Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #286

Pages:  #1... #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 12:38 other posts 
Their coming here the way they are is illegal.THat is why they are called illegal immigrants.BUT the liberals are more concerned about it being legal to bus them out of the state!>
I fully support dumping them all right at the capital steps. Let the politicians take them home and feed them.Plenty of room in the white house for them,let them fill the kitchen cabinets with chickens and shit in the basement like they do in rental propertys all over the country.
Let the democrats see first hand why they are a problem.
They all don't come here to work,they come here to BUM
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 08,Apr,22 13:29
BUM what? Name me one thing they can get for free if they are not legal.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 12:54 other posts 
Has anybody seen the new yellow banner that pops up on your homepage saying that you have a friend request? I'd like to know how it works. Before it would pop up on your private message page and you were able to just hide that message and the asking member was not informed as far as I know. No harm no foul. Now, since we are being asked to accept or decline. If we push decline is at member notified that we declined them? If so that's not cool.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 13:23 other posts 
Not sure if the member is notified or not....

Question, have you adjusted your settings to accept messages from "friends only"? That might be why you have that yellow banner.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 14:04 other posts 
We don't have a problem with people requesting us as friends. But we do have a problem with them being notified that we declined them. Not sure if that is what is happening or not. If it's going to work like that, then I'd like to know who votes against our pictures. It's kind of the same concept in our eyes.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 14:40 other posts 
Apparently you have adjusted your settings and members are now required to send "Friendship Request" in order to message you.

You don't have a problem with people requesting you as friends, cool, but why would it be troublesome if they were notified that you declined your request? Would it be preferable if they think that you are just ignoring them or that you are too busy to respond?
By #610414 06,Apr,22 08:09
Couldn’t you just ignore it until it disappears?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 11:28 other posts 
It is my understanding that the notification remains in place until you [accept] or [decline]
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 13:06 other posts 
You cannot vote against pics!!!!admin got rid of that ages ago!!!!
If you talking about the contests,does it really matter who voted against you?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 14:49 other posts 
You are correct about both aspects. You cannot vote [NOT] on current uploaded pics BUT you are able to vote [NOT] on Pic of the Month.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 14:54 other posts 
Yes,I understood that, that's why I said if you are talking about the contests/competitions!!does it matter who voted against you!!!?
By #574505 06,Apr,22 13:28
Guess it's something new when someone add you as a friend. It now shows in the (Recent Events) before it show in pms
By #610414 06,Apr,22 15:14
You are right Jamie. That’s what was new this AM.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 18:15 other posts 
Apple+ and Netflix shelve future projects involving Will Smith.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 19:18 other posts 
Their loss. I feel sure this shit will blow over and he will be back on track in a short time.To good of a actor for the industry to just dump.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 02:00 other posts 
phart, as much as I agree with many of your posts and opinions, I really feel that you are dead wrong on this matter. Apparently you believe that Mr. Smith was justified in his action(s) but we, as civilized people, should be able to control our impulses rather than slap, punch, kick, verbally attack, etc people "just because". I do not feel that Mr. Smith needed to seek any type of retribution on behalf of his wife or her "honor". My opinion, Apple+, Netflix and anyone else that was collaborating with Will Smith should drop him like a hot potato.
By #275407 05,Apr,22 02:19
As much as I liked will, I can't seem to forgive how he handled the situation I myself lost a lot of respect for the man. But his wife is also to blame because I believe she insited him to seek revenge. There are other ways and times to handle that situation without an audience of millions of witnesses.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 05:30 other posts 
Watch the clips from the Oscars,Smith only reacted when he saw his wife wasn't laughing...
His ego and pride got the better of him..
People think that they know what celebrities are like cuz they see them on TV.... it's an act,all these celebrities have issues....they need to be loved,if they see criticism,they crumple....
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 05:54 other posts 
👍

Your eyes did not deceive you, Will Smith did laugh when the joke was delivered however his missus' eye roll definitely gave us viewers the belief that she was PISSED.

Regardless of whether Mr. Smith thought the joke was or was not funny was not a justifiable reason to react in the manner that he reacted.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 05:57 other posts 
cody, based on one of your recent posts, would you really put the beat down on a female if she kicked you or one of your friends in the crotch?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 09:59 other posts 
Sometimes we may be seen as laughing when it is perhaps a "laugh" technically it is more of a "I can't believe that sumbitch said that about my wife" type thing.more of a disgusted geez type thing.Hard to put in words.
By #275407 05,Apr,22 21:20
Probably not Bella, but if was a guy that did that, I would go fucking nuts and not stop pounding him till he was out.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 02:02 other posts 
On Saturday I went to the grocery store for a few things. The bag of Clementine tangerine/oranges I've been buying jumped from $6.99 per bag to $8.99 for the same bag. I've been enjoying tomato juice and paying $1.89 per bottle and now the same bottle is $2.89.

On the brighter side, gasoline dropped below $4.00 per gallon, today in my little town, the price per gallon was $3.96. Woo hoo!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 07:04 other posts 
Still above 4.00 dollars per gallon in Pennsylvania 4.39/9 to be exact FJB comes in mind
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And heating oil 4.49/9 per gallon
On the other hand propane has dropped 3.00 per 20 lb tank
And of corse fire wood costs me nothing but is a lot of work cutting splitting

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 10:00 other posts 
admin , question please?

I understand your policy relating to verification privileges....ie when a member verifies a member and that member is subsequently deleted for being "fake", the verifying member loses their verification privilege. Does the member still have the ability to vote on the Evaluation Panel?
By admin [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 18:23 other posts 
If the member have not lost verified status due to "chain reaction", they can still participate in the panel.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 18:54 other posts 
Thank you.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 17:12 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 10:06 other posts 
Loyal dog

By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 16:24 other posts 
I wonder when Oprah Winfrey is going to interview Will Smith. He’s going to have to speak about it eventually.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 19:49 other posts 
Oprah? But in my opinion, she wouldn't ask difficult questions.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 19:52 other posts 
I thought Oprah was in jail for smuggling drugs
She was walking funny and they lifted up her dress and found 40 lbs of crack
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 21:53 other posts 
By BirdDog [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 14:11 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 01:18 other posts 
What can I use in place of tequila? as I don't consume alcohol.
By #275407 31,Mar,22 01:40
They make an alcohol free tequila
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 01:50 other posts 
ok,that is good. I don't even know what it taste like.
I am wanting to make good use of the vegi's out of the garden this year!
This got my attention to. I normally order a 2 oz serving of this at the local mexican restaurant to mix in with the "salsa" they provide to give it some pep.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 20:00 other posts 
1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor
By BirdDog [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 00:12 other posts 
Lol
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 09:10 other posts 
I like tequila it makes me silly
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 13:15 other posts 
I didn’t see any tequila in the pico recipe. Is it for marinating chicken? If it’s for the pico, just omit it and if it’s for chicken use orange juice.
I’m sure any alcohol free tequila will be as expensive as real tequila. If you’re only going to use it for one recipe don’t waste your money.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 13:21 other posts 
Only the salsa calls for the tequila.
I have these pages saved and when I get a basket of 'maters I will be making some of the pico for sure.Um,can taste it just sitting here.
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 13:34 other posts 
I used to make it by the gallon in a restaurant I worked at. It’s great but we never used any alcohol in it so just skip it.
go easy on the cilantro then taste. You can always add more but you can never take it away, just like all spices.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 15:26 other posts 
The recipe only calls for one-half teaspoonful of tequila. 2.5ml....how much flavor OR punch would one-half teaspoonful of tequila add!?

I'm with you, kebmo, that was good advice. phart can just omit the tequila, he won't need it, he miss it.
By #574505 31,Mar,22 17:59
We make pico de Gallo. Tommatos Serrano peppers and onions and it's not sweet ..
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Try this it real good /ja40v2cd7308pic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 19:59 other posts 
That’s good stuff Jamie I sit down with a jar and a bag of Doritos and have at it
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 21:53 other posts 
thanks I will give it a shot.
By #574505 31,Mar,22 22:09
There restaurant type too very delicious
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 00:40 other posts 
Don’t buy it, make it! It’s really easy to make and of course you get that sense of pride once you’ve done something and it’s good. It’s a lot cheaper to make and once you do it once you’ll know how to do it next time and the time after…
Living in South Florida salsa is a staple with the Latin community. I've never heard of anyone putting Tequila in salsa. FYI, the "Allrecipes" web site is the worse for recipes. Check the reviews first. I would go with another recipe. Salsa is simple and shouldn't have too many ingredients. Kinda of like guacamole = avocado, lime, salt, and cilantro.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 11:22 other posts 
Hmmmm...... You've made me curious, was this post made by Mr. OR Mrs.?
That recipe is missing some olive oil...
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 11:11 other posts 
olive oil? Um,Yea I prefer to make stuff if I can
My gardening is already off to a way behind start.Aint even got the garden plowed up yet.
Olive oil will make the guac watery. A table spoon of mayo will work better and keep the guac creamy.
By #574505 01,Apr,22 21:58
I like my guacamole Hot with serrones peppers Tommtos lime onions and sourcream
This was a salsa recipe though, right? Olive oil is often used in salsas.
In Guacamole, mayo is better than oil, but a Mexican will probably roll his eyes.
But, if your avocados are not that great, a bit of cream or mayo will help a lot.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   ...#769

Show It Off