She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #178

Pages:  #1... #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,22 19:00 other posts 
I'm not sure what's going on weather wise in "your neck of the woods" but in Michigan it has been incredibly mild for being the end of November. Yep, Wednesday, it was 57 degrees Fahrenheit, yesterday it was 54 and today it was 52 degrees. There were campers sitting outside along the river enjoying the sunshine and mild day! Heck, I could get used to this!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,22 19:23 other posts 
Yea it felt good around here today ,about 66 for a high! was about the same yesterday.
Made things more enjoyable for the day with family for sure.
66 saturday to. I guess it will be LEAF day around here! Yuks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,22 20:59 other posts 
Much the same in Pennsylvania but we had a little rain this morning
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 00:07 other posts 
Fuckin hot 🔥 here, Been 32-38 cel all week. The only thing taking humidity out of it is a afternoon nor easterly wind from ocean. Months ago we were flooding now grass is dying.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 05:53 other posts 
I guess it’s crazy weather no matter what side of the globe you live on
By #610414 26,Nov,22 11:51
81*F in Miami@11:51am
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 07:54 other posts 
Dev01 spin on the AirCon cunty!!

Nearly 56F yesterday in NYC. Didn't even need a jacket!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 09:33 other posts 
Black on Black on Black Friday?

There is news about a shooting at a scummy Walmart in North Carolina. This is a bit shocking as I thought the first Black Friday atrocity would be in GA or CA!

Idiots shooting at each other of what exactly? A fake Walmart super deal that was marked up and then heavily discounted?

Gang/drug related? Fucks sake! Scummy ghetto people of Walmart.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 00:18 other posts 
Had a chat with Jamie today. He is and seems to have left because of some pissant bullies. To Jamie come back mate we all love you. And to the keyboard warriors I will expose you, you fuckin jellyfish. Spineless fucks.
By #275407 26,Nov,22 03:44
Jamie was in chat yesterday and ken31234 was giving him shit, wasn't sure what Ken was saying because I've been blacklisted by Ken six years ago, but I think that might be part of it. Kens a piece of shit
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 03:51 other posts 
Yes mate, Ken and Leo the fuckin imbeciles are followers not leaders. I have a screenshot of our interaction. Fuck them both and yes I'm on a war path now. My card is limitless so I'm ready for any dumb fucks.

Jamie of all people should not be put in this situation, just like Bella's so called racist statement. We love you Cody and your input shows actually who you are mate 👍

Ken and Leo need to be very careful as followers. And Leo needs to tighten up its social media accounts cause it don't look good
By #275407 26,Nov,22 03:54
I'm with you, Jamie is loved by many on this site and I will be there to defend him all the way. I will not stay neutral on this matter.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 04:27 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 06:02 other posts 
It’s ashamed he left Jamie is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met I’m sure he will be back sooner or later god speed Jamie
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 07:53 other posts 
God damn it.. I had important information to share with Jamie....

Hope the cunt comes back. Will verify on arrival.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 07:55 other posts 
Ken31234 Fuck off cunt!

cody8789 Ken is a site zip... a pear shaped donkey that no one likes. Pinkpuss and just about every female thinks he is disgusting. Other than that one questionable female with a seeing eye dog, never seen anyone compliment him or that poodle sized dog shit cock of his

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 05:47 other posts 
There's no need to dig deep with your investigation, it was me and I responded to you via private message.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 08:53 other posts 
Jaime should stand up and fight and don't less 2 rats Leo and Ken dictate people's life here. They both know Jaime is vulnerable. I don't know the details of what happened. I would like to know so I can have those 2 exposed more than they should. Leopoldig is a pervert and ken is a racist. They both blacklisted me because they know I won't put up with their shit.
By #610414 26,Nov,22 09:03
Jamie has been, is, and will always be, a gentle man. I don't mean a gentleman, although, he is that too, but a nice person who says his piece without hurting. Jamie, if you get to read these posts, please know we want you back. 😿

By #610414 25,Nov,22 16:05
WORLD CUP MADNESS IS HERE. US advances with win. I went to my favorite Irish Pub for lunch today and couldn't get it. Packed with English ex-pats watching game. Tried a German pub too, same.
GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
Go USA.....Go Argentina. 🥰👍

By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 19:29 other posts 
Hope all you all had a good day.
I went and spent most of the day with my family.
The city is surrounding the old family farm.sad sight.
what of us are left gather there and eat and enjoy ourselves though.
Got me a big ol bait of them deviled eggs! UM< I may have to sit outside in a webbed chair so the gas can escape but they sure are good.
both my second cousins are going to college now, full scholarships, they got BRAINS!.

Went to help feed the cows and they are real friendly when you start unloading the hay.Other wise you don't pet them at all. Just don't get near the calves,moma's don't like that.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 01:15 other posts 
There are some real dumb cunts out there!!!

only registered users can see external links
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 04:01 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 04:13 other posts 

By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 04:39 other posts 
Kevin blo0dy Wilson. A true Aussie
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 11:09 other posts 
Put the wrong link in I was supposed to post, I've had an absolute cunt of a day
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 04:27 other posts 
Yep, "dumb cunts" are all over, not just found in the United States. Perhaps if I had a Jeep type, utility vehicle, I might try but some of those folks were in just a car.... What were they thinking? Kinda cool that the town's folk found it entertaining to gather on the bridge in the center of town for the sime pleasure of filming these knuckleheads!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 04:41 other posts 
Well they post it on YouTube and get paid for views. I think it's one of the most recorded places in the UK... Would have to ask brother Blue about that
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 11:32 other posts 
There's lots of fords in the UK where people drive through the water!!! only registered users can see external links
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 11:23 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 14:24 other posts 
It's crazy bro some cars just float and there seems to be locals waiting to tow them out. People think because you spend a shitload on a Audi that they are watercraft aswell 🤔

By #610414 24,Nov,22 13:10
I want to wish all my site friends and acquaintances a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. I hope you get to spend the day with your family and friends. Love you all. ❤️

By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 20:45 other posts 
Happy thanksgiving!

A excerpt from the weekly email I get from my congressman.

"Due to record inflation, the cost of holiday favorites will be the highest in almost four decades. The cost of your Thanksgiving turkey is up more than 20%. On top of this, the cost of other essentials such as potatoes, butter, and eggs are also significantly higher – up 15.2%, 26.7% and 43% respectively. Inflation will also impact your ability to travel, as the average price for gas sits around $3.66 per gallon, over a dollar more than when President Joe Biden took office.

Furthermore, our country’s diesel reserves are now at the lowest seasonal level since 1951. Diesel is used to power numerous industries including trucking, agriculture, and maritime shipping. This, coupled with our Strategic Petroleum Reserve at its lowest level since the 1980’s due to President Biden’s policies, amounts to a serious situation that threatens our national security, economy, and day-to-day wellbeing of your family.

Under two years of one-party rule in Washington, our government has fallen short of adequality addressing these issues and numerous others impacting our country. For example, just last week we learned October was the highest October on record for illegal crossings across our southern border. However, the voice of the American people has been heard and my House Republican colleagues and I now have the task of setting our country in a new direction."
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 20:55 other posts 
Republicans and Democrats are to blame for this inflation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 06:41 other posts 
And don’t forget they not only are falling short but Joe Biden is about 10 fries 🍟 short of a happy meal
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:56 other posts 
There are several dead flys caught in his head.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 10:09 other posts 
By #610414 22,Nov,22 18:19
And, yet, with all these problems, the Repuckers want to go after Hunter
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 18:55 other posts 
Well as I have said here before, I would rather they make a committee of non elected officials to research it and bring their finding to the elected 1's to decide what next.
The elected 1's do have more pressing issues at the moment .BUT with all the whining about Trump and crys for "justice" , why the dems are not concerned about a current 'resident getting 10% of his sons dealings is beyond me.
By #610414 23,Nov,22 15:52
That's against the law?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 17:59 other posts 
When the 'resident is now in a postion for that to be a conflict of intrest yes.
The chinese own him,the russians probably own what the chinese don' want.
By #610414 23,Nov,22 18:07
That is all conjecture. No one has any proof of any deals, let alone being beholden to s hostile foreign power. Your premise amounts to mental masturbation. Thinking about it makes you feel good, but, it's just jizz.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 19:55 other posts 
ah,but you are forgetting,evidence is on a laptop that dopehead hunter forgot to pickup at the shop.
IF there was nothing on it,do you think the fbi would have fought it's contents being released? Do you think the liberal media would have fought so hard to cover it up had there been nothing there?
So naive of you.
You should want to know what is on the laptop just as everyone else. 1 of 2 things would happen, you would be vindicated and the conservatives would look like idiots or you would be able to see for yourself the crimes committed and vote accordingly next election.
You liberals only want to know the truth when it benefits you not when it might harm you.
By #610414 23,Nov,22 22:25
Do I think? Do I think? Do I think? Is the Moon made of cheese? Is Elvis still alive?
P R O O F........ BRING PROOF..........NO CONJECTURE.........NO GOP FELATIO OR CUNILINGUS. BRING PROOF.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 20:00 other posts 
But it was ok when trump did it!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:14 other posts 
Tick for tat an eye for an eye how much money was wasted on all the witch hunts on trump
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:15 other posts 
Alot,and just think of the good things that money coulda been spent on. Mental health professionals to help prevent shootings and so forth in schools for example.
But no let's go on a witch hunt and blow millions up a wild hogs ass.
By #610414 23,Nov,22 22:29
Go ahead, spend all the money and time you want. After, can we say the Republicans wasted all this money and time for nothing while we suffered through inflation?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 22:40 other posts 
As a conservative that is 1 of the issues i don't agree with. I would rather a small committee investigated the bidens and other things and the elected officials get on with fixen the country. Let the committee meet them and give a report. Everyday those elected officials are tied up in some investigation is 1 day they can't actually work for the American people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 05:59 other posts 
Don’t forget it’s inflation you’re boy Biden created
By #610414 24,Nov,22 11:48
Go read what is the main cause of inflation. UNEMPLOYMENT is at an all time low. We are down into the 3%s. Funny that, hey?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   ...#769

Show It Off