Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #157

Pages:  #1... #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 06:10 other posts 
Oh, this is really messed up, a TODDLER wielding a gun in Indiana. I've attached a 12 minute video which is a combination of police body cam footage as well as Law&Crime Network commentary. The Law&Crime coverage much more telling than anything else.

only registered users can see external links

ABC News coverage of the Beech Grove, IN toddler.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 19:31 other posts 
Hey, kebmo , for the first time in my life I bought Kosher salt.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 21:44 other posts 
You’ll like it! 🧂
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 07:27 other posts 
My doctor said no one should have salt of any kind
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 08:07 other posts 
dgraff, I kinda think that you are a rebel, the kinda guy that doesn't follow the rules....so your doctor says NO SALT of any kind, but do you use it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 09:06 other posts 
Absolutely I love salt on everything my blood pressure is just fine I check it weekly so the hell with what the doctor says and my blood sugar is right on the money every time 70
By #610414 17,Jan,23 13:01
Try taking it when you get up, after lunch and after dinner for a week. If your readings are less than 134/70, then you are ok. 130/70 to 160/95 you need to cut down on salt. Both table and canned goods with salt. The body and mind work together. If you take your pressure at the same time every week, your mind can control it for that one time. Your mind knows you want that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 13:22 other posts 
thank you for the tip
By #610414 17,Jan,23 14:10
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 16:25 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 16:24 other posts 
Woman driving drunk does over 10 million in damage and trys to sue the bar?
She should be laughed out of the courtroom.

By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 15:31 other posts 
Woke penis statue insults black community only registered users can see external links. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 15:48 other posts 
But if you notice, the artists of the sculpture are black. Oh, well!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 16:32 other posts 
Looks like two black hands, holding a huge black cock

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 16:54 other posts 
10 million dollars blown up a wild hogs ass.
Why not put that money towards rebuilding black business's that were destroyed during the riots after the george thing happened?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 17:08 other posts 
Naw, that is whitey's fault

If I was black, I would feel so awful about myself. Hells bells, even Biden said they can't even use the internet!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 18:37 other posts 
By #610414 17,Jan,23 07:50
I have no words for it. Artists create "art" that satisfies them, but, this artist is blind. What a waste of money.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 12:09 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 09:49 other posts 
Hey,looks pretty good considering their limited resources to work with.
Afghanistan's first sports car.
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 09:58 other posts 
That car sure look nice.
By #275407 16,Jan,23 11:04
All they did was fabricate a body to put on a dune buggy that they purchased American made. Not too hard. It's still a dune buggy not a car.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 11:13 other posts 
You can polish a turd up nice and shiny and pretty but it’s still a turd 💩
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 15:40 other posts 
For sure, fabricating a body that is slipped over what appears to be a dune buggy. According to an article that I read, the Mada 9 has a Toyota Corolla engine that the Taliban chose to slip into that little dune buggy. I wonder what the "MSRP" is and whether it is affordable for the general population.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 11:15 other posts 
I’m surprised it doesn’t look like a camel 🐫
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

The sedan has 2 humps the sport model has 1 hump
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 11:43 other posts 
A dirty hadji supercar!??

Oh fuck off!!!

1. You buy one, park it in your Afghan car park... and it increases the value of one's village 1000000% ?

2. Made with all the US Military hardware that fuck Biden left behind?

3. No traditional trunk-, but plenty of room for an IED

4. The passenger and drivers seats both include a detonation button for a suicide mission

I can keep going...

Also, where does one drive a low to the ground vehicle in shit stain Afghanistan? Most of that bombed out country has zero roads! Not even a donkey can use them!

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 12:26 other posts 
Absolutely
By #275407 16,Jan,23 12:43
I'm going to fabricate a corvette frame and put it on a bicycle and sell it in India
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 13:05 other posts 
That is because you ARE an Indian
By #275407 16,Jan,23 13:12
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 13:18 other posts 
All jokes aside,that is 6 years and 30 engineers that DIDN't design a weapon or something harmful to others.
A positive change in the right direction for the country in general.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 15:42 other posts 
Did you notice that cowcatcher front end?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 18:19 other posts 
Yes I did that’s were they strap the impact explosive's

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 10:52 other posts 
So, still waiting for the media to show an ounce of outrage that classified docs were found in Biden's unsecured area...

Will the FBI raid low-energy Joe's residence?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:06 other posts 
Don't hold your breath on this! Just how much classified crap could even be stored in his basement bunker?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:38 other posts 
I just would like to know what obama and clinton have hid? they were in there 8 years and had plenty to hide.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 14:31 other posts 
My guess is that every President and their administration have "hidden" something. I mean, what happened to Marilyn Monroe?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 17:50 other posts 
Marilyn Monroe and Jacky Kennedy hooked up after the funeral and lived happily ever after
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:18 other posts 
They should raid his place wait till they see all the locks of hair he has from the women he sniffs who knows they might find a couple women chained up

Creepy Joe he’s such a mo
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 14:33 other posts 
That's quit the "chant".
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

Oops! Meant to type QUITE.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:29 other posts 
cat hasn't even replied to my post on her thread about it. Saint biden done and screwed up a long time ago.
As VP,he had NO business with those documents. But he is somehow above the law,I reckon he is like Jeff Dunhams Walter, you can't hold Walter responsible for what he says because he aint real. he is a puppet.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 14:32 other posts 
She's waiting for leo to take the first swing at you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 15:05 other posts 
The only thing Leo is going to take a swing at ... is another trip to the buffet
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 16:34 other posts 
Buffet style restaurants? Are the any or many left? A hundred years ago, there was the Sweden House and I've heard some folks seem to like The Golden Corral. In my opinion, buffet style restaurants have a large variety of mediocre food.

I remember an outing I had with my nephew more than 20 years ago. I must have taken them out to the movies and after that, we went for lunch at the Sweden House. This was an opportunity and a "field trip" for the boys to see and select what they wanted to eat as well as the portion size they wanted. AND IF they wanted more, they could do so, heck, they could make as many sundaes as they wanted because they were with Aunt Linda and there weren't any "rules". I just remember being there and seated not to far away was a mature man suggesting that we eat slow because at "such-and-such" time, the staff would be bringing out dinner food. Gosh, more mediocre food to choose from! Yeah, eat slower because there was no way that the restaurant would know we paid lunch prices. Oi!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 23:49 other posts 
golden corral has gotten expensive as hell,I went to a shindig with friends and the saturday night buffet and sweet tea was 22 bucks!,food was not that good,and the so called waiter,left us out of sweat tea most of the meal.
next shin dig we will be meeting elsewhere.
Leo is all up in the air posting charts regarding gun violence.
We live here,we don't need charts to know there is a problem. We just need for people to understand taking 1 tool out of a HUGE tool box is not going to stop the killing.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 02:34 other posts 
To my knowledge, leo has never publicly divulged much personal information about himself, ie, where he lives, how he's employed, etc. What I do recall is that he thoroughly enjoys degrading life in the United States of America. He doesn't like our healthcare system, the violence, poverty our ability to own guns and probably other matters that escape me at 2:30 in the morning. In the big picture, leo thinks about leo and when he will get his next "pussy" fix. There are not many pleasures in life that leo looks forward to other than taking swings at you and your opinions, his disdain for the USA and his love of "pussy".
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 17:44 other posts 
Howling
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 18:01 other posts 
Leopogie has not seen his feet in over 30 years
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 13:57 other posts 
@Drgaff@ More like LeoPEROGI ... From Primati Bros...

Fatboy would ask for the family bag ... for himself!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 17:56 other posts 
She’s at home licking woodys wound while she’s on the phone talking to a coon
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jan,23 09:27 other posts 
dgraff

probably sends funds to inmates so she can call them!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jan,23 10:09 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 11:44 other posts 
A coon!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 12:29 other posts 
Today is their holiday

Big mouth coon day
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 22:36 other posts 

Read this qoute,this piss's me off.

"The scandal is that the DOJ found out about it a week prior to the midterm elections and chose to suppress the story, conferring a partisan advantage."

I guess he thinks we are dumb enough to believe Trump would have kept something secret out on the patio?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   ...#769

Show It Off