Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #172

Pages:  #1... #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 09:54 other posts 
I can't find it on the net but I think fauci finally has left and a new guy is temporarily filling the job , saw it flash on the tv at breakfast this morning. I hope this new guy is not a another obama plant.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 10:26
Here we go again. Another conspiracy theory.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 20:28 other posts 
Uh, what's up with the profile for member #683639, the member OnceknownasJamie?
By #610414 09,Dec,22 20:44
Is he gone again?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 21:03 other posts 
I think so, but what is odd is......I "mentioned" him below when you asked how long I had chatted with Cody and Jamie to determine that they were legit? Press on that "mention" and it takes you to his profile. What's super odd is although I see his pictures, his screen name isn't at the top of the page.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 21:13
Do you think, maybe, he changed his name and it hasn't taken effect?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I was able to leave a PM, I'm confused.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 21:30 other posts 
Who knows, but it is super ODD!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 22:27 other posts 
's personal page
is all that comes up when I clic on the profile name mentioned in the thread
Photos are there,but no name
Nothing in front of the 's.
As in example phart's
By #684420 09,Dec,22 23:52
Don't what happened change my name guess I didn't spell it right
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 01:39 other posts 
Scroll down in this thread and you do not even have to leave this page.....

On December 6, there's an entry where you only say "Oops", that entry doesn't show your name any longer, it just shows your number, #683639.

Scroll down a bit further. I posted about a yo-yo/member that wanted me to verify him. (Those posts have since been bumped to page #2) Within that post, CAT asked me how long did it take for me to determine that you and Cody were real and I "mentioned" @OnceknownasJamie@ (and it lit up blue). Heck, if you go to that link now, you get to your profile, complete with pictures. And like phart said, the profile reflects only, wait for it, wait for it...♂ 's personal page (and there is NO screen name!)

That's what happens when you continually fart around changing your screen name! Keep it up! Whatever! You need to reach out to admin and ask him for HELP in sorting through this mess.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 01:44 other posts 
Sorry I got confused with this.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 01:52 other posts 
It's a mess but I'm curious, were you able to follow what I posted? I hope you can because that's what admin has to sort through.
By Jamie [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 09:22 other posts 
Now I'm back . My big goofy tum finger push a 1 behind my name.

By #275407 10,Dec,22 02:12
Bell, if your in labelle fl, looks like next weekend your going to see low temperatures in the lower 40s and highs in the 60s, nice weather.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 02:43 other posts 
Gee, thanks for the cheery post, Cody!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 08:19 other posts 
Another exceptionally smart dog!

only registered users can see external links
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 22:46 other posts 
Aw nice dog.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 22:33 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 22:24 other posts 
A second time he-she-it-they, whatever the hell it is, has stole luggage from a airport.
A felony warrant is issued for the thief. A DOE US government employee. That has sticky fingers for luggage. what a embarrassment that has to be to whoever thought this person would be a good employee.
--------------------------------------- added after 265 hours

By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 15:44 other posts 
More important stuff going on? Really? what a dumbass .His press secretary claims he has been to the border. He hasn't. How long to we listen to her blatant lies before we say enough is enough?
By #610414 06,Dec,22 16:24
Would his presence have stopped the flood or did they need him to count past 10?
By Jamie [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 19:31 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 20:51 other posts 
Geez,there is just some shit you can't unsee, and that is 1 thing I would like to unsee.
damn,she seems to be shaped like a attractive woman.
what a waste of money ,that is like graffiti on the statue of liberty.
I see you must have bumped the wrong button and replyed instead of starting a new thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 21:44 other posts 
Although I do not have any body modifications other than pierced ears, in my opinion, the young lady in this article has gone too far. Other than her butt, which looks amazing, she's got too much going on.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 20:54 other posts 
No,it would have shown the American people he actually gives a shit about the border and the people that work tirelessly to secure it despite the hinderances his administration places on them. by flat out saying there is more important stuff going on,tell us that he is either clueless or just plain evil and hates this country.
And besides, he went to visit a chip plant OWNED BY TAIWANESE! Not even a American owned business. Why can't a American company be making chips???
By #610414 06,Dec,22 21:27
In answer to your last question. I don't know. Do you? For the rest, I agree there's more important problems than illegals
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 18:28 other posts 
We made the first transistors, first chips here in the US, no reason we couldn't still be making them.

Something good out of New jersey!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 19:20 other posts 
Also,please help me out here, the press secretary says he has been to the border. Fact checkers have checked and they say he hasn't been. So what say ye in regards to the missinformation from the white house on that subject?
By #610414 09,Dec,22 20:18
Someone got it wrong.
By Jamie [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 21:31 other posts 
Oops
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 10:02 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 19:29 other posts 
DUH lets poke a hole in the wall!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:16 other posts 
I'm watching Guy Fieri's, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and this dive he's at is "known" for their butter burger. Bottom line, the owner was plating up a cheeseburger butter burger and he spoke about melting the cheese on the burger.

I do NOT want my cheese melted on top, I just want the cheese slice laid on top. BOOM! That's perfect!

By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 11:05 other posts 

6000 dollars worth stolen. I was reading the other day that walmart is considering closing stores because of theft.
It is very difficult to make a profit ,much less break even running a business when theft is this rampant.
Sadly there is no consequences to stealing any more. Thanks liberals for ruining it for the people that try to be honest and do right.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 13:15
You like to paint with a broad brush. One instance becomes the norm with you. Why are you blaming liberals for the lawless behavior of some people?
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

This is direct from Google:
Retail stores start closing for many different reasons, such as over-expansion, cash crunch, brand related issues, mall related issues, economic and demographic reasons. In many cases you will find the same retailer that is closing a location is actually opening a new one in another place.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 15:33 other posts 
By #610414 09,Dec,22 16:52
Per your article:
This is happening all over the country," said University Of New Haven Criminologist, Professor Daniel Maxwell. "That is becoming an epidemic. This kind of loss; they call it 'shrinkage.' And that's either shoplifting or employees that are stealing things from the stores."
CAT
This is mostly BS. Shrinkage is part of the cost of doing business and it's covered by insurance. Walmart's CEO might be telling the truth that they are planning to close stores in "iffy" areas but, you can bet it's NOT due to shrinkage. Probably, the overall profits make it not worth the effort. The excuse makes it sound better.
In other words, "This fuckin' neighborhood don't make enough money for us." sounds racist. Shrinkage passes the blame to the locals.
He's an ,SOB. Typical of his kind.👿👿

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 18:25 other posts 
#Welcome back, there's no place like home. NOT!

By #610414 08,Dec,22 14:32
It's surprising they didn't take the whole vehicle. Still, I can't believe no one saw four tires being removed from the vehicle AND loaded into another vehicle.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 18:21 other posts 
yea, that is odd, must have been done very late at night.
I saw 1 of those at the auto show and frankly the damn thing looks like a 10 year old Yukon anyway.
NICE inside ,better than most living rooms but outside looks old.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 16:07 other posts 
I got excited when gasoline dropped to $3.69 HOWEVER, I had a doctor's appointment about 35 miles away and in Macomb County, which means nothing to "you" but it is a more affluent area. I was GOBSMACKED to see that gasoline was $2.979, 72 cents per gallon cheaper than by me. Gee, I guess my little town has not "received the memo" that gas prices are dropping.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 18:19 other posts 
2.97 here.thank goodness. Looking forward to diesel coming down to help bring down the cost of goods.
Strange that when gas is distilled from oil, diesel is made right along with it as it is all but a by product.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 19:09 other posts 
I hope this works out to be a good thing for handicapped people.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 21:41 other posts 
Yes, if the device is used responsibly and as intended.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 13:00 other posts 
Yea, I hope they make sure it is hack resistant. To be able to see again, or use your legs to walk again after a accident or illness would be nothing short of a Mirical.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 16:00 other posts 
Read on, phart.....

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 09:25 other posts 
Police in Alberta, Canada say that fears that cannabis legalization would lead to a rise in drug impaired driving charges hasn’t happened. Only 10% of impaired driving charges are drug related, and of those only 10% are related to cannabis.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 10:41
Shhhh. Don't let Phart hear that. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 12:22 other posts 
Oh sure, bring me into it.
Well goodie goodie on the driving issues.
Get back to me on the work place accidents and domestic violence calls.

what has to be remembered is people have been high on pot illegally for decades, so the increases may not be that noticeable. But the fact is, it can impair. and 1 death is to many,not to mention a measurable % rate increase in deaths.

"Driving simulator studies have demonstrated that marijuana use slows reaction time, hampers road tracking and lane keeping, and impairs one's ability to maintain attention, but some drivers under the influence of marijuana compensate by slowing down or increasing their following distances"
By #610414 08,Dec,22 14:23
Not according to this study and previous ones.

Cannabis is becoming legal in more and more parts of the world, making it more available for those seeking to use it for medical and recreational purposes. But as access to cannabis increases, some worry that cannabis use could lead to increased risks of accidents and injuries at work. And it makes some sense that people would worry. After all, one of cannabis’ most common active components, THC, is known to impact both cognitive functioning and coordination.

But is cannabis really a risk factor for workplace injuries? A new study from the University of Toronto suggests that it isn’t. The authors of the study looked for evidence of increased workplace injury amongst canadian cannabis users, but they ultimately found no association. Cannabis use did not increase risks of injury at work. The study results may seem surprising to some, but they are consistent with the results of several previous studies on the topic, which have also found no correlation between cannabis use and workplace accidents.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 15:48 other posts 
Today, December 7, Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 16:27 other posts 
A day that really has 'Lived in Infamy'.
By #610414 07,Dec,22 16:45
I know. I'm visiting my Dad's grave this weekend
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 06:33 other posts 
He was at Pearl Harbour.?
By #610414 08,Dec,22 07:43
No, sorry about that. He and his best bud joined the Army the next day in Yonkers, NY. He was trained as a radio/navigator and served in the Army Air Corp. He was stationed mostly in the Pacific. I visit his grave on national holidays.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 08:51 other posts 
A very brave guy nonetheless to sign up right away. You must be very proud.
By #610414 08,Dec,22 08:56
I am
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 12:58 other posts 
I am surprised and glad that efforts are still under way to this day to identify remains recovered after the attack. a local man was + id'd last September and what remains they had were returned to the family. all these years later.
I found this neat to,
helping the kids have a good Christmas.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   ...#769

Show It Off