Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #179

Pages:  #1... #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 08:09 other posts 
EEWWWW
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 08:34 other posts 
Since my surgery I have been watching much more television than normal. I still prefer the judge/court T.V. shows, crime programs and of course, HGTV because of the home flipping and improvement.

While watching Flip or Flop, Tarek El Moussa was concerned about a big black oil stain that covered the driveway. His mother's home remedy to lift the stain was as follows;

• wet stain with water
• cover area with baking soda, then
• cover that area with soda pop. Tarek actually used Coca Cola
• scrub covered area with brush. Tarek used a wire brush
• rinse and repeat if necessary

The oil stain he addressed was very dark quite large and by golly, he was able to lift it.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:41 other posts 
I hit that damn 1 thing again,I am fumble fingered.
Anyhow, I might have to try this because my shop floor gets some stuff spilled on it often. I paid good money to have a "coating" applied to the floor. was some kind of a clear stuff. As soon as gasoline or oil hits it,it just goes away.Waste of money.
By #610414 23,Nov,22 22:31
Not to change the subject, but, how are you doing?

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 08:06 other posts 
Slightly more than one week ago, four University of Idaho students were murdered in their off campus housing. Each victim died of stab wounds. The strange thing is, there were 6 students home at that time, and the two allegedly slept through the killings.

Ten days have gone by and it doesn't seem as though the police are any closer to solving this. What do you make of this?

By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 22:14 other posts 
funny, this is out on the market to kill virus's on your phone with UV light.
The same light that Trump ask if it could be used to kill virus's on US.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 09:32 other posts 
This photo was tagged as being in the improper category. It was in the normal category. Not enough dick? /aor9d33k5u2xpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Update: admin has resolved this issue and you will currently find this photo on the main page banner. The second photo I posted is in the recently uploaded main page group.
He has also gifted me with 80,000 points.

Thank you admin!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 10:19 other posts 
They want the dick hard not soft
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 10:23 other posts 
It requires five votes. Five people thought this photo was not a “normal dick”?
I don’t get it.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 12:17 other posts 
Really? I wonder if admin thinks that this picture was tagged by a group that were being spiteful because that is definitely a "normal dick"......other than that, you're unique and there's nothing "normal" about you!
By admin [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 12:54 other posts 
I have tweaked it a little, since recently I see increased number of wrong category qualifications that I can disagree with.

Though I must point out that main dick category is highly competitive and something that is not a dick close-up may be considered as wrong category by some.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:08 other posts 
Some members of this site are very vindictive. I think you have it right category
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:13 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 17:13 other posts 
Of course "some members are vindictive". I'm curious why you chose to post your poll in AndreaAsian's thread but didn't post it here?

/polls/3957.html
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 17:16 other posts 
bella...bella! don't be so hard on yourself.. Did get your turkey for thanksgiving?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:47 other posts 
Thank you, admin, for your response and for all the tweaks that you implement as well as consider.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:30 other posts 
Penis envy!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:43 other posts 
There you go, it was definitely "penis envy"!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:50 other posts 
So how many points were you nicked for this? 10 points?
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 15:04 other posts 
Yes, but that is not my problem. I just posted another photo and was notified that I am a negative one so this will prevent my photos from reaching the main page. I also recategorized the photo in question to miscellaneous and it is nowhere to be found on the miscellaneous page. It is on the recently submitted but it has 18 views and should be on the main miscellaneous page so I’m going to assume that my photos will temporarily be banned from seeing the light of day on the main pages.
admin is that correct and for how long will I be banned?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh yeah, and the 26 points I spent to put it on the page!
By admin [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 15:28 other posts 
Yes, there is a temporary rating penalty.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 15:42 other posts 
admin, I believe that in kebmo's case, you feel his pic was uploaded into the correct category, right? I also believe that you are able to tell which 5 members tagged reported picture as wrong category, right? If my assumption is correct, it's sad that kebmo faces a temporary rating penalty.

Moving forward, if a member "proves" that they DID NOT upload their picture into the wrong category, would you consider implementing some form of "punishment" toward the 5 members that lodge a wrongful "wrong category" because they are the people who should face the penalty.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 16:07 other posts 
It was not as simple as you think. There always was a hidden system that analyzed evaluations and penalized those who flagged too frivolously. And it worked for many years. However now it seems most of people do not care to evaluate or may be don't even know they can. Half of members do not even browse categories, they just look at "trends". So the algorithm started to fail. So I adjusted it now. Let's see if it works. It may cause that from now on no pic will be flagged at all. But as I always stated I do not care about categories, they were made for members, not for me and if they don't care anymore about them, so be it.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 16:23 other posts 
I'm not "techy" so anything and eveything related to technology is beyond "simple" for me and makes my head hurt. Thank you for looking into this matter, admin.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 15:46 other posts 
Because of the legitimacy of this photo I feel I have a valid complaint and I am asking you to please intervene. I have also spent 62 points, 26 for each of two photos which will go nowhere and 10 for punishment because someone feels that this is an inappropriate photo, which I’m sure you would agree is not. Changing the rules as the game is being played should never be allowed.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

The photo that I just uploaded is currently posted on the main page. I think progress is being made, thank you.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Thank you admin !
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 06:40 other posts 
WOW! You already burned through the 80,000 points you were gifted, unbelievable!

Now for photos that HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE POPULAR PAGE UNDER "NORMAL DICK"....... /xro0imr8pqtipic.html The picture is fuzzy, the boy looks like a minor and who knows whether his dick is "normal" or not, you can't see it!
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:37 other posts 
I am still banned from the main pages! 🙁There is no reason my most recent upload not to be on the main miscellaneous page. Instead, it is still on the recently uploaded miscellaneous page. 17 views is plenty to put it on the main miscellaneous page. To prove this point, I posted it on the main banner to garner more points, although I’m sure it’s an exercise in futility.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:54 other posts 
banned from the main pages for what reason?
A photo in the wrong "folder"?
What the fuck?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:56 other posts 
That’s the normal “punishment”.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:58 other posts 
I am sorry but that is fucked up as a football bat. Why would a photo in the wrong folder cause all that?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 20:44 other posts 
Well, it must be a miracle! My most recent photo is on the main miscellaneous page.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 21:38 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 15:27 other posts 
Pepsi, where's my jet?

By PITBULL [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 08:45 other posts 
Good win for bella!. The SYD Committee just concluded she will be allowed to retain her titles;
more information; /blogs/52479.html

By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 02:59 other posts 
The Budgie run I love living at Burleigh And no I'm a more of a boardshort man but it's for a great cause

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 06:48 other posts 
Fun, fun, fun and very cool! I hope the 4th annual Budgie Run is successful and that they not only meet their goal, far exceed the 10k that they hope to raise!

By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 15:08 other posts 
I just found out 2 more folks i have known for decades died in the past few days. 1 was 95 a war veteran and the other a former coworker.
That makes 5 friends so far this year that I have lost.

My message is simple, life is to short to fight-fuss-hate, make better use of your time with family, friends, and everyone else, you or them 1 may not be here the next day. Then there is no apologize ,no fixing issues. they are gone. You have to live with whatever wasn't right with them on your mind.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 15:13 other posts 
This is, alas, a genuine issue as we reach more mature years. Sad, but just part of the reality of life.
Your philosophy on making better use of our time with family and friends makes good sense.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 15:27 other posts 
I don't know what happened but I hit something and a minus 1 came up,I am trying to figure it out and fix it.edit,I think I fixed it.

It is a sad reality of living longer, you outlive everyone around you.

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 00:48 other posts 
Yesterday Maryland became the 20th state to legalize marijuana. 👍
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Oh, Missouri did too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 05:21 other posts 
Oh great now I have a bunch of long hair hippie friends of Jesus chanting peace ☮️ pot and micro dot as neighbors
By #610414 10,Nov,22 09:14
I have it from a reliable source that you were a The Hare Krishna in your youth.🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 09:41 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 11:29 other posts 
Oh, for heaven's sake! Aren't you a throwback from the 60's yourself?

🎶And the sign said
"Long-haired freaky people
Need not apply"
So I tucked my hair up under my hat
And I went in to ask him why
He said, "You look like a fine upstandin' young man
I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat and said, "Imagine that
Huh, me workin' for you"
Whoa!

Aren't you a long-haired freaky kinda fella?
By #610414 10,Nov,22 13:21
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 20:21 other posts 
Yes I was a pot smoking hippie at one time
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 20:51 other posts 
You are still a long-haired throwback! You may no longer smoke bud, but you still think like a hippie!
By phart [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 13:02 other posts 
Let's watch as their car accident rates increase, work place accidents increase and so on.
That was the first thing that was done at work of there was a accident of any kind. Drug test. + for anything, FIRED and workers comp said "oh well". Rightfully so, working impaired or driving impaired jeopardizes to many peoples safety ,not to mention your own.
Why anyone would want that stuff legal is beyond me.
The downfall of this great nation can be directly linked to dope.
By #610414 10,Nov,22 13:26
Oh, for goodness sake, loosen up. Alcohol is legal and it's easier to use, yet, it's just the same as weed but worse.
By #275407 10,Nov,22 19:06
But alcohol is illegal when your driving, so should pot
By #610414 10,Nov,22 21:40
No argument about that. But, the law actually says, "it's against the law to drive UNDER THE INFLUENCE". The influence can be anything that impairs your judgement
By #275407 11,Nov,22 04:31
Including being too tired
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 20:25 other posts 
Phart you should sit back in your easy chair and fire up a bone and experience the feeling of getting mellow
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

You know you want to it will make you feel good
By phart [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 22:03 other posts 
What pain meds I was given 17 years ago, fentanyl and all that other shit, made me a screwed up,angry ,person that couldn't think straight or function at all.
Nope, I will let others do that stuff. Caffeine is the strongest bad habit i have.
Just to give you a glimpse.

We can hardly get anybody to work as it is.much less drive a truck.
Now,let's think for a minute. If pot can mess up a persons mind enough to affect the way they drive a 40 ton rig,why suddenly is driving a 4000 pound car safe after using pot?
It's not. It is just relaxing rules and so forth to appease voters .
By #610414 11,Nov,22 06:51
Please back up that statement. Where do ok es it say that?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 09:42 other posts 
say what/
What statement? i just showed proof that pot is dangerous for people on the road.
By #610414 11,Nov,22 10:24
WHO said it wasn't?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 11:53 other posts 
The people that voted for it to be legal,
Now think about this. If you work a job and you want pot legal ,what the fuck good is it to want it legal and YOU STILL CAN"T use it if you want to keep your job?
Apparently the people that want it legal are 1,people who grow it,harvest it and push it, or 2, people that lay around on their ass and vote democrat to keep the checks coming in.

What part of this is so difficult for people to understand?
"At the federal level, marijuana is listed as a Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act, which means it is deemed to have no medical value and a high potential for abuse. "
By #275407 11,Nov,22 14:11
I've never smoked pot, but I think your wrong in your analysis of pot having no medical value, I've always heard it helps people with glaucoma as well as several other conditions which doctors describe it. I'm not googling it to get the facts but I do believe some people need it.
By #610414 11,Nov,22 14:27
Most jobs don't require drug testing. Pot does wash out of your system. Your "high" lasts a short time like alcohol. Pot is widely used by both Republicans and Democrats and everyone in between. You are the one with a hangup, but, it's easy to get around that, don't use it.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 17:05 other posts 
Cody ,if a person is suffering, and they use pot in the safety of their homes or a medical establishment for relief ,I have no issue with that. And it is the government that says it has no medical value. I just pulled a "cat" and copy pasted from the government website.

The issue i have is the fact if I am on a road trip and pass thru a state where it is legal and I pull up to a stoplight and get a big huff of second hand smoke,Or if I have to walk past someone smoking it on a side walk, there I am influenced by the shit and could loose my license if I am in a accident.Folks like myself that try to stay sober and not use dope don't have a "tolerance" built up to it.a little goes a long ways.
CDL's are about as valuable if not moreso ,than most college degree's and I don't think anyone should be put at risk by irresponsible users.
And we all know how difficult it is to get justice after a drunk driving accident. just ask the guy pelosi hit if he thinks he got justice.
So here we are opening another can of worms of difficult justice or a joke for justice by legalizing pot.
By #275407 11,Nov,22 18:29
But phart, your not understanding the issue at hand, no one is saying it's ok to smoke pot and drive, only you are. Pot is legal just as any other drug that anyone takes just as long as you use them properly, as the drug label states, don't operate motor vehicles under the influence of certain drugs. Just because you don't like them,,, neither do I,,, but under certain circumstances, pot should be legal as long as it is used properly AS ANY OTHER DRUG.
By #610414 12,Nov,22 08:50
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 18:54 other posts 
If it brings relief to a dying person and they smoke in the privacy of their home and not in public, so be it.

I can't help but add this in as it just occured to me that the government and democrats want me to trust the science about a virus, when they can't even trust their OWN SCIENCE when it comes to pot. The government says it has no value and is addictive ,but yet, the democrats want ME to trust the science, while they defy it. Bonkers, just plain bonkers.
By #275407 13,Nov,22 23:58
This has nothing to do with Dems and repubs
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 19:24 other posts 
true, but the idea of follow the science on 1 subject and not the other is part of the problem.
If 1 side is going to push follow the science, they should at least be consistent. In this case, they are blatantly opposite.
By #275407 14,Nov,22 19:27
Have no idea what your talking ahout
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 19:43 other posts 
If you go way back to 2020 and the pandemic,the contraversy over mask and shots and etc,we were told to follow the science.
With the pot,the government clearly states it has no medical value and is addictive.
IF we followed their advice to the letter,as in follow the science,we would have worn mask,and did things a certain way during the pandemic like good sheep,AND we would NOT encourage pot use.
By #275407 14,Nov,22 21:12
I dont know where you get your information from but you can get different information, depends who you are listening to. If I want to wear a mask and it gives me 20% coverage, I and the rest of the world will wear them, you and whomever can do what you want. Also pot does help certain people, no one is telling you you have to smoke it. You seem like you are very negative towards anyone who has a different view and that everyone who doesn't see it your way is totally wrong, don't deny it, it's true.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 21:19 other posts 
No,I don't mean to come over that way, I am just trying to indicate a issue I have with all this. Following the science is something I hear all the time with other current issues to.

And pot is dangerous. I personally know 3 people who's lives were going along just fine until they tried and it led to worse and now they are shells of people .unable to work ,and essentially disabled. Pot is a entry level drug, cheap, easy to get but a times comes when it is not enough ,and people can't control the urges and get into worse.
By #275407 14,Nov,22 21:27
Everyone I knew when I was young that smoked pot have perfect and professional lives now, I don't know of any who don't. I never smoked in my life and don't want to, when I hear you say "pot is an entry level drug" my googling of this subject, I hear those same words on the Internet. Maybe they should say, it may be a level drug... Just like every drug on the market has so many side effects that anyone can experience.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Also, in googling about pot, I never said anything about pot being open to anyone, I stated for medical reasons just like our government believes. I also found while googling that pot helps people that have hiv, it helps them in many ways. And other medical issues that have been proven to help,,, yes it can also be bad for the lungs but when someone is dieing or had such a bad medical issue pot can help give a person with little time to live a better time left.
By #610414 15,Nov,22 06:31
Same with alcohol?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 15:19 other posts 

Be sure to catch the part about unfiltered.

Great, just great. Health care cost are thru the roof and now insurance and the people will have to bear the brunt of lung issues from pot to.

while on the subject, if I paid the premiums for better health coverage, and I was a smoker, I would be given a discount if I were to make a effort to quit with doctors help. I wonder why that is?
Could it be it would save them money in the long term?
So hopefully they would put the same burden of cost on pot smokers to,to help make up the difference.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   ...#769

Show It Off