Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #738

Pages:  #1... #733   #734   #735   #736   #737   #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   ...#748

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #556372 28,Jun,18 09:29
What I'd like to see is for winners of the free theme photo contests locked out for 2 months from entering another one. It would give us lesser mortals a better chance to win and more of an insensitive to enter these contests. Also, a 2nd,3rd,and also ran recognition. Perhaps with points,
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 11:35 other posts 
Perhaps there should be more FREE THEME IMAGE CONTEST's geared toward the "more mortal" members, no? The creator of the contest has the ability to boot anyone out and for whatever reason. I'm not saying this to be sarcastic, why not sponsor a contest and be selective about who you allow to compete. I don't suggest that the name of your contest reflects the names of certain members that you want to exclude. Heck, maybe being upfront about it is better than allowing them to spend their points, then booting them 10 minutes before the contest starts. And as for 2nd and 3rd place point prizes, hmmmmm.... if I were THE WINNER, I surely would not want to share points with the 2nd and 3rd place NON WINNERS.

AND WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT....it might be nice if the members that prance around here thinking that THEY ARE THE SITE and without them, there would be no site, it would be nice to see them spend their 50 points and give back to this very site and to the members that show them their support, the members that gift them, the members that vote on their pictures, etc. If anyone reading this knows anyone that falls into this category, please pass my thoughts along.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 13:01
I also think it's funny that I can post on these forums but seldom get an acknowledgement unless I threaten the status quo or the all mighty point system. Personally I'd like to see all points to disappear and just have exchanges of pics with a modest monthly fee to keep the site profitable
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 15:30 other posts 
Really? Do you really feel that you've threatened the status quo? I don't. I've created possibly 6 Free Theme Image Contests, entered zero, booted only one member and personally wished "Good Luck" to each participant. Within the last several weeks, I began donating 100 points to the "milk points" fund and the only motivation behind what I've done was so that others might enjoy. And with regard to the Free Theme Image Contest, you might not recognize it but there are many more members receiving recognition that NEVER received recognition previously, but that is simply my opinion.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 16:52
What the heck is the milk points fund?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 21:35 other posts 
Milk Level: 70 What milk?
When milk level is more than 0 pairs of boobs start appearing on exciting members profile pages.
You can find them and collect "milk" by clicking on them. This will give you points.
It's random, you are not guaranteed to find them. They only appear on profile pages of the members who have excitement rating of 600 or more. Your chance to find boobs is about 1/6 per page but probability to find milk in them drops drastically with each pair of boobs found and also the more points you already have the less is probability to find points in the boobs.
Those boobs are always hovering somewhere over the thumbnails on the member profile (1st page only). You should carefully look through the thumbnails of images (do not go to full size images) to find the boobs.
There are several limitations:
1. You should turn off invisible mode if you have it on, otherwise this won't work.
2. You should give at least +1 during past 8 hours to the excitement rating of any member you like.
3. You won't find boobs on the profiles that you already visited during past 1 hour. So do not try to refresh same profile - this won't work.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 17:05
If admin gets into it then, at least, he's interested, if not at what I said, then at what others said in this thread
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 09:39 other posts 
I would agree that if admin posts something in the forum it will be because the topic interests him OR he's responding to a concern.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 19:04
[deleted image] i counted 7 of there in CC54's page,,they don't allow just anyone to see all their gifts. Some other very popular members got a lot too,,,i think it's great that they are so popular,,and it's true there are other recipients, but, think how many more would get recognition if we have some controls
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 21:39 other posts 
Rather then just pointing to CountryCouple54, why not state who the "some other very popular members" are and how many trophies do they have?
By #556372 29,Jun,18 09:09
I would have thought you would know who the "other opular members" are. Honestly, since COUNTRYCOCK54 and/or COUNTRYCUNT54 were the ones that answered my thread I used them as an example. You wouldn't be implying there's an ulterior motive to my using them as an example?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

what made me feel flattered is how COUNTRYCOCK describes my profile so well,,,for someone that never left a comment, vote, or even a hello, he sure was very studious of it. I wonder why?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 09:49 other posts 
YOU were the one that made reference to "some other very popular members". So for those of us who do not know who you're referring to, kindly enlighten us, please.

I reread CountrtCouple54's post. I didn't feel that either of them physically described you, they did describe POSSIBLE THEMES you could use to create a contest that would be specific for things that sexually interest you.

By the way, I don't recall any members by the name COUNTRTCUNT54. If this is your attempt at insulting the wife, I will kindly ask you not to do so in this thread. Thank you.
By #556372 29,Jun,18 10:11
its not an attempt to insult,,,after all the women's side is "show your cunt"? however,,to satisfy your sensibilities i will call them CC54-C for cock and CC54-P for pussy
Also, I didn't say they discribed me,,I said they (sic) very familiar with my profile
and, like i said b4,,no, I wont enlighten you about other members,,,,I'm not that KIND,,even with a please and thank you,,
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 10:40 other posts 
How thoughtful as well as clever to idea to come up with a way of differentiating between the two! And how will you differentiate between you and Charlie?

Hopefully this will be my final thoughts to you on this matter;

DON'T START NO STUFF
AND THERE WILL BE NO STUFF. 👍
By #556372 29,Jun,18 10:54
you think i don't have a mind of my own,,TWOWARMTTS and LANSER1026 are different people,,,we are married,,and i love TWO or Candy but,,we follow our own paths,,so,,I'm Charlie or lanser or Ahole,,your choice,,two is Candy, two, twowarmtts or Ahole's wife,,your choice, again.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

DON'T START NO STUFF AND THERE WILL BE NO STUFF

Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 12:20 other posts 
Isn't it interesting that every "key member" here always seems to get their own "poolboy"?
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 12:42 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 13:08 other posts 
Oh, that is SPOT ON!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 13:09 other posts 
I call 'em as I see 'em.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 13:26 other posts 
And poolboy was the mouthpiece of a former "key member", who was prompted to post things as if he, poolboy, was saying them rather coming from the mind and mouth of the "key member".
By #460385 29,Jun,18 12:42
We have 24 by the way. So I guess we should just stop being active on the site to give the less fortunate a chance. That's the problem with this country today. Let's give everyone a participation trophy so our youth can keep becoming fuck ups, living at their parents house until they are 30, and staying up all night playing Xbox. If you win you win, if you lose you lose. That's life. But only quiters stop playing. Pussification of America.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 13:20 other posts 
Just my opinion, why share your information with Candy or Charlie if they can't or won't even qualify their statement by saying who the "some other very popular members" are?

Maybe the "some other very popular members" are only legends in their own minds or in the minds of Candy and Charlie.
By #460385 29,Jun,18 13:47
Sounds as if they fear the "Legends" or aka "The Game". Cause he or she sure does spend a lot of time on us. But that's a good thing. As long as they are talking about us, we are on their mind. Once people stop talking about us, good or bad, we have become irrelevant.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 13:52 other posts 
True dat.

I've noticed how irrelevant the other STUFF, JUST STUFF thread really is.
By #556372 29,Jun,18 14:09
Candy couldn't care less and the whole conversation started because I proposed a change to the rules. If CC54 think I'm in their business so much then I will stop, but,they can attest to the fact that I have visited them several times and voted for their pics, especially the delectable, beautiful, gorgeous wife. In the forums, for some reason, probably because both Candy and I are pains in the ass, we butt heads. Please accept my apologies. In order to not succumb to temptation I'm deleting this forum from my list.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 14:35 other posts 
Suit yourself.

I'm just curious why you didn't propose your ideas of a rule change in the "some other very popular members" thread that was titled the same? Would you have referred to CountryCouple54, sweetslit, footluvrsgirl, kebmo, SammyBW, roadguy, Jack1999 and other multiple winners as "some other very popular members"? I/we will probably never know since you decided to delete this thread from your list.
By #556372 29,Jun,18 15:45
I just posted the exact original premise on the other Stuf,Just Stuff. You got me wondering too
--------------------------------------- added after 33 seconds

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 17:45 other posts 
Feel free to return any time you like.
By #556372 29,Jun,18 18:30
What for? Why would I want to return? There's 181 pages of forums where I don't have to feel your negativity and innuendo or the same from your caval? You seem to think the couple from down under have something to do with it. Let me tell you something. When I become a friend to someone I do it because he/she is nice, sportive, and helpful. That makes me loyal. There's a few here that have been less than friendly. To me and my wife. I don't owe them anything but I don't go after anyone unless they get in my face. Having said that I think it's obsene that a member games the system to win almost 2500 points. They don't like what I have to say? You don't either? Too bad. That's my OPINION. Something I won't do in any of your forums even if you say post what ever you like
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 18:57 other posts 
My negativity?

I'm negative because I don't agree with you? Wah! Wah! Wah! You silly, silly man. Perhaps YOU SHOULD interact with the members whose ass you kiss, most likely they will be supportive of you and and stroke your fragile ego.

Are you coming back to respond or should I blacklist you so you aren't able or tempted to?
By #556372 29,Jun,18 19:20
Do as you like. Blacklisting works if the one blacklisted gives a Damn. Silly, silly, me
By #556372 29,Jun,18 13:51
You might be right. I don't know. My daughter has a BA in teaching, a Masters in Biological Science and she's working on her Doctorate. My oldest son is a bum. Go figure
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Jun,18 08:00 other posts 
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 16:58 other posts 
If you say something interesting, people will respond.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 17:14
We can't all be gifted or witty all the time like you, JustWill, some of us get an itch in our ass and we open our mouth.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 12:25 other posts 
I wasn't trying to be "witty" (that just sort of happens naturally), just stating a fact. I have always found it very helpful in life to run thoughts through my brain before letting them leave my mouth. It keeps me from saying stupid things. More people should try that.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 10:43 other posts 
Duh! I wondered why I wasn't receiving responses!
By #460385 28,Jun,18 11:43
@ Lanser. Your profile states that you are 88 years old. Why not do a contest similar to what bella created. One for members over 80. Maybe, "members over 80 with sex toys". Like the pic you have with the vacume cleaner in your ass. Or perhaps, " members over 80 in lingerie". You have pics like that. I would recomend not starting one called "members over 80 getting plugged with a tampon". Because you probably won't get 5 participants and you would lose points.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 12:41
That was a typo pointed out to me. I'm 69 but I get your point. Talking about points, I really don't care about them. If I have them,good, if not, ce la vie
By #556372 28,Jun,18 12:47
I have anotheridea, friends votes don't count,they get put aside
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

CC, I assume I'm chatting with Mr,you and your lovely wife (and she is gorgeous) compete with an advantage. You are a cock and a pussy while most of us are one or the other. Your wife's pics are very recognizable to most but especially to friends and site acquaintances and many of your entries are pics of her. I don't think stacking the deck by narrowing the scope of the contest or kicking out partisipants is very sporting. I assume you are better than that
By #460385 28,Jun,18 16:03
We have entered as many pics of me, or both together, as pics of her. She obviously does better in the contests. But yes I have entered at least 10 of my pics in contests. You talk about excluding "friends" votes. That would be fine with us. We only have 20 friends on our list. We do not carry the maximum of 500 like some paying members do. When we post a new pic only 20 members get that notification. The rest have to look for us.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 16:32 other posts 
That's not how it works. Notifications are sent to people who have you in their friends list and not to those who are in your friend list. And that is over 700 members.

Though I must admit, I'm having a hard time finding something else rather than your photos in female contests to vote for. And I don't mean that there are no better tits/asses. It's poor photo quality. Should not be that hard with modern cameras/phones, they are mostly point and click these days and do everything for you. Yet most people seem to be unable to produce quality photos. And their photos often poorly composed too. May be those women are just not very enthusiastic about the process. I don't know.
By #460385 28,Jun,18 16:40
We didn't know that. So whoever has friended us gets a notification? Ok. But does that apply to our videos. Can only our 20 friends watch them for free? Cause we get a lot of people saying they have to use points? I wish we had a digital camera. We use my Moto Z phone. And thanks for the compliment good sir. If it was a compliment.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 17:03 other posts 
Well, with videos it's obviously the other way around. Only those who are in your friends list can watch them for free. I'm not sure why it's so confusing for many here. It's totally rational. You can't just add 500 members to your friend list and spam them all with your contest and they can't just add you to their friend list and watch your videos for free. Would be no good that way.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 17:02
I too find it hard to find quality pics. CC54, your wife's ass and tits (sorry, not trying to be disrespectful) are super well known and easy to vote for. Heck,I've voted for her several times. You? Well, regardless of the BS you see on my page, I love a good looking woman over a man any day. What I'm trying to say is that if someone wins all the time that may sway people from entering. What's more, if there's a cooling period for winners than those other winners will have to wait some time b4 they can play too
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Jun,18 17:19 other posts 
It does puzzle me that with the amazing phones that we all seem to have these days that the quality of images submitted generally can at times be so poor.
By #556372 28,Jun,18 18:52
what's more, if you load your pics to a PC you can take a simple app like "photo" and adjust color and sharpness
By #556372 29,Jun,18 09:33
I was visiting the women's archive and i realized that women don't really know how to pose for these erotic pics,,they are attractive, even beautiful, but, their pics are not great,,,since many pose for a pic taker, maybe they should learn to direct,,,just saying,,
By #556372 29,Jun,18 10:25
BTW,,just saw the new contests,,,Sexiest Beach Pic/female and male,,,,you both have my vote,,,,
--------------------------------------- added after 14 seconds

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 16:57 other posts 
Lanser, maybe I'll start one. "Second sexiest Beach pic/female".
Maybe this contest will up the general quality of photos on this site. Competition improves overall quality.
I remember a cosmetic advertisement form long ago and the tag line was "Don't h@te me because I'm beautiful".
By #556372 29,Jun,18 17:55
Kebmo,,I like the way you think
--------------------------------------- added after 13 seconds

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #733   #734   #735   #736   #737   #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   ...#748

Show It Off