Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #174

Pages:  #1... #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Jamie [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 16:05 other posts 
only registered users can see external links ...Woud
you do it to your seif
By #610414 06,Dec,22 16:23
No way. Some people are crazy.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 20:55 other posts 
no,just simply no.
By #275407 06,Dec,22 21:27
I had purple and blue balls and never went blind
By #610414 06,Dec,22 21:28
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 21:34 other posts 
People will do some STOOPID things! This is right up there with the woman who used Gorilla Glue in her hair.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 20:59 other posts 
I know I am not the socialite that some folks are here and I forget my manners and such.
So to make things right, I am going to do this now while it is on my feeble mind.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
And a Happy new year.
Even Leo,I am sure he manages to acknowledge some important day during the winter..
By #610414 06,Dec,22 21:28
Thank you, Phart. The same to you.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 15:17 other posts 
My guess is that the website Nextdoor is not unique to Michiganders, it is probably nationwide and possibly worldwide, just under different names. If you're not familiar with Nextdoor, it is specific to "your" neighborhood. Many people use it for what it is intended for, selling things, obtaining local information, etc.

Just saw a most interesting post made by someone nearby. This is his actual post;

"I had a late night Amazon delivery and the driver backed into my boat. It was on blocks not on the trailer. Somehow it needs to be lifted back onto the trailer. Anyone have equipment that can do such a thing??? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!"

Um, I have three questions; 1) how did you get the boat on the blocks to begin with? 2) why would you store your boat on blocks rather than the trailer? And finally 3) I wonder whether the Amazon driver is still employed by Amazon?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 19:09 other posts 
He probably had it lifted by a crane if it is that big to work on the underneath of it or something.
But a boat is really a big hole in the water to throw money in!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 20:10 other posts 
The poster included several pictures of the "oops" and my guess is that the boat was approximately 20 to 22 foot. It was bigger than a simple fishing boat and certainly not big enough to be a yacht.
By #610414 06,Dec,22 08:38
Two best days of owning a boat is the first day and the last day. We had a Boston Whaler and there was always something to fix, get ready, or buy for, before we could take it into the water. Coming home was just as bad. Flushing the motor, washing the deck, covering the electronics and then wash the outside of the boat and the trailer, all so we could cruise with it every so often. And then, it seems everyone wants to use the boat ramps on the weekend. There where times we had to wait an hour or more to launch. No more.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 11:39 other posts 
my dads ski boat hasn't been in the water in nearly 20 years. sits in the basement. IN the way. Although it is a really nice boat, has no resale value.
strange thing about boats.If this boat were "junk", it would be a problem to get rid of.
Local scrap yards won't take them, to much not recyclable material. There have been cases where the owners just paid a few dollars for "nice" 1's to resale.

Local landfills won't take them, to much recyclable metal

So a boat is just difficult to get rid of.
By #610414 06,Dec,22 12:56
My neighbor, a contractor, used a backhoe to bury his junk boat. It was a small cabin cruiser with inboard/outboard motor. Short of dumping it in the Glades, it's the only thing he could do.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 08:58 other posts 
Kirstie Alley, who played the character of Rebecca Howe in TV's sitcom, Cheers, passed away on December 5, 2022 after a short battle with cancer.
By #610414 06,Dec,22 11:24
RIP. When she first started in Cheers, I was not a fan. She, in my opinion, was too much in-your-face, but, I grew to like her. I guess every generation says the same, still, it seems we are loosing all the good ones.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 12:46 other posts 
I don't think anybody knew she was battling cancer.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 08:51 other posts 
For heaven's sake! Now there a companies that test the DNA of dog waste so that their owners can be fined!

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 09:31 other posts 
Yea, and in our state r@pe kits lay around at the lab for years for humans to be able to prosecute and deal with REAL crimes that hurt people. Crazy world.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 06:08 other posts 
I know, right!? Folks getting all worked up over poop when there are "bigger fishes to fry"!
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 11:41 other posts 
Well out here ,it's not a problem but if I had a neighbor fuss about my dog shitting in their yard to the degree of getting a dna test, I would shit in a shovel and throw it in their yard and tell em, "test that asshole". it would be at least 2 years before I heard anything!
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 02:33 other posts 
Pretentious dog poop people. They are everywhere among us.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 06:10 other posts 
They most certainly are everywhere! Yes, they are! But wait a minute, are you referring to people, dogs or piles of poop?
By #610414 06,Dec,22 08:30
🤣🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 14:26 other posts 
Well I just learned why I can't get a girlfriend! I don't have a car payment!

Well that may not be the only reason but hey, watch this short video.

Just makes me shake my head that some people are that dumb.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 18:36 other posts 
Mercy, the Rivian is the nicest looking electric pickup on the market, the Lordstown, if it makes it to market I like it a little better.
But again, i can't imagine sitting in a "sketchy" parking lot for 2 hours to charge 1 up.
A lot of info and common sense in this video to.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 18:40 other posts 
phart, this is a 50 minute video!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 20:58 other posts 
Yea,you can skip thru parts of it, trust me,it was interesting if you are into learning the quirks of electric over gas.
it took him 29 hours to make a trip that would take about 16 to 17 in a normal car or truck because of charging station locations and failures.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 21:38 other posts 
Why can’t they just leave things be our government calls it progress I call it a bunch of shit from a woken bunch
By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 22:09 other posts 
The government would do best by letting private enterprise make a product and let the people decide if it is right for them. these 2035 mandates some states are passing are not viable.
As the video explains , people can't afford to pay nearly double for a car and be expected to deal with charging issues as well.
By #275407 03,Dec,22 04:11
I will never own an electrical vehicle, what people don't understand is salt ruins the batteries of the elect. Car. I've been told try replacing the batteries for under ten grand, also warranty is void if you try to get anyone else but tesla to fix any problems that may accur so they can make all the money servicing the cars. Also, remember,if your going to take a long trip in your electric car, the charge is only good for about 300-350 miles and good luck finding a recharge station and also hope there's no waiting line because not only will there be a line to wait but a 30-50 minute charging time. I can go on. You better read about all the disadvantages b4 you buy one unless you just want to use it for local driving.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 08:41 other posts 
AOC says cunts should put solar panels on their electric cars!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 13:51 other posts 
Pelosi should put a solar panel on her pussy then people can plug their cars in to her ass what a woken bunch
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 14:49 other posts 
Oh, dgraff!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 07:54 other posts 
dgraff I have to laugh about your comment
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 08:53 other posts 
Until the distance on one charge 'in real life' issue is resolved these will be largely urban cars. This will only change assuming that just as in the early days of petrol cars filling stations suddenly began to pop up everywhere, so today rapid charging points will be popping up everywhere.

But what do people who,live in apartment blocks do?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 09:26 other posts 
Twitter took ability now from just a bacon and egg roll. And as for snapchat well, 13 year olds are shunning it now

MySpace died many years ago
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 09:35 other posts 
Gonna be a whole lota walkin' goin' on if AOC and her ilk get their way.
Then they will make beano mandatory to reduce "emissions".
By #610414 03,Dec,22 12:10
Apartment units will probably retrofit the parking spaces with charging stations at a price.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 17:26 other posts 
I wonder how that will be paid considering rent has gone thru the roof already.and the power grid to most of the apartments around here is bailing wire and duct tape.
By #610414 03,Dec,22 19:16
That's not the apartment Management's fault
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 22:42 other posts 
Around here,the power company went around and updated all the electrical panels and then turned it all over to the building owners from where the wires come into the box onward.
By #610414 04,Dec,22 07:48
And?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 17:47 other posts 
But at what a price? I am really not a Luddite but I can't see purely electric cars becoming the majority of vehicles on the road in my lifetime.
I don't count hybrids they are a cop out.
By #610414 03,Dec,22 19:17
I agree
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 22:53 other posts 
It is my understanding that Toyota is investing more on the hybrid systems than totally electric. Because of the range issues.
IF faced with having to choose,I would choose the hybrid variety.
It makes sense in a way because a small engine can run a generator at a set rpm,and be "tuned" to be economical.
Locomotives have been hybrids since the end of the steam era.
Huge diesel generator and electric motors on the drive wheels. If you think about it, there is not a clutch on earth that could take the strain trying to move a 2 mile train from a dead stop.
By #610414 03,Dec,22 12:12
Government has to save us from the denier’s bunch 😈

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 12:12 other posts 
Has anyone looked into or purchased a vehicle through CARVANA?
By #610414 03,Dec,22 12:13
CARVANA is getting a real bad reputation. I would think twice before using them.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 12:11 other posts 
Hmmmm.... this seems mighty strange that funeral directors in Australia are not regulated by their government.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 04:41 other posts 
As Kurt Cobain said in his song... He don't have a gun... but guess what he did. Thanks Courtney... Just a random thought
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 06:54 other posts 
That is very random!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 07:17 other posts 
Random but true unfortunately 😕
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   ...#769

Show It Off