Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #109

Pages:  #1... #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 17,May,23 09:04
I just read on another thread that Cody deleted his account. Is this true? And, if so, why?
By #694265 17,May,23 09:36
Yes it is
By #610414 17,May,23 09:44
I really, really like Cody. I hope he comes back.
By #694265 17,May,23 09:47
I didn't really know the guy myself, but I'm sure wants he calms down from whatever it was he will come back, he had been around for a while
By #610414 17,May,23 09:54
I had limited contact with him. I found him to be honest, friendly, and really, really, good looking 🤣🤣😈😈
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 10:06 other posts 
What the hell? Cody is a good guy,smart and was 1 of the first folks that welcomed me here. that is tragic that he has gone.I hope things work out and he comes back.

I must admit,it is frustrating to come here and all this hish hash of puppets and pitbulls taking up whole threads with NOTHING of substance.But nothing to quit over,that is their whole purpose for being here,is to ruin it for everyone else,leaving is letting them win.
By #610414 17,May,23 11:46
I'm left wondering why no one else has brought this up, especially in this thread.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 12:26 other posts 
Strange for sure

By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 08:08 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I am really disappointed that they are trying to control AI before it even gets off the ground.
Everyone is fearing Terminator type things happening but I don't see that happening for another 50-75 years. In the mean time we should let AI grow . It would increase profits by huge margins, for company's without having to pay the wages or workers comp, and no insurance required.
This should bring down the cost of living alot as well.
By #694265 17,May,23 09:10
Its to late for regulation, AI is every where & is growing, interesting you mention the "Terminator", thing though, when the book "20,000 leagues under the sea", was written the notion of a boat that could sail underwater was deemed to be ridiculous 🤷‍♂️

I'm pro AI though & it has been around for a while now but it is growing expediently atm
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,May,23 09:35 other posts 
It is never too late to regulate or restrict something that is already in use.
By that logic, you can stop regulation of all pharmaceutical products and just let people decide for themselves what's good for them. You can let pharmaceutical companies just produce medicines that they say helps for certain diseases and let vaccine manufactures just make vaccines which they claim prevent certain diseases. Pharmaceuticals have existed for much longer than AI. Why still have an FDA? Isn't it too late for regulation?

When there is a risk element to the use of technology, everyone should want it to be regulated, because every technology can be used for evil just as much as for good.
There are good reason to allow the use of AI, for certain use types, but there should be strict regulation for how they are used, and strict laws against the misuse of AI.
It should be punished severely if it is used with the intent of tricking people to believe something that isn't true.

The use of algorithms in social media should also be limited. It's against the rights to free information, to restrict information based in individual preferences. People have the right to still be confronted with information that they have not demonstrated to be interested in. Taking information away from people is how they fall in an algorithm rabbit hole.
By #610414 17,May,23 09:51
The auto industry (and others) have been using AI technology for a long time. and car prices keep going up. Phart, you really think manufacturers will reduce prices if they have less costs? 🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 10:11 other posts 
To a point Yes cat.I think AI would help at least maintain product prices.Car prices going up? Thank government regulations for that, the constant changes and strict emissions prompt new research and retooling that cost millions.You should not expect them to eat that exspense.
IF the government would leave them alone, a engine designed 40 years ago runs just as good today as it did then,with minor tweeking,much better. But all this smog control,and safety features, companys are constantly in the hole trying to redesign shit.
I know AI can be dangerous,was warned about it in college in the late 80's. But it is so far from being dangerous at this point it is still in the womb as far as what it would need to do to be dangerous.
And I don't mind at all not being bombarded with info I have no desire to see. I am so sick of youtube ads for swollen prostate treatments I could scream. All because of 1 nights search for info as i was having issues peeing.
I do not feel like companys have a right to bombard my scrren with shit I have no interest in.what gives that right Ananas? Do you get to enjoy the constant spam calls on your cell phone wanting to extend your car's warrentee?

As for AI affecting jobs, hell, no body wants to work anyway,so the positions are empty,AI can fill them much cheaper and the lazy bastards can live under bridges.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,May,23 10:29 other posts 
You are thinking about AI itself becoming dangerous.
I agree with you that we are far away from that.
But the USE of AI can also be dangerous.
It can be used now, to constantly check everyone, all the time, with facial recognition, and by combining everything everyone does and says on the internet. Then it is impossible to be anonymous anywhere, ever again. The government will know who you are on this site or on other websites that you want to be anonymous, and they will be able to use that whenever they want. The intelligence agencies have done it before to many people they deemed 'dangerous'. If you think they are so liberal and woke, would you give them such a weapon against you?

You're missing the point about the information. I'm not talking about ads. Let me explain it from your side of view. If people click once on a link explaining how vaccines work, they are flagged as 'accepting vaccine science'. Would you then want YouTube to withhold them all videos that are critical of vaccines, based on an algorithm?
Do you want social media to constantly enforce division between people?
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 12:25 other posts 
If a person is doing research to learn and understand things, they will enter into the search if they want to read opposing views.
I don't search for obama speeches as a quick example.

By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 10:04 other posts 
I wish I was physically able to have this kind of work ethic.

If you want to accomplish anything,it takes work, so many people nowadays think they can just piddle their way thru life and make something of themselves, you can't

By #694265 17,May,23 06:08
TheWife+Hubby Re-Boot 2023 Seeking - Verification 🥰

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,23 05:50 other posts 
This is a repost from 13,May,23 10:00 only because tecsan said he couldn't find it, so I'm making it easy on the guy. We had a short and private exchange, I asked why he avoided my post. He said he didn't know what I was talking about. So here it is a second time.

Who in the heck is bisub25 , who just happens to be the king of the site!?

Sure does seem odd that bisub25's dominant is none other than tecsan . For the record, tecsan has just one submissive and it is bisub25! INTERESTING INDEED! I've noticed that tecsan seems to be having brain farts lately so I wonder if it's possible that bisub25 is tecsan's secondary account?

Gee, is it possible that bisub25, tecsan are MONTED?
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:13 other posts 
Here we go with that stupid monted conspiracy again. I have no idea who monted is. Yes bisub25 is my submissive, SO what? That still does not tell me who it is if we believe in conspiracies like you do. Especially with the last statement ("Gee, is it possible that bisub25, tecsan are MONTED?")
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:38 other posts 
I find the entire set of "circumstances" very, very curious and you are a very, very curious man.
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,23 01:44 other posts 
I think you are a very curious woman and I find the circumstances extremely interesting. You are one of the few here that has made an accusation against me as to me being this so called "Monted". I honestly have never heard of the person except for a few here that make the same assumption.

True, you probably come across this "Monted" character in the past before I ever got to this site. I guess some things I have done in the past reminded you of this "Monted" character.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 11:05 other posts 
hey monted is that you
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

No peeing out your windows
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,23 11:30 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, do things look wonky to you, or is it just me?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 11:37 other posts 
Yep catty wompus
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,May,23 18:29 other posts 
Htf did tecsan aka Monted grow tits ..
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 18:44 other posts 
I think they have pills 💊 for that
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,May,23 20:27 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,May,23 02:16 other posts 
Come on that would be like me calling you pitbull. You know how ludicrous that sounds?
By #692771 16,May,23 23:48
Never heard of "Monted", now that's a tall tail if I have eva heard one
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,May,23 02:25 other posts 
I have heard the name before, but that is it. I never come across one here with that nick Puppet_Master!
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,May,23 02:14 other posts 
I do believe you made a mistake with the first post and did not tag me bella!

By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,23 11:52 other posts 
Gas rook a crazy jump yesterday, it went from $3.189 per gallon to $3.729, an incredible price increase of $ .54 per gallon. Did you notice a spike in your neck of the woods?
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 12:00 other posts 
That is odd as whole sale prices have hovered around 2.45 or so for the past couple weeks.Oil has hovered around 70 a barrel, no reason for the jump. matter of fact gas around here has come down to around 3.14

Here is a chart that will help you see, there was no sudden changes in whole sale price. Must be a local thing?
BONUS< this chart further confirms what I have tried a dozen times to explain to cat, gas went high as camel pussy shortly after saint biden took the chair away from Trump
By #610414 16,May,23 21:22
Do you read what you copy/paste? LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS

Gasoline futures in the US have been trading around $2.4 per gallon, down almost 40% from record levels of $4 seen in June 2022, due to lower demand, falling margins, and new supply. The US government has forecasted a slight increase in gasoline consumption from last year to 9.09 million barrels a day between June and August, but still below pre-pandemic levels by more than 6%. Additionally, refiners that have been profitable in recent years may consider cutting output if demand does not maintain their margins, while new supply is coming online as refiners add units for the first time in decades after many closures during the pandemic.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 21:32 other posts 
I am trying to get you to look at the GRAPH, that cleariy shows when biden went in,gas went up.
By #610414 16,May,23 21:49
Yes but, I can also tell you I was alive then. Is it my fault too?
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 22:31 other posts 
No,it was not you ,me or any common citizens fault, the world noticed the new president was hacking away at our energy independence and they are stacking the cards against us.
By #610414 16,May,23 22:38
BS

By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,23 21:32 other posts 
Gas prices are wonky and so is our weather. Sunday and today, temperatures were in the mid 70's. Tomorrow, Wednesday, the high will be 56 with a low of 33 and Thursday's temperature improves to a high of 67 and low of 46. Dang, I might need to plug in the electric blanket.

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 20:22 other posts 
Look at biden's face in the photo

By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,23 10:48 other posts 
Welcome back to TheWife+Hubby , it's been a long time but it is sure good to see you again!
By #694265 16,May,23 17:23
Thank you Bella

By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 18:58 other posts 
As if new york was not already the greasy asshole of the earth, they have found a new low bar.
YEP< hotel owners have BOOTED OUT HOMELESS VETERANS to house illegals instead.
The homeless vets were only bringing in 90 a night, somehow, from somewhere, 190 dollars a night is being paid for the illegals.
Only in America. This is sick.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,May,23 19:18 other posts 
it said read on app which I don't know about but I read that somewhere else. So our guys get booted for all illegals! fuck this shit country
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

tharmt 3rd yellow thing was NOT supposed to be there
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Neither was that misspelled word. fuck phones too
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 21:04 other posts 
I don't know, this is the only site I have scrolling issues and mouse problems
but yep, the liberals are shoving the people out onto the streets that fought for their right to be assholes.
I know recruitment for our military is already having a hard time. People seeing this, is not going to help.
Why go put your life on line for assholes that won't even leave you in a warm dry place?
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:46 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 11:42 other posts 
I agree with everything you said including F the phone
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 12:03 other posts 
Yea, I use desktops and laptops for internet, the damn cell phone is just that,a PHONE.
if people want to communicate with me locally,call my number and or leave a voice mail or bring your lazy ass over here if you want to talk to me, textin, fuck that.

I sold some stuff on craigslist the other day, "can you text me the address," No I don't text,do you own a pen? write it down." What I was selling they wanted bad enough to take the time to write it down.

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 11:59 other posts 
even if you remove the religion from this explanation, it still makes a point so few realize.
For far to long, being a man seems to be a terrible thing. I know i read things like we should be more in touch with our feelings and we should cry and we should do this and that, and then we wonder why things are so fucked up.

"America’s men have the power to transform this country for the better. Want to curb the epidemic of child poverty? Get a father to start contributing to his wife and children. Want to address the cataclysm of youth violence? Put a father in the picture. Men can help bring peace and order to a nation wracked by crises. They can change the destiny of their families and whole neighborhoods. Their power, once tapped, can be a mighty and world-shaping thing. "

By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:40 other posts 
I think John Durham just spilled the beans on democrats and the fbi today.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   ...#769

Show It Off