Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #156

Pages:  #1... #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 10:38 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I think the director of tourism needs to go instead of the rocket. Scrap metal is bringing nothing nowadays,and it is a tourist attraction.Why remove it?
By #610414 22,Jan,23 10:48
Ask Alabamans

By #610414 22,Jan,23 08:37
10 people killed, 10 injured in mass shooting at Monterey Park dance studio

Another mass shooting in the US. They said there was a man with a semiautomatic gun in the area. The shooter, they said, had multiple rounds of ammunition on him, so that once his ammunition ran out he reloaded. The gunman ( gun person?) is still at large. Police are doing everything possible to get the firearm back and given to another family. No firearm should go through something like this.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 09:55 other posts 
Probably another over medicated nut case that had been writing about his goals of killing innocent people for farting to loud for 6 months, probably got tips from a retired fbi agent like the grocery store shooter in new york.
The signs of this being planned were probably as noticeable as a lime green Dodge challenger in the presidents motorcade.
No one wanted to notice because those in power WANT these tragedy's to happen so they can fleece people like yourself into blaming the gun and not looking further into what the real problems are that lead to these events. It is referred to as never let a good tragedy go to waste.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 10:19
That the guy is a nut case, in that I agree, but, everything else? No, Sir.

"those in power WANT these tragedy's to happen so they can fleece people like yourself into blaming the gun and not looking further into what the real problems are that lead to these events."

Did you, really, just write that? Even if you take out the part about the gun, how can you say anyone wants these tragedies to happen?
The real problems exists. No one is denying that. They do lead a crazy person to commit an attrocity like this. I don't blame a firearm for it. I blame the ACCESS to a firearm as the main reason this crazy person to have been able to do this.
So, now, let me have it. Tell me how proper education on how to respect and handle a firearm would have prevented this tragedy. Tell me how this crazy person needed this firearm for protection. Tell me how it would have been different if all the dead people had been armed. Tell me..........just.......tell me.
😥😥👿
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 10:42 other posts 
Well I have a newspaper in storage with a article about a commission that determined members of our government knew that Pearl Harber would happen but the warning letter was tossed in the trash, disregarded.
I don't have a link handy but there was talk that warnings of 9-11 weren't heeded.

just those 2 incidents, look at the money made, the control gained, you may not want to believe that money and control are more important to your liberal leaders than safety and peace but you will never convince me of it.

With chaos comes fear,with fear means control because those that are afraid want safety.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 10:47
You, Sir, changed the subject. I can comment on that, but, we are talking about GUNS. Why don't you answer my questions? You want me to tell you why not? It's because you know I'm right. Any sane person would agree.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 19:35 other posts 

I have been hearing about this for years now about how much it cost to recycle and how little benefit it really is, but so many people are brainwashed into believing it is the greatest thing.
it cost so much to transport and reprocess alot of stuff it is actually cost alot more money and just changes the type of pollution it creates.
we need to go back to returnable drink bottles to reduce alot of plastic in the waste. Wash and reuse over and over.
Worked for decades.
By #610414 21,Jan,23 11:19
It’s not always as it seems:

The results of the life cycle assessment indicated that more sustainable alternatives to plastic bottles exist for all three types of beverage: recycled aluminium cans were found to be the most environmentally-friendly packaging for pressurised drinks, while Tetra-pak and milk cartons were the least impactful containers for fruit juice and milk respectively. Glass and recycled glass bottles were the most impactful packaging for every drinks category, with plastic bottles always the second-most impactful.

These findings support the results of many previous, smaller life cycle assessments, demonstrating that, while plastic bottles generally cause more environmental impact at the end of their life cycle,
glass bottles have a more damaging overall effect,
largely because they are heavier and require more energy for their production.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 18:21 other posts 
But what about over a 3 year span of wash and reuse?
By #610414 22,Jan,23 08:41
Phart, I don't know. I do know plastic is bad for the environment, at least in how it's being recycled.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 09:51 other posts 
Yea, the rivers are full of it. Glass on the other hand ,can be washed and reused, and when that ends, it can be ground up and put in paint ,blasting media for rust removal and so on. versatile for years. Sure, making it has required some pollution in the past but there are cleaner furnaces now and you could even burn waste to melt the sand for the glass.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 10:43
Believe it or not glass and plastic recycling is very similar. The main reason we are up to our necks is cost of recycling. Plastic, if done right, can be recycled untold times. Same with glass and paper. One resent problem is that China, who was the biggest buyer of trash for recycling, stopped allowing the import of trash. That made recycling not profitable worldwide. As always, it's not the process but the money.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 07:07 other posts 
Retired co-founder of Home Depot does not want "w9ke generation" leading business. Here's why.

By #610414 22,Jan,23 09:18
Gen Z is also (arguably) one of the most “woke” generations since the New Left of the 1960s and 1970s. Many members are outspoken advocates of social injustice, and are interested in topics including racism, homophobia, misogyny, poverty and climate change.

People have complained about younger generations for thousands of years. In fact, looking down on the generation that comes after you could simply be human nature. “The tendency for adults to disparage the character of youth has been happening for centuries,” says Peter O’Connor, a professor of management at Queensland Institute of Technology, Australia.

Old farts, especially those that reached a successful strata, have always looked down at the younger generations. They forget they were young and untried at one time, too. I'm part of the "hippy generation". I remember being called lazy and told my generation wewould never amount to anything. It turns out we became one of the most productive. This guy hit it big by a chance of nature and now he thinks he knows it all.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 09:49 other posts 
Like him or h@te him,he has a good point,this generation is some of the lazyest people on earth.They sit around drinkng 10 dollar latte's and won't work as a taster in a pie factory. THis world will crash,if they don't change their attitudes.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 10:04
That is BS. It's a product of the pandemic. There's a shortage of workers and those workers that are available, don't want to work for shit pay. So, what do these REALLY NICE employer's say? "These new workers are lazy. They don't want to work, and people like you parrot their sentiments. The truth is that, having been brought up on the computer, they don't want to get their hands dirty for a subpar wage that puts them in the poverty range. This world WILL NOT crash.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 20:40 other posts 
So I visited several member's pages this evening and couldn't help but notice the different cascading themes selected.

cody8789 has hearts
Jamie1 has snowflakes
Roadie_is_back chose the four leaf clover
stefan123 has beautiful golden stars!

Way cool! Thanks again, admin !
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 23:53 other posts 
Haven't decided yet if it is "cool" or annoying
Nice at first glance but when you are looking at a pic or searching for milk it get's in the way and distracts me.
By #275407 22,Jan,23 00:04
Yes admin, thanks for giving us another toy to play with

By #610414 21,Jan,23 12:49
As prices soar, border officials are seeing a spike in egg smuggling from Mexico

Forget phentanyl, the Sinaloa Cartel is switching to EGGS. Those dastardly Mexicans will soon control McDonalds. 🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 16:50 other posts 
Damn wet backs they need to stay in there own yard
By #610414 21,Jan,23 18:02
Gathering those eggs? 🤣
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 18:20 other posts 
I just called my neighbor a couple hours ago about some eggs,he is having to toss eggs he is getting so many. I was like "eh,you might want to rethink it and post on facebook or something".
By #610414 21,Jan,23 18:28
Really. At least give to friends and neighbors. Maybe go for Guinness record for largest omelette.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 13:49 other posts 

Another example of China sucking ass! This site is coming off!!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 16:41 other posts 
This site is coming off, coming off of what?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jan,23 22:54 other posts 
Of China's list of offensive sites

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 19:48 other posts 
I was in Fort Myers this weekend and went to a fast food place by the name of Aussie Grill. Aussie Grill is one of the restaurants under Bloomin' Brands and Bloomin' brands asserts that it is one of the world's largest casual dining restaurants with 1450 restaurants throughout 47 states, Guam and 17 countries. Aussie Grill is the fast food offshoot of Outback Steakhouse.

Yeah, there's a drive up menu board to place your order then you proceed to the next window to pay and have your bag of grub passed through a window to you. We "dined" in and the brisket sandwich and side of coleslaw I ordered was dee-lish!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 07:25 other posts 
You can keep your coleslaw yuck and who is we did cat buy you dinner I hope the conversation wasn’t about the Biden gospel
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 07:55 other posts 
I assure you, I do not like all coleslaw but this coleslaw was YUMMY with all capital letters! Heck, dgraff, you don't know what you're missing when you don't eat coleslaw!

The "we" that I'm speaking of happens to be two of my former work gal pals and their respective husbands! dgraff, I have moaned about some cold mornings but I actually enjoy not dealing with Michigan winters so much so that yesterday, I bought myself a little "park model" and a golf cart from another Michigander!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 09:03 other posts 
Very nice 👍 your living the dream
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 09:12 other posts 
I don't know about "living the dream" but I do know where I will be right after Thanksgiving!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 09:17 other posts 
did you get an electric golf cart or a gas model
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 12:08 other posts 
I repair some electrics, replacing battery's, solenoids, and such, but I despise gas 1's. Working on a gas golf cart is like doing heart surgery on a squirrel thru his bung hole
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 13:20 other posts 
When it comes to replacing the batteries at a cost of 900 dollars I would rather have the gas easy go are fairly easy to work on
By #610414 18,Jan,23 08:56
Any problems working on gas cart is for the mechanic, not you. We have our cabin just east of The Villages, Fl. Almost everyone uses a golf cart to get around. The only drawback I see to a gas one is that you have to have a gas station in the vicinity.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 06:49 other posts 
I was at one time an easy go dealer so I was the guy that worked on them I quit dealing in golf carts when I got the bid to work on the Pennsylvania state police cars
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 09:17 other posts 
Um, I don't know. It's a golf cart and I assumed that it is battery operated. Golly, I didn't know I needed to pick up and read the current edition of GOLF CARTS FOR DUMMIES! 😜 Hey, it does have a "back seat" that faces away from the operator and watch the traffic from behind.
By #610414 17,Jan,23 10:34
👍👍
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Do you play golf or want the cart to get around the facilities?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 09:19 other posts 
The golf cart was included in the sale. No, I don't golf but who knows, maybe I will pick it up!
By #610414 18,Jan,23 09:26
It's good exercise. I find it boring, but, when we go to dinner or lunch at the Villages, there's always a group of women golfers that meet daily or weekly. It's a good social "club". If you do take it up, get a good instructor. When working at Baptist, the #1 sport injury was from golf (improper swing)
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Again, if you take up golf in Florida, be careful if the ball goes near any lake or pond. Several golfers got attacked by alligators
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 19:19 other posts 
That’s what happened to chub the alligator 🐊 ate his hand
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 07:38 other posts 
Bella! where is my dinner invite ???
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 09:20 other posts 
The place has a glass top stove....ugh! I can meet you at the Aussie Grill and I will pay!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 10:11 other posts 
Yea those things are not good for canning vegi's as a normal 1.BUT if you don't can,that aint a big deal.
Bella,there should be a hand strap on the back of the front seat cushion attached to it's bottom, lift that and take a couple photo's. if electric,you may need to check battery fluid at times,if gas, you will need to know where to put it in,
I have to do my own mechanic work,since my knowledge is more toward electronics and electrical, I find electrics much easier to service and repair, not to mention less noise. Last battery's I got for 1 of mine was 580, last February,2022. I think the 4 12's a friends needs are going to be around 850.should last around 5 years if he charges them properly.Takes all of a hour or less to swap them out.Takes longer to go get them than it does to change them out,75 mile round trip
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 20:47 other posts 
There is good cole slaw, trust me, my family has a recipe and it is good. But the chunks of cabbage are larger than that cheap store bought stuff. cut it up by hand or use the larger section of the grater. cabbage, Vinegar, salt pepper, and a bit of grey Poupon, some onion and DUKES mayonnaise. and if you like spicey, a dash of ground cayenne pepper. Um good.
By #610414 20,Jan,23 13:10
I don't like it too sweet and hate it when they use cream or buttermilk.
That Aussie Grill is something new. There's only two in the United States. And there's only five total in the world. Don't know what kind of food you like but if you ever want a good hamburger and you're in Fort Myers again, try Ford's Garage.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 13:01 other posts 
Thanks for the information on the Aussie Grill and the tip on Ford's Garage!

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 10:40 other posts 
Small bussiness owner gives back to the community.
Why can't more folks be like this guy?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   ...#769

Show It Off