Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #288

Pages:  #1... #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:47 other posts 
Talk shit about a mans wife,get the shit slapped out of ye.
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:14 other posts 
What!? You didn't like my post?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:42 other posts 
UH, I didn't see your post until AFTEr i put this 1 up. Delete if desired as there is no need for 2 of the same subject.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 17:13 other posts 
Very sad news about Taylor Hawkins death.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 17:30 other posts 
So sad and only 50 years old, too.

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 18:19 other posts 
There seems to be an influx of heart failure of people in their 50s atm.

Don't want to really open a rabbit hole but it was suggested to me that all this heart failure stuff might have something to do with the covid vaccine's.?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 18:40 other posts 
Yikes
By #275407 26,Mar,22 18:47
That's funny, I've been having chest aches at my heart area. Been at the emergency room twice in the last six months, cat scan and ekg both show negative.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 18:59 other posts 
Again yikes
By #574505 26,Mar,22 19:15
I don't know if I should take the buster shot...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 19:40 other posts 
Jamie I had the booster, then got fuckin covid. Now not saying it gave me covid but was weird and knocked Vettie and I to the fuckin ground. Vettie reckons her brain is still not right? Like baby brain some women get.
By #574505 26,Mar,22 20:43
Hillary Clinton had her two shots plus the buster she check positive..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 21:05 other posts 
Either way we had Moderna (Aussie made) booster and it's known to have severe side affects, yet we had Pfizer for our original vaccinations and no symptoms what so ever
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 14:36 other posts 
Stress is a killer.I don't know the musicians lifestyle but there could have been many things that helped the failure along.BUT the vaccines, we know there is side effects that are heart related.We also know the drug companys can't be held responsible. So far I am still unjabbed.and intend to remain that way.
By #610414 28,Mar,22 08:08
I just can’t get moved over the death of anyone who dies with over ten different substances in their system. Seems to me Hawkins was playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun. RIP but only because it’s the decent thing to say.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:17 other posts 
I must agree,if he had 10 different drugs in him, well, not much you can say.Can't fix stupid.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 11:44 other posts 
Just a little warning for people who did not get COVID-19 yet and are not vaccinated.
There are less people dying from it, because there are more people with immunity now.
Omicron is still killing the fewer and fewer people without immunity.

Omicron is going around like wildfire. My girlfriend got the first symptoms 10 days ago
and I 4 days later. She got it from colleagues. Three of them were sick just before her.
Two of my colleagues are sick, but we are still working from home. My girlfriend unknowingly infected an elderly lady, she often visits. All our neighbors and friends
already had corona recently. No one I know died, since everyone has been vaccinated.

We are doing fine, but when they say 'mild symptoms', it's still like a pretty bad flu. However, we didn't have any shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, any lasting fatigue problems, organ problems or death problems. Because we are vaccinated.

New research shows, COVID-19 often does damage to the kidneys, even with people who didn't even get it that bad. The vaccines protect against kidney damage too. People who already have bad kidneys should really protect themselves. When your kidneys fail, life turns into survival, because dialysis sucks. You would be dying for a new kidney or just dying period.

Everyone will get corona, probably multiple times.
Let your first time not kill you or disable you. Protect yourself!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 11:54 other posts 
I don’t hear anything about it anymore in the United States I thought it was over or at least I wish it was over i was sick of hearing about it anyway I hope you get to feeling better
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 12:11 other posts 
Thanks. I'll be fine. Did you already get it or do I need to worry about you?

Still 1886 people died from it in the US on the 21th of march.
It's not always over, when people stop talking about things.

In The Netherlands, we just had the biggest infection spike ever.
Many people are sick and not working, but only 3 people died on the 21th of march,
so life resumes. And other news takes over.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 14:08 other posts 
I’ve not been vaccinated nor did I get any of the strains of Covid-19’ I’m a freak of nature I guess who knows maybe it already tried to bite me and died in the process
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 14:33 other posts 
That is pretty amazing, because you must be around people all day.
But, you could have been just very lucky, like my brother in law who also just got it recently, while he didn't try to avoid it at all, because he didn't even believe it existed. He does now, I think, because he confessed to his mother he had it and was feeling like shit. I had him on the phone yesterday and he asked how I was doing and didn't protest when I called it corona, which he used to do. We will probably never speak about it, so I don't know how sick he got, but he's 34 years old and never even has
a cold (or just ignores it). At your age, your risk is much higher.

Still, I'll hope you'll prove me wrong and you'll just have the sniffles for a day,
when you eventually get it.

(well, maybe just a bit more than that, so you don't get to gloat too much)
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 14:51 other posts 
I do think that the virus manifests differently in everyone, no? I had the virus late last March, 2021, and my symptoms were that I was cold and sluggish. And because that's all the world heard about at that time I decided to take my temperature and much to my surprise, it was somewhere in between 101 and 102 degrees Fahrenheit or 38+ degrees Celsius. Yes, I tested positive OR "probable" thru my County's health department, yes, I was scared and yes, I spent 2 weeks quarantined and isolated from everyone else in bed and sleeping.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 17:24 other posts 
Good to hear you didn't have anything more serious.

True, the virus manifests differently in everyone. There are however huge statistical differences between unvaccinated and vaccinated people. People who had received three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or a booster were 93.4% less likely to die of the infection compared to the unvaccinated, according to a new U.K. study published on Friday. For COVID patients who received only two doses of a vaccine, mortality risks were also much lower, but to a lesser degree—they were 81.2% less likely to die compared to unvaccinated people.

You were lucky to not have more serious or longer lasting symptoms.
What made you think that the vaccines would be more dangerous?

At least you're protected by immunity now, but not for ever. Immunity fades in time.
The virus will probably be endemic, just like the flu and people will die from it like from the flu. It's a choice to get vaccinated just like for the flu (or a bit more).
But it could also mutate to a more dangerous variant every now and then.
Many scientists predict other viruses jumping from wildlife to humans, probably through farm animals (zoonotic spillover). Bird flu is only a few mutations away from being contagious from human to human. It can already be contagious from animal to human, in some cases. If that leads to a new pandemic, would you consider vaccines under any circumstance or would you always prefer to take your chances with your 'natural' immunity?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 17:59 other posts 
I was "unvaccinated" at the time and still unvaccinated.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 18:14 other posts 
I know, but would you never consider any vaccine?
Would you, if it is as damaging as Polio or would you not even consider it,
when it is as deadly as Ebola?

Myself I set the limit at flu. I've never gotten vaccinated for that. It's not dangerous enough and the vaccines are not good enough, for me to take them, at least not until I'm a lot older.
By #275407 22,Mar,22 19:52
As far as I know, I never got Covid. My brother didn't get it either until my brothers boss told him the co worker that was riding in his work truck came back positive, so my brother had to go take a test. He came back positive and had to take two weeks off work, with pay. He never had any symptoms of Covid, so who really knows if they had Covid unless they tested or took an antibody test. I still wear a mask to work every day even though it's not recommended.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 20:29 other posts 
I can't help but notice some vaccinated people that get it and survive, credit the vaccine, but those that were unvaccinated, who should they credit for their survival?
Hope you get back healthy soon.
myself and several neighbors feel like we had it before it was "cool" back in febuary of 20. a local retired sherriff had went to india and came home in early feb and a week or 2 later we all got sick as dogs. None of us went to the doctor but it was a bad flu if nothing else.I got my breakfast,fed my dogs and did little else for a week or more then 2 more weeks of UG> -
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 21:41 other posts 
Yeah I wouldn’t no if I had it or not I never get sick and I haven’t been to see a doctor in 4 years now
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

Ever since they pissed me off over my blood flow medication
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 13:22 other posts 
That's the result of your politics. You let the 'used car salesmen' take over everything and now you complain that you can't trust anyone anymore.
We still have the 'village doctors' who everyone likes, although he does have
a bigger car these days. At least we can still mostly trust them.

If your health fills their pockets, maybe you can only afford a coffin.
"those that were unvaccinated, who should they credit for their survival?"

Luck!

If you're young and healthy, you don't need much luck to survive it.
If you're older and have medical issues, you're having luck similar to surviving one round of Russian roulette (or worse), if you survive Covid, without lasting medical issues.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 17:08 other posts 
Where is Crowe?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 08:27 other posts 
Who is Crowe?

By #610414 26,Mar,22 18:29
It’s sad to know our cousins have this problem too.

Indigenous people still have to deal with racism within Canada and the challenges that the communities face are often ignored. There are still negative stereotypes associated with Indigenous people such as being freeloaders, drug addicts or dumb.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 18:39 other posts 
I have often wondered if Indians living here in the US are still "FORCED" to live on the reservations or if they can venture out to the university's and good jobs?
By #610414 26,Mar,22 20:04
I think you know that answer
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 14:37 other posts 
They tend to stay on the reservations for the cheap gas and cheap booze?
By #610414 27,Mar,22 15:47
And no racist remarks
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 16:23 other posts 
some human attributes do not know race.
By #610414 28,Mar,22 08:02
But the human does

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 06:11 other posts 
Hey, Jamie , did you forget to tell us that the former SYC member, Imagine returned, again, yesterday? Woo hoo!
By #610414 25,Mar,22 07:29
No pics, though
By #574505 25,Mar,22 11:33
I didn't look who's new
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 13:45 other posts 
And I thought you were on top of that!
By #574505 25,Mar,22 14:01
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 15:51 other posts 
Hey, Jamie , keep your eyes open for the NEXT TIME. I just noticed this;

This member does not exist (this member nick was Imagine, the account was recently deleted by admin)
By #574505 25,Mar,22 15:56
Oh my.im getting bored
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 06:32 other posts 
The site seems to be infested with shadows all from one person and its not Montard this time
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 06:55 other posts 
That's rather cryptic!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 07:22 other posts 
Not really if you use simple maths and reading into certain things. Been here since day dot, common sense is not common these days but the song remains the same.
By #610414 26,Mar,22 08:14
I can understand common but what is this “sense”?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 08:22 other posts 
Exactly
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 14:36 other posts 
Posting from what time zone?? lol

Cunts have been creeping and active for sure

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   ...#769

Show It Off