Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #159

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 05:17 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 07:13 other posts 
The elk was exercising the "stand-your-ground" law(?). That's wild!

Hey, phart, why not post things of interest with substance that will spark a deep discussion? Perhaps you prefer posting elsewhere where the odds of you being called "ignorant" or any other unflattering name are multiplied, eh?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 09:17 other posts 
To be honest, I have been having a rough time lately and haven't been in the mood.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 11:15
What's up with you Phart?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 13:20 other posts 
my dads health is visably taking a decline. I do not mind doing my part but I have tried to let him run his life and affairs on his own,leave him independent as long as I could.He worked very hard for what he has,good home,good retirement.I could take advantage of the man if I were the type as I have all the legal paperwork saying I am over the whole lot.Has been that way nearly 20 years.I haven't used that authority yeat at all. BUT It has became nessasary for me to take care of the bills making sure they are paid and so forth.He aint being honest about his health either.So next doctor visit,my ass will be there with a list of questions.
it is depressing as hell to watch him fall apart.
And that is just on that side,as for me,I have a hernia that has decided to give me problems. Hurts as I type,buldging out under my rib cage.the left shoulder,it feels as though the surgey is failing that put it back together years ago.I am in alot of pain.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 19:03
I’m sorry you are going through this. Most of us have to go through this. Most of us have or had parents that protected us during the first 20 or so years of our life, and gave us unconditional love the rest of the time we where lucky to spend with them. We’ve been there and, while it was hard sometimes to take care of our parents. We wouldn’t do anything different if we had to do it again.
Charlie had an inguinal hernia last fall. He had it removed but still has pain in his abdomen. Surgeon says there’s no time line. Everyone is different. Good luck.

By #610414 12,Jan,23 13:21
US inflation eased again to 6.5% over the past 12 months

Biden knows what he’s doing
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 14:19 other posts 
U.S. inflation rate
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 7

Eh, are you sure about that?
It appears inflation was lower the years prior to his arrival?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 17:49 other posts 
Thank you for the brilliant look up phart and making her eat crow
By #610414 12,Jan,23 18:21
2020 to 2021 was Covid time
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 17:51 other posts 
Biden blows donkey dick

Creepy Joe is such a mo
Creepy Joe is such a mo
Creepy Joe is such a mo

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 07:20 other posts 
It's NIPPY in LaBelle this morning, yep, only 43 degrees. We're going to have a couple of cold days this weekend, Saturday a high of 60 and a low of 35, Sunday a high of 69 with a low of 43.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 11:18
Winter is here. This is the time when Floridians go out wearing a plethora of ridiculous looking, non-matching, winter clothes. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 11:35 other posts 
I give up wearing matching clothes along time ago.
Outgrow the pants and the coat still fits, fuck it, stay warm! I am to old and fat for my clothes to make any difference anyway.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 11:49
👍👍

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 23:57 other posts 
Time to evacuate, get out while you are able!

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 05:16 other posts 
It is a terrible mess but not long ago there was concerns about lake mead drying up?
Droughts everywhere, so perhaps this will bring the water table back up closer to normal
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 07:26 other posts 
I watched a scientific show on the discover channel a couple weeks ago and a scientist said that global warming is a bunch of crap she said that the earth is going through cycles as it has for billions of years she explained that right now the earth has wobbled a little closer to the sun as it has before causing our polar caps to melt causing strange weather and high water she explained that at one time Florida and California were under water and will soon be again the water table in the Florida keys are just 2 feet below the surface and well you see what is happening in California but don’t be alarmed it’s just part of the cycle the next part of the cycle is another ice age nothing new folks it’s been happening for billions of years
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:28 other posts 
Another claims she’s hearing the trumpets of Gabriel, signaling the start of the apocalypse.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 11:13
Really? And what did you get out of it? Let's say she's right and global warming is a bunch of crap, then, why does she say "don't be alarmed it's just part of the cycle". So witch is it? Is there global warming or not?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 16:05 other posts 
I'm not sure if you have seen or heard and are aware of the circumstances, if you have/are, my apology.

This is the police press/news conference regarding the 6 year old school shooter in Newport News, VA. The Chief of Police reported that the teacher is in stable condition. The 25 year old teacher's wounds were defensive, the shot entered her hand, exited the back then entered her upper chest.

The child was taken to the hospital for an evaluation on mental and behavioral health. The child is currently receiving "treatment".

The Chief of Police reported that the shooting was NOT accidental and was intentional.

By #275407 11,Jan,23 16:07
I don't know any six year old that has an understanding of death
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I see slot of tv stars that get shot in the movies, but there still alive, "I'm going to shoot you, I hate you" they don't understand what really happens at that age
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Where did he get that gun, from the parents, I hold the parents responsible
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 16:16 other posts 
ABSOLUTELY, the mother/parents are responsible.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 18:06 other posts 
I agree the parents were not acting as responsible parents or responsible gun owners either
By #610414 12,Jan,23 11:07
The mother seems to be a flake. She's responsible and should be held to account

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 06:15 other posts 
Kudos to these members, too! It "pays" to play Play_Ball!

Snaptraps passed the ball clean to Tinyteen13 at 12,Jan,23 04:44
catfish_bones passed the ball clean to Snaptraps at 12,Jan,23 04:43
Robben passed the ball clean to catfish_bones at 12,Jan,23 04:41
Italian28cm passed the ball clean to Robben at 12,Jan,23 03:58
Broche passed the ball clean to Italian28cm at 12,Jan,23 03:53

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 02:59 other posts 
Congratulations and nice volley of exchanges to everyone involved in Play_Ball! !

*some1* passed the ball clean to stingo15 at 11,Jan,23 16:39
hotmouth passed the ball clean to *some1* at 11,Jan,23 16:38
justsayinginal passed the ball clean to hotmouth at 11,Jan,23 16:37
chubbystroking passed the ball clean to justsayinginal at 11,Jan,23 16:34
Angie74 passed the ball clean to chubbystroking at 11,Jan,23 16:13
Sudzz passed the ball clean to Angie74 at 11,Jan,23 16:10
rocket1 passed the ball clean to Sudzz at 11,Jan,23 16:09

Seven CLEAN passes in 30 minutes, impressive awareness and playing by ALL!

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 22:27 other posts 
Maybe this has already been discussed if so we apologize in advance as we haven't been on very much in the last 2 weeks. I see certain members have showers of beer mugs, hearts, fall flowers, etc on their own page like we had during Christmas time with the snowflakes. Does anybody know what that's about?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 02:49 other posts 
You know how you mentioned that it was "snowing" on your home page on December 31 and admin responded by posting; "It was just a little New Year night "thing"."? Well, there were a number of positive comments and I said that I look forward to him surprising us with his inspirations on future holidays. I mentioned suggestions to replace falling snow for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's day, maybe something else and admin SURPRISED the premium paid members by allowing us to pick a theme for our own page. It can be found under GAMES which is at the top of our home page.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 02:54 other posts 
Thank you

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 10:57 other posts 
Interesting comment/observation:

Media and the crazy left went into a tailspin when Tim Tebow prayed on the field.... literally a meltdown.

Now, after Damar goes into cardiac arrest, praying is cool now in football!

I am not religious at all... but just another example of the left and media wanting to make everyone miserable. It is okay for adults to do their own thing. Miserable cunts!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:00 other posts 
It is an interesting turnaround, prayer on the playing field is now accepted and "fashionable".
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:33 other posts 
Yea, a coach got fired for praying on the field and he sued and won.
Strange how when the shit hits the fan,God is suddenly summoned to the field.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 14:40 other posts 
Who was that and how long ago did that happen?

I am honestly not interested in or a watcher of football. When I tended a "neighborhood" sports bar, the televisions were featuring sports. My understanding of football is that you have "x" amount of tries to "x" amount of yards. When your "x's" are exhausted then the ball is passed to the other team and then process is repeated. I prefer to be a spectator of hockey and WRESTLING!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 18:12 other posts 
Absolutely high sticking and body slam’s there is nothing better
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 18:18 other posts 

Do you like wrestling? I've loved wrestling for a hundred years, ever since I was a kid!

I actually like to watch bowling, too. I have bowled, been on several bowling teams but I bowl for crap. Any team I'm on gets a pretty good handicap, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 19:59 other posts 
Yeah my bowling sucks

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 05:16 other posts 
An update on the teacher shot by a 6 year old.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 15:46 other posts 

Uh, how could this have happened? All of us growing up in the 70's -80's remember the fat bald guy that got to fuck anything and everything. YOU would think that people would not let their 15 year old around him!
He must a fucked himself crazy.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 17:34 other posts 
I am in agreement with your last assertion! He looks fucking crazy, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 21:22 other posts 
With out looking it sounds like we are talking about Ron Jeramy
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 23:27 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 01:38 other posts 
Looks like Leo's fuckin Facebook pics. The dirty hedgehog grub
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 04:51 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 05:23 other posts 
Leo was on Dateline NBC- to catch a predator
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 05:29 other posts 
He needs to tighten his fb security settings Way too easy to find. Greasy fucker
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 16:03 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 10:22 other posts 
Do you really feel that leo's facial features favor Ron Jeremy because what he's working with "South of the border" doesn't faintly resemble anything like Jeremy's package.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 11:01 other posts 
Correct 😅🤣😂... Half Ron half Will Ferrell with greasy hands like lobster 🦞 claw and the brain of a blue vein junket pump.

No RJ package tho.... When the good lord was handing out them he was to busy thinking of his screen name and spreading flaps with the claw. Like we all forgot what the life canal looks like 🤪😀
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 20:01 other posts 
there is an actual pic of Leo floating around here... he was stupid enough to send it out ...

He looks like a downy, ugly AF. Fat, glasses, and just a rat. For real.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 10:43 other posts 
what few times I watched these ladys,they were informative and entertaining.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   ...#769

Show It Off