on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #474

Pages:  #1... #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   #477   #478   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 18:48 other posts 
A Wisconsin pharmacist has been accused of deliberately sabotaging 500 plus doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 14:43 other posts 
I was unaware that our Governor allowed the movie theaters to open until my sister mentioned it in a conversation. Boy was I surprised to learn that the MJR is open and is playing The Bodyguard. Um, the movie came out in the early 90's and Whitney Houston is deceased....

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 14:06 other posts 
Has anyone else read about this gender related ruleing in the House in DC?
Confusing as hell.
No uncle,no male,no woman,no terms that reflect gender? How the hell do you indentify someone without acknowledging their gender in most cases? Even a name,John, or Sally, is instantly visable as male and female. These people are flipped out idiots that push for this stuff.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 14:36 other posts 
John Salley was drafted by the Detroit Pistons in the first round of the 1986 NBA draft out of Georgia Tech and played for the Pistons from 1986 to 1992.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 13:51 other posts 
One hundred years ago, I recall Michigan published a handbook called What Every Driver Must Know. Yep, this handy, dandy handbook would explain what you needed to know, when operating an automobile. My guess is that driving rules are consistent throughout the United States so that there is fluidity when driving.

I've noticed this strange yellow sign with black writing, the sign reads, NO ENGINE BRAKE.

I, for the life of me, have no fricken idea what that means to me as a driver.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 14:18 other posts 
I’ve never seen that sign in Michigan, or any other place for that matter. You want to talk about strange street signs, I took a vacation to the UK once. I was completely lost. There was no way I was driving anywhere.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 14:22 other posts 
We drive on the correct side of the road we have things like roundabouts so I'm not surprised you took a pass on driving here....
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 15:20 other posts 
Well, I guess I’m not familiar with driving on the correct side of the road. I am quite familiar with roundabouts though, we have those here.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 16:23 other posts 
is there really a correct side of the road?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 19:26 other posts 
I prefer to drive in the middle of the road
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 16:50 other posts 
I've only seen this sign on one road so I'm not surprised that you aren't aware of it or have seen anything like it on your side of the state.

The three words are simple, yet strung together don't make sense. The sign is posted on a 6 mile stretch of highway where there are no traffic signals, however there are intersecting roads. The speed limit is 55 mph so if "they " don't want me to brake, no one better pull out in front of me or travel under the posted 55 mph, DAMMIT!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 17:35 other posts 
That sign is for tractor trailer drivers an engine brake is a compression release they call them jake brakes they are very noisy in Pennsylvania we have signs much like that mostly in residential area’s
By #610414 03,Jan,21 17:53
You can use regular brakes to slow the vehicle. An engine brake is when the driver keeps the vehicle in gear but lets the engine idle. The compression of the engine slows the vehicle. It's very noisy. Truckers use it a lot going down hills. It keeps from burning out the regular brake.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 21:57 other posts 
I know alot of drivers complained but so far,no problems.Police around here know that if a trucker is pulled out in front of or something,the jake brake noise in a emergency is much better than the truck hitting someone.
1 issue that came about is some of the new trucks in the 2003-05 era when I was still around them,actually automatically applied the jake brake between shifts. I think it was the Macks that we had that did that.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 01:19 other posts 
I asked about NO ENGINE BRAKE and you, dgraff and Jamie are discussing "jake brakes"..... Do jake brakes differ from jack breaks?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 11:55 other posts 
same thing
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 12:51 other posts 
I haven’t had to do a Jack break in a couple years I have a markis and a jarrod to take care of that for me
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 15:57 other posts 
Aha! That's where your mind went!? I could have meant Yukon Jack...... but I didn't!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 17:40 other posts 
Hahaha true very true
By #574505 03,Jan,21 18:02
Could mean for truck divers.not to use jakebreak makes to mush noises.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 18:53 other posts 
Thank you, Jamie, TWOWARMTTS3 and dgraff, that sounds like it fits the scenario. One side of the street/highway is homes, the other side is owned by DTE Energy, formerly known as Detroit Edison and is our electric power provider.

Apparently, the signs are meaningful for truckers, just not me!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 19:00 other posts 
Yeah pay no attention to that sign because your Cadillac is not equipped with a jake brake
By #574505 03,Jan,21 20:33
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 01:24 other posts 
That's fine with me because I don't even know where the emergency brake is on the darn vehicle! It doesn't matter if I don't have jake brakes but I'm pissed about there not being any fog lights/lamps!
By #551147 04,Jan,21 01:26
Yeah you got jipped! Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 02:18 other posts 
I wonder if fog lamps aren't on new cars or if they're only on or an option for sporty models?

I can't imagine a Ford, Mustang a Chevy, Camaro, Dodge, Challenger, Chevy, Corvette, heck, even sporty TRUCKS that aren't equipped with fog lamps! That is a feature that makes the vehicle stand out! What has happened to the world of cars?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 04:39 other posts 
Cars went to shit like everything else we live in a throw away society
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 11:57 other posts 
trucks went to shit when the companys started making the cabs bigger than the beds and put seat warmers in them!. Damn it a truck is supposed to HAUL!not be a BMW with a wheel barrow bed welded to the trunk lid.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 12:22 other posts 
Jamie

Pay attention to this sign cunty!!

By #574505 04,Jan,21 17:48
Shut it skittles . keep using uber. to get where you ever have to go.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 08:28 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 16:47 other posts 
Lunch/dinner today was a McDonald's McRib sandwich. Woo hoo! I asked for light sauce, didn't need the top bun, removed the pickles and discarded some of the big pieces of onion, then I promptly squeezed one packet of yellow mustard on the bad boy and it was ready to eat. It was much better than the one I had a couple of weeks ago that was too saucy, too sweet, I much prefer tangy to sweet.

Biting into it, I got to wondering, what exactly is McRib meat? Is there pork in it, or is it really some type of mystery meat that McDonald's invented? What do you think, or don't you want to know?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 18:05 other posts 
"What meat is it?" is one of the most dangerous questions
If you still want to enjoy it, don't ask. If you are concerned for your health, don't even ask, just stop eating it.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 18:25 other posts 
Go by Dollar Tree, and get 1 of the Rib Meals "tv dinners" for a buck.You will find it taste and looks damn near identical.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 20:21 other posts 
Gee, thanks for spoiling this annual treat for me! Just kidding.

McDonald's is the closest "fast food" restaurant to me that has been open through the pandemic. If I'm up early, McDonald's coffee is pretty good and I will go out and enjoy a cup. On Sunday, it's a cup of coffee and a Sausage McMuffin and THAT tastes like pork.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 21:30 other posts 
The McRib is much like a hot dog it’s ground up bits and pieces of meat moulded in to a patty that resembles ribs

--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

It may include pig lips feet and penis
By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 21:33 other posts 
It's got everything but the squeel! They couldn't catch that!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,21 14:11 other posts 
So, I tried my first McRib today... I think my first will also be my last. I don't feel it lived up all the hype at all. While it wasn't completely terrible, I just can't see myself ordering it again.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,21 14:25 other posts 
I've had two so far, this season. The last one was more enjoyable than the first but I modified it so much by requesting light sauce, removing the two pickles and the top bun finally squirting yellow mustard all over it for the tangy taste that appeals to me. As I wondered, what exactly is the meat component in the McRib because it did not have the taste of pork to me.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,21 17:06 other posts 
I didn't mind the sauce, onion, or pickles, it was the mystery meat that I wasn't a fan of; did not taste like pork to me either. It sort of resembled the mystery chicken in chicken nuggets in my opinion
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,21 17:16 other posts 
Yeah, it didn't taste like pork, it didn't taste like beef, by the time I was finished modifying it, it tasted like mustard and onions!
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Jan,21 18:33 other posts 
You totally wrecked the whole McDonalds experience. You are NOT suppose to deviate from the McRib.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,21 20:13 other posts 
I had to, it did not taste quite right.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 10:27 other posts 
I am literally nauseous thinking of that rancid machine stamped sandwich.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 10:46 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 13:01 other posts 
I recently watched SUPER SIZE ME 2: HOLY CHICKEN!. What the fast food test kitchens do to appeal to your eyes, your common sense and make you THINK your choice was healthy. I had no idea that the grill marks that the fast food restaurants put on their chicken were just FAKE grill marks!

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 10:01 other posts 
What is the strangest thing you ever dipped a French fry 🍟 in I like to dip my frys in my chocolate milk shake
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 10:25 other posts 
Did you get a site promotion to Diamond member ??
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 10:44 other posts 
I did indeed
By #610414 03,Jan,21 11:04
I'm sorry baby, but............Yeuuuu!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 11:11 other posts 
Try it it’s delicious sweet and salty at the same time
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 12:39 other posts 
Hey, did you receive your stimulus check? You must have and received an extra stimulus check in your father's name, too! dgraff done gone DIAMOND 💎 on us!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 12:47 other posts 
Hahaha there is a reason to my madness
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 12:47 other posts 
Actually, I've seen people do this at Wendy's, they dip their fries in their Frosty. Although I haven't tried it, I understand the draw and attraction, it's the sweet and salty thing goin' on or it's just because Wendy's fries are YUCK.

Me, if I'm going to really enjoy french fries, I'm going to dip them in tartar sauce! So yummy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,21 12:49 other posts 
I love Macdonald fries 🍟 dipped in their chocolate milk shake

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   #477   #478   ...#769

Show It Off