She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #284

Pages:  #1... #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 14,Apr,22 13:23
LA NEGRA TOMASA-SON VARADERO—EN CUBA
only registered users can see external links
La Negra me dio bilombo. She’s jealous Gerome is visiting.

By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 23:46 other posts 
What is it the procedure to join NATO?

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 00:00 other posts 
Um, it seems as though the answer can be found in the short video, no?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 01:21 other posts 
Indeed.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 00:35 other posts 
This is happening in Shanghai.

Video

LA Times article

By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 22:25 other posts 
Talk about a movie star that should be "canceled".
By #610414 13,Apr,22 22:56
He made some good flics. Then, for some reason he became an absolute asshole. Too bad.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 23:56 other posts 
Maybe he said that under duress and/or he perhaps he has no intention of returning to the United States.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 22:27 other posts 
I can't wrap my head around this.
Who looks at a lizard gets "ideas"??? much less a boner.
By #574505 13,Apr,22 22:33
You can Expect anything from India. They are animals
By #610414 13,Apr,22 23:16
Jamie, you are painting with a wide brush. There are many Indian people in that continent that are good and decent. Don’t judge them by the ones that are part of the site. Of the top of my head I can think of two who have changed this world for the good.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 23:51 other posts 
This is messed up, sexually abusing a lizard. This is what I'm talking about as it refers to the Evaluation Panel with regard to the reporting and deletion of members that have a strange kink.....if it doesn't involve a minor OR an animal, anything is fair.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 20:02 other posts 
Today, to my knowledge, the Evaluation Panel received two referrals/reports. The earlier referral was made because it didn't sit well with the reporting member that the member spoke about the use electrical stimulation on their genitalia as well as up their poop chute. Damn, the German members play hard! Not my cup of tea however do we delete members for shocking their cocks or in some cases, penis mutilation? Apparently, this member was not deleted as I see he is still here.

Later today the Evaluation Panel received a report on a new member that spoke in chat about learning about sex from her father and uncle. The reported member's profile says she is 44 years old but the report not include whether this happened during the time she was a minor OR later in her teens, say 18 or older. Again, sex with my relatives is not my cup of tea nor a chat that I would want to take part in but apparently there are members that do entertain that type of conversation only to report the member. Whatever!

If pictures or conversations aren't about or involving minors or animals, anything should be "fair game" on an adult website like this.
By #610414 13,Apr,22 21:56
I referred the electrical member. I thought his postings might be dangerous, but, I was voted down and that’s the way it should be.

The second referral I voted there’s no merit. The member that brought the referral took umbrage with my vote and reasoning. After some back and forth I was accused of being a ****file. I sent her packing. I was curt and I admit I called her a bitch but, I didn’t go postal.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 22:36 other posts 
That's her M.O., IF you disagree with her vote or referral, she will send a private message, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. Ask dgraff she bitched at and bothered him until his voting privileges were revoked. She bothered and insulted another voting member however they have since mended fences and are now on good terms.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 22:47 other posts 
The odd thing is the wack-job unblacklisted me, AGAIN. This "move" I is only temporary, she will blacklist me once again in 3 days. My guess is that the crazy cunt, AndreaAsian, doesn't realize that she can change her (WHY?) without unblacklisting me.
By #610414 13,Apr,22 22:54
I’m so tired of arguing. I don’t care what she says or wants. I'm not getting postal anymore. If I can’t argue with some civility then I rather blacklist.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 23:07 other posts 
This is who admin booted from the site because she starts shit then denies it and another thing she's known to do is call "racism". Yep, people are mean to her just because she's Asian. She thinks highly of herself but she doesn't recognize that she's a for real mental case.
By #610414 13,Apr,22 23:12
People like her seldom do.

By #610414 13,Apr,22 13:23
If inflation continues like this, Democrats will loose their majority in Congress in the mid-term election and possibly 2024. We do this to ourselves every time.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 13:52 other posts 
Thank GOD throw the bum’s out I’m not buying anything they have to say any how
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 21:33 other posts 
No 1 to blame it on either.
Putin,sure he is having a effect on things now.But the charts were moving up long before putin and his shit started.
By #610414 13,Apr,22 21:48

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 01:17 other posts 
Gunman opens fire in Brooklyn subway attack.

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 06:30 other posts 
At least it wasn’t one of the ghost guns joe Biden is after it was a glock with serial numbers obviously the mentality ill shooter wasn’t trying to actually kill any one at least not using a 380 auto that caliber only travels at 650 ft per second you can see the bullet exit the barrel and fly towards the target and it won’t penetrate a large man enough to kill him just a few gun facts for you all still a tragic story

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 18:03 other posts 
I had an odd encounter today while having lunch at Wendy's this afternoon. I'm sitting at a small table near the door and enjoying my chili and salad while watching/listening to crime videos on YouTube. It's lunchtime so there's a good amount of people eating in their dining room and this 30 something year old black man stops on his way out to tell me how pretty my feet look (I'm wearing flip-flops). Hey, who doesn't enjoy a compliment and this one from a complete stranger! I said "thank you".....we began to chat, my guess is that we chatted for an additional 10 minutes. The damn freak asked whether he could touch my feet to see how soft they were. I cut the conversation short, he was PERV-ing on my feet!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 18:55 other posts 
Some people are strange.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 19:34 other posts 
I knew there had to be a website for that!

By #610414 12,Apr,22 20:53
Do you always get a lot of foot traffic?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 06:13 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 18:48 other posts 
Even the UK Daily Mail reports that President Biden looks "confused".

By #610414 11,Apr,22 19:18
What about you, Bella, and if you agree, why?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 21:06 other posts 
In my opinion, President Biden was looking much like a stranger in a strange land.
By #610414 11,Apr,22 21:46
In this case he does look confused, but, my take is that he can’t believe that he is being ignored.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 07:02 other posts 
Kamala must have forgot to put joe down for his afternoon nap poor old sleepy joe
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 06:57 other posts 
Hey let the credit fall were it belongs all Biden is doing is picking up were Obama left off he’s in his 80s it’s not his fault he can’t come up with any thing new some people lead and some are ment to follow
By #610414 12,Apr,22 10:07
Mountain Man, suppose you are right, over 50% of the people of this country, did not want to follow the Clown for a second term. Sleepy Joe was the only other alternative. We won’t know until 2024 if it was the remaining choice or the real deal. Until then, sleepy or not, he’s the only one we’ve got and if he goes, then, you are stuck with Kamala.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 12:22 other posts 
That’s bad even worse if Air Force 1 goes down with Biden and Kamala on board then Nancy Pelosi run’s the country and in that case we might as well all just shoot our selves
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 12:25 other posts 
no, we make sure she gets a OLD airplane to ride in! or just put a jado engine on her current broomstick!
By #610414 12,Apr,22 13:49
Knowing Nancy she’ll provide the bullet, whatever caliber you need, and then, tax your estate.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 22:19 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 14:01 other posts 
Did you happen to send a copy of that link to the UK Daily Mail?

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 14:30 other posts 
Who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate? The Hershey Company has really gone too far, now they offer Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with bits of potato chips. NOOOOOOOO!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 20:33 other posts 
Eww, yuk. why mess up a good thing??
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 07:05 other posts 
I’m not so sure I would like a little crunch in my peanut butter cup but I’m adventurous so I will try it

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 14:49 other posts 
Who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate? The Hershey Company has really gone too far, now they offer Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with bits of potato chips. NOOOOOOOO!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 15:30 other posts 
I have 'Meridian' peanut butter on my ricecake breakfast. With Tomato juice.

If Reeses (which we don't have in England) want to sprinkle their leftover potato chips on your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, then fair play to them. No waste! Save the Planet!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 15:46 other posts 
My guess is that Meridian is a brand of peanut butter offered in the UK however, what I'm speaking about is a confection, a "candy bar". Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a small, pie shaped chocolate puck filled with peanut butter. I don't recall The Hershey Company ever divulging what brand of peanut butter they partner with to make this iconic sweet treat.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 16:06 other posts 
I checked Amazon - 60-piece bag of REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Size Cups Candy. A four-pound bag for £40

How long will they last me?

By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 20:41 other posts 
that 4 pound bag won't as long as they should ,they are GOOD!

BUT TATER CHIPS on them?????EH OOOOWWWEEE yukee .
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 22:11 other posts 
No, not potato chips on the top, potato chips in the peanut butter. So I wonder what's going on in the center... I would think that potato chips buried in the center of peanut butter would no longer be crispy, but soggy.

Sometimes "sweet and salty" hits the spot. Have you ever had a Payday candy bar? It is described as follows; "Mouthwatering peanuts and delicious caramel. PAYDAY Peanut Caramel Bars are the right combination of salty sweet goodness." That's the description provided by The Hershey Company but the caramel is not like what you might consider to be "traditional" caramel, it's more like a fudge consistency. It's been a hundred years since I've had one and caramel? Nah! Whatever the center of this log shaped candy is, it's sweet and it's covered in salty peanuts and is very good
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 21:59 other posts 
£ to USD conversion makes that sweet treat too expensive! That same link confirms that my cost for the same product is only $9.33 and that's in US dollars.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   ...#769

Show It Off