She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #110

Pages:  #1... #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 16:49 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
A peice of history here, and women are facing a crisis today and don't realize it yet,and again,it will be up to them to make a change. Men are trying to take away their sporting victorys, men are invading their restrooms. How much longer are women going to sit idle and take it? Read the forward that is pictured.

By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 10:47 other posts 
A Marine trying to protect his fellow citizens from a threat ,is arrested for manslaughter.
And now over 2 million dollars has been raised to help with his legal expenses. New york would rather the thug be alive and harassing and threatening people I guess. I hope this works out for the Marine. America should have it's veterans backs when they step up to the plate like this man did.

1 person posted this on the blog on the site and it makes perfect sense.
Read this and tell me how there could possibly be anything wrong with these statements.
" Arthur Plicht

0 mins ago
A homeless man on the subway is threatening passengers and acting erratic. Mr. Penny stepped up to protect the people with the assistance of others. He did the right thing. It is a sad that a homeless Mr. Neely expired. Were was Mr. Neely's family during his homelessness. Now they have a attorney looking to cash in on his demise. Were was this family when he needed help. Nowhere! Ca$hing in
end qoute

Do you see what I see? a good point. Neely was homeless and needed help, strange his family was NO WHERE NEAR when he needed help.But now that he is dead, they are looking for MONEY! He meant nothing to his family until he was dead,now he is a cash cow.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,23 01:46 other posts 
I was quite surprised that my friend bought a new Ford Maverick truck. Not surprised that it was new, not surprised that it is a Ford, surprised that she chose a truck! So I'm giving it the once over....nice interior, nice amount of leg room in the back seat, nice amount of truck bed space. Woo hoo! So she's closing the tailgate and I notice that he license plate has backlighting and I ask what's that about. Apparently, digital license plates are the future.

Have you seen them, do you have them in your state?
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 06:45 other posts 
I have saw a couple around,but I see alot more of these,

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 06:20 other posts 
Here's a silly equation;

Jalapeños + age = ugh!
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:01 other posts 
I don't like Jalapeños I like Serrano peppers beter.
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:06 other posts 
I just put 3 Serrano plants out this year to see what they tasted like .never grew any
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:10 other posts 
I always plant 4. And 🍅 plants .make my own sauce..--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesI had to hell wire in my plants .Glad I did had some hell the other day.👍
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:16 other posts 
Do you mean Hail?
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:19 other posts 
Yes part me.
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:50 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 10:01 other posts 
Are Serrano peppers hot? I like hot/heat however my "system" doesn't process hot like it did when I was in my 20's, 30's and 40's, just sayin'.....
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,May,23 10:12 other posts 
Yes they are hot. I dont water them very mush so they will be hotter
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 11:06 other posts 
There is a old wives tale about the meaner the person is growing hot peppers,the hottter they will be. I grew ghost peppers a few years ago and you had to pick those with gloves.
I took a box of them to the local tire shop that 2 Mexicans work at, they ate them with their breakfast biscuits.
I know Pepper X is out now for a year or so but I have not grown any.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 12:34 other posts 
Oh, so you are a tough guy? If they have more heat than jalapeños, I might enjoy them today and "pay the price" for eating them tomorrow.
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,May,23 12:38 other posts 
I get heartburn but I eat them most everyday
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 12:42 other posts 
Jalapeños affect me like White Castle, the only difference is jalapeños make my butthole burn....
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,May,23 12:55 other posts 
Not me anymore. Guess I got use to
By #610414 14,May,23 13:31
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:42 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:47 other posts 
Hey, dgraff , you might enjoy this little tune!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,May,23 18:15 other posts 
Yep it’s a good tune
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:57 other posts 
Cat that was funny..
By #610414 14,May,23 14:10
TY Jamie.
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:47 other posts 
I used to could eat hot stuff but had issues a few years ago requiring my esophagus to be opened up so I could eat normal. After that procedure, franks red hot is about all I can handle comfortably.
I grew the hot ghost peppers for friends and to give away,
I know 1 year I grew habaneros. took some to work, and the shop guys played a joke on a coworker and said they were sweet peppers, he ate a whole 1 at 1 time and missed work for 2 days and had medical issues from it. I quit taking those assholes any vegetables after that.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:49 other posts 
I can eat jalapeños, ghost peppers are much too hot for me. I thought I was going to die one time when I tried ghost peppers. Never again, NEVER AGAIN......
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:56 other posts 
And to think the same guy that came up with the carolina reaper.much hotter than ghost peppers, came up with the Pepper X and they are MUCH hotter on the Scoville scale than ghost peppers.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,May,23 04:41 other posts 
Braver than me, I do not want a ghost pepper near me. If hotter than jalapeños then I will stay clear.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,May,23 00:31 other posts 
Serrano peppers do have a better taste in my opinion.
By #694265 14,May,23 18:31
That's so funny, I used to luv them & still do I guess, but gosh the burring 🔥 these days on the way out
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 21:13 other posts 
I'm telling you..... my stomach woke me up this morning sometime after 3am and kept me awake until about 5:30am. Caught a little bit of sleep from 5:30-ish to 8:00 and been awake since. It is Mother's Day here and was at the cemetery to plant some flowers and for a visit. Visited with some friends and heading home.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 21:38 other posts 
I was quite surprised that my friend bought a new Ford Maverick truck. Not surprised that it was new, not surprised that it is a Ford, surprised that she chose a truck! So I'm giving it the once over....nice interior, nice amount of leg room in the back seat, nice amount of truck bed space. Woo hoo! So she's closing the tailgate and I notice that he license plate has blacklisting and I ask what's that about.
Apparently, digital license plates are the future.

Have you seen them, do you have them in your state?

By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 11:32 other posts 
Ok CoutryCouple54 and others, here is some evidence that the liberals just handed to us.
If male and female are the same, why the 20 million to make female crash dummys????
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 12:51 other posts 
You have attached the wrong link. This is the link about the employee cussing on her phone while wearing her employee badge.
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:48 other posts 

Thanks bella, sometimes this wireless mouse I am using has issues with copy paste
By #610414 14,May,23 20:55
Maybe it's a transgender mouse? 🤣
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 21:02 other posts 
Well I did change it's battery!

By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 11:04 other posts 
You know,if the "royal family" was more like what AI did for it in these images, they might be more likeable and relatable
By #610414 14,May,23 11:07
You may be right, but, why would they need to? They are royalty and richer than almost anyone and as long as they don’t emulate Trump, they have little to fear.
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 11:15 other posts 
but what do they gain by being selfish ,self centered snobs?
I mean even biden goes out and meets people and eats icecream and falls off his bike. Things some normal people do. king charles still has his teddy bear for crying out loud that he had his retired 90 something year old nanny pulled out of retirement to sew it back up recently.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,May,23 11:55 other posts 
pardon me for laughing but I just pictured old joe Biden flying out over the handle bars of his bike and breaking his collar bone the old fart 💨 should stick to his walker
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:43 other posts 
Poor fellow ,really needs to be riding a tricycle.
just don't soak the tennis balls in teflon on his walker, or he will scoot to fast
By #610414 14,May,23 13:24
I'm not sure about the selfish part. Everyone of the royals support one or more charities.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 14:07 other posts 
King Charles III almost looks like a tourist in his Hawaiian-esque type shirt, just a regular guy!

By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 11:14 other posts 
You never know who is watching,who is around, so be carful, being a bitch caused this gal to loose her job,
Good on the supervisors for their stance. All she had to do was go to a meeting, be warned and go back to work, but no,not worth her time. Ha, well,she has plenty of time now to go cuss
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 12:54 other posts 
It's good that the VP chose to think about it before reacting. Heck, if she didn't recognize him as being a company VP, she could have cussed out a customer.

By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:49 other posts 

It is amazing what a little time spent in a russian prison will do for you.
Shame it took that to get it across to them.And that photo of this ball player,I do declare looks alot like tiger woods in the face
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 12:44 other posts 
Amen, brother phart, amen!

By phart [Ignore] 13,May,23 17:33 other posts 
WOW!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,23 00:22 other posts 
I wonder how long that cleaning process actually took?
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,23 09:06 other posts 
Along time I think. I would like to know what he used, it had to be strong stuff but then again, if it was real strong it would take away the color.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   ...#769

Show It Off