Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #154

Pages:  #1... #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 23,Jan,23 21:48
7 Dead, 1 Injured in Half Moon Bay Shootings; Suspect in Custody

only registered users can see external links

😢😢👿
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 11:41 other posts 
People are going crazy in California! This is the 3rd mass shooting in 8 days in Cali!
By #610414 24,Jan,23 12:05
If it wasn't sad I'd say it's the bad wether. This has to stop.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 07:07 other posts 
Go figure it’s a democrat state
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 10:22 other posts 
Yea, can't help but notice that.
Crazy people do crazy shit.
And then blame anything and EVERYTHING except the real problem. THE PERSON DOING THE DEED>
And the people that may have driven them to that point.
Such as terrorist or a ex spouse making life unbearable.
Which I think is why 1 of the shootings happened, someone went after their exwife.
By #610414 25,Jan,23 11:46
Phart, I'm so tired of the crap that comes out of your mouth. It's usually so general there's no comeback. Why don't you back up this post with actual FACTS. Whom, exactly, said the person that did THIS DEED is not to blame? WTF. Why do you always confuse REGULATING guns with CHANGING the handling of mental illness. Why are you always blaming liberals when all these MURDERERS are right wing gun nuts? WE, LIBERALS, DON'T WANT GUNS. Terrorist or ex-spouse? Now, who's blaming anything and everything?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 15:49 other posts 
You take some time to prove me wrong.
The liberals will blame the gun it's self.
As if it jumps out of the drawer and goes and shoots all by it's self.
Then they blame the type of gun,as if only rifles with large magazines can kill. The cemetery's are full of people that died from single shot muzzle loaders.
Fix the mental issues or keep the mental case's locked up and it won't matter how many guns are laying around.
I could go on. But don't fail me, be a good liberal and don't let a tragedy go to waste.
By #610414 25,Jan,23 15:54
You are proving my point. Thanks
By #610414 25,Jan,23 11:50
Murderous Gun nuts are everywhere. There are similarities between these Mass Murderers. First, they are crazy. Second, they own firearms. Not sure anything can be made of the first. The second? Oh, yes, there is. BAN ALL FIREARMS.
I can't find any Dutch news reporting on it. Apparently, if it's less than 10 people
and not children, Dutch news considers it; just another day in America.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 10:23 other posts 
Well a underlying issue is dramatization leads to copy cat crimes to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 10:24 other posts 
Very true indeed
By #610414 25,Jan,23 11:51
Sure, Phart, blame everything and anything.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 11:48 other posts 
This just boggles my mind, a thief that's going to attempt to steal a catalytic converter in broad daylight. And look how the guy just pulls his car up and stops in the middle of the street!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 08:41 other posts 
Wow, I agree with Candace Owens on something. Never thought I see the day.
This right-wing grifter feud is funny.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 15:33 other posts 
Hey, phart , this might explain things. British people are polite and the Dutch people are direct.

By #610414 24,Jan,23 20:08
And North Carolinians pitch hay.🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 20:51 other posts 
and Floridians stomp big roaches and chase alligators out of their bathrooms.
As for the link, Being direct and being a asshole are 2 different things.
Blunt sometimes comes off as rude
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 02:19 other posts 
I think the same would hold true referring to most people who use English as a second language. People who are Chinese and speak English as a second language is a great example of that theory.
The nuances of the English, and I assume other languages, are many.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 09:20 other posts 
you think that this lady is upset?
I think so,
I hate wind chimes ,the constant ding ding, for no gain.
By #681164 15,Dec,22 10:45
I hate them too, but, Candy has them in the porch, the outside of the Florida room and by the trellis overhang.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 11:05 other posts 
I have tiniest a constant ringing in my right ear so I don’t even notice wind chimes
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 12:07 other posts 
tinnitus hate it,and have had it since childhood.
By #610414 15,Dec,22 11:31
Shut up Woody. I don't say anything about you watching the World Cup soccer games.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 17:57 other posts 
Awwww soccer such a manly sport I personally like hockey 🏒 any game that you can provoke a fight and then yet hit him with a stick is a great game
By #610414 15,Dec,22 21:13
Try running continually for 90 min, then tell me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 21:51 other posts 
I’ve smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day for the last 47 years my running days are over
By #610414 15,Dec,22 23:20
I still run. Five miles at least four mornings per week, but, when I'm being chased, I get caught easily.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 22:17 other posts 
Wind chines... for a ding dong! Fat old Cat probably had them in here pice of cunt Mustang ..

White trash
By #681164 16,Dec,22 08:30
What are you doing here? Don't you have to take care of your Dangle Berries?
By #681164 23,Jan,23 10:12
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 07:04 other posts 
Rumor has it that the Saggy Granny is quite sick... Does IT have a DNR in place?

What are her symptoms?

By #681164 24,Jan,23 11:27
Her symptoms are utter boredom caused by a certain mother fucker who thinks he's cute but is really not.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 15:33 other posts 
Well, that is short term then. Especially at her advanced age and poor life choices
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 11:26 other posts 
Although I don't have a wind chime, I think they sound lovely.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 15:45 other posts 
"Check out this crazy awesome Dutch road infrastructure"

It's a road about 0.75 miles from my house. I use it almost every time I go anywhere.
There are several of those in The Netherlands, but this piece turned out to be the most expensive road per mile. That 7 kilometer (4.35 miles) long strip of road costed € 900 million ($ 977,336,100). It was the solution to connect two major highways, directly through a city, which they battled over for more than 30 years. For all that time, the A4 ended into a piece of grass, in walking distance of the A20 that it was supposed to connect with.
In 2015 it was finally finished. Through the city of Schiedam, there's a tunnel of 1.2 miles long, with a park and several soccer fields on top.
51°56'33.4"N 4°21'32.1"E
By #610414 23,Jan,23 17:29
I like how at 2:51 on the video, a trucker honks his horn in salute to video maker
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 17:38 other posts 
Yes, I noticed. He has good eyes.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 19:35 other posts 
Forgive what may seem as a crazy question but what keeps that road from being a river when it rains?
If it is below ground level,where does the water go that hits it from rain??
We have enough trouble keeping roads just near a river from flooding,if the road was lower,we would just have to build another road!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 10:48 other posts 
Drainage and huge pumps. Not just for the rain, but for the ground water.
If those pumps stop running, it will become a nice canal, very quickly.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 11:18 other posts 
You live in or near Delft? Such a beautiful and quaint city! I visited Delft in 2018 when I was in Europe. I'm not very keen on Delft pottery.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 13:30 other posts 
Yes, 'in or near Delft'. I know it well.
Mostly from my studies, which took me the better part of 10 years.
And from getting hopelessly lost, on my moped, every time I tried to find anything
in Delft. That was before the age of navigation. I'm so thankful for that invention.

There's many cities like Delft in The Netherlands. Lots of our cities are hundreds or over a thousand years old and they built to last. Where ever it wasn't bombed to smithereens in WWII, most of it is still there and protected well.

I don't like Delft pottery either. We only have one Delft blue tile, standing on a shelf,
from visiting the Delft pottery factory once. It's mostly for tourists. Shame we couldn't part you of some money for it.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 14:57 other posts 
And was just one of probably krajillions of tourists that visited Delft in 2018.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 12:49 other posts 
If you get "horny".
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 13:55 other posts 
It was a disappointment at first, but then I appreciated it.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 15:01 other posts 
Well it was more or less something I stumbled over and thought was interesting and I thought I would play with words and have some fun with it to.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 11:45 other posts 
And living on the water, freighters and ships use a similar method to communicate with other freighters and ships.
By #610414 24,Jan,23 14:17
I remember visiting a park on the edge of the Miami River. It was east of the 27th Ave bridge. The river is a working river and there's a lot of coastal freighter traffic on it. I remember the three long toots of their horns used to tell the bridge tender he needed to open the bridge and then another three toots to tell the him they where past the bridge.

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 21:43 other posts 
How can you tell when George Santos is lying?

His lips are moving!
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 23:28 other posts 
that is 1 man we can all agree on needing to be given the BOOT.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 23:30 other posts 
Are you sure he’s a man?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 23:37 other posts 
Well now that you mention it, hell if I know! I just know the jackass ought to be sent out on a rail ,tared and feathered.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 00:34 other posts 
Well, if he’s a man you KNOW he’s told people about his 12” penis!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Jan,23 07:01 other posts 
George Santos? More like Frank Abagnale ... in drag!
By #610414 24,Jan,23 12:08
What would he say if he's really a woman?🤣
No, he's so much fun! He really cannot help himself and just keeps lying.
He's like Trump, but for him, getting caught somehow does matter.
At least, now that it's getting this bad, over such pathetic subjects.
When he was lying like a standard Republican, no one cared yet.
He's doing nice damage to the Republican party, so I hope they cannot boot him.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   ...#769

Show It Off