Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 13:47 other posts 
Well, why not.
🤣🤣🤣👿

‘Intentional attack?’ GOP lawmakers including Marjorie Taylor Greene spread Baltimore bridge collapse conspiracies
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 19:39 other posts 
eh, I doubt it was a attack of any sort. Time of day is the deal breaker for that idea to me .Terrorist would have taken it out at rush hour.
BUT i guess a theory could be made for economic terrorism. It will cost MILLIONS of dollars across a broad spectrum of business's and government dot related groups
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 23:35 other posts 
It would depend on wether you are receiving some of that money or missing it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 20:19 other posts 
It's done by Putin, with his friend's (Trump) help, to destabilise the current government.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 20:56 other posts 
again, not feasible, timing. even putin would try to take out more humans.
once I found out the ship was india owned, it all made started to make sense. They run equipment until it is just way past go then put more fuel in it and keep chugging.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 21:45 other posts 
Indeed. Not possible. Besides, immigration wouldn't let Putin in the US.

Maybe Bernie Sanders did it then or another communist friend of his.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 00:00 other posts 
Sir-Skittles, you and three others are the only ones that are in my blacklist. I'm going to remove you from the list. Why? I believe you are incorrigible and won't be able to refrain from trashing my page. You have 48 hours to prove me right.
I haven't changed my opinion of you nor do I expect you to change your opinion about me.
👿👿

By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:41 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 09:03 other posts 
That's why we went with an Equinox. Our old Tahoe now driven by my grandson has close to 300K and still going strong.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 10:06 other posts 
there is 3 older chevy products here with well over 300,000 miles.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 16:50 other posts 
Gmt400's and 800's are peak GM, everything afterwards is garbage

By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 20:51 other posts 
UM, hey cat, check this out,
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 10:05 other posts 
Why would this be excessive? He committed fraud in such a large scale, the fine is comparable to the crime. He owns enough property to cover it and he is a global businessman. Not being able to do business in NY for 3 years is a slap in the hand.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 10:30 other posts 
it is not excessive to you because you and others like you take pleasure in ruining peoples lives and reputations.anyone else and you would not think this way about it.
It has been about the hatred for the man,not justice.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 12:07 other posts 
Phart
What do you know about me? What gives you the right to say, "you take pleasure in ruining peoples lives and reputations."?
Alright, I don't like the man. That doesn't mean I would prostitute the law to get personal satisfaction.
Since you think this is a political vendetta then, right here and now, tell us why. Let me help you.
1) The NY DA sued Donald Trump for gross fraud during several years.
TRUE or FALSE?
2) In his trial, HIS lawyers chose to have the trial's outcome to be decided by the judge, foregoing a jury. His right to choose.
TRUE or FALSE?
3) It was exhaustibly proven he DID commit fraud AS DEFINED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK AND FEDERAL LAW.
TRUE or FALSE?
4) Any other person would have faced the exact same treatment AND every day many do.
TRUE or FALSE?
5) The judge imposed a FINE , COURT COSTS, DAMAGES, and INTEREST as he would have done so to anyone else.
TRUE or FALSE?
6) He has the right to APPEAL the verdict as anyone else has.
TRUE or FALSE?

Ok, what makes this case any different from any other case involving any other citizen? Is Donald Trump special? I think not, but, Phart, here's your chance. Go for it. Refute the above by the numbers and, while you are at it, tell all, here, why you think that I give a flying f..k about other people to the extent that I want to take the pleasure in ruining their lives and reputations.
👿👿
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 14:38 other posts 
I like your sentence

"That doesn't mean I would prostitute the law to get personal satisfaction."

But, as you see, the trump cult members are blind, just as in any cult. They will never admit that their messiah is flawed. They would rather attack the very basis of the US democracy (its constitution), rather than admit that their messiah is a common criminal. Even he himself, the messiah, spoke about changing the constitution. He thinks he's above any law. And so do his sheep, like phart.

I still believe in the US democracy and its resilience. It'll recover. But it'll take time. And then all this extreme right wingers, religious followers of their messiah and his messianic bullshit will fit in a small corner and be ridiculed.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 12:45 other posts 
Leo, You are right.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 17:28 other posts 
6 true,
4 false
5,true but they were excessive. just as the 8th would apply.
3, I want to know when those laws were written and or modified to fit this agenda.
2, frankly i think the attorneys were hoodwinked.
1,sure true,they did sue, they could have sued for his bad hair cut.but does that make it right?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 18:08 other posts 
New York Executive Law § 63(12), sometimes called simply "63 12" or "63(12)",[2] is a New York law that gives the Attorney General of New York broad powers[3] to investigate and prosecute cases of alleged civil fraud.[2][4] Due to its broad definitions,[5] section 63(12) provides the AG with far-reaching powers to issue subpoenas, as well as low legal hurdles to do so.[6] The law was passed in 1956,[7] while Jacob Javits was attorney general,[8][1] and signed by governor Averell Harriman.

New York Executive Law § 63(12)
New York State Legislature
Citation
Executive Law § 63
Territorial extent
New York
Passed by
New York State Legislature
Passed
April 14, 1956[1]
Signed by
Averell Harriman
Section 63(12) has been used in many high-profile prosecutions, including in People v. Exxon Mobil (201, during the New York civil investigation of The Trump Organization, and against Martin Shkreli.[9][2]
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 18:09 other posts 
Number 4 is true. See when the law was enacted
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 21:13 other posts 
well, it was along time ago at least. But still, it appears it is only used when there is financial gain for the state and for vengeful purposes. You know every liberal hates big oil, so using it against Exxon was a no brainer for them
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 08:53 other posts 
Notorious Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff has a petition pending with the Justice Department asking for clemency from President Donald Trump.
Madoff, 81, currently is serving a 150-year sentence in a federal prison in Butner, North Carolina, for orchestrating the largest Ponzi scheme in history.
Madoff is asking that his sentenced be commuted by Trump, meaning that he would be released from prison. He is not requesting a pardon from the president.

So, you see Phart, no one is different.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 18:13 other posts 
The lawyers thought that the judge was a better bet. A jury tends to be more judgemental.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 18:14 other posts 
Number 1, are you for real? Give it up.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 21:05 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 09:01 other posts 
🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 10:07 other posts 
and I think that poster applys to you because I don't think you give up either.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 12:45 other posts 
There's a difference. I shoot from the side of the truth.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 14:33 other posts 
the truth has more than 1 side.
just as a piece of paper.
Some would say a piece of paper has only 2 sides. when it really has 6.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 10:50 other posts 
ON TRUMP ON THE ART OF THE DEAL

Marjory Taylor Green is insinuating that the country is broke. Well, you know who else is broke? Greene’s own fearless (and forgetful) leader himself. Don’t forget, as if you could, that Trump is currently almost $500 million in debt after those two E. Jean Carroll defamation lawsuits and being found guilty of civil business fraud. So, yes, putting that guy back in the Oval Office will definitely help the United States’ financial problems. Oh, and one more tiny, trifling detail: Trump added an incomprehensible $8.4 trillion to the national debt during his presidency the first time around.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 12:14 other posts 
until the chinese released their bio weapon, our economy was great.
thats what matters to the voters.
Trump wants a secure border, that's what most voters want to see.
I can already see this next election is going to be another circus.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 13:57 other posts 
While the Clown was in office he deported 500K illegal aliens vs 1.5million that Biden deported since in office.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 13:59 other posts 
Long before the COVID-19 pandemic the Trump administration was squandering the pockets of strength in the American economy it had inherited.
Broad-based prosperity requires strength on the supply, demand, and distributive sides of the economy, and Trump administration policies were either weak or outright damaging on these fronts.
Demand: Most of the Trump tax cuts went to already-rich corporations and households, who tend to save rather than spend most of any extra dollar they’re given.
Supply: Business investment plummeted under the Trump administration, despite their lavishing tax cuts on corporate business.
Distribution: The Trump administration undercut labor standards and rules that can buttress workers’ bargaining power.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:01 other posts 
A household that saves is 1 that is less apt to be dependent on the government latter if at all until they can draw out the social security they are forced to pay into.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:27 other posts 
Ok. So?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:29 other posts 
are you that dumb? You can't be. If you aint paying as much in taxes, that means you have the option TO SAVE THE MONEY you would normally send up a wild hogs ass in washington.
You must be the kind that thinks if there is a new tv 2 inches bigger than the 1 you are watching you have to fill up the landfill with the old 1 and buy the new 1.
Wasting money.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 07:20 other posts 
That's true but it wasn't in the Clown's administration. Those Tax Cuts were negligible to the average tax payer. BTW. no one sees those cuts except at tax time. The timing is not optimal
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 14:00 other posts 
So, Phart, what did he do good? Oh, I know. He increased our national debt so high it will take three generations to catch up. Yeah, it was better then.🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:05 other posts 
Name a president who's administration didn't raise the debt? The debt rises on it's own from INTREST>
Right to try medicine was 1 thing he did that directly helped a friend of mine get on a test for a new cancer treatment recently.

You can google cat, but there are 2 places you can read about Trump's positive input to the US.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:28 other posts 
Clinton
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:31 other posts 
President Clinton's Record on Fiscal Discipline: Between 1981 and 1992, the national debt held by the public quadrupled. The annual budget deficit grew to $290 billion in 1992, the largest ever, and was projected to grow to more than $455 billion by Fiscal Year (FY) 2000.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 19:44 other posts 
President Clinton's Record on Fiscal Discipline: Between 1981 and 1992, the national debt held by the public quadrupled. The annual budget deficit grew to $290 billion in 1992, the largest ever, and was projected to grow to more than $455 billion by Fiscal Year (FY) 2000. As a result of the tough and sometimes unpopular choices made by President Clinton, and major deficit reduction legislation passed in 1993 and 1997, we have seen eight consecutive years of fiscal improvement for the first time in America's history.

Largest Surplus Ever: The surplus in FY 2000 is $237 billion—the third consecutive surplus and the largest surplus ever.
Largest Three-Year Debt Pay-Down Ever: Between 1998-2000, the publicly held debt was reduced by $363 billion—the largest three-year pay-down in American history. Under Presidents Reagan and Bush, the debt held by the public quadrupled. Under the Clinton-Gore budget, we are on track to pay off the entire publicly held debt on a net basis by 2009.
Lower Federal Government Spending: After increasing under the previous two administrations, federal government spending as a share of the economy has been cut from 22.2 percent in 1992 to 18 percent in 2000—the lowest level since 1966.
Reduced Interest Payments on the Debt: In 1993, the net interest payments on the debt held by the public were projected to grow to $348 billion in FY 2000. In 2000, interest payments on the debt were $125 billion lower than projected.
Americans Benefit from Reduced Debt: Because of fiscal discipline and deficit and debt reduction, it is estimated that a family with a home mortgage of $100,000 might expect to save roughly $2,000 per year in mortgage payments, like a large tax cut.
Double Digit Growth in Private Investment in Equipment and Software: Lower debt will help maintain strong economic growth and fuel private investments. With government no longer draining resources out of capital markets, private investment in equipment and software averaged 13.3 percent annual growth since 1993, compared to 4.7 percent during 1981 to 1992.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 19:45 other posts 
I think you've got the wrong president
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 19:10 other posts 
THE ART OF THE STEAL, you mean
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 09:21 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 20:11 other posts 
I'm very worried about Trump!
He might go to jail!

How COOL would that be?
To see him behind bars?

Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say.

Mr Trump's team spent "countless hours negotiating with one of the largest insurance companies in the world", the lawyers wrote in a court filing, but concluded that "very few bonding companies will consider a bond of anything approaching that magnitude".

The lawyers said they had approached 30 companies without success.

Donald Trump cannot find a private company to guarantee the £365m he has been ordered to pay in a New York civil fraud case.

There is also interest on the penalty hanging over his head, which is accruing by at least $112,000 per day until he pays.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 10:13 other posts 
He won’t see jail time for this. It was a civil trial. He could end up in bankruptcy but I doubt it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 19:09 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:07 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 14:23 other posts 
Trump wants more tariffs. His earlier trade wars cost Americans $230 billion to date

Yeah, we were better off four years ago. 🤣🤣🤣😝

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 17:16 other posts 
Trump claimed the United States is "a nation where free speech is no longer allowed and where crime is rampant like never, ever before," an assertion that Rattner shut down completely.

Rattner made the following observations while sharing some graphs with Morning Joe's viewers:

"Crime is not out of control like it's never been before. In fact, crime has continued to drop under President Biden ... You can see that violent crime since 2020 has dropped by 15 percent, 339 violent crimes per 100,000 people."
"[Crime is] below any place it was during the Trump administration and it's had this huge drop in 2023. The same is basically true of property crime. You can see [robberies] are down 7 percent, 1,830 per 100,000 people."
"This is a complete fiction that crime is up under the Biden administration."
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:31 other posts 
Morning Joe huh what kindergartners did they get to draw that graph up
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That post belongs in the questionable stuff forum thread because it’s very questionable
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:13 other posts 
Violent crime is dropping fast in the U.S. — even if Americans don't believe it
FEBRUARY 12, 20245:01 AM ET

In 2020, the United States experienced one of its most dangerous years in decades. The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and ****, inched up around 5% in the same period. But in 2023, crime in America looked very different. “At some point in 2022 — at the end of 2022 or through 2023 — there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics. In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.

CAT
This article appeared on NPR NEWS. NPR stands for NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO. It’s subsidized by the Feds through moneys allocated by Congress and it’s strictly NEUTRAL about politics here and in the rest of the world. That is in their charter.
Morning Joe is a syndicated talk show on MSNBC @6am M-F. Hosts Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Willie Geist present in-depth and informed discussions that help drive the day's current political conversation. Willie Geist also hosts Sunday Morning With Willie Geist on NBC. Mika Brzezinski’s father was National Secuity Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski. It’s interesting to know that Joe Scarborough served as a REPUBLICAN Congressman during the late 80’s and early 90’s before he changed to a Democrat.
Another thing worth noting is that all of you swallow the 💩 fed to you by the Clown’s political machine without checking. Everything I just posted is supplied by the thousands of local police. You don’t have to believe it and I understand that if you live in a 💩hole, life must be pretty 💩. My condolences.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 13:27 other posts 
There ain’t no crime we’re i live and I’m sheriff judge jury and executioner
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 13:55 other posts 
So you agree with me
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 09:20 other posts 
"It’s subsidized by the Feds through moneys allocated by Congress "
Cat , for Gods sakes you can't be that naive as to believe that crock of shit.
People lean the direction their money comes from.Just like a tree or a plant leans to the sun for it's light.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 10:36 other posts 
Funding for NPR comes from dues and fees paid by member stations, underwriting from corporate sponsors and annual grants from the publicly funded Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Most of its member stations are owned by non-profit organizations, including public school districts, colleges, and universities.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting is an American publicly funded non-profit corporation, created in 1967 to promote and help support public broadcasting. The corporation's mission is to ensure universal access to non-commercial, high-quality content and telecommunications services.

Phart, what all this mumbo-jumbo means is that the information broadcast by NPR is as true as it can be. You don’t have to believe it. You’ve lived your whole life believing lies fed to you by entities with ulterior motives, ie, filthy lucre.
I will give you that if you live through an unusual set of circumstances, you will believe everything is colored by your experience. I’m here to tell you that is not so. In this case this is not a matter of politics. I’m just as interested in how much crime happens locally and nationally. Why would I post false info? If I’m naive, then so are uncountable number of other people or institutions.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 12:06 other posts 
most all of the funding sources you listed are liberal leaning,
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 14:18 other posts 
They can be Communists or fascist. They can be Cuban Castro allies. They can be anyone, but, they are not. They are first and foremost, Americans that believe in our country and want the best for it. That's why they are described as BEING NEUTRAL in their reporting. Don't confuse them with MAGA types.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 20:04 other posts 
how can any dumb sumbitch say crime is dropping when your own governor announced they stopped a boatload of hatie immigrants with guns and dope on your coast?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:30 other posts 
One interdiction and the USA is doomed? Something similar happened in 1812.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#182

Show It Off