can’t see that well anymore. Thanks Bella! For the help.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,May,23 13:03 other posts 
I have added you to my friends
By #610414 11,May,23 13:23
Thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,23 13:27 other posts 
Oh, you buckled, she was dry-begging for that add.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,May,23 16:48 other posts 
I am just a big softee at heart.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,23 17:36 other posts 
Whatever you say, my friend. I must admit, I have noticed that she seems to be targeting my friends. Other than she wants to be like me, I find that really odd.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,23 12:33 other posts 
Well we apparently need to address the mental health crisis we are facing as a nation. Why are guns so easily accessible to criminals and wack-jobs?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,May,23 13:05 other posts 
This was an interesting survey which seems to indicate that Congress is out of step with the majority of voters

[deleted image]
By #610414 11,May,23 13:30
Nothing new
By #610414 11,May,23 13:29
Let’s see. Mental health on one hand, gun ownership on the other. No contest. We need to support every mass shooter that we can support. It’s our Constitutional duty.
I already know, even though it's ridiculous that a Dutch guy would now this;
Greg Abbott didn't lift a finger to improve mental healthcare.

By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 10:50 other posts 

The very last 1 is hilarious! Karen got a ticket for a false 911 call!
By #610414 11,May,23 12:23

By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,23 21:38 other posts 
ATTENTION, ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!

PA-FREDDY has truly been exposed. Freddy, aka PITBULL, blacklisted Puppet_Master! based on things that Freddy fabricated/made up, ie computer program viruses! Just my opinion Freddy, your true colors are showing. You really are a very weak little man and you clearly cannot stand the heat!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,May,23 21:50 other posts 
big deal I blacklisted him I can reverse that banned at any time I want. You and your army of puppets head will not stop me here. You are nasty and a bitch.

Fuck you nutjob
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,23 21:52 other posts 
Have you pissed and shit all over yourself, AGAIN!?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,May,23 21:58 other posts 
I need to take piss on your pudding face
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,23 22:03 other posts 
Have you taken a look at your acne scared/pock marked face recently?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,May,23 22:07 other posts 
oh yes, the mask of Halloween that looks like your face. I gave it to your friend CAT

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 18:47 other posts 

I would laugh at this but it is down right sad,1 person dead,another seriously hurt,by criminals that the very people they harmed don't want them punished.

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 16:20 other posts 
You might want to listen to this,Tucker carlson explains "news" and what we hear may be "true" But not the WHOLE truth.

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 16:14 other posts 
A ad from our previous and hopefully next President.

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 13:36 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 12:09 other posts 
It is looking like if we want to be instant millionaires we all need to rush to california and identify as Black! All kinds of free money going to be handed out.

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 11:50 other posts 
This also applies to sitting down to a good meal at a restaurant.

By #692771 10,May,23 10:27
🚔 PA-MORON THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 🚔

/blogs/54176.html

Any members that wish to join me, in my crusade against this idiot PITBULL AKA PA-MORON, please click the following link for details. /blogs/54118.html

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,23 09:49 other posts 
Today is national shrimp 🍤 day everyone is supposed to eat shrimp for dinner to bad living in Biden’s world no one can afford it all though it might cost less than chicken right now
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

No one had shrimp 🍤 for dinner tonight?

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 20:56 other posts 
It’s impossible you just can’t reason with cat if i was woody her husband i would have offed myself years ago
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:26 other posts 
Oh, I see you interact with her, you like her, you really like her. And I bet you cream your pants when she refers to you as "Mountain Man" and tosses in a couple of these emojis 😘😘

Tell the truth!
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:34 other posts 
She seems to like dgraff, she said she wouldn't push him off the edge of the earth with a broom awhile ago, leaving me to wonder if I will become a cliffhanger or fall into the abyss or worse, oblivion?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 22:07 other posts 
I know, I know! He talks smack at her and she laps it up and sends him 😘
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,23 04:29 other posts 
I love to hate her politics
By #610414 10,May,23 08:18
And I hate to love your politics, you sexy Mountain Man. 🥰🥰
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,23 09:05 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,23 07:21 other posts 
Trump says it’s an outrage i don’t even know that woman I’m laughing because back in my biker days i remember saying the same thing a few times
--------------------------------------- added after 103 minutes

A little tid bit of my past i thought you all might enjoy
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,May,23 07:31 other posts 

'They caught me red handed..' 'It wasn't me!'
By #610414 10,May,23 08:20
🤣🤣😈

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,23 19:36 other posts 
A woman with 2 kids in front of me at the grocery store and I could just smell the democrat stench in the air was checking her groceries out her bill was 114.90 and it fit in 3 plastic disposable bags so trying to make small talk i says just think 3 years ago you would have needed a big shopping cart 🛒 to fit 115 dollars worth she got all offended and I started laughing because I knew I just touched the heart of a democrat and she was mad because she knew I was right
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 20:07 other posts 
Democrats have a unique scent about them?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,23 20:56 other posts 
Absolutely it’s a shit smell with a hint of lilac
By #610414 08,May,23 21:04
I agree with you. But it's not all Dumbocrats fault.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,23 21:09 other posts 
Then why has it only happened when Obama and old sloppy Joe were president
By #610414 08,May,23 21:43
It's Always funny when someone just pulls "facts" out of their ass.

The economy improved markedly under former President Barack Obama, from the start of 2009 through the end of 2016. Faced with the specter of another Great Depression in winter 2009, President Obama enacted a series of policies that helped the economy avoid that fate. The economy was growing again by the second half of 2009, and jobs followed suit by early 2010. Economic growth continued apace for the rest of President Obama’s time in office, and job growth logged its longest expansion on record by early 2017, dating back to 1939.1 Employment opportunities improved, the unemployment rate fell, wages eventually increased, and household debt dropped sharply.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 04:35 other posts 
I don’t give a good god damn about your google search I lived through it and I was self employed through his black ass bull shit and survived it not by much though you old retired people don’t feel anything because you receive a government check and even when you worked you didn’t feel the effects you’re employers did but let me tell you if my business survives another year of old Mr magoo it will be a miracle and you old people don’t see it he’s forcing out the little guy to make room for big business
By #610414 09,May,23 09:18
If your business doesn’t make it then, as I always say, “It’s management’s fault.”. Old retired people make approximately one half what they were making at retirement. Charlie and I worked hard to have what we have. When the economy took a tumble, my employers felt it, yes, but, between Charlie and me we lost almost 145K from our 401K’s. We were lucky we worked in jobs that were needed during any time. We did not loose our jobs, but, many did. Do you know who we have to thank for that? Mr Bush Jr. Thanks to Obama we and the country came back. And then? The Clown gets in there and gives Big Business a tax break and the little businesses and the common man got FUCKED. Go cry a River and see if anyone gives a damn.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 10:00 other posts 
Their it is that dirty little democratic attitude the i don’t give a fuck attitude step aside granny and let the young people fix your fuck ups your governor has Florida under control and I would like him to fix the whole country now
By #610414 09,May,23 10:43
Sure he does, DeSantis is singularly responsible for fucking up the educational system, costing the taxpayers millions of dollars, endangering the jobs of thousands of workers going to war with Disney and putting a dampener on this states biggest industry, tourism. He made the state much, much more dangerous with his gun laws and made free speech a crime. I hope he does win the 2024 election. Then I’ll laugh until I pee watching you get what you’ve voted for.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 15:14 other posts 
And I’m laughing now because you got what you voted for a dottering old fool that looks like MR MAGOO and shits his suit at important events and tells everyone how great the economy is while all the poor elderly people eat cat food honey did you ever fuck up
By #610414 09,May,23 18:30
Hey, unless you are deaf and dumb, you'd know I'm perfectly happy with Mr Biden.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 20:51 other posts 
That means you are def dumb and blind
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 21:23 other posts 
Hey it is on bidens watch, so the buck stops with him.
Besides, I know for a fact,that less than 2 years ago the supertech 30 weight oil was 2.66 a quart. it is now 4.60 or so.nearly double.
I also know gas is higher than it was when Trump left.
Facts outweigh the fantasy's sometimes.
By #610414 08,May,23 21:39
When did Saudi Arabia become the 51st state and Biden responsible for them?
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:03 other posts 
Clic on this link and look at the chart to the right, clic on the "max" icon and look at the chart and see when the oil was low,and then when it started going back up.
Something abott a pipeline getting shut down and a new leader about time? Look for yourself and report back ,these charts are factual recordings of the history, not some survey or opinion, facts. oil and gas have went up during bidens time in office and he does not give a damn about the negative effects it is having on the poeple.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 04:39 other posts 
And neither does cat her and her blow buddy don’t give a crap they want what they want regardless of what the effect is on the middle class and lower class
By #610414 09,May,23 08:52
I did. All it shows is that during the height of Covid oil prices went down. That’s expected. No one was driving anywhere in the world. There was a glut on the market and prices took a huge dip. On January 2022, the prices shot up. That was when Covid was slowing down and people, all over the world started driving again. There was a shortage of gas. Prices went up again. Your “oil pipeline shutdown” is crap. That “pipeline” was not even in operation as it was going to take 10 yrs to complete and it was going to REPLACE A SMALL PORTION OF AN EXISTING PIPELINE THAT IS IN USE EVEN NOW. Don’t forget the President allowed the opening of our oil reserves to help gas prices to go down. And it did. One thing I did notice is that that chart shows prices from all over the world. We are not the only ones suffering from raising oil prices. Did they also “HAVE PIPELINE PROBLEMS”? As I’ve asked, “When did Saudi Arabia became our 51 state?”
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:50 other posts 
No,it clearly show oil and gas going UP Very shortly after the election. 2022 is 2 years after the election.
By #610414 09,May,23 10:33
2022 is ONE YEAR AFTER BIDEN TOOK OFFICE. He was formally declared president elect after the Jan 6 insurrection and took the oath of office on January 20, 2021. Just saying…….🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:34 other posts 
He took office in january 2021,shit started going up right then.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 04:48 other posts 
Every thing doubled in price from gas to dog food cat doesn’t know what she is talking about with all her google searches and still doesn’t see the facts
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 07:58 other posts 
cat must be pretty well off to not notice or be affected in a negitive way by the higher prices. Ray charles could see the - economic impact bidens ideas are having, now biden is working against dish washers,did you read about that,just this morning there was a page on msn news about it.
I guess since womens rights don't matter any more biden wants to put women back in the kitchen washing them by hand. you know the over hang on the cabinet at the floor? that is so the womans bare feet will fit under the cabinet and allow her to get closer to her work.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 08:04 other posts 
Oh my goodness it’s funny because my washing machine quit working and I tore it apart and it is beyond repair Marcy asked me what we are going to do so I went downstairs and bought her up my grandmothers old wash board from the 1800s that did not go so well with her
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:37 other posts 
I love it!
By #610414 09,May,23 09:05
Cat is not pretty well off. I feel the pain of higher prices as much as anyone else. I don't think I ever said, “So what?”. All I’m saying is that this administration is not the reason prices are going up. You conveniently forget that there was a shortage of goods for a long time. You remember the freighter ships not able to unload? What about the comerme wars Trump started with China?
And as far as women’s rights are concerned, a right wing Repuker Supreme Court took care of that. Keep them prego and at home.
By #610414 09,May,23 08:57
Of course not, Dgraff, I’m a woman. The little lady just doesn’t know anything. She should stop correcting a real man’s BS. Well, I don’t know everything, but I do know how to look for answers. People like you pull your opinions out of your ass. I’ve never seen one of your opinions backed up by facts. Probably because looking for facts was taught in the 11th grade.🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:17 other posts 
It’s because I work 10 hours a day I’m not retired and I have better things to do than play on my phone all day like some people my posts are what I see every day you know real life situations
By #610414 09,May,23 09:42
I know that, but, what do you think I do? Most of my posts are done on mi IPhone while I’m doing other things. I don’t work anymore but, I shop, I cook, I take care of my grandchildren, I belong to groups that do charity and help with the environment. I get up at 7am ( I’m retired?) and go to bed at midnight.
By #610414 09,May,23 09:23
Excuse me but do the oil companies call Biden every day and ask what to charge for crude? What about the refineries? Do they call Biden to ask what to charge for a gallon of gas? Actually, and I’m sorry I have to say this, did they call Trump either? NO, NO, NO
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:52 other posts 
I can’t put my finger on it but it’s something that Obama and Biden are trying to do that’s causing a ripple effect you do realize every action has a reaction fuel prices never rose so high with any other president if they need help figuring it out they could call bill Clinton for advice he would gladly help them tell you what cat you research it long and hard and see if you can figure it out why it only happens in the Obama and Biden administration hell call the bush family they are big oilers
By #610414 09,May,23 10:36
Everyone knows why. They come in when the effects of the previous administration are starting to show. Are you going to deny that Obama had to fix the biggest depression since the 1930’s caused by Bush Jr? Or that, right or wrong, Trump had Covid to contend with?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 10:57 other posts 
That’s bull shit so you are saying Obama had skyrocketed inflation because of George bush JR and Biden even higher inflation was caused by trump and Covid come on now I’m not buying that I told you to research it long and hard you failed to do the homework i gave you dig deeper this time until you come up with a believable answer take a week if you need to
By #610414 09,May,23 11:32
Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org. This is a well respected research group and they always tell it like it is. They have no preferences.

Gathering statistics is a painstaking and time-consuming job. Figures on crime, household incomes and poverty in 2016 weren’t released until September 2017, for example.

But now we have a reasonably complete statistical picture of the Obama years, which began in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, AND ENDED UP WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INCOME EVER RECORDED.

This is what they found:

The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.2 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.
The federal debt owed to the public rose 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
Home prices rose 20 percent. But the home ownership rate hit the lowest point in half a century.
Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.
Wind and solar power increased 369 percent. Coal production declined 38 percent. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuel dropped 11 percent.
Production of handguns rose 207 percent, to a record level.
The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at the same rate as when Obama took office.

As you see, they tell the good and the bad. Not me, not the Dumbocrats, an independent entity.
WTF are you talking about Cat. In 2009 the financial crises produced an output loss equivalent to 90 trillion dollars. That was 2 years after Obama took office. The median household income fell from $66,500 in 2007 under Busch to $60,000 in 2012 5 years after Obama took office. He alienated the American middle class. But welfare checks rose, Obamacare continued, free cell phones continued, tax breaks for dependents increased, and so on. Everything Obama did was for the poor. And in order to fund all of that he took from the middle class. I don't give a shit about your Google search. Those are the facts regardless if you're a Democrat or Republican. Not to mention the debacle in the Middle East that he and Hillary Clinton carried on. Oh and let's not forget all the companies he had to bail out like Chrysler, Ford motor, and financial institutions. But if you were poor you were living life during them eight years of Obama. Hell that's why most people haven't gone back to work yet still making more money sitting at home.
By #610414 09,May,23 11:33
See my response to Dgraff. You forget, you don’t step into the presidency in January and have everything repaired by February. It took a lot of time and effort to fix the economy. However he fixed it, it was the price of doing business. Tell the truth. It’s that black skin that keeps you from acknowledging that he did good. Much better than Bush Jr. Then he handed it to “The Deal Maker” (sic) to fuck it up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 11:57 other posts 
We don’t like Obama because he was caught smooching with Al gore and he made fun of handy caped kids at a bowling event not to mention his wif dude looks like a lady
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:40 other posts 
Forgive me cat but I can use google to,
"How many executive orders did Biden have in first 100 days?
Over his first 100 days, Biden signed 42 executive orders, more than any of his predecessors since Harry Truman."

Read that twice and then reread your statement
" you don’t step into the presidency in January and have everything repaired by February."

Perhaps not,but it is painfully obvious to the American people that you can sure fuck up something by Febuary.
By #610414 09,May,23 18:17
Good for you. Everyone here thinks Google only publishes liberal posts. They are just a search engine. You say Biden signed 42 executive orders in the first 100 days (3 months). Okay, what were they and why did he do that?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

It’s too long to copy/paste so go here and read why.:

only registered users can see external links.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 18:18 other posts 
To destroy as much of what Trump accomplished as he could.
By #610414 09,May,23 18:22
True. Trump fucked up the country and politics. Someone had to do it and he won the election with a majority. So, stick your thumb back up your ass and twirl.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:12 other posts 
I will repeat those words to you when he or another republican replaces sleepy joe in 2024.
By #610414 09,May,23 21:38
You are on, baby.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:53 other posts 

The voters of color favor Trump
By #610414 09,May,23 22:10
That's their business and their right
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:37 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   ...#769

Show It Off