Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #742

Pages:  #1... #737   #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   #743   #744   #745   #746   ...#748

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 14:13 other posts 
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Ain't that the truth!

First HER, now HIM! Apparently, creative juices do NOT flow freely in the Outback!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 00:04 other posts 
I saw this act on AGT and I think that quick change is even more impressive than magic. Just how the heck do they do it?

only registered users can see external links
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 06:05 other posts 
My GF and I were amazed by it too. I have no idea how they did that.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 06:22 other posts 
Reminds me of this:

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 15:22 other posts 
I didn't readily recognize what was happening....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 10:17 other posts 
Fantastic!
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

A better version of it is to insert a nudie. Woman loses her clothes entirely and a few seconds later gets them back.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 11:21 other posts 
Wow !! I would love to know how she does that. Very impressive indeed.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 11:28 other posts 
Oops sorry double posted.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 00:28 other posts 
Quite impressive!!
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 08:54 other posts 
That’s insane!!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 10:03 other posts 
I know, right? In magic, you're focusing on one thing which allows the magician an opportunity to create their slight of hand. There was a program 2 or 3 years ago in which magicians performed in front of Penn and Teller. At the end, Penn and Teller picked a trick, performed it and then showed you how the trick was accomplished.

There's no denying that in quick change, she is in an entirely different outfit. I suspect that she's wearing them all, one beneath the other but DAMN! If that is the hook, she still is able to get the top outfit off so quick and the speed at which it is done does not effect her in any way.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 01:10 other posts 
Who has won a Free Theme Image Contest? Were you awarded any points along with the trophy?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 23:14 other posts 
Is it just me or has anyone noticed how boring, wordy OR who knows what the heck the contest is all about thatvsome of the titles to the Free Theme Image Contest are?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 00:24 other posts 
Yup!!!

By #460385 20,Jun,18 14:24
Whoever you members were that just voted to delete in the Abuse Panel. Do your homework first. I was trying to freeze the account for 24 hours and within seconds, 3 of you voted. He was a 5 year member, with 7 pages of his own pics. Yes I understand he had 2 pics of another female member that he posted. She said he was not responding to her request. That's because he hadn't been online in 10 days. She could have private messaged Administration and asked him to remove her 2 pics without deleting a 5 year member. The guy hadn't been online in 10 days how could he have a chance to respond. As well, the said member who made the report had been deleted a year ago for posting several internet pics of a Brazilian model under a waterfall. Those 2 pics he had on his page are not visible on her main page. Did anyone think that she wanted them removed right away because they were fake as well. Damn it people slow down and think.
By #556372 20,Jun,18 14:39
Who was deleted? I can't see the abuse panel. I think you have to be verified or be a paying member.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 15:47 other posts 
WOW! Who was deleted, CountryCouple54? Perhaps admin can give you an idea if you can't recall.
By #460385 20,Jun,18 16:34
I don't recall. But the reporting member was bla456 who was deleted before as bla123
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 16:29 other posts 
Yeah, the new alert button that admin administered has got these new cowboys and cowgirls voting really quickly. It's like they think; "Because so-and-so was reported, it must be true, so why should I think any harder about it?" It's like they're feeling their oats and they're happy they moved from the holiday k.id's table and sitting with the grownups, yet they still think like a k.id.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,18 11:32 other posts 
I always look at a reported members profile and if they have not been online since the report was posted or any message sent to them I would generally not vote to delete if the infringement is as minor as you describe. Now if the profile were full of 'reportable' images that would be different.
Sadly not every voting member tkaes the time to 'think'.

By #537593 21,Jun,18 10:28
[deleted image]

Does anyone like what they see?

By #556372 21,Jun,18 09:42
I'd like to see a notice that a new thread was posted in a forum I have visited in the last 2 weeks. It's very time consuming to go to all the forums to see what's new

By #556372 20,Jun,18 14:42
I think there should be a list of members who quit or been terminated in the last 2 weeks so we know not to look for them
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 16:50 other posts 
Who, in particular, are you looking for? Maybe someone can let you know whether they are here but changed their name, whether the willfully deleted their profile or whether someone referred them to the Evaluation Panel and were deleted.
By #556372 20,Jun,18 16:56
No one in particular, Bella, I'm being nosy, but, thanks

By #460385 18,Jun,18 22:59
Love it when you enter a pic in a contest exactly what is asked. And the member waits till one minute to go in their contest to kick you out. We are flattered. Hope you lose your own contest bitch.
By #539433 18,Jun,18 23:20
I give up on that
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 00:24 other posts 
Did you get kicked out, too, Jamie?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 00:24 other posts 
You were kicked out of another contest and at the last minute? That's just plain ol' mean spirited!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 12:18 other posts 
That's not right! I've looked at several of the contests and I must admit I am disappointed. I don't think this is working out as planned.

I see many times the contest has a theme and all you see are the guys with their cocks!!!

I am now coming to believe the system is being manipulated.

I know I will never win any contest that is put up. I don't have the "goods" nor enough friends and followers that would make a difference in the vote count.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 13:44 other posts 
Actually, I think the Free Theme Image Contest is doing a'ight! I've seen trophies awarded to some SYD/SYC members that had not entered any contest previously and have won.

YOU DO HAVE THE "GOODS" to be a winner but unfortunately you were spot on when you pointed out that members/winners still need friends and followers to secure a win in this contest.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 15:37 other posts 
I created a contest specifically for members 60 and over. You better spend 15 of your 1320 and join.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 19:08 other posts 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!!!! I'll find something to upload!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 20:21 other posts 
Suit yourself, but what you have on your page would work!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 19:08 other posts 
In less than a year you'll have to make a 70 or over contest!!!
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 14:46 other posts 
I see you do not like a taste of the fairness.
By #556372 20,Jun,18 09:41
Fairness my ass, ,I WANT TO WINNNNNNNNN!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 11:40 other posts 
You can't be a winner if you don't participate.

Thanks for participating in the SEXY SYD/SYC MEMBERS 60+ 😁contest!
By #556372 20,Jun,18 12:04

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 21:53 other posts 
Oh, my goodness! I read something about Kellogg's issuing an apolpgy. Here is the short, condenced version.

"Kellogg’s has apologized after receiving criticism for a racially insensitive cartoon on the back of its Corn Pops cereal boxes, which depicted dozens of anthropomorphic Corn Pops at a mall, with one slightly darker Corn Pop acting as the mall’s janitor."

Now we need to be politically correct when selecting the color of Kellogg's Corn Pops?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 05:25 other posts 
My question would be who was it- and some one did - that made the decision to make the janitor darker.
I really have no time for a lot of the stupidly politically correct nonsense but in this case the person making that decision was an idiot.
By #556372 20,Jun,18 09:38

By #460385 20,Jun,18 08:37
Question for you. When a woman fingers her pussy in the woods, is the correct terminology "wanking in the woods"? Does a woman "wank" her pussy like a man wanks his cock? Is that an Aussie thing?
By #556372 20,Jun,18 09:38
If I may, my wife calls it finger fucking herself, I wank she finger fucks,,,of course, we are not Aussies

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 20:28 other posts 
I believe that I'm being stalked by a cyber stalker(s). Someone or a group of people are watching me. I have a feeling it is "key members" and members who have blacklisted me and they seem to be infiltrating my space.....
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 05:22 other posts 
Do you mean you are being stalked while online in general even when not on here ? That is really very disturbing if true.
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 07:53 other posts 
That’s what the big pile of poop is for.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Jun,18 07:59 other posts 
He is long gone
By #556372 20,Jun,18 09:33
Is this true? And, if so, what is a "key member"? Can the rest of us help? (You,I mean)

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 17:41 other posts 
Do you have a FAVORITE recording artist or group? If you do, who?

Honestly, I don't think that I have a favorite, I like what I like.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 08:30 other posts 
Oh yes I do, Elvis of course. I am one of those sad people who had vinyl then cassettes then cd's and now digital versions of his recordings.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 09:05 other posts 
Really? Your all time favorite recording artist is Elvis? Strange, I thought if you, particularly YOU, responded, you would say the Beatles.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 09:13 other posts 
I can understand why you would think that. I wonder if this is to do with the fact that in the 60s I did not have that many records and played the Beatles a lot, and every day. So maybe I sort of played them out of my system. I do play them occasionally now but I play Elvis way way more, especially in the car.
By #556372 17,Jun,18 17:08
Bellamy Brothers
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 21:59 other posts 
I really don't have a favorite artist, I have a lot favorites...

Credence Clearwater Revival
Journey
Fleetwood Mac
A lot of Mototown groups and singers
John Denver
Linda Ronstadt
Beatles
Jazz groups like Dotsero, Manhattan Transfer, etc.
Steely Dan
etc.

I don't care for rap music nor the techno rock, just don't like it.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 05:15 other posts 
The test for a favourite artist is which CD, or digital album you reach for first when you are dashing out to the car. Does that help?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 11:12 other posts 
I actually made a mixture of the various artists and their songs!!! So yes, them and many more are on my homemade CDs!!!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 11:39 other posts 
Ah yes, the mixed tape I used to do that a lot and still do have some - although on cd now of course.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 19:59 other posts 
Excellent!
By #556372 18,Jun,18 09:26
By 2nice [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 08:03 other posts 
It will always be Prince for me.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 18,Jun,18 21:41 other posts 
I like lots of bands, hard rock, punk and metal. I also like keeping an ear open to new bands, a couple of newer ones I really like are Ghost and Greta Van Fleet
By #545732 19,Jun,18 19:21
Wow, this a tough one! As you know, Bella, this is my profession and my grounding passion in life, so it's hard to separate between favourite artists who inspired me and the ones I like listening to most, and that can vary depending on new artists I hear too. Plus I have favourites for different reasons - as song writers, musicianship, character etc.

My fave singers (and my inspiration) are:

Annie Lennox

Dusty Springfield

Stteve Perry

Freddie Mercury

Julie London

Matt Bellamy

All time fave artists are:

The Eurythmics

The Beatles

George Harrison

Journey

Marvin Gaye

Dusty Springfield

Propaganda

Tommy Shaw

Angel

The faves I seem to listen more these days are:

Muse

Christine And The Queens

Imagine Dragons

Sleeping With Sirens

Gotye

I know there are more, but I could ramble on enough to talk a glass eye to 5leep!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #737   #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   #743   #744   #745   #746   ...#748

Show It Off