Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #735

Pages:  #1... #730   #731   #732   #733   #734   #735   #736   #737   #738   #739   ...#748

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 18:37 other posts 
It has come to my attention that not only women, but men are insecure about their age.

Having created a contest specifically for the 60+ crowd, when I saw participants with ages that were under 60, I questioned them. One SYD member kindly responded with his age and said that he didn't want to advertise his age because he didn't think members were interested in seeing "old dicks".

Beauty and "sexy" are not owned solely by young people. Believe that! Beauty can be found in and at all stages of life and if you don't believe it, look around. Queen Elizabeth II, at 92 years of age, she is absolutely vibrant and beautiful. I love how she WEARS color. Helen Mirren, Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda (although she has had cosmetic surgery), Halle Berry is in her 50's, Jennifer Aniston is 49 years old, and Uptown Girl, Christie Brinkley is early 60's

Now for the men, Brad Pitt looks good, George Clooney, Mr. Barbra Streisand, James Brolin, Sean Connery, Colin Firth, Denzel Washington and I'm sure there's more, I just cannot think who else.....
By #554437 08,Jul,18 07:12
I love mature cock. Much more fun sucking a mature guy in my opinion
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 03:26 other posts 
I think that you are right and that some men can be precious about their age. While my age is no longer on my profile I am open about it when contacted and often offer it without being asked. So why did I remove it from my profile ? I have friends who have suffered significantly having been identified on a web site. Age itself is not a giveaway but one piece in a jigsaw. Call me paranoid, but I say I am being careful.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 03:32 other posts 
That queen looks good has to do with the fact that she's a random woman who's never worked in her life. Due to an accident of birth, she became a queen and has been pampered throughout her life. No worries, No need for money, everything taken care of for her, and, moreover , lots of morons around the world who think that she, as well as all queens and kings, is something special. No wonder she looks ok.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 06:56 other posts 
While I don't think that my views and yours are the same with regards to royalty I do agree that the Queen and other members of the royal family do receive health care that the rest of us could only dream of.
However, the notion that having an elected president is the better option is naive. look at Sisi of Egypt, Erdogan of Turkey, Putin and Xi of China. It is amazing how these poorly paid elected presidents appear to accumiulate great wealth and untrammeled power. Sorry, give me the Queen anyday.
By PoloFields [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 07:45 other posts 
I have my age in my profile. It seems to have worked out well so far.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 07:54 other posts 
We all 'put out there' whatever we are comfortable with and for the majority of people, like yourself, that works perfectly well. I am a luddite who does not put my life on Twitter and Facebook or other media sites and like to offer as little personal info as possible to identity thieves.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 13:01 other posts 
Did *I* say that a President is better? I read my posting again and didn't see any such statement.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 15:52 other posts 
No you didn't but if you look around the world at those countries that do not have a monarch as a Head of State the vast majority have a president. There are a few exceptions, some middle eastern states being the obvious examples. My point was that the Queen is apolitical and despite many flaws that you may list an elected or nominated president has just as many. Just look at how many presidential elections are divisive or corrupt.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 18:47 other posts 
That's absolutely right.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 20:16 other posts 
A random question;

What do you prefer more; a comment on your picture OR a [HOT] vote?

You cannot pick both.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 21:35 other posts 
You're not the boss of me!
I'll pick them both if I want to. I might even pick one of them twice. That's just the way I roll, dammit!
I'm the wind, baby...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 22:46 other posts 
My question, my rules, DAMMIT!

So often I will receive a message saying thank you for the points. Dammit, I took time to look at your picture and post a clever comment and the response I receive is thanks for the points!? It's kinda like sending a birthday card or a wedding card and rather than saying thanks for remembering my birthday or thank you for sharing our day, you get thanked for the check.

Actually, I have thanked members for their "thank you" cuz some members don't even do that.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 22:53 other posts 
Since I'm not the boss of you, why didn't you just respond with butter pecan?
By #545929 03,Jul,18 22:39
A comment. Words mean more than numbers
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 22:48 other posts 
Thank you. Take a look at RC0000 , JustWill , this is a man who rolls by the rules!
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 01:56 other posts 
I much prefer a comment. When I read old comments I'm still thankful for them but any points from members for that photo are long gone.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 07:15 other posts 
Definitely a comment. Whether positive or negative, I really appreciate someone taking the time to write a couple of sentences.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 14:51 other posts 
I would rather have a comment, good or bad!
By #554437 08,Jul,18 07:13
A comment, always a comment. Votes make you feel good. A comment usually gets you hard
By #561309 08,Jul,18 12:08
Absolutely a comment
By 2nice [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 07:31 other posts 
Comments always.

By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 14:39 other posts 
What the fuck is a "Despyt"?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 16:04 other posts 
Despyt is a 22 year old SYD member who is allegedly from Serbia. His profile reflects that he has 23 members who have befriended him and he has blacklisted 10 members. I suspect that since you don't know who he is, YOU might be one of the 10 blacklisted!

Do you think in is penguin envy?
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 16:11 other posts 
I think it might be "Minion Fever".

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 12:16 other posts 
Two questions;

- Was the "Sexy Tranny with a big dick" contest won with an internet picture?

- Did the tampon in your ass contest ever get 5 participants?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 21:50 other posts 
This should creep you out and no, it is not his smile!

only registered users can see external links
By #545732 06,Jul,18 22:07
Oh wow! Very cool, but freaky too. I wonder what he moves like when he's drunk? Heehee
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 22:24 other posts 
It is cool but in a very freaky way! Can you imagine being high and seeing this guy creepy crawling around like a spider and wondering where the heck you are? YIKES!
By #545732 06,Jul,18 22:11
...and I saw what you mean about his smile too, haha
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 22:27 other posts 
Do you think it had to do with all the teeth?
By #545732 06,Jul,18 22:28
HAHAHA! It looked to me like his mouth was like CGI animated!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 23:16 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 13:11 other posts 
There's a new Free Theme Image Contest, Toys In Your Ass. Thank goodness, I was mistaken, I was almost expecting I would see a wrestling figure or Hungry-Hungry Hippo or something else equally as weird protruding out of someone's butt.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 15:01 other posts 
Easy-Bake Oven!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 15:09 other posts 
Uh. an Easy-Bake Oven? Would you recommend the member remove the lightbulb prior to insertion?
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 21:46 other posts 
A model race car, one piece at a time.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 13:44 other posts 
This crime of theft just recently happened in Detroit and has many not only shaking their heads, they're chuckling, too!

A gas station reported a theft of 600 gallons of gas. And you are probably wondereding how in the heck can anyone steal 600 gallons of gas? ME, TOO! It is suspected that two people of interest hacked into the station's pump or system and pumped gas for an estimated 90 minutes while the employee inside was completely unaware of what was going on. Yeah, there must have been a steady stream of cars pulling up to the pump and were undetected for a whole long time! If anyone recognizes the two men of interest, please be sure to contact the DPD!

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 19:30 other posts 
WOW! Still trying to figure out why the clerk didn't notice anything suspicious! Weird!!! They did say somewhere between 10 and 20 cars, got away with the gas, but even if it was 20 that would be a 30 gallon tank per car!!! The largest gas tank I know of is a 36 gallon tank for a car/truck.

I'm not sure they really know how many cars got away with it or even if the total was 600 gallons.

Oh well, still strange to me.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 11:17 other posts 
It is MY UNDERSTANDING that when you "select" an age for your profile, it will automatically advance by one year on your anniversary date. Is my understanding correct or incorrect?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 16:46 other posts 
I think that is correct. When I first signed up I had my age in my 'description' ans it progressed on it's own, I didn't have to do anything.
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 20:40 other posts 
I'm in denial Bella! I'm not aging at all.

By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 10:00 other posts 
Happy 4th July to all of you in the USA.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 10:32 other posts 
Indeed. Happy 4th of July and 5th and 6th...
And perhaps it's time to remember a bit of history. 4th of July 1776. Thomas Jefferson. The establishment of the US. Jefferson, however, would not have recognised what the US is today. He would never have dreamt of his country being ruled by private corporations. In a sense then, the celebration of independence concerns a country that has long ago seized to exist.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 13:27 other posts 
Thank you, it's a fun day for picnics and fireworks at night!
By routemaster [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 04:32 other posts 
we don't celebrate 4th July here in the UK but I hope all of you across the pond had a lovely day:x :x :x

By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 11:21 other posts 
Once again, just a friendly reminder that this thread will NEVER be as popular as PISSING AT URINALS.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 11:26 other posts 
No, this thread will NEVER be as popular as PISSING AT URINALS but this topic IS popular enough that members who lack individuality and creativity have decided to pirate.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 12:53 other posts 
Could someone please 'splain to me why PISSING AT URINALS is such a popular topic? I really don't get it.
Would CRAPPING IN A BUCKET get as much attention around here?
And why does it have to be specifically AT URINALS? Do pee fetishists only get turned-on when the urine is sprayed into a porcelain object? What about PISSING ON THE NEIGHBOR'S SHOES or PISSING UP A ROPE? How would those go over with the wee-wee lovers?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 13:05 other posts 
You have made good points! Hmmmmm....
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 13:15 other posts 
You know what they say: "Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds an acorn."
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 13:07 other posts 
Did you know that you can get high from sniffing crap in a bucket? Saw a documentary on it once.

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 13:11 other posts 
This really troubles me.
Who was the first nimrod who decided to stick his/her head in a bucket of crap to see if it would give them a buzz?
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 13:23 other posts 
It is quite disturbing.

In the documentary there was this guy who was extremely addicted to this practice. So much so, he was arrested multiple times because he kept sticking his head in the hole in public porta potty’s. He’d be in there for hours.
By #551482 03,Jul,18 14:40
It ainīt the porcelain, itīs the socially acceptable procedure where guys stand beside each other and pull out their dick for everyone to see For crapping, itīs usual to go into a cubicle and shut the door so no-one can see your doo-doo hole
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 15:26 other posts 
A great number of photos posted there are not at urinals and are also posted by one person.

"Pissing while eating Tide Pods?"
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 16:03 other posts 
How about "Pissing while doing the Tango"?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 17:24 other posts 
Okay, WordGuy, this is my concern... if the nasty ass men are PISSING_AT_URINALS, where exactly is their urine stream going? I mean, the author said nothing about pissing IN the damn urinal at all. A spray to the right, then left and who cares what is on the floor! And that is why the world is like it is today, no one gives a damn!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 17:46 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 17:57 other posts 
Who was gus?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 20:03 other posts 
Gus was one of those short-term members that pop up here every now and then. The kind that post rambling, barely literate comments in the form and get all bent out of shape when someone tells them what an ass-hat they are. If I recall correctly, he would frequently go back and edit his posts so that he could accuse whoever was verbally bitch-slapping him back into his corner of being "mean" to him.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 20:09 other posts 
And I do not remember him....
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 20:23 other posts 
2nice, I don't know why you're turning this into a pissing contest. I'd rather have quality over quantity any day.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 20:29 other posts 
Wrong question/post, kebmo!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 21:30 other posts 
Not so, ma'am. Kebmo, that clever devil, is pointing out that the QUALITY of the comments in this thread is better than the QUANTITY (popularity)of the Pissing thread, which is how 2nice began this discussion way up there.
He just tied two discussions together to pay you a compliment.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 22:59 other posts 
It wouldn't be the first time that someone pointed out that I am stoopid!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 21:22 other posts 

I see what you did there.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 01:32 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #730   #731   #732   #733   #734   #735   #736   #737   #738   #739   ...#748

Show It Off