Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #739

Pages:  #1... #734   #735   #736   #737   #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   #743   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,18 10:04 other posts 
On my mobile device, I seem to get a fair amount of "human interest stories" that focus on Meghan Markle, now the Duchess of Sussex.

Apparently, her shoes are now attracting attention, not because of the style or who the designer might be, it is because her shoes appear to be a size or two bigger then they need to be. And the paparazzi that have noticed this have decided that she wears larger sizes to avoid blisters.

Really? Has anyone worn shoes that are too large? Shoes that are too large are often as painful as shoes too small.
Shoes too large can cause blisters or callouses from all the unnecessary rubbing and sliding about.

By #487013 24,Jun,18 21:23
Can’t believe Vinnie Paul is gone. Rest In Peace
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Jun,18 09:09 other posts 
Yes. That was quite a surprise. Another great one that I never had a chance to see perform.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,18 00:34 other posts 
Woo hoo! Members have viewed and voted an underwear dick pic to the Popular page!

I would like to see a separate category added for underwear pics! Some of those pictures are more drool worthy than a full frontal nude!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Jun,18 04:48 other posts 
I agree that a separate catergory for underwear pics would be a great idea.

By #556372 24,Jun,18 12:46
I saw this in a blog,,i wont name names (you dirty copper, I won't talk) but since i'm one of the people that does this, i would like more input,,,
",,Could never figure out why a man feels the need to throw his ankles behind his head and take a picture of his asshole. Do the gay men members even think that's sexy?,,"
the only comment i'd like to make right now is that this comment, coming from a person with a great looking partner, and, obviously, well versed in sex, would be so narrow in his ideas as to what others like,,,or don't like,,,,
GO PEOPLE,,,MAKE ME REGRET I OPENED MY MOUTH,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jun,18 16:45 other posts 
I have 1898 photos but not one like that. I think they're gross and when I see one I instinctively hold my breath! When I visit a profile with lots of such photos I hit my back button and leave the profile.
Maybe my feelings about it have something to do with the fact that I never have anal sex...or vice versa.
Having said that, I probably have lots of photos that some people don't want to see so I mention my personal opinion only because it was asked for.
By #556372 24,Jun,18 17:45
Kebmo, thanks for the impute. You don't have pics like that, but, you have many showing men peeing, even inside their panties. And you certainly have pics of men giving head, so, considering that most of your pics are of you in panties, I would assume that you are either BI or gay. I understand that, perhaps, the picture of an anus may remind you of **** I do have to tell you that anal sex is a possibility in gay sex. What's more, a woman putting her legs up like that and spreading her pussy and ass seems to be a great "come on". And if you don't believe me then you are not looking at women's pages
--------------------------------------- added after 52 seconds

****= s c a t
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jun,18 18:14 other posts 
I'm not gay, but I like anal play and have no qualms about showing my anus with or without something in it, especially when inserted by my girl.

By #556372 23,Jun,18 20:33
I do find that "key members" are everywhere, but, if you have the time, or a helper, that's OK. I was looking at all the forum titles and saw many have a number for the creator of that forum thread. Imagine my surprise when I tried to look them up and they are listed as "does not exist". So many. Why?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 20:56 other posts 
You answered your own question, the member does not exist, that's why it's a number
And as for key members it goes like this,if it's someone you like ,you are/have an admirer,if it's someone you don't like,you are/have a stalker/creeper...
By #556372 23,Jun,18 21:13
thanks
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The number part I understand. The part I don't and was inquiring about is the sheer number of deleted accounts
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 21:14 other posts 
say hello to the wife for me
By #556372 23,Jun,18 21:17
I will. I never knew how many members knew her.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 21:25 other posts 
I only knew her from the chat rooms..
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 21:24 other posts 
The forum threads/comments still stay around from the deleted accounts,and some of the threads are from over seven years ago...
I did suggest a long time ago that dusty threads(those created by deleted members) should have a section to itself..
By #556372 23,Jun,18 22:06

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 22:40 other posts 
I find it funny that there are a good amount of members that choose names that include the numbers 69 and 420. What!?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 10:38 other posts 
ok.... what about -31 then
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 11:29 other posts 
I kinda think that the members that use 69 and 420 believe that that makes them more appealing. Do you agree? Gosh, I'm especially drawn to the SYD members with multiple 69's in their name.
By #556372 23,Jun,18 15:01
I use Lancer 1026 because I became a USA naturalized citizen on Oct 26
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 21:28 other posts 
I did a member search for "69" there are at least 500 of them. How about 8.30662386292 squared?
By #556372 23,Jun,18 15:04
I use lanser1026 because I became a USA citizen on Oct 26

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 06:31 other posts 
Is it even possible that members or some members are limited to the number of members they can blacklist?
By admin [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 08:38 other posts 
Non-premium members have limit of only 15 spots in their black list. And yes, there are members who are maxed. About 35 members. Several have more, but they are or were premium.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 08:44 other posts 
Oh, okay, thank you.

I recall there were members that had far greater than 15 members on their blacklist, when was the change implemented?
By admin [Ignore] 23,Jun,18 09:02 other posts 
I don't really remember. Quite some time ago. May be 3 years ago.

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 18:48 other posts 
Opioids are now the leading cause of death for Canadians between 30-39.
-CBC News
By #556376 22,Jun,18 21:19
That's a sad statement. What's even sadder is that what I took from it was wondering if there are any other words that have the letters 'ioi' in sequence.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 21:32 other posts 
Radioing. I noticed that combination too. Spell check had to step in for me to spell opioid.

But yes, it is sad. I suppose the US reflects about the same stats.
By #556376 22,Jun,18 21:35
I knew there had to be another word. Not sure about the US stats but I'm sure they are rising.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 10:44 other posts 
Just exchanging thoughts with 2nice in another forum thread and I want to bring the discussion over here. Here's my question;

Do you feel that there is a major difference between pretty and beautiful? If possible, are you able to articulate what you feel is the difference? There is no right or wrong and in the event that anyone posts their thoughts, please remain respectful of their opinions.
By #460385 22,Jun,18 10:53
To me there is a big difference. Pretty is a physical appearance. Example, she has a pretty face, she has pretty feet, etc... Beauty comes within. A person is beautiful from the inside. Doesn't always mean that a pretty girl is also always beautiful. If that makes any sense.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 11:38 other posts 
It does, thank you for your post!
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 12:06 other posts 
That's actually a good description of the difference. I would just take it a bit further by saying that "pretty" touches your brain, while "beautiful" touches your soul. This applies to more than just people. For example, a song can be "pretty" and be pleasant to listen to. A "beautiful" song has an emotional impact that goes way beyond that, though.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 12:10 other posts 
Yes!

I'm glad that you both were able to successfully describe a difference between the two words, thank you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 12:15 other posts 
CC54 did most of the work. I just fluffed it up a little.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 12:35 other posts 
You skills at fluffing are exceptional.
By #545732 22,Jun,18 13:04
Pretty can only be on the surface of a person whereas someone can be described as beautiful inside too. A beautiful soul.
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 13:30 other posts 
I’ve always classified attractiveness in four unique categories. Pretty, Beautiful and Cute. Each one is not decided solely on the physical. There are emotional and spiritual forces that also come into play.

Pretty - Something pleasant to look at or listen to. Appealing to the senses.

Beautiful - Almost perfection. Something that draws you in so strongly you cannot look away or direct your attention away from it. Extremely powerful.

Cute - Not pretty or beautiful. Something that warms your heart and puts you in that “Awwww” state of being.

There is also a fourth category when classifying attractiveness with people.

Plain - Not attractive or unattractive.

A person’s poise, intelligence and attitude weigh heavily on each category which defines them as attractive. So heavily in fact, someone classified as beautiful with all the right attributes, but has an unpleasant attitude. That person could be bumped from attractive to unattractive.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 13:34 other posts 
You're absolutely SPOT ON!
By #526776 22,Jun,18 13:51
I completely agree!

As my Southern grandmother used to say to me growing up ~ Pretty is as pretty does.

Sometimes a person’s heart and attitude makes such a difference in the way their beauty is perceived.. kindness & love can be so much more important than what the world considers a pretty face.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 14:00 other posts 
One of my pops favorite saying is.....Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the core!
By #556372 22,Jun,18 14:24
What about "gorgeous"? Would that be physical only?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

There's also the crossovers. Examples, she has pretty eyes or beautiful skin.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 15:00 other posts 
To me, gorgeous is like pretty, just kicked up a couple of notches. Maybe the word guy can enlighten us.
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 15:30 other posts 
I’m not the WillWordGuy, but pretty and gorgeous have the same meaning to me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 16:02 other posts 
Actually, "gorgeous" is, by definition, more of a synonym for "beautiful". Gorgeous is used to describe a higher degree of beauty. (To answer lanser's question: No, non-physical things can also be described as gorgeous.)
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 18:43 other posts 
In a nutshell, pretty is physical and beautiful is emotional.

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 17:22 other posts 
"...because it's often better to say nothing that would squander our 200 year relationship by replying to comments by a President that's sometimes hard not to respond to."

Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada being the adult in the room. Again.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 10:07 other posts 
Yesterday was the longest day of sunlight in the northern hemisphere as well as first day of summer.

Now our days will become shorter......
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 10:56 other posts 
It was also our anniversary JeffinKS and JiminKS...14 years together now!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 11:06 other posts 
Happy Anniversary
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 16:14 other posts 
thank you!
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 12:07 other posts 
Congrats!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Jun,18 16:13 other posts 
thanks!
By #556372 22,Jun,18 14:29
There's also the crossovers. Examples, she has pretty eyes or beautiful skin.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #734   #735   #736   #737   #738   #739   #740   #741   #742   #743   ...#746

Show It Off