Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #472

Pages:  #1... #467   #468   #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 15:41 other posts 
mammakat

These pics are

Requesting the site medical officer respond with comments.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 16:29 other posts 
The site medical officer? Please have him investigate why Bjuk wants in on this.

/dd0cw2amf9bnpic.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 16:54 other posts 
We are doing the best we can to sort out both issues.....

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 11:44 other posts 
The Hodge Twins on big tech censorship. 17 minutes

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 12,Jan,21 09:01
Every once in a while I get blindsided by the attitudes of someone I hold in high esteem. My long time friend (60 years), Debbie, is such a person. Our politics are at odds but the personal attack was not expected.
This morning I came across a post that I can't accept. This is a huge disappointment to me and possibly cost me a friend. I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 10:52 other posts 
I don’t talk about politics or religion with any of my friends simply because I want to keep them as friends a marine drill Sargent taught me that a long time ago sorry you had to learn that the hard way
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 10:57 other posts 
Sorry to read about that.The virus came first,got everyone on edge,now politics has poured salt on the open sores. It won't get better for a while yet.Hang in there,forgive.Remember to let them carry the weight of the grudge.not yourself

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 16:40 other posts 
HHAHAHAHAhA, I wonder if this pilot was my old bus driver from Elementary school?

"Behave or I will dump your ass's in Kansas!"
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 18:23 other posts 
I wonder why his reaction was such?
By #610414 11,Jan,21 18:51
Well, if they are going to dump me in Kansas, don't do it. You know what's in Kansas? Wheat. Nothing else, just wheat.

By zzick [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 11:55 other posts 
Just remember, in the lizard people community, there are good, and I'm guessing an equal amount of bad apples, in their community.
By #551147 11,Jan,21 13:16
🙄

Zzick Did you know squirrel shitty was nutty? 🐿 💩 🥜

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 22:08 other posts 
60 Minutes interview with Nancy Pelosi. My opinion, Lesley Stahl, the interviewer, was biased from the beginning.

By #610414 09,Jan,21 17:09

Why would anyone want to carry the flag of a defeated enemy into the hallowed chambers of democracy. The Confederacy was born on the shoulder of slaves. They were traitors to this country and deserve no recognition. It was a putrid attempt to harm our country and anyone that marches under this banner is a traitor to this country, too. I know about free speech but this should earn the traitor several years in prison and his citizenship should be revoked.
By #574505 09,Jan,21 18:50
I like that flag
By #610414 09,Jan,21 19:21
Then you probably love the Japanese battle flag or the German Nazi flag. They were enemies of the USA and just as bad.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 19:35 other posts 
You have a right to your opionion.BUT at least take the time to Learn history from old books of the era,not from revisionist history that google gives you.
It would enlighten you.Just read about Lee,you might be shocked.The north tried to keep him but he wanted to serve his state and his people,not the north.
By #610414 10,Jan,21 07:54
But Lee refused to serve in the north army. He lost his citizenship.
For your information, my minor in college was history. You seem to think I pull the information out of the air or Google. I don't. I use google to get the facts to SUPPORT MY views. I'm 68 yrs old. I have read more books in my lifetime than a small library. My favorites are historical fiction and histories of this country's struggles. Books like "Victory at Sea" and Main Kampf. I know Robert E Lee's story much better than the average person. I went to Google to get this as it tells it better than me. This is from THE MODERN WAR institute at West Point.

Articles exploring this veneration and petitions calling for the removal of displays of Lee at West Point often fall short in addressing exactly how the Confederate leader became ingrained in academy culture. Lee’s return to a place of honor at West Point occurred as a result of a reconciliation process that downplayed the Confederacy’s treason as the primary transgression for which southern officers required forgiveness, papered over the issue of slavery, and ignored the underrepresented black officers of the US Army. The reverence shown, though, is no longer unchallenged by the diverse, twenty-first-century officer corps, and as a result, West Point now faces a decision: What should it do with displays of Lee’s person and his name? And more broadly, what place should this controversial figure—and former academy superintendent—occupy at the academy?

While West Point likes the exploits of R E Lee, they all agree that he turned down to serve in the Union Army and went to war as an enemy of the Union as a TRAITOR. REGARDLESS WHAT HIS VIEWS WERE. He was lucky. He got work as president of Washington College.
So, you see phart, I don't fart my information. Instead, I'm amazed most Americans so ignorant about national and world news. I'm not shocked at Lee's actions. Men like him support their states over the good of the country. You seem to be like that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 09:26 other posts 
Some of my ancestors were nazis in ww1 and ww2 it was brother against brother as some were over here in America 🇺🇸 and some were still in Germany 🇩🇪
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 09:56 other posts 
Hey, are you really proud that your ancestors were Nazis? I'm 100% German on my mother's side, I'm not aware if my ancestors were Nazis, and if they were, I would rather not know.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 10:03 other posts 
Not really proud of the fact but it is a fact
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

But I was born in 1962 I’m not responsible for what my ancestors did just like I’m not responsible for what they may or may not have done to the blacks
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 13:51 other posts 
I understand that fact is fact, but to be boastful about it surprises me. A hypothetical question for you, if Charles Manson were your uncle, your third cousin, or a neighbor of your dear friend, would you boast about that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 16:13 other posts 
Hey how did you know old Charlie was my cousin
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 16:45 other posts 
Why haven't you spoken about him?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 17:07 other posts 
Just kidding
By #610414 10,Jan,21 11:10
You've got to remember bella! Dgraff is slightly better than phart. Neither one can fill the left boot of a true German
By #610414 10,Jan,21 11:05
I can see how that would be a problemsince WWI ended in 1918 and Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf until 1925. In 1942, when the US entered the war on the allies side, there were many Nazi sympathizers here, but after Germany declared war on us, most Americans repudiated Nazism. The only ones left were German 5th columnists, ie, spies.
I do remember the battle in Wounded Knee where the locals fought for the presevation of the Wolf's Laird. The oil flowed fast that day. It turned everyone into a redskin or whitey
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 11:30 other posts 
Hitler was a young German soldier in WW1 that is how he came up with the short version of the mustache the Americans threw mustard gas canisters in a German bunker and Hitler couldn’t get his gas mask to seal because of his mustache being so long and thick it almost cost him his life so after that he started cutting it down to the little caterpillar he was famous for
By #610414 10,Jan,21 11:41
And he was jailed for his views after the war.BTW. WWI GERMAN ARMY BELONGED TO THE KEISER. The king of Germany to you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 11:49 other posts 
Did they have poppyseeds on that Keizer roll
By #610414 10,Jan,21 12:59
Ask Wilhelm
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 15:11 other posts 
My mothers side of the family is German,am I related to any Nazi's? I don't know.Perhaps I just try researching it,But I have never harmed a jew and can't be held responsiable for what my ancestors may have done.
Similar to what my ancestors might have done in regards to slavery. I was not there,the blacks alive today,were not there.
My ancestors on my fathers side were Cherokee Indians.Should I go burning down the court house asking for repreations for the Trail of Tears? No,I did not walk that trail,nor did the 1's that would be paying force that journey on anyone.

Alot of the treatments for cancer,jet plane tech,and automotive tech,can all be linked back to Hitlers works.
But does he get credit?No, of course not,He lost,that seems to be a wonderful exscuse.same with Trumps great economy.IF the economy doesn't crash this year,it will be because of residuals from Trumps work.But he lost so liberals don't want him to receive any credit.
Oh and 2 Warm,what were Lee's feelings toward freeing the slaves? I am interested to see what you reply as his views were not what most would think.
To forget those who fought for the Confederacy is a travisty.They fought for what they thougth was right.The same thing soilders do today.And I am not so sure we would not have been FAR better off had the Confederates had won.
Oh and wouldn't it be ironic if my Confederate ancestory was linked to the Cherokee Confederates? 2 hated groups all balled into 1!
By #610414 10,Jan,21 17:22
phart
On Lee. The Atlantic published this:
But even if one conceded Lee’s military prowess, he would still be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans in defense of the South’s authority to own millions of human beings as property because they are black. Lee’s elevation is a key part of a 150-year-old propaganda campaign designed to erase slavery as the cause of the war and whitewash the Confederate cause as a noble one. That ideology is known as the Lost Cause, and as the historian David Blight writes, it provided a “foundation on which Southerners built the Jim Crow system.”

There are unwitting victims of this campaign—those who lack the knowledge to separate history from sentiment. Then there are those whose reverence for Lee relies on replacing the actual Lee with a mythical figure who never truly existed.

Lee owned slaves. His plantation became Arlington Cemetery.
The idea that the Confederacy and it's soldiers was a white wash of the true meaning of these people. Maybe, like other combatants of other wars, one tends to glorify their exploits. I see them as traitors to their country. They could have tried to change the system but they chose war. I see all these confederate flags flown by fools that believe it was a great cause. It wasn't.
I don't care if your ancestors were Nazi or not. I don't care if you have Cherokee blood. So what? My grandmother on my Dad's side was born in hungry and her husband, my grandfather was polish. So what? I am an American. You can be whatever you like, but at the end of the day, you are an American. You owe this country and it's government fealty.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 18:19 other posts 
Mr Lee said that it would be inhuman to free the slaves until they were educated and could support themselves.
If you follow thru history,not much has improved for them.And some of it is no one's fault but their own.
By #610414 10,Jan,21 21:15
Bullshit

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 18:21 other posts 
How long do you think this one eyed trouser snake is? There's no prize involved, I'm just curious.....

/k5r204ouz4r6pic.html

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 15:02 other posts 
Take a few minutes to watch this,it explains a couple things,1 China having a say on social media,just watch.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 09:29 other posts 
Just when scummy CA can't get any worse. This was in the LA times the other day. Another state overrun with horrible democrat polices. It should be crystal clear that lockdown do NOT work... even to the lib morons that post here.

Californians are being urged to stay close to home — and residents of other states to stay out — under a new travel advisory issued in hopes of curtailing the raging spread of the coronavirus.

Under the updated guidance from the California Department of Public Health, issued Wednesday, Californians are told to eschew traveling anywhere in the state that’s more than 120 miles from their residences, unless doing so is essential.

Travelers from other states or countries are also “strongly discouraged” from coming to California, except for essential purposes.

The state defines such essential trips as any “associated with the operation, maintenance, or usage of critical infrastructure or otherwise required or expressly authorized by law … including work and study, critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care and safety and security.”

Nonessential travel, on the other hand, would be for recreational or tourism purposes.

“Postponing travel and staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19,” the advisory states.

Health officials are already waiting to determine the full fallout of holiday travel and gatherings — activities they’ve long feared could trigger yet another coronavirus surge at a time when California is still adding tens of thousands of new cases every day and hospitals statewide are contending with record levels of COVID-19 patients.

All residents “should keep in mind that community transmission rates are so high that you run the risk of an exposure whenever you leave your home,” L.A. County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.

“It’s better to be lonely than to be sick,” she said this week. “It’s better to care for others by following all the rules than to end up passing along the virus to someone who gets hospitalized or even dies.”
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 10:55 other posts 
I have myself convinced that it is a bunch of bull crap anyway in the last year I have done absolutely nothing to protect myself from the virus yet here I stand not a sniffle not a sneeze nothing so I must be stronger than the virus 🦠 or it’s all bull crap

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 09:31 other posts 
How many democrats does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to get the ladder. One to get on top of the ladder. 5 to turn the ladder the WRONG way to screw in the bulb. Two to call the electrician.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 10:09 other posts 
Oh how true

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 21:38 other posts 
I don't know what to make of this.It is being talked about releasing all the Covid Wuhan virus vaccines so more people can get the first shot,but then,there may not be enough for the second shot,which would make the first shot much less effective. Biden wants the vaccine rolled out sooner,but there is not but so much of it to roll out. Then everyone talks shit about Trumps handling of the issue,and then this Emmy award winning clown is back in the news. Vaccine wasted!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 17:11 other posts 
Anyone that follows the photo contests that I create can see that these contests are strictly for men. My reasoning is that if men and women are in the same contest(s), you darn well betcha, the man will not be the winner of said contest.

Thank you, end of rant.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 01:52 other posts 
At 01:24 I'm online, I see "the ball" is available to take in the Play Ball! feature and I take it. At 01:25, I pass "the ball" to NudeDad916 and at 01:27, he blacklisted me for the reason "not interested". Look, you fricken snowflake, I'm not interested in you, either. If you are so neurotic, perhaps SYD/SYC, Showitoff is NOT the place for you!

And to 2nice , like I said, I am not one to initially blacklist another member, but I will reciprocate. BOOM! Back at this nut job!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 05:46 other posts 
Hahaha he’s from California one day that blue state will drop off in to the ocean then his black listing will mean nothing
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 08:45 other posts 
I left the cunt nudedad916 something he will never forget on his page!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 09:16 other posts 
Hahaha that’s great
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 10:02 other posts 
Jan 8, 09:55 system: You were blacklisted by NudeDad916

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 11:32 other posts 
You were blacklisted by this fricken weirdo, too?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 13:34 other posts 
Yes... and I am activating The Asset to deal with him
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 16:58 other posts 
What seems to be NudeDad916 's persuasion? Is he interested in looking at lady bits or mainly at members with like parts?
By #610414 08,Jan,21 13:11
Now there you go again. What if the other 47 states fall into the Atlantic? Bet you'd have a red face then.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 13:51 other posts 
The chances of that happening is slim to none

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #467   #468   #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   ...#769

Show It Off