Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #105

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#842

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  


Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 02:25 other posts 
“If you don’t know what a Gloryhole is I wouldn’t look into it.”

-Bill Maher
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 09:20 other posts 
Ain't that the truth! You're apt to get an eye full of spooge!


By #704634 30,Mar,24 04:01
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 09:00 other posts 
This is funny as all get out! It happened so quick and was heard only once, on the twelfth day what gift was given?


By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 17:31 other posts 
There are restaurants in Chicago that refuse to serve ketchup. See what Heinze does to solve the "problem" in Chicago.

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 29,Mar,24 18:06
Ketchup is America's answer to bad cuisine.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 19:16 other posts 
I seldom have ever used catsup, i have once in the past 10 years had some frys that just were NOT fit to eat and I was hungry as a bear coming out of hibernation, put some catsup on the frys to make them palatable.
Wasn't bad, just if the food is good, you shouldn't need the stuff.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 21:35 other posts 
The only time I actually use ketchup is when scrambled eggs are too dry. I like the taste of potatoes and IF I eat french fries, I won't be using ketchup however the fries have to be hot and will be the first thing I eat. When fries get lukewarm/cold, I won't eat them. About one week ago, I stopped at McDonald's and ordered a McDouble. For those that aren't familiar with a McDouble, it's two beef patties, one slice of cheese on a bun. Yes, there's some ketchup, a squirt of mustard, 3 pickle slices and those dehydrated onions "come to life". What I'm saying is, I tend not to add ketchup to anything but will consume it if it is already on something.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 22:34 other posts 
that is my go to burger for economic reasons at mc d's.


By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 17:33 other posts 
Sir Paul McCartney's Höfner bass guitar is returned.

only registered users can see external links


By #683639 29,Mar,24 08:58
Shut down the border this why
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 10:17 other posts 
Really? I would have thought that a friendlier way to handle this scenario could have been to seize the drugs and allow the runners to enter Texas without delay.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 10:38 other posts 
you get as many people as you can high on meth, and you don't have to worry about them voting for Trump,or anyone for that matter, they just lay there and spaz out and drool and shit themselves. and i don't feel the least bit sorry for them either.
By #683639 29,Mar,24 12:49
Instate I 40 is a bait for drugs dealers state troopers get them every week
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 14:45 other posts 
yea, my experience driving on 40, thru a couple states like Arkansas, due to my out of state plates, I had airplane escort for miles!


By #704634 29,Mar,24 02:37
So nice to see admin guys account has now been verified, I'm fairly sure it wasn't when I put a call out for those that can from one of my many accounts here. I may be incorrect🤷‍♀️.

As soon as my other accounts including this one can, I will be verifying him, why, just a small show of appreciation for all he does here for us & all the winging the poor cunt must have to put up with from shit stirrers like Mongo, poor simple cunt he may be, not admin, but me Mongo 🤭

Mongo hopes you have a awesome Easter sipping your pinacolatos on you private beach somewhere in the Pacific, having a nice foot massage & maybe a rub & tug.

Luv from us all Admin guy ❤️
Happy Easter 🐰


By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 02:38 other posts 
So one person in New Jersey one the mega million prize for $1.1 billion! That is equivalent to 11 prizes of $100 million. I think that would be a better way to split the prize.

Sorry Dan, looks like I won’t be stopping by. 😘
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 04:29 other posts 
Aww what a shame you’re missing out on a really good time
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 05:38 other posts 
Yeah now I gotta unpack my suitcase. 😕
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 06:27 other posts 


By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 09:46 other posts 
Oi! The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, MD is hit by a cargo container ship and collapses.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 12:08 other posts 
yea ,I saw this on the news, what really hit me hard was all the flashing lights on the bridge from peoples cars that suddenly went down.There are alot of people dead in that water.terriable way to go.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 18:02 other posts 
I understood the article to say that because the accident happened in the wee hours of the morning, 01:30, there were minimal cars/people on the bridge. Seems like an accident that NEVER should have happened.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 18:54 other posts 
I just saw a meme awhile ago 1 photo of the ship with the bridge on top of it,and the next picture was the infamous inept biden photo, and he was at the helm of the ship.
Well 1 thing that crossed my mind was the fact the timing was such not as MANY people died as could have if the ship did this at 7:35 or so am.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 20:18 other posts 
This is from Google,

"The Singapore-flagged container vessel named Dali, heading out of the harbor bound for Sri Lanka, plowed into a support pylon of the Francis Scott Key Bridge over the mouth of the Patapsco River at about 1:30 a.m. (0530 GMT)."

More news coverage.
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 10:07 other posts 
It is my understanding a huge electrical contactor hung up and they could not shut down the drive system.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 15:19 other posts 
It happens a lot electric over hydraulic has never worked the hydraulic is a given and is pretty full proof but add electric to tell the hydraulic what to do and you have a problem
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 19:36 other posts 
I had to run some air over hydraulic , I would rather just deal with hydraulic,may be a bit more "effort" but you have a good feel for how much pressure you are applying to the work.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 20:05 other posts  ⤴
This explains the flashing lights that can be seen as the bridge goes down, pot holes were being fixed while traffic was least.
only registered users can see external links


By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 22:31 other posts 
If you have 30 minutes and you're looking for some knee slapping laughs, you have to watch this compilation of Over the Top Crazy Karen Gone Wild!

only registered users can see external links
By Anon3456 [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 16:54 other posts 
funny
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 17:03 other posts 
It's funny, isn't it? It starts out with a Karen going berserk and telling a guy; "Hit me, go ahead and hit me" and it wasn't until sh took a swing at him and it was "lights out" for her.....


By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 02:47 other posts 
If anybody here wins the $1.1 billion mega millions I will show you my dick in person for $1 million! ONLY .09% of your winnings!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 04:37 other posts 
For that price I not only want to see it but I want to taste it for an hour or so do you think you could handle that
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 05:39 other posts 
That would be an extra $3.99.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 06:06 other posts 
Ok done deal
I’m a really good cock sucker you know
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 12:20 other posts 
I don’t doubt that for a second!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 06:38 other posts  ⤴
Hmmmmm.......1 million USD is how much in Canada?
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 12:16 other posts 
$1,357,250 CDN
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 13:48 other posts 
DANG!


By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 14:15 other posts 
When a baby is born,the cord is cut and then the baby is spanked for not having insurance.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 16:14 other posts 
An interesting spin.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 06:12 other posts 
When I was born instead of the doctor slapping me to get my lungs working he turned and slapped my mom for having me I was so big and ugly
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 06:43 other posts 
We're you a BIG baby?

By the way, I missed you dgraff. How have you and your missus been, is everything okay?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 07:13 other posts 
I was 12 lbs 8 ounces at birth
And yes everything is fine just been busy lately
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 07:20 other posts 
12lbs 8oz? Yikes, you were a big baby!

And on a personal note, good to know everything is okay in your neck of the woods. You were missed, believe that!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 08:48 other posts 
My youngest brother was even bigger he was a 13 pound baby and he was a 7 month baby 2 months premature
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 08:41 other posts  ⤴


By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 16:55 other posts 
I'm watching some old CHICAGO P.D. episodes, season 4, aired in March 2017. This episode Voight's crew is investigating a murder that seems to involve officers that are referred to Special Police. So what I could gather from the program is that this apartment complex pays for their own "police" to provide protection for their complex. I Google'd Chicago Special Police and apparently it is "true". Just wondering what it is that Special Police can do?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 18:15 other posts 
It sounds like it mirrors the NYPD Street Crimes Unit- an elite unit that targets crimes citywide. Mostly plainclothes units here- going after guns, shit birds, robbery crews etc.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 21:22 other posts 
Have you seen anything on Law & Order that looks like what's gone down in neighborhoods near you? Just wondering whether you were able to pinpoint who the extra was that portrayed you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 11:41 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 04:53 other posts  ⤴
I remember seeing that before good show it reminds me of hill street blues another good show
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 07:18 other posts 
I've always, always, always enjoyed police dramas. I like war stories/movies (but bury my face inside my hands when there are bloody scenes) and judicial programs, too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 08:46 other posts 
Yep me too
War
Cops
And judges
And the animal planet


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#842



Show It Off