on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #473

Pages:  #1... #468   #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   #477   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 20:44 other posts 
They say a great country song is just three chords and the truth.
By #551147 08,Jan,21 20:47
Never thought about it, but sounds about right... 😃
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 20:50 other posts 
Well count the chords in this 1 and get back with me!
This song has crossed my mind alot lately.A little dated,but then again,so close to todays reality.
only registered users can see external links

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 20:49 other posts 
I’m watching a documentary about Jimmy Carter right now. Jimmy Carter, 96, and Roslyn Carter, 93 have been married for 74 years!! Unfortunately he won’t make it to Washington on January 20.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 21:01 other posts 
Was his attendance requested?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 21:03 other posts 
Yes he was supposed to bring the peanuts to feed the squirrel 🐿 Biden
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 21:15 other posts 
I enjoy feeding "my" squirrels!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 21:26 other posts 
Did you name your squirrel joe
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 22:28 other posts 
Bella, I’m not sure if he was invited.

“In my four years we never dropped a bomb, we never fired a missile, and we never shot a bullet”.
-Jimmy Carter
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 00:49 other posts 
Jimmy Carter served as the 39th President of the United States of America from 1977 to 1981, I had to Google that information. Has he been in attendance to all the Presidential inaugurations since 1981?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 15:40 other posts 
I saw so much of carter just in a few days.I was in the hospital when the Iranian hostages were released.I bet I watched that video of carter shaking hands with the hostages a 100 times while laying in the bed.that is really the only thing I remember about him.
By #610414 06,Jan,21 08:07
He is very frail. I would not risk his health to show up at the event. He does support Biden, but, more than that, He disapproved of Trump
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 08:24 other posts 
So is Biden very frail and forgetful he thinks Kamala Harris is the president elect
By #610414 06,Jan,21 10:17
HAHAHA. Truth is either one would and will make good presidents. Current clown is good only for regressive Americans
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 10:41 other posts 
Yeah right in your dreams
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 15:41 other posts 
She is already more powerful than the President once she is in.She can break ties in the senate.Her vote will insure anything the dems want will happen.
So I feel sure she is content right where she will be.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 21:04 other posts 
If only there was a way to make double standards a tradable commodity; after today, one could retire in luxury.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 00:35 other posts 
It is too late, I'm going to have to think about this one, tomorrow.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 15:37 other posts 
Yea,the media would still be powerful because of their double standards in how they cover events.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 12:43 other posts 
It would appear that it is very important for a relative newcomer to have his image displayed as BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP.

It's not important that you only have so few friends as long you are able to buy the points to achieve the results you desire! Go on wit' your bad self!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 08:29 other posts 
Site rules amendment?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 20:53 other posts 
Yeah, maybe that's what it is, a site rules amendment!
By #610414 05,Jan,21 11:15
As someone that has voted MY PAID FOR POINTS to reach the top position, I would like to point out a few things. No one gets to the top on random votes. All contestants have sponsors or vote for themselves. Those that have large groups of followers stay on top because of friendships, not because of their beauty or manliness. This does not sound like a legitimate contest to me.
I propose that Admin changes the rules so a member can’t vote for his or herself.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 19:44 other posts 
Be careful what you say your sister from down under will get pissed off if you change her game around
By #610414 06,Jan,21 08:04
My sister down under is smart enough to find a way. I know you don't like her and that is on you. Regardless what you say about her looks, she runs rings around you in being a supporter of the site. She puts herself out there with no apologies. And I find her aura extremely sexy and honest. Most of us just sink down to critiquing her.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 21:00 other posts 
Hey, far be it from me to suggest any change.

I reckon the purpose of this site was to generate some pocket change for admin. If advertising and advertisers have diminished, the only way to make a little bit of coin is to offer things that people would pay for. If people are going to buy points to self promote themselves, so be it. Should admin really care how we spend our money with regard to the site?
By #610414 06,Jan,21 08:00
Absolutely not. This is a business but I remember all the complaints when CC54 was winning everything in site and members asked Admin to change the rules in the photo contest. I also remember certain members complaining to me because I would get on top using bought points. An aside to this, Dgraff said a few weeks back that he was using a lot of points to keep a certain Australian from being on top. I started voting that Aussie to the top and later I would do the same for the least attractive member participating. We must remember that if the membership is not happy, we won't have a site for long
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 08:35 other posts 
And what makes the membership happy the same thing that makes every one happy MONEY it’s not about what she contributed or her stunning good looks it’s about what she is willing to spend why do you think she is with Aussie man he is her boy toy she showers him with gifts and I should know I have two boy toys
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 12:51 other posts 
I'm not sure that I understand your post. Oh, well.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 12:44 other posts 
Actually, I was not aware that there were complaints being made when allegedly CC54 "was winning everything in site and members asked Admin to change the rules in the photo contest". I was aware that a change was made so that members could not use the same photo over and over in various photo contests. If admin made any changes, in my opinion, it was for the betterment of the members and site.

Our world is beauty driven, do you believe that the winner of the Miss Universe pageant wins on her personality alone? I don't. Mrs. CC54 is a beautiful and photogenic woman and I suspect that's why they won many of the contests that they entered.

I guess I have mixed feelings on the entire matter of self promotion. Spend your points, promote yourself if it is that important to you to have your face splashed all over every non paying member's page but recognize why your picture is there. I don't, or haven't in a long, long time, spent points to promote myself or another member.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 19:10 other posts 
Why would you vote for the least attractive 1?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 19:23 other posts 
Because they are easy
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 20:08 other posts 
The entire comment confused me.

In reference to dgraff voting random members to the top of the BEST IMAGE/MEMBERTOP in order to keep lix from achieving that position, TWOWARMTTS3 said, "I started voting that Aussie to the top and later I would do the same for the least attractive member participating." I took that as lix was lumped into the same category as the least attractive member(s) participating. I would like to think that it was not meant that way, however.
By #610414 06,Jan,21 20:16
It was not, but for a few weeks Lix and I were butting heads. I changed who I was serving. Now, I believe everyone would like to be on top. I pick one of the bottom members and push her to the top.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 20:43 other posts 
Of course, everyone would like to be on top, yes, Miss United States would like to win the Miss Universe pageant, when I play euchre, I would like to win. I believe that that is really a normal, basic emotion. You need thick skin when you enter the Pic of the Month competition, the fact that members can vote NOT is a kick in the gut.

I'm curious, you mentioned that you changed who you were serving. Serving, what do you mean by that?
By #610414 07,Jan,21 08:38
I meant that as a friend, I would vote FOR Lix. That's what friends do. Lix pointed out that I had way too many photoshopped pics on my page. I disagreed and told her I was surprised she would say that. I informed her I was supporing her in the image/top member and she asked me to not vote for her in contests or pics. So I changed the way I use my points. I may or may not enter that game again. My business, but, right now I want to support those ladies that post pics but are not that pretty. I never tell them I'm doing it. Let them assume they have the support from many men.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 09:44 other posts 
It is apparent to me that you, being a longtime supporter and cheerleader of lix, found her actions/words hurtful. Brush it off and recognize that the only person that lix is interested in is lix. Just my observation, lix has always been interested in being the BIG fish in a small pond and you, as well as 2,000 more members, help her reach her personal dream.
By #610414 07,Jan,21 15:26
It’s brushed off. We all have bad days. A friend is a friend through thick and thin
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 18:33 other posts 
Or she could be a bitter old fart and vow misery on her as long as she is on this site
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

Kinda like the fisherman that fishes for big fish in the small pond
By #610414 06,Jan,21 20:25
Is there a rule that says I can't?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 20:46 other posts 
Hey vote for who ever you want I don’t vote for just one person it’s random but well thought out
By #610414 07,Jan,21 08:40
Dgraff thank you for your approval.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 08:47 other posts 
It’s all good it’s just a game

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 20:54 other posts 
I get the impression that members DO NOT understand that SYD is an acronym for Show Your Dick, meaning men and that SYC is an acronym for Show Your Cunt, meaning women.
By #450957 06,Jan,21 20:59
Guys trying to enter the girls contest?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 00:33 other posts 
I've already booted two!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 00:58 other posts 
When you boot someone from contest you are required to give them a reason, which is no problem, I did. The reason given was that the contest was for women after that, he sent me a private message asking if I was going to "refund" his points!

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 19:27 other posts 
It’s about time a peaceful protest in Washington DC whites and blacks peacefully protesting together in harmony for a good cause

By T3EN-B0oY [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 02:47 other posts 
/zs91n0wesdg0pic.html

Heyy I Need some Good votes on my pic...
I offer everyone who rates my picture well to be A camslave for one time u can use me however u want
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 12:08 other posts 
This is a no pan-handling zone cunt!
By #574505 06,Jan,21 12:38

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #468   #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   #477   ...#769

Show It Off