Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #111

Pages:  #1... #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 13:17 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I guess we need to go ahead and legalize this so these "trans abled" people can rot off their own legs and arms and stuff and not have to try to get insurance to pay for it?
By #610414 12,May,23 20:04
Phart, with all due respect, you are an idiot
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:03 other posts 
Well that was sarcasm on my part the way i typed it actually.
But it would seem logical to most liberals.
By #610414 13,May,23 11:26
Why,oh why are you so transfixed with these transgender people? What did they do to you?

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 08:20 other posts 
What is Arby's slogan? WE HAVE THE MEATS!

Be careful what they serve you if you are eating there. Just sayin'....

By #610414 13,May,23 11:22
It reminds me of George's Super Sub Shop at 4580 SW 8th Street (Tamiami Trail), Miami, Florida, (4580 SW 8th Street, Miami, Florida). It was located next door to one of the biggest cemeteries in Miami. We used to joke the cold cuts were readily available and a funeral was a “Delivery” All kidding aside, they had the best subs in Miami. They were the University of Miami’s official sub shop.

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:24 other posts 
I am sitting back celebrating 20,558 days of being a male human being,I just enjoyed a tall glass of cold milk and got to thinking I have never been fondled by a republican but I sure have been screwed by biden and his democrat cronies
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:49 other posts 
That's a lot of days.....were there any days in between that you thought you might be a female?
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 22:22 other posts 
naw, I stand to pee and once I find the nozzle, i know I am male
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,23 22:05 other posts 
Are your calculations based on 365 days in a year? I divided 20,558 by 365 and came up with 56.323876712. Forgive me phart, the 3237l875712 part has me really confused.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 22:18 other posts 
That was the result I got from a google search.
It is not my birthday today,it has passed by a couple months for sure,today was just a random day I got to wondering how many days old I was.
I am getting to the point I feel like I am getting so old that me and dirt went to school together.
By #610414 13,May,23 10:34
0.32371875712 is just short of 1/3 of a year or 12 months divided by approx. 3. That equals about 3 months. That, if I'm right, means Phart was born on February 1967. Further extrapolation would give us the day. I graduated from high school in 1969. 😈
By #610414 13,May,23 08:06
Well, if that's true, then, maybe, you should go for the operation
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:09 other posts 
Why would I do that? Besides ,even if I was confused as to what I am and got somethings chopped off, I am a old ,fat ,grey haired fellow that who's face has caused babies to just burst into tears in restaurants, chopping my dick off and putting on some make up would just cause even more chaos. The world can hardly handle me now, it would cave in if I did that.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:14 other posts 
Stop putting yourself down, no reason to be self-deprecating.
By #610414 13,May,23 11:13
A man should know his limitations, Clint Eastwood

By phart [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:06 other posts 
The royal family is just to damn white.
Said who?
Said this dumbass.

Like uh, ok, so how do we do affirmative action on a king and queen family of inbreeders?
By #610414 13,May,23 11:12
The British monarchy stopped inbreeding sometime ago.

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 13:33 other posts 

“Where am I going?” asked Dianne Feinstein as she was wheeled back into the seneate.
Why don't the democrats put someone in that position that can think clearly? Regardless if they are liberal as hell, at least be functional.
By #610414 13,May,23 07:46
She's an elected senator. Unless she quits, there's not much anyone can do.
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:11 other posts 
Can't they use that constitutional admendment to replace her? Regardless if she is a democrat or whatever,she can not serve her people in her condition,they are being short changed.
By #610414 13,May,23 10:43
I suppose mental instability could be used to expell the senator although it would take two thirds or 67 senators to vote for it.

Under Article I, Section 5, clause 2, of the Constitution, a Member of Congress may be removed from office before the normal expiration of his or her constitutional term by an “expulsion” from the Senate (if a Senator) or from the House of Representatives (if a Representative) upon a formal vote on a resolution agreed to by two-thirds of the Members of that body present and voting. While there are no specific grounds for an expulsion expressed in the Constitution, expulsion actions in both the House and the Senate have generally concerned cases of perceived disloyalty to the United States, or the conviction of a criminal statutory offense which involved abuse of one’s official position. Each house has broad authority as to the grounds, nature, timing, and procedure for an expulsion of a Member. However, policy considerations, as opposed to questions of authority, have appeared to restrain the Senate and House in the exercise of expulsion when it might be considered as infringing on the electoral process, such as when the electorate knew of the past misconduct under consideration and still elected or re-elected the Member.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:00 other posts 
Who in the heck is bisub25 , who just happens to be the king of the site!?

Sure does seem odd that bisub25's dominant is none other than tecsan . For the record, tecsan has just one submissive and it is bisub25! INTERESTING INDEED! I've noticed that tecsan seems to be having brain farts lately so I wonder if it's possible that bisub25 is tecsan's secondary account?

Gee, is it possible that bisub25, tecsan are MONTED?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,23 13:48 other posts 
I read the most ignorant blog authored by such an ignorant human being. The blogger wrote about member #693069, known as bitchqueen, deleted her profile because the writer alleges that Puppet_Master! attacked her on a daily basis and that Puppet_Master! sent her 2 malicious files.

I say BULLSHIT! Anyone that has noticed and/or followed queenbitch, also known as Sarahthesexybeast, knows she comes and goes with frequency.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 14:51 other posts 
I must admit,I don't understand the member coming and going so often. The photos are of a woman and I guess it is a woman behind the profile.
By #610414 12,May,23 20:01
It's a man. Quite possibly Sir-Skittles
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:03 other posts 
But who is the woman in the photos?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:51 other posts 
Of course she's a woman but my post was not about whether she is or is not a woman, it's about the IGNORANT, LYING, MENTAL MONGOLOID blogger that post such drivel!
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 22:21 other posts 
I don't know what these people get out of being online jurks.
It must be a boring life, sitting in a dreary,damp basement on a 15 year old windows xp computer with 12 inch monitor punching mean things to a forum to hurt peoples feelings.
By #610414 13,May,23 08:07
Phart, you've said a mouthful. We agree on this.❤️❤️

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 12:41 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,23 13:34 other posts 
Good video, too bad it got buried. My takeaway from the video was within the first minute.

● You know what being woke means? It means you're a loser. Everything woke turns to shit!
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 14:49 other posts 
Yep,just ask budweiser. And I think Target stores will be the next "target" I can't believe they are pulling the shit they are doing. It is beyond stupid,

Bud wieser is no longer wiser, it should be bud dumber.
By #610414 12,May,23 20:03
Being woke and being accused of being woke are two entirely different things. Repuckers are pushing that description because they can't even be equal to a "woke" person.

By #610414 12,May,23 13:09
Ananas, Hooters likes to use $100 words, doesn't like to explain himself, thinks he's an authority on people's thinking, and will blacklist you if you talk back to him. In other words, he's a dunb fool.👿

By Jamie [Ignore] 12,May,23 11:44 other posts 
What TF wrong with people. My grandkids and other kids not going to Shool today cause there a treat about a shootout at there shool. And other county's too
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,23 11:52 other posts 
People are messed up. You know that, I know that.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,23 11:55 other posts 
It's such a shame that children are growing up in this messed up world. Remember a hundred years ago when your school would have a fire drill, we also had tornado drills. Now the poor children go through drills on what needs to be done in the event that there are shooters in the school....

We live in a very sad world.

By #694265 11,May,23 16:52
Quote from fuck faces ( PITBULL ) wall itself.

"To those of you that decide to blacklist me, do it at your own peril. I will come after you with fire and fury. Once you blacklist me I will expose you everywhere on this site".

You going to panic again cunt & hit your ⛔BLACKLIST BUTTON⛔ cock head, snivelling cry baby

Disclaimer:
The following intellectual property was not stolen from its original owner, sharing of this image was simply done by sharing its URL within this forum.

[deleted image]

🚔 PA-MORON THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 🚔

Tap following link to view
/blogs/54176.html

Good after noon sunshine 🌞

You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart
I feel like this is the beginning
Though I've loved you for a million years
And if I thought our love was ending
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears, whoa, oh, oh
You are the sunshine of my life, yeah
That's why I'll always stay around, mmm, mmm, yeah, yeah
Forever you'll stay in my heart
You must have known that I was lonely
Because you came to my rescue
And I know that this must be heaven
How could so much love be inside of you?
Whoa, whoa
You are the sunshine of my life, yeah
That's why I'll always stay around, mmm (baby)
Forever you'll stay in my heart, yeah
You are the sunshine of my life, baby
That's why I'll always stay around

Any members that wish to join me in my crusade against this idiot PITBULL AKA PA-MORON, please click the following link for details. /blogs/54118.html
By #610414 11,May,23 17:12
🤣🤣🤣 Love it.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 11,May,23 20:01 other posts 
did you wrote this blog after your used your hands to clean your ass? disgusting pig
By #694265 11,May,23 21:05
Your so predictable you stupid cunt 🤣🤣🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,23 21:46 other posts 
Can you imagine that the above post was written by someone who claims they went to college?

"Did you WROTE this blog after YOUR used your hands to clean your ass?

My guess is that he drove past a college on his way to the numerous appointments that he had with his parole officer.
By #694265 11,May,23 21:59
Clollgee i didt'n thnik jaintors neded b clollgee edcuaiton 🤷‍♀️
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,23 22:09 other posts 
Bwahahahaha!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,May,23 11:00 other posts 
I think puppeteers need to be trained on how to stick their fingers in your ass before the show.

By #610414 12,May,23 08:55
The reason Repukers are investing so much time and effort into transgenders and homosexuality is because they lost all credibility when it comes to real problems facing the nation. They know they are loosing elections and are grasping for any subject that will get the electorate distracted.

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 08:41 other posts 
To good not to repost here to confirm it gets good exposure.

listen about 6:30 onward for damn sure
By #610414 12,May,23 08:50
I would like to know what you got out of this and what your point is.

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 08:32 other posts 
I think we all need to run to california and camp out on the side of the road for a few days, so we can claim to identify as black so we can all be millionaires!

What the idiots don't understand, is if the government hands you 6 million dollars, a cup of coffee is going to be 150,000 dollars. A gallon of gas will be 1500 bucks. Money won't be worth anything.

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 08:06 other posts 
Good to see there are some people in Australia that standup.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   ...#769

Show It Off