Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #743

Pages:  #1... #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   #743   #744   #745   #746   #747  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 13:56 other posts 
Just noticed the new addition to the Forum page. Now you can see when each Topic was started and which member posted it.
Nice addition, Admin!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 11:50 other posts 
C'mon, only 4 more hours to vote in YOUR MOST VIEWED PICTURE 😁 contest! This is going to be a crazy BIG win for someone!

/contest.php?id=268
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Congrats to Sammybw on a big win!

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 20:39 other posts 
More people drown in Lake Michigan than in all the other four Great Lakes combined.

-Aerial Cities, Chicago episode
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 11:28 other posts 
And I wonder why that is?

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jun,18 03:42 other posts 
I would never trust an Alexa or Google personal assistant in my house. Maybe I'm not their target customer anyways.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,18 06:10 other posts 
What, why?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jun,18 07:43 other posts 
Data is valuable and the more data a company has on you the more valuable you are to them.

Today I saw on the news that Amazon wants to get into the home insurance business. One of the pundits opined that it's not for the cash value but the data. Amazon is in the data business, just like Google. He further stated that 2/3 of Americans have Amazon Prime and if you add all of your financial data to your shopping habits they will target items within your financial limit but at the high end of your limit so they could maximize profit.

I don't want their company's hardware sitting in my living room listening to my every word (data). Suppose I said to a visiting guest, my spouse and on the phone that I was thinking about buying a new red Jeep. How long do you think it would take before Jeep advertising started showing up on my Facebook, Outlook and other sites that I use? Probably just a day or two.

Could the police give Amazon a warrant to listen to you?

What if you were having a party and went to the washroom and one of your guests said "Order 500 pounds of potatoes" or "order every open cart" or whatever else could be done by your "friends".

Big Br0ther is listening.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jun,18 06:44 other posts 
I totally agree with you. I think that people are walking headlong into huge invasion of privacy issues without realisng what they are doing. These devices are listening to you 24/7 and there have already been some very strange things happen as a result of Alexa believing that she had been given an instruction when she hadn't been. That is before we even start on the issue of hacking.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 10:35 other posts 
You're right. However, there are thousands (and soon to be millions) of idiots who volunteer for more extreme stuff:
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 00:25 other posts 
Does anyone still rent movies and do you rent the movie from a brick & mortar store? I ask this simply because there no longer are video stores in my area. Heck, even those Red Box rentals seem to be a thing of the past because I do not see any of those boxes outside of grocery stores or pharmacies.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 00:52 other posts 
Nope!
By #358797 12,Jun,18 00:54
I use the redbox quite often... Around here, they seem to mainly be at Walmarts and pharmacies... I do a lot of renting online too though through Vudu. I have T-Mobile, so I get rental codes for the redbox or vudu multiple times each month...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jun,18 06:37 other posts 
Until a few months ago I regulalrly rented movies by post - by monthly direct debit - from an Amazon dept called Lovefilm. That was brilliant, you could get virtually any film and I could have 3 films at a time and as soon as I returned one another from my wanted list was dispatched immediately. Totally totally brilliant.

Sadly this offshoot was closed down as according to Amazon's explanation very few people were actually using this and prefering to view online. Very sad as the online film menu is much more limited and to watch the number of films that i was watching would cost me far more to watch online than my monthly subscription to Love film. You don't suppose that was a facor in their decision do you?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 13,Jun,18 17:41 other posts 
Cinema Paradiso in UK. I used Lovefilm for years, too!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 15:40 other posts 
Good to see you back, milesb!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 17:51 other posts 
I'm back, occasionally! He's a film buff, obvs, so I wanted to help out. ;¬)
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jun,18 10:02 other posts 
Thanks for the tip.

By #460385 14,Jun,18 09:55
Thanks to all of you who are kicking us out of your photo contests. That's more flattering to us then actually winning.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 10:56 other posts 
Really, you and your missus are being kicked out of individual Free Theme Image Photo contests? That's really petty and truly poor sportsmanship. I'm sorry to hear that that is the way things are turning out.
By #460385 14,Jun,18 11:07
The last one asked for a specific photo. We entered a pic that matched the title. We got booted. So we entered a second pic and was booted again. But what I think, is that the member thinks if she is the only pic in the contest she wins. Maybe they are not realizing if they don't have 5 entries the contest goes POOF. Cause as of now she is still the only entry in her own contest.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 22:23 other posts 
Being kicked out sucks and I don't think that's what was intended when the photo contest was created!!!! Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 11:05 other posts 
Some people are dumb.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 15:39 other posts 
That sounds like a good forum topic.
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 20:23 other posts 
It does. Only problem is...they don’t recognize it.
By #556372 14,Jun,18 20:33
That sucks the big one. Poor sportsmanship. Sorry to hear that.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jun,18 01:51 other posts 
Yeah CountryCouple, I'm just waiting for the contest that is for "Best cock on site except Kebmo's"
By #556372 15,Jun,18 07:20
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jun,18 10:00 other posts 
Sorry to hear that, it is terrible, and not what the site should be about.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Jun,18 23:17 other posts 
She can still sing it after all these years!!!!!!!

By #556372 14,Jun,18 18:35
question: How does a man on the SYD side able to post a pic of his girlfriend (or wife, maybe) on the main page of the SYC side???
By #358797 14,Jun,18 19:29
Post it then recategorise it as cunts main...
By #556372 14,Jun,18 20:34
thanks

By #556372 14,Jun,18 18:06
I've noticed that many free image entries can't get the minimum # of entries. I've been adding a pic if there's four entries and there's little time left. I don't expect to win. I look at it this way. At least the other entries will get a vote (hopefully). It only costs 15 points and it's something I can do to help. If someone else feels the same,,,,,,well.

By #460385 12,Jun,18 12:38
Anyone else having trouble entering a pic in the new photo contest. We have been selecting, copy, and pasting the same way we have for 4 years and no luck. Maybe it's a deterrent. Lol
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Maybe it's my phone,
Idk.
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 13:42 other posts 
I haven’t had any issues yet.
By #539358 12,Jun,18 18:49
I’ve had no problems with the photo comps but I can’t post text in the live chat rooms

By #460385 11,Jun,18 08:54
Did we really have to have a photo contest titled, "Tampon In Ass"? WTF
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,18 10:57 other posts 
Is that like having a microfiber butt plug?
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Jun,18 11:16 other posts 
Yeah, that just happened. Really.
By #556372 11,Jun,18 14:28
Hey,,my best pic is "a tampon in my ass",,,besudes,,i may win that one,,HAHAHAHA,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jun,18 21:50 other posts 
Oh don't even go there. My TIMA photo is much better!!
By #556372 11,Jun,18 22:12
Only TIMA will tell,,
By #358797 12,Jun,18 00:55
I should stick one in my ass just to see if I stand a chance at winning anything in one of those contests. 😂 I doubt it gets the minimum amount of entries though. 😂
By HunterAce [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 01:13 other posts 
You'd get my vote
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 09:45 other posts 
That would HAVE to be uncomfortable to remove.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 11:51 other posts 
Oh, be gentle.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 12:02 other posts 
Perhaps it's just like ripping off a Band-Aid. Just grab the string, grit your teeth, and give it a yank...
By #556372 12,Jun,18 12:27
Vaseline going in,,Vaseline going out, baby,,we are pervs,,not masochists,,,
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 12:36 other posts 
Sort of defeats the purpose of what a tampon does, doesn’t it? I mean how absorbent can a Vaseline tampon be?
By #556372 12,Jun,18 12:39
a man that wears a tampon does so to feel feminine,,,daring,,HOT,,and continually finger fucked,,, who cares how absorbent it is??
By #460385 12,Jun,18 12:43
Dude, I ain't that way. But if I was, I'm sure I could think of something more comfortable then shoving a tampon up my ass. You want to feel daring, shove a golf ball up there for the day.
By #556372 12,Jun,18 13:00
guy,, my ass has had everything from dicks to bottles,,veggies,,and all kinds of toys,,,but,,,when you go shopping at the supermarket, it's either a butt plug or a tampon,,,butt plugs have the habit of starting to slide out no matter how good a base they have,,the tampon stays on,,, surely you agree that you can't have a dick attached to your ass as you walk the isles of the local supermarket,,not allowed "dude"
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 12:44 other posts 
Oh, I see. Got it. I thought it was for medicinal purpose. Offset anal leakage or something.
By #460385 12,Jun,18 13:03
That's the road he is headed down. By the sounds that he has had everything under the sun shoved up his ass. Won't be long before he is wearing diapers to control the uncontrollable ass leakage.
By #556372 12,Jun,18 13:04
diapers are good!!! careful, baby,,the claws are starting to show,,
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 13:09 other posts 
Were you here when a member (can’t remember his name now) liked to shove a toaster up his ass? That was around the same time as the smelly wrist watch guy.
By #556372 12,Jun,18 13:06
strictly fun and pleasure,,,anal drip is only after several lovers decide to have me all in one "sitting" so to speak,,hahah
By #460385 12,Jun,18 13:15
You sure have done a shit load of talking the last 3 days for a guy who was never involved in anything on this site before. Are you sure this is you talking. Cause these comments are bringing back some memories, like I might be talking with TWOWARMTTS. Just saying.
By #556372 12,Jun,18 13:20
you could be,,but,,no,,twowarmtts would tear you a new ass,, i'm nicer,,we do live together and i guess we chat the same way,,but,,again,,careful, baby,,the claws are starting to show,,,,and if i found my mouth (typing fingers) what it to you?? just saying,,
By #460385 12,Jun,18 13:36
Is it possible to tear someone a new ass on a text msg. Does anyone ever win with this back and forth shit. You have your opinion we have ours. So I will be done with you Mr TT's. But I still think the golf ball up your ass for the day would make you way more cooler.
By #556372 12,Jun,18 13:40
you are right, dimples,,i'll consider it,,meanwhile,,, it's possible to extend a hand on a text msg,,if not friends,,i'll try to stay out of your way if you do the same,,deal??

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   #743   #744   #745   #746   #747  

Show It Off