Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #290

Pages:  #1... #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 23:41 other posts 
Hi admin , where have you posted the the age requirement(s) for pictures that are uploaded? I thought I would find something like "you must be 18 years old at the time the picture was taken"
By admin [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 06:22 other posts 
Kinda redundunt with all the checks that are now required. But there is a line in the rules.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 07:00 other posts 
Thank you.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 20:24 other posts 
I am sure the seat covers are a bit stained.but it is Chevy tough,you have to watch closely to see what happened.
only registered users can see external links

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 19:55 other posts 
Here is a Karen that I like:

By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 17:35 other posts 
Wow,more intelligent people in Florida.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 14:15 other posts 
The ride home.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 16:19 other posts 
Okay???? What's your spin on this?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 17:33 other posts 
I don't have one. I just wanted to share it. No idea how many parents of (young) children hang around here, but this could be educational for them.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 09:49 other posts 
Just asking because I would like to understand.
To me,honestly,the man had a legit concern.
IF the kid is not going to try to play to win,try to be the best,try to do right ,the whole thing is a waste of everyone's time. Time off work to go pickup a kid at a sporting event, the extra cost of hauling them to meets and games and medical emergency's, is not worth it if the kid is not trying to excell at what they are doing.
The er visit I had to make last week for a bad cut to my arm requiring 9 stiches was 350 bucks CO PAY.
Spend that a few times a year for a sprain or something from a sporting even,that can mean less food in the fridge.
As for "fun" that does not need to be at school at taxpayer expense, that can be had at home with a few friends and a ball and glove and bat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 10:51 other posts 
I have a spin on this subject first of all how many kids actually like playing sports I think most kids play sports because their father would like them to a kid is not going to give 100 percent to the game if he’s only playing to make his father happy my father never forced me to play any sports he would ask me if I wanted to now the father in the video seemed a little up set because he wouldn’t give it his all so naturally the kid would play just to keep his ass hole father happy I’ve seen it many times
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:04 other posts 
The US is doing pretty good at the Olympics, so maybe a demanding father is the way to go, to force a kid to spend all their time on a sport they don't like, until far in their adulthood, sometimes ruining their bodies for the rest of their life and often ruining their chance of a career after sports.
But is that FREEDOM?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 17:27 other posts 
I wonder if it was my father or mother OR WAS IT BOTH who decided to make my sister and I take ballet lessons? By the way, I have forgiven both of them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 20:06 other posts 
So I take it you certainly didn’t want to do ballet my father played the violin but he never forced his music on us kids either
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 20:12 other posts 
I had no interest in ballet nor did my sister. I have NO IDEA how they decided on ballet! They should have considered softball....I do not have any hand/eye coordination as it relates to sports! If I'm up to bat and actually swung and connect with the ball, it was a "lucky" swing. Don't put me in outfield because none of the balls came that way because inevitably if the ball came that way, I guarantee I'm not going to catch it!
Children should make up their own mind for why they want to be in sports.
Can't a kid just play sports to be social and healthy?

And even if you want your kid to be playing to be the best, acting like that guy doesn't motivate your kid. You would just achieve the opposite. That's basic psychology.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:37 other posts 
I am not a sports fan so I may be a bit far conservative than most .What I hated was the fact I was forced to play sports in school. Not by my parents,they were thankful they didn't have to haul me to games or the er.
That may be a small part of why I am NOT a sports fan. Elementary school it was Kickball or something .Middle school PE class ,basketball, running. having to shower with other boys that mocked me all the time because I was weak and skinny .Kids don't deserve to be forced into a environment like that.
Sports do absolutely nothing to better man kind. No bridges are built,no roads are repaired,no education to be had from it.
It creates on the other hand,alot of expense, injury as you mentioned Ananas.Nothing social about being on the wrestling team and injuring someone or being injured yourself .Nothing social about a head injury from football that could lead to a lifetime of disablity.
Sports should be removed from all government funded schools and left to private enterprise and parents exspense.Not the publics.
Nowadays kids are encouraged to tell teachers if they are abused or something.that is good.They should also be encouraged to talk about their parents forceing them to play sports or be in the band or be a cheerleader.If the kid don't want to do it,that is to some extent abuse and should be stopped.
Parents force their kids to do things "because their parents did it or they did it."
My parents taught me how to do functional things like clean out stables,build fences,maintain a lawn and etc.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 15:01 other posts 
For kids, sports should just be playing. Are kids still allowed to play? Or should everything they do contribute to their parents or the economy?

There is a social aspect to team sports. It helps young people work together.
It's also good exercise. Too many kids are obese these days.
Other than that sports is completely useless. So what?
The world is fucked up enough. Can you allow some things, just for enjoyment?

If your government stops funding sports, the Olympics committee should say that the US is not allowed to attend anymore, because that's against their principles.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 15:33 other posts 
I "played" some as a kid. Where did it get me? No where. Not until I did something functional, and LEARN while doing it, did i get anywhere.
To many kids are obese today because their parents fail to do their jobs and watch what their kids eat .Lack of parenting, well that is the root of alot of the worlds problems.
Contributing to the parents or the economy should not be the only objective of a kid doing anything. Contributing to their own selves as to a better future is important.Learn to fish,for the fun,and for the FOOD. Learn to care for livestock,to play with the baby animals and drink the milk or eat the meat. Learn to hunt,for the sport,and for the food it can put on the table and in the mean time,learn to respect a gun and how to properly use it for personal protection.
Build a tree house,for the adventure,and the carpentry skills it would yield for future home maintance..
Build a go cart, again for the adventure and the mechanical skills it will yield ,allowing the general repair and maintance skills for cars and what not later in life.
You might not could rebuild your own transmision,but if the mechanic tells you the part x is not messing with part y,you would know rather or not he was feeding you a line of shit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 11:01 other posts 
Well, at least you find activities for the kids that can be fun, as well as useful.
But growing up should be more than creating a useful citizen. Children need to learn to make their own choices.

Children should be stimulated to have some perseverance. So it wouldn't be good to let them try all sports and other activities once and immediately quit. But, they should also not be pressured to do something against their will, just because their parents sucked at that thing. Better encourage them to find something they like. Most of the time they are also good at it then.

Having technical skills is a big advantage. I agree with you there. My father involved me and my younger brother in fixing the car, bikes, the washing machine, etc at a young age. He actually built a go cart for us, from an engine of his old moped. We still have it. It is waiting in the shed, for my nephew to grow up. He's a month old, so it will be a while. Our father also taught us DIY stuff, like painting and wallpapering. First we helped our dad and later we did it alone or together.
I do a lot of DIY myself, but my brother takes it to the extreme. He is completely fixing up his second house, from the crawl space to the roof, doing piping, wiring, rearranging walls, building and replacing all the window and door frames, plastering and fitting. It's a job of years, but it will earn him around €150,000. He is at a level that he can't hire people to do work for him anymore, because his work is far superior to the 'professional'. It's sort of a second job, because he's also a freelancer in graphical design. He sometimes takes on some carpentry work.
We both know enough about cars to not get conned, but we only fix our cars, when it is worth our time, like putting in a new battery.

I'm sure my nephew will grow up to be technically skilled, but I know for sure
he will be free to make his own choices in almost anything in life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 20:12 other posts 
Kids will play sports if they are aloud to just play for fun it’s when adults get involved the fun ends you have to understand how a kid thinks
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 17:24 other posts 
It is a legit concern HOWEVER the tone that the father has chosen as well as the words are being said in anger and he is browbeating, shaming, criticizing his little boy. That's not right.
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 16:24 other posts 
The absolute worst thing about children sports are the parents.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 17:27 other posts 
For sure.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 20:13 other posts 
I definitely agree
Exactly! My video was an example to all, to not be a parent like that.

By #610414 21,Mar,22 09:08
Has anyone experienced this while reading posts? One post will have the right side cut off by the margin. Only one, the other posts in the thread are okay.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 09:43 other posts 
I have a couple post that way.words missing on the right side.Does no good to copy,and close and reopen the thread to paste it back either.
By #610414 21,Mar,22 12:42
I didn’t think I was the only one but I wanted to check. Thanks
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:49 other posts 
It always seems to happen on long complicated post with details and explanations.seldom on something of simple nature.
You know,those post that you make when someone is just plain "wrong" on the internet?
So damn annoying.
By #610414 21,Mar,22 12:54
It’s the god of the internet. My pet leave is typing a long piece and your finger touches something that erases the whole thing. I got in the habit of copying my pieces every two paragraphs so I only have to redo a small section
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 14:33 other posts 
Hahaha I won’t redo them i just throw my hands in the air bitch a little and walk away
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 22:52 other posts 
you give up to easy,you gota keep up the fight to inform and educate people to save earth!~
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 00:19 other posts 
It usually happens when you paste something from the Internet. I find it happens more often with Wikipedia.
By #610414 22,Mar,22 08:06
What ever causes it frustrates me.

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 21:58 other posts 
When Joe Biden visits Europe this week he will have deliverables in hand. I really really hope that that means that other countries have quietly joined NATO, particularly Sweden, Finland and Switzerland. Maybe, just maybe some work has been done on the side to have Ukraine join although I don’t know if that is possible. If they did some finagling and somehow signed up Ukraine I think that would mean that Russia has to get the fuck out of there which would be fine by most people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 07:29 other posts 
No the Democrats need to pull off some thing big in order to win the next election I bet he shows up with a bag of vibrating cock rings to pass out that should get them something big

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 19:39 other posts 
Today, I had done some shopping and while I was backing out of my space, this woman was SO INTENT about grabbing my "good spot", she made it difficult for me to maneuver out. When I finally got out, I said "BITCH" in a stern, loud voice (windows up) and whoever resides in my dashboard said something like; "I don't appreciate being talked to like that!" Funny thing, that "BITCH" was not directed at "her", it was directed at the impatient driver. Secondly....that had to be one of the first times that the person that resides in my dashboard seemed to understand me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 20:19 other posts 
Hahaha 😝 Siri in my phone tells me that she don’t appreciate that kind of language all the time and it is because she don’t understand me in the first place then I get wound up and cuss so it’s her fault to begin with
By #275407 21,Mar,22 21:29
That's funny
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 04:10 other posts 
Damn smart phones are not so smart

By #574505 21,Mar,22 18:05
I hope it be true . only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 19:56 other posts 
Very interesting! Are the Russian oligarchs only interested in removing Putin because "Across the globe, influential Russian oligarchs have had their valuable assets seized by Western countries, and many have fled back to the motherland or to friendlier nations" because they are worried about their possessions?

By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 17:48 other posts 
Never knew much about "kid rock" but hey,his new song,speaks VOLUMES>
Pump up the volume and lend a ear!

By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 21:24 other posts 
Think about this a minute,you hit a pole, your battery gets hot,you can't get out,you get cooked alive.So green aint it?your body and those battery fumes polluting the air.

why do Teslas catch on fire?
Electric vehicles made by Tesla and other manufacturers have been found to sometimes catch fire if their battery packs have been damaged in accidents. These high-voltage fires generate intense heat and can be difficult to put out. Safety issues have also arisen where accidents are not involved.Oct 13, 2021

The big ship loaded with expensive cars that finally and conveniently sunk a few weeks ago is thought to have been because of this same battery issue.
By #275407 17,Mar,22 05:15
Here in Miami, last year we had two kids driving in a tesla and lost control and hit a tree, the battery caught fire and started consuming the car with fire.mboth kids were screaming as they were being burned alive. They couldn't get the doors open because they were jammed. People on the street were trying to help the kids get out, but the fire was too intense. Both kids were burned alive as people watched in horror. True story.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 07:50 other posts 
This Tesla accident?

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 07:55 other posts 
Cody, or was it this Tesla accident that happened 3 days ago?

By #275407 17,Mar,22 11:11
No, it happened November 10th 2021 coral gables, Miami-dade County. A 20 year old and his 19 year old girlfriend.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I cooldnt open your https, probably because I'm using a 12 year old iPad for this site, but it wasn't in Miami Gardens.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 11:23 other posts 
This is the first link that I posted and it's the crash that happened approximately 3 months ago. The article reads as follows;

"The Tesla driver who died with a passenger in a fiery September crash near Miami accelerated to 90 mph in the seconds before he lost control and smashed into trees, federal investigators said in a preliminary report released Wednesday.

The National Transportation Safety Board said the 20-year-old driver accelerated his 2021 Model 3 sedan as he crossed a Coral Gables intersection to beat a yellow light on a residential street, his speed tripling the 30 mph limit.

The driver lost control as he cleared the intersection and veered left onto the median, where the Tesla glanced off one large tree before smashing its passenger’s side door into a second, the NTSB said. He never hit the brake, the report said, citing five seconds of data that was recovered from the car’s severely damaged event data recorder.

The Sept. 13 crash damaged the Tesla’s high-voltage lithium-ion battery and the car erupted into flames, killing the driver and his 19-year-old female passenger.

The NTSB said at the time it always investigates crashes involving new technology like Teslas, and that it would focus on the operation of the vehicle and the fire.

Tesla vehicles don’t use gasoline that could raise the risk of a big fire after a crash, but the company’s guidance to first responders includes a warning about lithium-ion battery fires. Tesla representatives have said high-speed collisions can result in a fire for any kind of car.

The NTSB will issue a full report and will determine the cause of the crash at a later date. The agency has broad authority to investigate transportation crashes, but it has no regulatory powers. In traffic crashes, it can only make recommendations to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and other regulatory agencies.

Tesla did not respond to an email request seeking comment. The company recalled some Model 3s last month, including some from the 2021 model year, because of problems with the cars’ suspension. The NTSB report does not say if the crash vehicle was covered by the recall.

Coral Gables police said Wednesday their own investigation remains open and no report has been issued. The names of the victims have not been released. The city is located southwest of downtown Miami."
By #275407 17,Mar,22 11:27
Yes that's it, it threw me off because coral gables is 15-20 miles south of Miami Gardens which I wouldn't be caught dead in.

Didn't remember he was going 90. I've had my car up to 165 a few times when it was newer, I know, blown tire and I'm dead, I don't feel the need to speed anymore except at the race track.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I stay out of Miami -dade county, too many cats in Miami 😂 Lol
By #610414 18,Mar,22 16:32
If you do go into Miami Gardens you might BE DEAD
By #275407 18,Mar,22 19:54
When I used to drive through Miami Gardens, the people there looked at me and was thinking, " what's this white boy doing in our neighborhood"
By #610414 19,Mar,22 06:32
By #610414 19,Mar,22 17:51
DeLand, Florida 2016
Tragedy as motorists hear babies crying before SUV goes up in flames - killing grandmother and three children who were trapped inside following crash
And it was not an electric vehicle
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 06:36 other posts 
I can tell you that any electric car is carrying some serious high voltage and the do it your selfers are dying from electrocution I myself won’t touch them but in the event of a crash the batteries break loose and touch some thing metal causing a fireball just wait till the electric lawnmower’s start catching fire and burning houses down
By #275407 17,Mar,22 11:18
I will never own an electric car, I prefer gas, because like dgraff, I'm capable of fixing most problems on a car myself. Engines and electronics, suspension, I can fix, transmission I cannot fix and won't attempt.
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

I even paint my own car
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 12:32 other posts 
Absolutely Cody that’s how we are a one stop shop we can fix the motor or transmission and paint the car to hell I can even cook them lunch while they wait
By #275407 17,Mar,22 14:03
What about dessert
By #574505 17,Mar,22 12:14
I was thinking of getting a electric lawnmower, now not sure I'll get one
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 12:23 other posts 
Oops sorry Jamie didn’t mean to scare you away from them but they are not all they are cracked up to be
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 16:21 other posts 
Are you going to push the lawnmower or ride the darn thing?
By #574505 19,Mar,22 18:08
I would something like this /xb195zzwyql7pic.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 15:00 other posts 
Jamie- Use Cat as your human mower... She can collect the grass clippings for her new, organic merkin

By #610414 17,Mar,22 12:22
You don’t know that. However, many new model cars caught on fire too and there where many recalls. The solution is simple. Don’t buy Teslas.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 12:25 other posts 
What don’t I know???

How many RPM it takes to get a young guy going it takes exactly 68 RPM because at 69 he’s ready to blow
By #275407 17,Mar,22 14:09
Most electrical fires and fires under the hood don't result in an explosion. Neither does a full tank of gas. Gas explosions mostly happen when a half tank or less get hit from behind and the oxygen mixed with the gas in the gas tank explode. If you have a fire under your hood, carefully lift the hood and put the fire out. It will not explode. Most people panic when they get a fire under there hood and don't do anything but wait till the fire truck gets to your car, and by then, it's too late to save your car.
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

Racing cars at moroso speedway, I've seen many fires including two of my own from broken fuel lines.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 17:15 other posts 
I know locally a car collector had several vintage muscle cars and a new Chevy volt in his garage.It was just sitting there and something went wacky and he lost his 6 cars,garage,house,pool house,everything.
By #275407 17,Mar,22 20:59
And I bet it was covered under his homeowners ins. He probably recieved more money that way then getting blue book for them
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 20:42 other posts 
I think he did have insurance but I also think he went after GM as those cars got recalled later on because of other situations like his.
INsurance or not,I wouldn't want to loose my hard earned vintage stuff. I know Grundy and others insure for value and such. But nothing replaces your pride and joy you sweated and bled over trying to build.
By #610414 19,Mar,22 07:52
Phart Gasoline engine cars catch on fire as a result of a fire as much as Teslas and as many people burn to death or get severe burns too. The only reason Teslas garner so much attention is that they are a new, novel form of transportation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 11:44 other posts 
In testament to your post if you remember the Chevy corvair and the ford pinto both had a problem with catching fire on impact way back in the 60s and 70s but Ralph nattor went after them and both vehicles were discontinued after a few short years

Again this is not something I fished off the internet trying to make my self sound smart this is something I remember with my own mind every one should try it once using your own mind that is
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:41 other posts 
If you can't dig it up off the internet dgraff,it is not suitable evidence in this court!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 14:37 other posts 
good answer
By #610414 21,Mar,22 12:48
Certain Jeep models had the same problem. I remember recalling them to install rubber self sealing gas tang retrofits
By #610414 19,Mar,22 08:05
The big ship
The Azorean harbourmaster told Reuters that lithium-ion batteries in electric cars ignited and the fire could only be extinguished with special equipment. Contrary to speculations in the media, IT IS UNKNOWN WHETHER AN ELECTRIC CAR CAUSED THE FIRE.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 09:22 other posts 
How convenient that we will never know because the ship SUNK.
By #610414 19,Mar,22 14:16
Is that the fault of a Tesla? Hot damn. Let’s hang whoever is in charge
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 09:45 other posts 
no teslas on that ship.I would have to look it up but there was electric cars on that ship.The amount of heat it took to damage the framework of that ship enough to weaken it that bad,could come from lithium batterys. THose things get HOT.
The ship supposedly sank because the frame was so damaged as it was being towed it could not take the strain .
In my mind,it was a poor design for a ship,floating in water,not to have a fire suppresion sprinkler system

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   ...#769

Show It Off