Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 11:10 other posts 
/polls/4808.html

It’s unbelievable. I never imagined this would be so popular.

Total Votes: 70
Total Voters: 54

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Apr,24 12:22 other posts 
Dumb broad. It's NOT Chicken Little time

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 09:25 other posts 
Sir-Skittles you are skating dangerously close to being blacklisted again. I don’t care what your blogs say about me and you can attack me on my threads. I reserve the option of deleting your posts in my threads. What I’m talking about is you bringing your garbage to my blogs that have nothing to do about our intense dislike for each other. I I post a blog about you or that retard Pitbull, then I’m fair game. But stay out of my other blogs like my Easter blog.
Oh, yeah, stay out of my page too.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:00 other posts 
You should stand up and stop "banning".you wouldn't hold up a ban hammer if they were in front of you, why do it here? you are behind a keyboard,you are safe.The wires and the airwaves will protect you from harm.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:27 other posts 
You do have a point but, imagine signing on and there are 50+ new posts about you from the same 3 members every day and all villifying you. You would get tired. That, though, is not the reason I ban these people. It's their habit of trashing my page with inappropriate gifts. I don't like for members to come and look at my page and see a ribbon full of piles of 💩. Nor do I like my pics to have negative posts. These last ones I can delete, but, deleting gifts cost a lot of points that I prefer to use voting for members pics.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

BTW, Phart, now that MONGOloid is gone, my blacklist has a total of two and one is Pitbull, so, I don't think it's excessive.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Apr,24 06:57 other posts 
Go ahead and blacklist me you fat pig and racist.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Apr,24 08:25 other posts 
Ok, Spitbull, you asked for it. Pffft. You are blacklisted.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 11:24 other posts 
OMG, we were there last weekend. That’s scary.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 11:43 other posts 

heres a link that you don't have to turn off your ad blocker for.
I doubt you were there at 3am. Why is anyone at a bar at 3am? And why would they arrest the other guy?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 12:41 other posts 
Miami is an all hours city. Most entertainment places like lounges and discotheques stay open until 5am and have a crowd until the end.
We were there untill 11pm or so.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 23:00 other posts 
wow, scary to be out past 10 or so for me. of course i don't drink.And although i luv good music,i can't stand to try to listen to it in places like that because of the hootin',hollaring and stinking beer!Or some kind of stupid ball game on the tv instead of the weather or news.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 23:32 other posts 
When Woody and I go alone we go to quiet places with smooth music and low lights. We are not beer people even though Woody loves a beer. We like to sip a good scotch and slow dance while making sex moves . This other place is the type we go with a crowd

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 13:38 other posts 
Our war for independence lasted longer than our involvement in WWII
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 22:59 other posts 
Um, never had gave that much thought.
mentioning WW2, how close do you think we are to WW3?
Some are saying very close. I have bad feelings myself.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 23:00 other posts 
I don't think it'll be a word wide war but, I too think we are dangerously close to a major war.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 10:13 other posts 
I can’t believe the participation on this poll:

/polls/4808.html
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:04 other posts 
it's my understanding it taste like shit.
But it is good that mothers let the babies have it as it is designed for the baby,unlike the synthetic crap from the store.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:28 other posts 
Don't knock it till you try it. It's sweet but not sugar sweet. And judging from the poll, many like it. I had no clue there was going to be so much participation.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 07:15 other posts 
it's probably same as with a goat or cow, if the cow or goat eats wild onions, the milk will taste like them,if the woman eats onions,probably the baby is going to have onion breath
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 07:31 other posts 
That's true and babies can taste the difference. It might even affect their food preferences later in life. Most expectant mothers to be eat a bland diet. Breast milk tends to be sweet like cow milk.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 17:43 other posts 
Biden: U.S. economy world's best; Trump claims 'c…

We are really doing good. So good, in fact, that the Clown is trying to take credit for it.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 11:38 other posts 
An earthquake struck the East Coast of the United States on Friday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, causing buildings to shake and rattling nerves from Maryland to Maine.

The USGS measured the quake as a 4.8 temblor with its epicenter near Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. It struck a little before 10:30 a.m. ET.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

The East Coast earthquake came from a fault that's been asleep for hundreds of millions of years but suddenly reactivated

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 10:19 other posts 
You were blacklisted by smlloldcok

Who the heck is this guy? I’ve never heard of him.

--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

I just heard that he’s the new fake Pitbull account.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 09:54 other posts 
Hey guys come to the Forum; Freddy's box and see the old saggy granny CAT in full action
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

On this forum you will see CAT'S racism in full display

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:29 other posts 
Well, it seems MONGO took a dive into an empty pool. Why?
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

Good riddance, MONGOLOID. You chose to be nasty just because you wanted to. I won't give you a second thought. I hope you do delete this and every other account here. So funny, you ragged me about all my accounts and here you are confessing about multiple accounts. At least mine were legitimate. You, being a raghead, should appreciate this. I hope the plague of a thousand fleas invade your armpits.
So, now, you can delete this post. I'm going to copy/paste this in my thread. Perhaps you can convince your BOTTOM, Pitbull to follow you to Hell.
My parting wish to you....💩💩💩

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 10:29 other posts 
Wow. We need this in Miami.
New Central Florida highway will wirelessly charge cars on the go
SR 516 will also provide a long-sought connection from Lake County’s suburbs to Orlando’s beltway
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 21:06 other posts 
how many homes and farms are being lost to build it?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 22:06 other posts 
Don't know but Central Florida is booming. Farm land is disappearing fast.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 22:42 other posts 
we are loosing farm and forest to quickly to.
sad,I don't know where all the people are coming from but i wish they would stay where ever they are.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 07:23 other posts 
In my state, most of the new people come from the northern states. They are running away from the cold and gloomy days that occurs two thirds of the year.
There's also a huge influx of immigrants, both legal and illegal. These don't cause harm to farm or wooded lands. Their impact is mostly in established cities.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:02 other posts 
hells bells, i hit that damn minus thing trying to hit reply, i will try to fix it,but my question is, where is the nuclear plant going to be built that will supply the power to this cordless car strip?

fixed,sorry about that.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:32 other posts 

I do that too. My nails get in the way. No problem. I never take notice.
Concerning the charging highway, I have no clue how it's going to work. I know there are several in central and northern Florida on both sides of the peninsula.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 07:30 other posts 
Here we go. This should be good.
A federal judge says migrants can sue the company that flew them to Martha's Vineyard

APRIL 1, 20247:08 PM ET

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 14:02 other posts 
Oh, boy, look out milk drinkers.

For the first time, U.S. dairy cows have tested positive for bird flu

MARCH 31, 20241:25 PM ET

There's a good chance your next glass of milk will have an egg in it.🤣🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 16:42 other posts 
no it means they will be killing 1000's of cows and milk will go out of sight price wise.A created mess. Someone tested positive for the bird flu and went into the cow area on purpose. i read about it while ago.
I drink 2 to 3 gallons of milk a week nowadays,just my luck,something else i won't be able to afford.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 17:49 other posts 
I feel for you but, I hate milk.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:05 other posts 
It’s delicious on a hot day so cold and smooth and it keeps your stomach in check
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:07 other posts 
When I was a kid I used to pour the orange juice into the milk and tell my mom it had curdled. Funny thing though, I love milk shakes.
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

It is good for ulcers of the stomach
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 18:17 other posts 
Definitely the ulcers that Yukon Jack give you after drinking it 30 plus years
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 20:59 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 21:04 other posts 
Was lucky enough growing up to have access to all the goat milk I wanted. 3 quarts or more a day, never knew what heart burn was until i was over 20 years old.
I have had many a chance to break a bone but so far ,thank God ,I aint. I Credit it to all the milk i drank growing up.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 21:15 other posts 
Vitamin D, calcium
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 21:47 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 10:06 other posts 
A fact that's good to know if you visit Florida. Lake Okeechobee is loaded with alligators. There are literally tens of thousands of them there. In 2015 there were an estimated 28,000+ there and the population has continued to grow yearly. On a side note, if there is freshwater anywhere in Florida you can almost guarantee that there will be at least one gator in it.Jan 4, 2024
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 16:44 other posts 
why don't they kill them off? why allow them to over populate and kill people?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 17:53 other posts 
For a while they were an endangered species (I would have loved for them to become extinct. 🤣. Now they've multiplied to a nuisance amount.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

I wanted to check on this. In Florida Alligator hunting is legal, but it is not a free-for-all. There is a specific alligator hunting season, which falls between August 15 and Nov 1 each year. Alligator hunting was established in 1988 due to the growing need for population control over the 1.3 million alligators in Florida.Oct 10, 2023.
Close to the cabin there's a state park called Alexander Springs. It's a beautiful place with a fresh water stream and lagoon in the center of the park. Most of the park is thick forest, but the waters are cristal clear and a favorite of skindivers.
First time there there was a small beach with floating ropes to "separate" the beach and wading area from the crocs sunning themselves. Needless to say, I didn't go in.
We get the digital newspaper from Ocala Florida and not a month goes by that someone gets attacked there. People have lost arms and feet, but, does that stop the swimmers? Not a chance. I think I said it in another thread, "man does not learn".

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 11:31 other posts 
GOVERNOR RON DeSANTIS, OF FLORIDA, FOUND A WAY TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING:
"A bill awaiting signature from Governor Ron DeSantis, who dropped out of the Republican presidential race in January, would ban offshore wind energy, relax regulations on natural gas pipelines, and delete the majority of mentions of climate change from existing state laws."

What guy!!
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 21:43 other posts 
Natural gas can be piped in to operate electric plants to charge the electric cars the libs want so bad. clean burning and is a by product of oil drilling.
Your state also just got a new law on the books to prevent squatting and to be able to charge squatters with crimes.
You live in a state with a great government but the crocigators and alidiles and pythons scare me to much to want to live there.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 22:31 other posts 
Squatting as we know it now is a new fenomena, but, squatters rights are in every state's laws. It's a time honored tradition. In Florida, if you occupied a plot of land continuously for 25 yrs without any intervention, you could file for title.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 10:44 other posts 
Hi cat I found yer pic!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 13:36 other posts 
It is my pic. It’s the one I uploaded when I found it in my collection of scummy moms. You can tell she’s your mother. You are the spitting image of her. Both being scummy cunts and all.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#182

Show It Off