Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #295

Pages:  #1... #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 04,Mar,22 09:27
It’s comforting to know that if anything happens to Mr Biden, Kamala Harris is there to take over. What a difference compared to that do nothing Pence.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 13:07 other posts 
Another moronic post by the Saggy Granny

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 09:20 other posts 
There's an article in my AAA Living magazine called "Beyond Sticker Shock" about the costs associated with buying a new car which in and of itself is costly.

The article goes on to say that the AVERAGE cost of owning a new car is $9,666, or $805.50 per month. "The biggest contributing factor is depreciation, which accounts for 40% of all ownership expenses. Other costs include fuel,maintenance, repair, tires,INSURANCE, taxes and finance charges. "
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 10:58 other posts 
Really unless a car is essential because of your work or where you live it makes little sense, financially, to own one.
my car is 17 years old and I will keep it going until it either gives up or becomes to expensive to repair. Would i then replace it? i would say 60% chance no.

By #610414 25,Feb,22 17:45
President Biden is the best president we’ve ever had.
By #275407 25,Feb,22 22:40
Cat, in what way does he make you feel that he's the best president we ever had.what has he done to make you say that. He's too old to be pres. Trump is an idiot. Harris doesn't have what it takes, and God forbid if something happened to them, polosi would be president. Biden and trump are not strong enough to stop other country's from walking all over them. Like n. Korea, Russia, and maybe even China when they decide Biden might not be strong enough to stop them when they decide to get Taiwan back.
By #610414 26,Feb,22 07:35
He’s so sexy and he put Putin in his place.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 07:53 other posts 
I guess you voted for him because he has hairy legs?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 08:04 other posts 
Omg cat what funny weed are you smoking or did you start using crystal meth that shit will make you delusional and it’s not good for heart patients
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

In the 2 years Biden is in what has he done absolutely nothing he’s a dottering old fool you know he once lived in Pennsylvania but we threw him out because he was using young girls as a hand puppet you guess were his hand was
By #610414 26,Feb,22 09:18
He likes and licks 70 yr old pussy
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 10:10 other posts 
OMG
--------------------------------------- added after 52 seconds

See he likes them young
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 10:30 other posts 
I bet even the cat they drug into the white house runs from him
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 11:16 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 12:17 other posts 
Apparently he is scared because they are putting the fence back up around his house for his speech he is giving tuesday.
I am mighty afraid that it will be the biggest blunder of all time and will amount to a bunch of word salad. He will make it 10 minutes or so ok then it will be blunder after blunder.
Oh,I understand now. biden has no gonads and Trudeu's rental contract on Bruce jenners balls hasn't ran out and there may be big TRUCKS at the capitol,that's what scares biden,big trucks. Honk Honk baby! Honk Honk.
By #610414 03,Mar,22 10:43
Phart, lots of BIG TRUCKS at the State of the Union speech. There where 13 demonstrators there. Some demonstration. The only trucks were news trucks.
By #610414 02,Mar,22 10:06
Last night’s State of the Union speech by President Biden proves what I’ve said before, “President Biden is the best president we’ve ever had.”
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 10:36 other posts 
The way he stutters it reminds me of the defense attorney from the movie my cousin vinny
By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 10:45 other posts 
I did not watch it.I just felt like it would be a large word salad with bull manure for dressing.
I am looking forward to the day we have a good leader in the White House and not a wet sock puppet as Musk refers to him as.
By #610414 03,Mar,22 10:44
I remember when Putin was fisting Trump
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 07:27 other posts 
I don't recall no such shit,but regardless, putin was not bombing ukraine, for whatever reason.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 18:23 other posts 
And... how exactly did he put Putin in his place? He is literally not in place.. .

Fucking idiot. Stick to refilling the coffee Cat

Maybe sleepy Joe can drool into yer cunt so you have something besides tears to use as lube!
By #610414 03,Mar,22 18:57
Jealous
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 12:13 other posts 
Omg Pelosi is that old sea hag still alive
By #275407 26,Feb,22 18:43
even a sea hag would be a better choice
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 10:31 other posts 
I won't go die on that hill, but Biden is definitely not the worst.

And now everyone expects me to say that Trump was the worst president ever,
but that 'honor' goes to George W. Bush, one of the biggest war criminals the US
ever had as president.
By #610414 02,Mar,22 12:32
I agree with that assessment of G W Bush
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 19:20 other posts 
What one JR or SR
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 19:41 other posts 
They are referring to the son.

George W. Bush is the son and 43rd President of the United States and George H.W. Bush is/was the father and 41st President, the Bush with an extra initial. I know that you remember that the father had an extra initial.
W., not H.W.

W. surpassed H.W. in war crimes. H.W. was also pretty bad.
He dropped 88,500 tons of bombs on Iraq and Iraqi-occupied Kuwait, many of which resulted in horrific civilian casualties. (targeting civilians is a war crime)

W. (269 War Crimes, not just targeting civilians, also torture):
only registered users can see external links (like you will buy the book )

Putin will have to try hard to beat H.W. and there's no way he will beat W.,
unless it really escalates to WWIII or nuclear annihilation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 06:16 other posts 
Those bombs were necessary we were trying to kill a terrorist that put out a hit on thousands of American people minding their own business at work in the World Trade Center buildings now i would have done things a little different though I would have sent out a team of 12 mercenaries to kill bin lauding let’s call them Graffys dirty dozen and I would have expected them to bring me back his head as proof
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 08:38 other posts 
Neither Iraq or Afghanistan had anything to do with 9/11.
Osama bin Laden was a Saudi and a family member of Bush's best friends.
Sure Saddam Hussein was bad. Bush's friends Saudi Arabia are as bad or worse.
Saudi Arabia actually sponsors Al-Qaida, Iraq didn't.

When they do propaganda it sticks with you forever, doesn't it.
Why don't you learn, if new information shows they were lying?

Bush killed 300.000 Iraqi people for something they were not guilty for.

The whole world was lied to and you cheered when Bush said "We got em!".
Bush didn't get 'em'. Obama got Osama bin Laden, in Pakistan.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 09:48 other posts 
I’ve never seen proof that Obama got him for all i know it could have been osama bin ladens brother osama bin drinking it couldn’t have been his other brother osama bin working because that lazy bastard hasn’t been seen for years
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 10:46 other posts 
That's not a possibility that can be denied. But, if it wasn't him, he could
do tremendous damage to the US government by showing he's alive.
I'm sure he would like that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 11:06 other posts 
He could do more damage to the world if he let’s us think he is dead ☠️
By phart [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 12:22 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 16:29 other posts 
he is dead,and it's been confirmed over and over again.....fox made the guy who killed him a superstar...
He still appears on fox news to rip biden for his leaving of Afghanistan

He is one link.....just cuz it mixes Biden and bin Laden together on one story
If he was actually able to plan his next attack, without anyone finding out he's alive, true. He's not very quick about it then. He's not doing any damage by just laying low, if he were alive.

It's nice how you believe every single thing right-wingers say, while they are obviously lying all the time and you don't trust anything the other side says.
Not that they are never lying, but their track record is much better.

Your also not trusting all the soldiers that were part of it. Since when are they all loyal Democrats?
By #610414 03,Mar,22 10:54
The US is the most advanced intelligence organization in the world (sic). Yet, George W Bush’s intelligence operatives couldn’t tell the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 11:24 other posts 
Our government had an anonymous tip that the Iraq 🇮🇶 people were hiding al qaida members and I might add I don’t trust Iran any farther then I can throw them I remember we had an issue with them in 1978 or 79
By #610414 03,Mar,22 11:28
Actually, it was rumored Sadam was hiding weapons of mass destruction. Iran sacked our embassy during the Carter administration. We have sanctioned them since then
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 18:24 other posts 
Can anyone name a Dutch leader? Oh right... NO ONE CARES!
By #610414 03,Mar,22 19:09
Mark Rutte
Just how I like it. They shouldn't try to be famous, but work for the Dutch people.
'Our government had an anonymous tip'
Is that the best they could come up with?

Saddam having WMD's was not a rumor, that was the Bush administration MANUFACTURING CONSENT. At least they showed some pictures of trucks, supposedly carrying chemical weapons labs, for that.

Iraq and Afghanistan before your wars, were much closer to developing democracy than now. The wars cost you trillions and brought you nothing.
By #610414 05,Mar,22 07:36

By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 14:57 other posts 
Times are strange when a manufacture of electric cars says increase oil production.
BUT he is right.

I wish i had half this mans intelligence. it must be nice to be really smart.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 07:20 other posts 
Interesting as we'll as direct and to point.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 07:24 other posts 
When we conservatives talk about the pipeline that biden canceled and how we should drill off the coast ,the liberals always say,"Oh that will take so long it won't affect the prices now". well,Elon just explained that NOR can alternative energy react fast enough to help either.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 19:31 other posts 
I'm not really into sports, especially NOT football. The report of the death NFL player, Shane Olivea, formerly of the San Diego Chargers really meant nothing to me other than it was reported that he was dead at 40.

Okay, so I'm curious, what is the cause? Blah, blah, blah... Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah... The article goes on to report that Shane was released from the team in his 4th season due to an opioid addiction and at the height of his addiction, he was popping 125 Vicodin per day. Is that even possible? I have a problem dealing with taking 11 prescription and vitamin tablets every day, I can't fathom swallowing 125 tablets of ANYTHING, especially not Vicodin.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 20:12 other posts 
My neighbors boy got to where he was licking 4 or 5 fentanyl patches a day.Not putting them on,as they are made for,but LICKING the paste off and swallowing it to get high.
So 125 pills,hell that foot ball guy, he probably put them in his Coke and drank em like peanuts.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 21:05 other posts 
I don't know, how anyone could function when taking 125 Vicodin per day? The guy must have been fricken stoned outta his mind 24/7, and a total zombie.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 21:10 other posts 
What dope heads I have had the displeasure of knowing, have no desire to be functional. High is all they want.
1 of our local emt's got cussed out not long ago after giving a junkee 1 of those narcan shots.The dope head told the emt,"You ruined the best High I ever had fuck you". And the sad part was,it was his SECOND SHOT of narcan for the day.his second od.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   ...#769

Show It Off