Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #293

Pages:  #1... #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 11:36 other posts 
Heating oil jumped up 1.40 per gallon yesterday and we are still getting snow in Pennsylvania yesterday was a snow day and Saturday they are calling for more
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 12:58 other posts 
I hope the people that are gouging burn in hell. The actual cost is not going up,they are charging more supposedly to cover cost of purchasing more. Oil already went down 15 bucks a barrel just yesterday.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 13:54 other posts 
Apparently, you heat with oil. Okay, question(s) for you....how much heating oil does it take to fill your receptacle? Typically, how long would a full tank last you? Is this oil for heating, only and last question, what was the cost per gallon prior to the $1.40 per gallon increase?

Not that what I'm going to say is going ease your "pain", what hasn't JUMPED UP in price?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 20:55 other posts 
Thankfully oil dropped some again today.So maby heating oil and gas will start creeping back down.
Heating oil should be cheap as it is lower quality than deseil.It is almost what cargo ships burn. Which is the cheapest sludge that will ignite under serious compression.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 21:02 other posts 
Phart, it all comes from Crude oil.. The shit that they pump before the refinery. OPEC and a few others will always manipulate the price of a barrel accordingly.

Slow production, increase production, So it is THE world wide economy.

Many things come from tapping crude, not just petrol
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 22:12 other posts 
It was 309/9 a gallon now it’s 449/9 a gallon my tank is 275 gallon I use 1 tank per winter because when I’m at home I use the wood stove down stairs and a propane heater up stairs the only time the furnace works is at night when I’m sleeping
By #275407 11,Mar,22 02:08
Why is it that when oil goes up, it takes hrs before gas stations up their prices. But when oil goes down, it takes days to change at the pump. That is price gouging. Greedy bastards.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 05:13 other posts 
I agree Cody
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 09:02 other posts 
Yep,when you figure that 1 out, write a book and you will be able to buy out Elon Musk!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 07:08 other posts 
Cat

Why oh why did you go on a mad blocking spree yesterday? Did it have to do with you being a fucking stupid cunt that posted her DL? What could possibly go wrong with such a good decision!!!

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes! You should probably just delete your scummy profile at this point.

By #610414 10,Mar,22 09:25
Got rid of one of you
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 11:08 other posts 
And what is that supposed to mean?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 11:28 other posts 
I bet cat gets some birthday cards this year or maybe even a pizza
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 11:48 other posts 
The birthday has come and gone, if I recall correctly, it was March 2.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 12:20 other posts 
Ok there is always next year
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 13:59 other posts 
Stop! Are you really that much of a hell raiser?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 22:19 other posts 
I can be but my younger brother is way worse

By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 20:42 other posts 
To lazy to fill out a job application?
SHEESH.
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 12:56 other posts 
There are those on here that think alot of things should be "decriminalized" Such as dope related stuff.
BUT this mentions the woman was found with " what is now considered a non-criminal user amount of heroin in the room"
Ok,so if she had not died from the od and laid there stinking while her baby was wallowing it's dirty diaper for 4 days, she would not have been charged with a crime? Or maby just endangerment of the kid?
Heroin of any amount should result in jail time or a large amount of community service .this poor baby could have died because of the heroin and the stupid ass mother using to much of it.

By #610414 10,Mar,22 20:29

By #610414 10,Mar,22 12:45
Bella! I can’t answer you. Your post follows Skittles and I blocked him. 644010, BlowMyBagpipes, Mede some threats. I reported it to Admin and he deleted his account
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 14:18 other posts 
Odd you couldn't respond to my post and your post was attached to Sir-Skittles'. Bottom line, you responded to my question, you reported BlowMyBagpipe to admin for threatening you and admin deleted the profile. My guess, he will be back but realistically speaking, there are probably several more "spares", you know, all already established profiles that will emerge outta the woodwork.
By #610414 10,Mar,22 14:28
Yes. You are right. BTW. I don’t know how my post got through. I answered directly from Skittles notification.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 00:55 other posts 
The man who received a genetically modified pig heart on January 7, 2022, died on March 8, 2022. It makes you wonder whether the surgery/risk outweighed the benefit?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 08:34 other posts 
In his case,he was kicking the bucket at warp speed already.So chances are,it gave him a little more time to make amends before he left.

By #574505 09,Mar,22 19:47
Any one notice Imagine delete her profile twice today..
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 20:40 other posts 
Hmmmm.....I wonder why?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 21:57 other posts 
Cause she a fake fuck.🤣
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 22:12 other posts 

Imagine that
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 22:16 other posts 
Can you remember any prior "lesbian" member ever being so well loved by the SYD membership, babes x ?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 22:30 other posts 
Nope, and they made her or him the #1 member for almost a year
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 22:54 other posts 
The secret code was in the name "Imagine"

Only 1000 more to go 🤣🤣🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 00:35 other posts 
#1 of what, BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP? I do recall [s]he was awarded several of the TOP OF THE MONTH awards, for having one of her/his photos being most popular/voted/commented/visited.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 09:44 other posts 
It is disheartening to know that europeans and folks all over the world have suffered because of climate change theory's economically and otherwise, only to read the news this morning of yet another nuclear power plant disaster in the making in ukraine that could decimate most of Europe. Way to go libturds, torture people with your draconian climate laws and put us in motor scooter size cars and rooms with dim light bulbs eating vegetable based meat.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 09:59 other posts 
So climate change led to Putin invading Ukraine?
I really didn't know that!!!!
You're blaming Europeans for your country's problems...
You really miss the issue of what car companies or any company for that matter in the USA are about, it's all about profit.....so if a car company is saying they are only going to make electric in the future, tough shit,buy something else,if you cannot afford that, tough shit, should have got a better degree at college so you can buy a more expensive car....
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 14:24 other posts 
Climate change did not lead to Putin invading Ukraine.
He invaded because M&Ms made the green mascot less sexy...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 08:45 other posts 
I think he's probably mad his name sounds like a turd repository.....
By #610414 04,Mar,22 13:54
. Charges by federal investigators that the Houston Ship Channel had the worst water pollution problem in the state, among other things, encouraged the Texas legislature to pass a clean air act in 1965 and a water quality act in 1967
We were worried about pollution way before “climate change” became the rallying cry of the pollution control crowd. No one was worrying about polar ice cap melts when catalytic converters became into use (early 1970’s) or engine bypass was redirected into the fuel flow. Small cars were produced by car manufacturers not for “climate change”, but, because gasoline prices dictated a car with better mileage numbers. Let me remind you of VW, Citroen, Fiat, and Layland Mini Cooper. All produced because a liter (approx 1 US quart) of gas cost as much or more than a gallon of gas in the Us. “Climate change” had nothing to do with it.
LED light bulbs, the replacement of the incandescent light bulb, produces more lumens at a cheaper rate and higher durability.
Plant based meats are a healthy alternative to animal products. Less cholesterol means, on the average, less cardiovascular desease…..if you can stomach the taste.
No one is forcing you to buy a bread box size car or use modern lighting or eat plant based food. YOU have a choice if you are willing to pay for it in whatever coin you choose. It can be in dollars or health or both. Your inability to pay for it is not the “libertads” problem or fault.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

And I’m with @Blue@ on this, how, in all that makes sense, can you blame the actions of a madman like Putin on “climate change”? Also, even if you don’t believe in the acceleration of “climate change” by mankind, you have to admit cutting down man made pollution is a good thing and perhaps, even a slow down of “climate change”.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 15:28 other posts 
-I am not blaming putin actions on climate change.I am trying to say while liberals are scared of cow farts ,we have people out there trying to cause a nuclear disaster that is far more deadly to We the people of earth NOW than the issues that COULD happen as a result of climate change.
stop worrying about a 100 years from now and focus on NOW> WE ARE ALIVE NOW.Lets make it safe and enjoyable NOW.
By #610414 04,Mar,22 16:08
Sounds like you want us to be like an ostrich and bury our heads in the sand. Ignoring these problems will directly impact our children and their children. You don’t have any children but I do and most people do too. We can’t just ignore the future dangers threatening our future family. Why can’t we enjoy life AND fight climate change?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And as far as Putin bringing us close to a nuclear disaster, I have no solution to this problem. I just hope that cool heads prevail.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 19:35 other posts 
There is no need to "fight" climate change, you yourself acknowledged private enterprise allows for choices.
The choices being pushed on us by government, like electric cars, would actually make us more vulnerable to attack. What if Ukraine had mostly electric cars? How would evacuation work if their power plant is cut off?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 19:54 other posts 
Government is not f0rcing you to buy electric cars, it's called market f0rce,if there enough demand for something, people will supply it....
How does evacuation work in countries with petrol and diesel vehicles,like everywhere else,as quickly as possible....
So electric vehicles are just something you don't like and you are conflating to try to link them to prove an argument that is separate from the two issues at hand.. electric cars and Ukraine are different issues....
By #610414 04,Mar,22 20:06
Phart, anything an internal combustion vehicle can do, an electric one can too. Many times better.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 21:02 other posts 
to a point yes,but fuel source can be a issue.
You can't plug in where you are,you plug in where you find a socket.
By #610414 04,Mar,22 21:32
That’s a cop out. There’s a simple solution to that
By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 11:31 other posts 
Really,? humor me.

I can't help but wonder how you understand so much about electric cars and such and you sold a vintage Mustang simply because the engine needed to be rebuilt? Simple and not very exspense compared to the cost of new vehicals.
And not only that,but there is Electric conversion kits being sold now .You could have enjoyed your car for the rest of your life.

By #610414 05,Mar,22 11:52
Make a federal law that all gas stations have to install at least 2 electric charge stations with corresponding parking. Exceptions would be due to space restrictions. Make available low cost loans for installs.
Charlie drives a 2019 Honda Civic (bought new) and I drive a 2015 Nissan Rogue (also bought new) I hated to see the Mustang go but, rebuild is for younger people. I’m trading my Rogue this year. I want a Nissan Frontier or Maverick (not the hybrid)
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 07:26 other posts 
why not a electric car ?why aren't you doing YOUR PART to combat "climate change"?? Uh, UH? Why??
By #610414 06,Mar,22 09:10
Do as I say, not as I do. Pick your battles.
The electric cars that I CAN AFFORD do not appeal to me. They are ho-hum and I’m more in the Fast and the Furious crowd. I do my part in other ways. Lights at home are LEDs. The pool heater is solar. The weekend home in Central Florida uses solar panels for all electric needs, even the well pump. The cooking is done on a wood stove.
My old employer has a group that I still belong to. We pick up trash at the beach.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 19:12 other posts 
Wow, we have a couple things in common.
I converted most all light bulbs to led.
We keep the trash picked up along the roadside for a couple miles worth .When I cook in the oven or on the stove,both electric, I cook food for at least 5 meals at the time.
I would consider solar for charging emergency back up power but it is to iffy for full time use .
If I could afford 1,I might would use a Rivian pickup for daily driving but I am skittish of any thing electric for long distance vacation travel or heavy towing.
By #610414 07,Mar,22 11:47
Try an e-bike for short distances.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,22 16:23 other posts 
It would have to be a eee trike,as I can't ride a bicikle.

Seems like the mess could stop easy,
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Mar,22 23:07 other posts 
The Weekend Home

Bitch, that is called jail. That is where the judge sent you for your community service.

Cat

ps- I am laughing at your lard ass trying to get into a sports car. You are more suited for those community buses that has a door you can be rolled into
By #644010 08,Mar,22 23:09
A weekend home and a pool… Just because you splash in the piss puddle outside of the soup kitchen on the weekends does nae make it your pool or weekend home.

Seems like yer telling tales again. We all know the trash you pickup on the beach is community service for shoplifting hemorrhoid crème for Charlie. If you were truly picking up trash, you would have rolled your buddy Lix back in the ocean with the other whales.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Mar,22 23:11 other posts 
That Show "Whale Wars" put a harpoon into Lix.. The Japanese whalers were outraged!!!
By #610414 09,Mar,22 02:02
You sound so much like Skittles. You must be giving that botched abortion blow jobs.
By #644010 09,Mar,22 13:16
Yer the botched abortion around here hanger girl. 😂
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

Excuse me I called you a girl, I meant Hanger senior citizen.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   ...#769

Show It Off