Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #177

Pages:  #1... #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 08:46 other posts 
CAT pulled this from this thread and into hers for some unknown reason and now I'm reining it back to the original thread.....

Why did Admin removed the [NOT] vote on pics:

Sir-Skittles 11,Nov,22 @ 14:19
Because site rats like Lix and Saggy Granny cried about down voting pics

Reply by Bella! 11,Nov,22 @ 17:11
Aside from some members feeling overwhelmed and harassed by the use of the [NOT] vote by alleged site "pranksters", I actually feel that there is some "value" to having [NOT] votes. A [NOT] vote, or two, might keep internet and Photoshop'd pictures off of the Popular Page and give the real guys that available space.

Reply by PA-Freddy 11,Nov,22 @17:33
Agree with Skittles. Especially Saggy Granny posting pictures of more than 20 yrs ago. Admn. should bring back the "Not Hot". If they don't want their pictures voted down, don't post any pics.

CAT
All three of you, Skittles, Bella!, and Freddy, have a point. What you forgetse, or conviniently gloss over, is that the [NOT] vote was used as a weapon by the likes of you, Skittles and Freddy. Even CountryCouple54 complained that the Mrs was unfairly voted down by groups controlled by a competitor in one of the contests, i.e. Pic of the Month.
I don't think a [NOT] vote is bad by and in itself, but, there should be limits. Example: one vote limit per member per month for both, [NOT] and [HOT] votes. If you three really believe this type of vote is essential to the site, I suggest you get together with Admin.
I still believe that if you really like a pic then you should have a way to vote for it, but, if you don't, go to another pic. What business is it of yours to put down a pic FOR WHATEVER reason? However, for those that want to keep photoshopped pics of the main pages, I suggest making comments on the pic.

bella! (notice I spell my screen name as intended, ALL in lower case letters). With regard to CAT's assertion, the following is a copy and paste so please DO NOT get hung up on a couple of her uniquely spelled words;

"What you forgetse, or conviniently gloss over, is that the [NOT] vote was used as a weapon by the likes of you, Skittles and Freddy."

I will assume that the "you" in that word mess was a direct assault at me. Let's get one thing clear, I did not use the [NOT] vote to vote down your pictures as that is not my style. It's really curious how you want to limit all the things that you perceive to be wrong yet the sky is the limit to the things you do and/or put into play!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 08:55 other posts 
What the saggy granny forgot to mention is that she voted down a few members here as a revenge weapon when someone voted down her pics including yours truly and the list goes on.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 09:18 other posts 
In all fairness, what I hear you say is that CAT down voted pictures of other members only after her pictures were voted down. Her actions were retaliation and I expect nothing less from her. My guess, had no one down voted any of her pictures, she never would have down voted you or anyone else.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 09:28 other posts 
Saggy Granny is a legendary site hypocrite and complainer....

She is a Burger King with two fat legs- always wants it her way
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 09:47 other posts 
Oh, I agree, but then doesn't everyone think that they way they would address and/or fix problems are "better"?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 10:40 other posts 
What CAT doesn't realize is she is old and saggy and there are here more beautiful women you can vote for it. This is why she photoshopped some of her pics so she can look younger and less wrinkled and saggy. Those who voted for her pics are the ones she buys with gifts.

CAT you are pathetic and a loser. Instead of spending time here you should go back to school and learn how to write English.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 10:59 other posts 
Reflecting upon my recent reply to phart's post, I'm just going to say this......one man's trash is another man's treasure. CAT might not tick the boxes on your excitement meter but my guess is that someone, and I'm speaking of someone other than Charlie, finds her appealing and exciting. I want to believe beauty comes in all ages and stages. Beauty isn't exclusive to 20 and 30 year old women.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 12:26 other posts 
She is here because she thinks, she is still in her 30's. In addition, her boyfriend Charlie told her to post pictures to get more popular. Desperate senior citizens. Their last days are among them
By #681164 12,Nov,22 14:10
Freddy, most in the site know you well. Getting your facts together is hard for you. First, I'm not Candy's boyfriend, I'm her husband. Second, if you think I can make Candy do anything she doesn't want to do you, really haven't been paying attention to her. You and Shitles are the desperate ones. You don't have anyone to give you the time of day, here, or probably, in real life.
By #681164 12,Nov,22 14:01
Hey, Shitles, you like to run your mouth about my wife. Why? Are you embarrassed that a 107 lb woman keeps cleaning your clock here? Do us all a favor. Take Freddy out to dinner. You might get lucky.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 15:04 other posts 
Cleaning my clock? That is hilarious

She is a uneducated moron who has the grammar and spelling of a third grader. And if she is cleaning my clock, why does she have me banned and complain to Admin about me?

She has BEGGED him to ban me. Hardly the tone of someone who is winning... at anything.

As for you, get back in your motorized shopping cart and take a lap around the trailer park. I know you can't walk unassisted!

ps- if that old bitch is 107 pounds I am 40 feet tall! She is a calzone with legs! That sweaty hog is over 200 pounds!
By #681164 13,Nov,22 08:47
I can show you her size1 petite pants, size 3 tops, and 36DD bras, but, I won't. Go to Freddy. He loves you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 17:57 other posts 
Woody58

I know you are old, blind, and can't walk.. but have someone else show you her fat ass running on the beach. Or, her giant ass being lift up in the air! She is FAT!

107 pounds is basically Undercoverangel size who is very petite. NOT even close! UCA is like s speedboat... your Saggy Granny is like an oil tanker!

Your pig rat wife is FAT and takes strange cocks! What a "marriage" indeed! Change your name to CUCK58!

Then again, looks like most agree she is a lump

/polls/3934.html
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 18:48 other posts 
I am a grey haired ,fat old curmudgeon and don't do anything to hide it.
And I must admit, 107 pounds is making me scratch my head.
I doubt Undercover Angel is even 107 ,probably near 99 or 100.That gal is tiny.
By #681164 26,Nov,22 13:47
Sir-Skittles

/wes3eflosw1opic.html

Look at the relative sizes. She is 107 lbs. She is a size 1 petite in pants, size 3 blouse, and 36DD bra.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And you are wrong about "those strange cocks". I know them all and had the pleasure of enjoying many of them personally. Don't assume everyone is like you. Some of us have fun in our lives.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 16:41 other posts 
I have the facts and the truth. You and your nasty cunt CAT lied. Your wife? Only by name. Last time I checked Florida is not a common law state, so get to the Courthouse and get your marriage license. You both need to go back to school and take English grammar before posting comments on this forum.
By #681164 13,Nov,22 08:43
We got married at St Michael's Catholic Church in Miami, FL in 1971 and had the civil ceremony two days before at the county courthouse. I was told that being a poor speller didn't matter in this site. I was told that if they allow dumbasses like you and Skittles, perfect spelling was not required.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 08:48 other posts 
you are illiterate. Go back to school, you moron, and stop lying.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 18:03 other posts 
Woody58 minor spelling errors sure.. But she is literally a downy in her posts.. Well past minor spelling errors. She has literally no concept of the English language and ZERO comprehension of anything.

Her fat ass can't even comprehend 10% of 100 let alone macro economics! A medical records job... fucks sake. They advertise that on daytime TV in America along with vaginal mesh lawsuits! A real deep thinker! The cunt taking drive thru orders at Arby's has a higher IQ than your rat!

Tell Mrs. Tucker to fuck off! Yes, I cracked the code on her FL drivers license! She was also dumb enough to post it!

cat Smell trucker balls!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 19:49 other posts 
I know saggy granny is working on another of her fake profiles. I will expose her again as soon as my SYD investigators confirmed my suspicious.
By #681164 26,Nov,22 12:47
I am not Mr Tucker. Skittles, Cunti, fucktard, or whatever you call yourself, Candy can run rings around you, me, and many others. Don't let her poor spelling give you the wrong idea. You are just as bad.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 12:59 other posts 
Her spelling, her logic, her legendary ineptitude, and the endless lies. We are ALL so impressed.

She is a true intellectual indeed!

Everyone on site knows she is the village idiot.

Now, get back in your harness and go about your day. I imagine it involves a lot of swearing and walking in circles!
By #681164 26,Nov,22 13:54
Don't throw stones. You might hit your head and you need every bit of your brain.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 16:44 other posts 
I know she is working on another of her fake profiles. The SYD Investigators are ready to expose that nasty old cunt new profile.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 11:31 other posts 
Woody58 get back in yer cuck cage lass!

and PS- yer pot belly lump is hungry! Get to Arby's, at the rush!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 11:34 other posts 
They still have left over from Thanksgiving turkey. Saggy granny ate more than Woody58
By #610414 12,Nov,22 12:31
I'm sorry, forgetse was created when my typing went haywire. The "you" is totally my fault. The first "you" was directed at you as an answer to your post. The second "you" is being missused. It should NOT have been there. I didn't mean any offence. I posted this in my thread because you complain when I repost a posting in your own thread. I capitalize names as a sign of respect.
I never said you voted down my pictures. I didn't mean to imply that.
I don't know what to make of that last sentence. I do want to limit everything I perceive wrong. Isn't that what everyone wants including you? The other part of that sentence is the part I don't follow. Can you be more specific?

BTW, you are always mentioning my unique form of writing. You also know my spelling leaves a lot to be desired. That is me. Does it make it hard for you to understand me? Perhaps, and this is said inall seriousness, I should give my posts to Phart and he can translate them for you. 🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 13:05 other posts 
Call the second "you" in the sentence a misuse or whatever you like but when I read it, I found that it shed a negative light upon me. Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo but in my opinion, it would give any reader the impression that I have taunted you by voting [NOT] on your pictures and that is so not true. See what a misused, misplaced word can do, it can look like a lie?

By the way, misused is spelled m-i-s(not two s's)-u-s-e-d and conveniently is spelled just how I spelled it, not conviniently.
By #610414 12,Nov,22 13:19
Yes madam. If you say so. I better go back to my thread. It looks like thunderstorms are brewing here. ❤️
By #610414 13,Nov,22 07:56
Skittles (if that old bitch is 107 pounds I am 40 feet tall!)
You must have hard time finding pants your size. 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 18:31 other posts 
What did I do to get mixed up in this?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 19:06 other posts 
Who knows! After rereading hee post and recognizing she misstated something thereby offending another, you would have thought a "sensible" person would have said "sorry" or something to that affect but apparently it was easier to drag you into it.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 07:54 other posts 
By #610414 13,Nov,22 08:34
I'm sorry Phart for involving you in these posts.
I'm sorry bela! For offending you by mistake.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 10:56 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 16:20 other posts 
It would appear that you received an apology, unlike me. As you can see, "bela!" received a lame apology. It's unfortunate that some folks cannot or just will not apologize. You know those lame apologies like "I'm sorry IF I offended you." OR in my case, I straight up said I was offended by the blatant untruth that was posted and I received a "I'm sorry bela! For offending you by mistake." I don't feel there was any mistake made in the way the sentiment was written and/or conveyed just as there was no mistake in addressing it to "bela!".
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 18:50 other posts 
Well,I was acknowledging that she said she was sorry. Only she knows if she means it or not.
I just posted above to this thread,and here is a copy paste. so now i am in the fray.
"I am a grey haired ,fat old curmudgeon and don't do anything to hide it.
And I must admit, 107 pounds is making me scratch my head.
I doubt Undercover Angel is even 107 ,probably near 99 or 100.That gal is tiny."
By #610414 13,Nov,22 20:20
Tell Mrs. Tucker to fuck off! Yes, I cracked the code on her FL drivers license! She was also dumb enough to post it!

Ok, Skittles, my email is Twowarmtts@yahoo.com. Send proof.
By #610414 13,Nov,22 20:22
Make up your mind. Do you want to be addressed as Bella! Or Bella! ? I don’t even have an idea how to apologize. Take it or leave it. This is BS.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

Grrrr!!!!!! You see? You see? Those two sentences. “ Make up your mind. Do you want to be addressed as Bella! Or Bella! ?” was typed like this, “ Make up your mind. Do you want to be addressed as bella! Or Bella! ?
I know, I should re-read what auto-type put down. I know many of my spelling mistakes are due to the wrong pick of the options. I’m not close to being a good speller but I wish my mistakes were mine.
Anyway, allow me to point out, YOU are the one that assumed I had insulted you and YOU are the one that refused to consider my explanation, and YOU are the one who considered my apology phony and here I am, trying to convince YOU that none of your assumptions are true. I don’t expect to succeed but, at least, I tried. Just for the record, although, at this point it doesn’t have much weight, I am sorry.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 21:25 other posts 
Bwahahahaha! Bwahahahaha!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 21:35 other posts 
Perhaps option 3 will be correct.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 16:28 other posts 
I never felt I was the ONLY person who felt I was insulted, you insulted PA-Freddy and Sir-Skittles , too. If you are suggesting that members like dgraff or phart didn't step up and say something, I don't get that type of "support" from them.
By #610414 14,Nov,22 17:56
First, if I insulted PA-FREDDY and SIR-SKITTLES, don't you think I'm entitled to give some crap back to those two? Second, please enlighten me where I insulted them. Not the passage but what YOU thought was an insult. Three, I'm not suggesting Phart or Dgraff didn't step up and say something. Frankly, Phart came up in a tongue-in-cheek comment about your problem accepting my poor spelling and, sometimes, word usage. Dgraff is involved because he used the "N" word and later he said he doesn'ts care if people get offended with his vocabulary. I pointed out our disagreement and how a word can cause a bunch of problems.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Just in case YOU think Sir-Skittles is a nice, diplomatic, member, he posted this in this same thread:

.your Saggy Granny is like an oil tanker!

Your pig rat wife is FAT and takes strange cocks!

What a nice.................botched abortion.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

You're a mean one, Sir-Skittles
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Sir-Skittles you're a bad banana
Sir-Skittles, with the greasy black peel
You're a vile one
You got termites in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile
Sir-Skittles
You're a foul one
Friends you don't have none
I wouldn't touch you with a 39-and-a-half foot pole!
You're a monster
😝😝😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 20:10 other posts 
Well my goodness just how did i miss all this commotion
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:29 other posts 
it was covered up in dust from the other 15 commotions.
the twilight zone theme is playing in my head as I read thru all this.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:30 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 15,Nov,22 15:44
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 08:57 other posts 
it would seem that this "free healthcare" so bragged about by eurpeans may not be as great as promoted.
Gee,I wonder how that could be???
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,22 18:19 other posts 

By #610414 26,Nov,22 11:59
I agree with you, Phart.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,22 18:08 other posts 
Canada is wanting to regulate fertilizer and so forth.The video attached to this news page is interesting.
Ukraine may not be able to supply food to the world and now castro's boy wants to take canada out of the game of producing food. DUMB> just plain dumb.
By #610414 26,Nov,22 11:58
Okay..... I read that article and I could not find one thing about fertilizer or regulations or food.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   ...#769

Show It Off