Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #14

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 14:38 other posts 
could this be why gas prices are down??
Not a good sign is it?
Manufacturing across the world has declined.
only registered users can see external links
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 09:47 other posts 
Explain. I would think a drop in oil prices would be good.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 10:43 other posts 
Drop in demand means less is being used, which on the surface to you may look good for the "enviroment" BUT the reduced demand means Less things are being made,shipped,used. Less work is going on,which could lead to unemployment.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 09:45 other posts 
Ecuador deems drug gangs 'terrorist groups' after live TV attack

All countries, especially ours, should do the same. Drug gangs and drug cartels kill more Americans than any other entity or act.
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 07:04 other posts 
‘Utter Disgrace’: Trump Slammed After Admitting He Hopes Economy Crashes This Year

F.cking piece of shit. He is really thinking about the people. Well, we all know all he's concerned about is himself.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 07:29 other posts 
No actually I think right now he is concerned about destroying the Biden family and i don’t blame him had they put trump out of his mind and worried about getting things straightened out on a government level his ratings would be higher and maybe something good would have been done
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

For get about the past and worry about the future
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 08:38 other posts 
Still, you don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Regardless of the personal feelings of any, ANY, candidate, the people comes first. Any other Repucker would not have uttered what that despicable Clown said.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 10:11 other posts 
the economy crashing would prompt people to wake up and realize the real cause of the mess we are in.Things were great when Trump was in office but the past 3 years have sucked. Sure gas is cheap right this minute but that will soon change.
The feds will jack up the tax on it or a oil rig will mysteriously catch fire and things will go back to the sky.Just watch.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 07:57 other posts 
'Can't wash stink off shit...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 08:39 other posts 
You are right, Gntlmn.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 10:09 other posts 
Hey cat, better look out!

1 in africa now to.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 08:56 other posts 
Ten thousand with Maradona. How appropriate.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 16:15 other posts 
Ok I just have to ask who the fuck is maradona you act like every one should know her
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jan,24 08:06 other posts 
Diego Armando Maradona (Spanish: [ˈdjeɣo maɾaˈðona]; 30 October 1960 – 25 November 2020) was an Argentine professional football player and manager. Widely regarded as one of the greatest players in the history of the sport, he was one of the two joint winners of the FIFA Player of the 20th Century award.
He led Argentina to win the 1986 World Cup. To you it's like winning the Superbowl, only 100 times bigger. Google it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,24 10:13 other posts 
Thanks now I know

By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 08:27 other posts 
achreios
IF this word discribes you, work on changing that for 2024.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 12:48 other posts 
WORK??? Oh, NOOOOO!!
By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 21:35 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 22:53 other posts 
What's this word?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 16:45 other posts 
LEO! The very 1 I wanted to see this post.
I was reading thru some stuff you would find boring the other day and stumbled over it and thought I would quiz you and see if you caught it,even CAT googled it!
"Let’s look first at Matthew 25:26, where Jesus calls the non-productive servant “thou wicked and slothful servant.” The words “wicked and slothful” are taken from the single Greek word okneros. This word means lazy or idle. It carries the idea of a person who has a do-nothing, lethargic, lackadaisical, apathetic, indifferent, lukewarm attitude toward life."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 18:53 other posts 
So what? Did you expect me to know the word? It's not an English word.

But be honest: did you know the meaning?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 20:34 other posts 
Not when I first read it, I learned something new when I read it. But, I already knew other words that meant similar or the same thing, so did I learn anything useful?not really.
But you are always using fancy words i thought I would give it a shot.
Honestly ,I did expect you to know the word. you are always talking about out of the ordinary stuff and acting as if the rest of the world is dumb for not knowing it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 20:58 other posts 
I never said I'm an expert in English. I never actually said that people who don't know words are dumb.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 10:25 other posts 
Ok,if you say so!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 18:57 other posts 
"لقد أفلح المؤمنون الذين في صلاتهم خاشعون وعن اللغو معرضون".

"laqad 'aflah almuminun aladhin fi salatihim khashieun waean allaghw mueariduna".
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 20:37 other posts 
“Indeed, the believers have succeeded who are humble in their prayers. Where is the foolishness of Mardona?”

So someone was praying for a soccer player?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 21:00 other posts 
"Prosperous are the believers, who in their prayers are humble, and from idle talk turn away".

It's from the Quran.

All religions condemn idleness. Islam does the same.
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

Of course, I googled it.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 08:54 other posts 
Not just a soccer player. Maradona was one of the greatest soccer players in the history of world soccer and in Argentina in the national teams. What's wrong with saying a prayer for a player that passed recently?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 10:18 other posts 
nothing,
I just can't figure out why leo would associate a soccer player with a greek word meaning useless and no good for nothing?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 14:08 other posts 
That is a question for Leo

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 19:13 other posts 

" The Israeli rabbinate has had to give permission, for the first time, for burials of parts of cars because in some cases the remains could not be extricated."

That statement ,wow ,for me to read that and get the vision of it in my mind is mindboggling. I was a fireman years ago and have saw carnage i don't talk about,that is very profound when a car is so badly damaged you can't get human remains out of it.
And folks wonder why Israel is finally had enough?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 08:46 other posts 
It's very sad.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Jan,24 17:17 other posts 
Old f.cks are playing with our reproductive rights. We'll show them.

Florida abortion rights initiative secures signatures needed to be on the ballot

Florida abortion rights advocates on Friday said they surpassed the required number of signatures needed to put a referendum that would enshrine abortion rights in Florida's Constitution on the state's 2024 ballot in November.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 00:34 other posts 
Oh the baby killers are going to try to make murder legal. Sheesh,what next?
I think just put the mothers that want abortions into coma's ,save the babies and ditch the irresponsible mother.The baby deserves a chance.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 05:00 other posts 
That sounds like a good plan
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 08:55 other posts 
SIXTY thousand voters have signed the petition so the proposal will be on the general ballot. Now it's up to the Florida voters. If it passes then we'll know how they think about your misogynistic ideas.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 09:43 other posts 
That just goes to show you how many dumb ass Democrats are in Florida the number stands at 60,000
Dumb asses
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 20:26 other posts 
There's a lot more dumbass Repuckers. It doesn't prove much
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 05:40 other posts 
Yes it does it proves why Florida is a red state
--------------------------------------- added after 72 seconds

Either love it or move
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I’m sure California will welcome you with open arms
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 19:04 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 08:45 other posts 
TY, baby.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 08:00 other posts 
What an ignoramus. He has no knowledge of American history (let alone world history). The slave issue was taken up by Congress for over 50 yrs and especially, from 1855 to 1860 when the Confederate states left the Union.

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday suggested the Civil War could have been avoided through "negotiation," arguing that the fight to end slavery in the US was ultimately unnecessary and that Abraham Lincoln should have done more to avoid bloodshed.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Jan,24 17:21 other posts 
"Whether democracy is still America's sacred cause is what the 2024 election is all about," Mr. Biden said. "The choice is clear. Donald Trump's campaign is about him, not America, not you. Donald Trump's campaign is obsessed with the past, not the future. He's willing to sacrifice our democracy to put himself in power. Our campaign is different."

By "trying to rewrite the facts" of Jan. 6, Trump is "trying to steal history the same way he tried to steal the election," Mr. Biden claimed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,24 18:56 other posts 
Nope sorry I’m not seeing it that way
The democrats stole the election mr Biden knows his ratings are in the crapper 🚽 and Donald Trump is the only one that can beat him in a fair election and the democrats can’t cheat this time because we know how they cheated
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 00:26 other posts 
NO I think they are more apt to cheat now than ever. They got away with it last time, what is to stop them now?
Hell, they are even taking the option of voting for Trump off the ballot! what the fuck? It is the PEOPLE'S choice who is supposed to lead us is it not? this up coming election is already looking similar to a Russian presidential election, where as everyone will go vote but only 1 person decides who goes on the ballot ,the 1 running or the party of the 1 running.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 09:01 other posts 
I understand the law of the land, the 14th amendment, but, I, too, want him on the ballot. I want that f.cker to lose so all you crybabies can shut up and go away with your "the 2020 election was stolen".
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 09:10 other posts 

All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more that we have because we won the state. And flipping the state is a great testament to our country because, you know, this is just it’s a testament that they can admit to a mistake or whatever you want to call it. If it was a mistake, I don’t know. A lot of people think it wasn’t a mistake. It was much more criminal than that. But it’s a big problem in Georgia and it’s not a problem that’s going away. I mean, you know, it’s not a problem that’s going away. And, and we’ve got to ...

Yeah, the Dumbocrats stole the election.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 08:58 other posts 
The Dumbocrats did not steal the election. Your boy LOST it fair and square, and after three years there has NOT been one instance of proof otherwise. Poor losers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 09:48 other posts 
Dumb ass Democrats
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 14:57 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 13:29 other posts 
No has proven anything to me except they can hide the facts,lie their way out of trouble and use media to influence soft minded people that want free college,free health care and etc.
you can convince democrats of most anything if you give them the freebies they want.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 20:30 other posts 
But not the Repuckers, right? The losers KNOW IT ALL. Why don't you SHOW the rest of us how it is?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#182

Show It Off