Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 12:38 other posts 
Ok cat, this will help your neighbors ,but would they actually get 1 or would they continue to expect insurance to do remodels for them every couple years?
only registered users can see external links
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 17:50 other posts 
A fascinating concept no doubt. I'd like to hear their gameplan for connecting utilities in a way that passes code and would be functional afterwards though..
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 20:53 other posts 
It would probably involve flexible conduit and plumbing.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 12:49 other posts 
My friend had his house done after Hurricane Andrew. The lower open area was closed off and it became a game/family/bar area. Insurance will only cover the outside walls if they are breached by tidal waters. All plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems have to be build code.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 12:46 other posts 
We've been doing that for ever in The Florida Keys and after Hurricane Andrew, the very south part of Miami/Dade County. We seldom get hurricanes and even fewer hurricanes that do extensive property damage. Most damage is to the infrastructure and the outside of the homes.
This solution is costlier than a new home and is primarily for areas that flood extensively from storm surge. Miami is protected by the barrier islands of Biscayne Bay and that includes the island chain that includes Miami Beach.
The last hurricane to hit Miami head on was Andrew in 1992 and before that was the Donna in 1960. Except for the Keys, the east coast of Florida has been very lucky.
The building code in the three southeast counties is one of the strongest in the nation and used as an example to other areas. The code was developed in the late '50s.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 15:39 other posts 
Perhaps this system does cost more than 1 new home, but when homes are rebuilt twice, thrice, it is time to look for alternatives.This system is cheaper than 3 homes.
I can't find the link at the moment but after Katrina, someone did the research and found that several homes tax valued at less than 40,000 dollars had been rebuilt by Fema funds and insurance at a total cost of over a million dollars. that's where the issues come in.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 17:32 other posts 
Hurricane Katrina was a devastating Category 5 Atlantic hurricane that caused 1392 fatalities and damage estimated between $97.4 billion to $145.5 billion in late August 2005, particularly in the city of New Orleans and its surrounding area.[1] At the time, it was the costliest tropical cyclone on record, later tied by Hurricane Harvey of 2017. Katrina was the twelfth tropical cyclone, the fifth hurricane, and the third major hurricane of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season. It was also the fourth-most intense Atlantic hurricane to make landfall in the contiguous United States, gauged by barometric pressure.

Phart, please note the storm hit New Orleans. Also, it was a CATEGORY 5. That's the strongest category. New Orleans is surrounded by water and many parts of the city are protected by levies that keep the water back all the time. The levies failed during the hurricane and that caused the damage in the poor section of the city. Elevating those properties left is too cost prohibitive and new housing in that area, a mostly black neighborhood, wouldn't get the funding to build.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 20:48 other posts 

Who is "spotted eagle" in oregon? Never heard of them?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 06:01 other posts 
A quick Google search showed that he's a native American.

"Spotted Eagle received one electoral vote for President of the United States from Robert Satiacum Jr. of Washington, a faithless elector during the 2016 presidential election. Satiacum explained that Clinton had failed Native Americans, especially regarding the pipeline issue."

By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 09:44 other posts 
cat, it appears even folks on your side of the isle are concerned

I think they see the writing on the wall since it is election year that if they don't take a stance they may loose!

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 18:02 other posts 
be careful,that next pill you take could be radioactive!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 17:17 other posts 
Trump supporters advertise trump everywhere.
They even put his photo on their shit.

By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 00:35 other posts 
Biden cannot advertise, because he has no major accomplishments. Trump will win the republican nomination. Face it. We all know Biden will not even debate a wall because he would instantly loose. Remember biden has not a good thing for his presidency except Carter is no longer the worst president. Also remeber CAT you even said he is not what you expected.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 03:45 other posts 
Who said that Biden is good? I didn't.
Trump, however, is a fascist.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 08:47 other posts 
Well until the chinese unleashed their bioweapon on the world,real main street America was doing MUCH better under TRUMP than biden.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 12:13 other posts 
That will never happen. The Chinese need a market to sell their stuff, e.g. their electric cars, so they wouldn't bomb their buyers.

Your belief that Chinese is a threat stems from the fact that the US weapons manufacturers must make profit, and so they need people like you who are kept in fear. Same role that religion plays: it keeps people afraid and it's easier to control people if they're scared.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying. You're indoctrinated in fascism beyond repair.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 14:18 other posts 
The chinese are selling us stuff,and using our money to buy alot of the country. Smithfield farms, owned by them for example. But they killed their own people with the virus, and they need people to make stuff to sell so logic,even yours' doesn't apply to chinese people.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 09:49 other posts 
And yet the economy is at an all time high. Job growth is fantastic. We are the envy of the world. Yes, I'm disappointed in him. He is not going after that aberration called Trump like he should. He got us out of the pandemic and restored the country back to a working country. He's pushing for reproductive freedom and protecting gay rights. I think that a hell of a lot more than getting spanked by Stormy or getting indicted for 92 felonies.
The Iowa caucus is a joke. Write in votes stuffed into a paper grocery bag? And 14% of the eligible Republican voters turned out? And the Clown got only half of that? Hahaha, he doesn't need to debate Biden. He needs to debate himself.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 18:23 other posts 
Repuckers at work. F_ck the kids.
Mississippi is withdrawing from a federal program to feed children during their summer break from school, the governor there announced, characterizing the decision as a way to reject “attempts to expand the welfare state”.

Governor Tate Reeves, a Republican, declined to participate in the federal program that would give electronic benefit transfer (EBT) cards to low-income families to supplement food costs when academic classes are out of session, Mississippi Today reported.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 23:08 other posts 
Well, that's not bad, parents should be buying their kids food during the summer ,not the government.
Why do taxpayers owe kids free food?
I am reminded of a sign at a vet clinic in a nearby town referring to pets, "if you can't feed them,don't breed them".
And logic would think the same idea would apply to humans, if your income is to low,don't have kids!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 06:37 other posts 
Phart, your reasoning is wrong in several ways.
A) It is bad. In many families, unfortunately, school lunch is the only hot meal kids get every day. During summer they don't get this.
Poor families, many times, don't have enough money to provide a hot lunch during summer.
B) The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) is a federally assisted meal program operating in public and nonprofit private schools and residential child care institutions. It provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day.
NSLP guidelines require schools to offer free and reduced-price lunches to eligible students based on their household income. It was originally created to help PROP UP FARM PRICES by absorbing surplus food. National School Lunch Act -
C) Phart, your logic is flawed in several ways. First, no one knows what the future will be like. People assume that they will be able to support having children before they do have them. This is one of those things in life where you have to have faith, but, loosing your job, loosing a partner, having an unwanted pregnancy, or just not capable of having a good income are all reasons for needing help.
Second, God didn't say, "Go forth and don't have nookie". He said, "Go forth and multiply.". Humanity is wired to have children. What's the use of having marriage if not to procreate?
Third, no matter why a child is in need, a community has a DUTY to protect any child.
It's not a matter of who's job it is. The child comes first.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 08:18 other posts 
Do you really expect fascists to have any inclination towards social policies and social care for children? And look at this: fascists have banned abortions but, at the same time, claim they want fewer children.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 08:34 other posts 
It goes with their religious beliefs. Sex is only for procreation. It’s not supposed to be fun.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:04 other posts 
You folks have it so wrong ,your lack of responsibility is not society's problem to solve.

When God said to go forth and multiply, the world was a different place,you traded your wheat for some sugar, you had a cow for milk,
Now people don't even know how to milk a cow,they have no wheat, and think they deserve diamonds and gold for simply flipping a burger.
It' s a different world,and it sure isn't better.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:12 other posts 
Having fun by having sex is irresponsible? Phart, you are really out of touch.
And, what do you expect? Every household have a milk cow? Keep it in the spare bedroom?
Work is not the measure for wages. Wages are determined by how many are willing to work for a certain amount of pay. That’s why garbage men make so much money and get to keep any edible stuff.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:19 other posts 
There's plenty of ways of having fun without making to many kids, my former girlfriend took a shot every 3 months that prevented babies. nothing else needed.
Plus there is the simple "raincoat", there is the birth control pill, there is vasectomy? why is it liberals don't know about these things?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:27 other posts 
99% of babies are either planned or welcomed and birth control pills are so popular that they are almost non-prescription. So, what do you say about the Repuckers plan to go after birth control?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 14:49 other posts 
Your god said so. Other people have different gods who never told them so. What makes you think that your god is better than others? How about Ahura Mazda?

Your god also said that there are some sins that her followers should not commit. One of them is gluttony. Another is killing. And so on. And yet every single evangelical American, say, is doing exactly the opposite.

So:

1) you're silly to believe that your god is better than others.

2) you're violating the teachings of your god.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 17:40 other posts 
Leo,where is your brain?
GOD or any religious figure has no bearing on a persons economic means of supporting offspring.
You are either dumb as fuck or you can't read what I have typed.
Let me copy and paste here,thanks cat for the idea,
"Just use some common sense. If you have trouble paying your car payment, your power bill, or can't keep clothes on your own back,why the fuck would you consider bringing another body into the world that will need more of the same??"
Where is God in those statements based on common sense?????
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:21 other posts 
Conservatives simply want people to act responsibly. As I explained to cat,there are plenty of resources to prevent kids and still have all the fun you can handle. Just use some common sense. If you have trouble paying your car payment, your power bill, or can't keep clothes on your own back,why the fuck would you consider bringing another body into the world that will need more of the same??
Leo,even you are not that damn dumb that you can't see the problem.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:29 other posts 
That happens mostly in underdeveloped countries. The child death rate is high and the family needs more children to work the fields.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 14:52 other posts 
Conservatives want to have control of others so that they themselves act recklessly and irresponsibly. They don't give a flying fuck about morality. That's why they appeal to religion: in order to be free to roam and kill and fuck everyone up.

Besides, when YOU say "conservative" you don't mean someone who acts conservatively. You mean "fascist".
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:23 other posts 
Most low income families are all ready receiving food stamps let them use them
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:26 other posts 

Yea and cat,as for the cow in the spare bedroom, it's not conservatives that try to put people in "hives" or apartments as they are called, that have no land, no room for anything but their cots and a microwave.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:31 other posts 
They do, the difference is an extra $40/month for 3 months only. That’s going to break the bank?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:49 other posts 
the parents will just have to lay off a few cigerettes and beers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 11:42 other posts 
A big jar of peanut butter it tastes great and is a high protein lunch
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 11:51 other posts 
Yeah but not a nutritious hot lunch
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 19:19 other posts 
You live in Florida every thing down there is too hot 🥵
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 09:51 other posts 
This morning there where reports of snow falling in Panama City on the Florida panhandle.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 10:05 other posts 
No way
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 17:45 other posts 
Besides, if you give the parents CASH MONEY OR a debt card to buy the kids food, what's to guarantee that is what it will be spent on?? That is a age old problem with child support, and many men have served time in prison for not paying child support because of it, they are referred to as dead beat dads, truth is, what the inmates told me personally, their ex's spend the money on cars and drugs while their kids go hungry and half naked. With the dad in prison ,not working or paying, the state looks after the kids and sees the kids get better treatment. Women can be just as fucked up as men when it comes to taking responsibility's.

Another thing,who is guaranteeing the kids get nutritious meals during the summer on the gov's dime? they may be getting cold oat meal like my mother made me eat all the time.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 08:23 other posts 
Phart, every household, no matter how poor, has a microwave. Hot lunches are a breeze. One can of ravioli, one tv dinner, one frozen pizza makes a hot lunch, but, let's say Mama makes peanut butter sandwiches or something similar. Don't forget breakfast. No matter how cheap it is, those meals will cost at least $40/month. That's an extra $40 that comes out of the food budget for a poor family. The effort to help that family for free 3 months is so minimal, why not do it? Just the money to supply one load of munitions to the Ukraine could feed all the children for one year.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 15:16 other posts 
Maybe instead of giving all that food to the illegals in new york to be thrown out,it could be given to US CITIZENS that are hungry and poor.Food is already bought and paid for and being wasted.
I agree,most anything could be done with the money besides sending russian missile fodder over seas.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 09:37 other posts 
Well, yeah, and the moon should be cut up to make grilled cheese sandwiches
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 10:07 other posts 
I like grilled cheese with cream of tomato soup
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 14:14 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 10:02 other posts 
I remember back when i was working in 92, 1 of the black men that I worked with, had a crippled son and he worked sometimes 3 jobs to make ends meet, he would buy food stamps from people for 50 cent on the dollar to make his money go further. It was not "legal" or "right" but the dope heads that got the food stamps, they only wanted dope and alcohol ,so the money was more important to them.
That's why there aren't "stamps" anymore, it's a card. harder to "sell".
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 11:53 other posts 
That’s true everywhere of any race, so what? Is that suppose to prove children don’t need government help?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 08:20 other posts 
Even right wing magazines make fun of the nazi bufoon:

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:05 other posts 
I am so disgusted with New York,as much as that man did for that state,and they turn their backs on him and try to make his life miserable,I hope the illegals burn that place to the ground.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:06 other posts 
You mean stole from it?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:58 other posts 

"Nov 1, 1986 - New York City, New York, U.S. - Donald Trump holds the red ribbon steady while Olympic ice skating champion Dorothy Hamill and Scott Hamilton cut it during a gala ceremony down in the sunken, tree-shrouded gulch just off Central Park South to celebrate the finished renovation of the Wollman Ice-Skating Rink in Central Park. Trump paid for the entire renovation out of his own pocket, with the understanding that he'd be reimbursed upon completion up to an agreed-upon limit. The finished rink came in at US1.95 million, Trump said, which was US750,000 below the limit. Photographer: Scott Mc Kiernan/ZUMAPRESS"

Under budget?? did you notice that?

No man has went thru life without doing some good for the world, Hitler was a evil man,but even his tyranny brought the autobahn,the Volkswagon,and if truth was known,probably the jet engine.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 11:49 other posts 
The finished rink came in at US1.95 million, Trump said, which was US750,000 below the limit.
Sure, while he’s under indictment for fleecing the City over $340 million in taxes. What a guy. Every city needs one like him. NOT
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 14:54 other posts 
He fucked up the city so much that even wall street crooks don't like him. They stopped lending him money. That's why trump had to kiss putin's ass.
You had to go back to 1986, to find something decent that he has supposedly done. Your whole argument for why wealthy people should pay as little taxes as possible,
is that those wealthy people will then use their money for good deeds and investing into the economy. If that is it, then you're wrong.
Tax those selfish assholes like Trump 10 times more than now, and after everyone has free healthcare, free education and affordable housing, there's still enough money left to keep up all the Ice-Skating facilities.
You don't need those wealthy people, who think they deserve your adoration, for once in their lifetime paying a fraction of their money for something decent.

Yes, Hitler was an evil man, but he needed to do a lot more to get his followers to follow him, than Trump needs to do, to get you to follow him. Trump didn't bring the autobahn, the Volkswagon or the jet engine. He built some miles of wall, to keep out the people he told you to hate and fear, and nothing else.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 17:37 other posts 
You aren't dealing with the crime and desease and issues the illegals are bringing here so you think we have to be told to hate them. I don't hate them persay,I just don't want them here,if they are capable of being asset's why not be asset's to their home country instead of coming here and straining our system.
Your idea of taxing the rich takes away all motivation to excell in life, as a kid being able to look up to someone like Trump Or Elon musk, is the motivation to become educated and work yourself towards that goal.
Tax takes away the rewards of that effort,making it moot,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 04:01 other posts 
The crime and the disease is exactly the thing that I'm referring to.
I'm sure there is some crime associated with illegal immigrants,
but they do less of it, than what's average for Americans.
The disease is a stupid idea. Literally stolen from Hitler's playbook.
In any case, illegals are a problem, because they compete with Americans.
Their exploitation increases your exploitation. As soon as you legalize them,
they are working just as hard, to do the jobs that are now done by illegals.
But then they get exploited a bit less and so would natural-born citizens.

Their home countries are a shithole, there are no jobs. Often, the US had
a big part to play in their decline. You're still sanctioning Venezuela to death.
The US is customer of their drug lords and the supplier of their guns.
Your drug lords are supporting their drug lords, to crush those countries.

Closing the border is a nonsense solution to the problem of illegal employment.
DeSantis criminalized the illegals. As a result they all left Florida and now their economy took a massive hit. If you don't find a solution for all the jobs that are now done by illegals, then no one picks your fruit and vegetables anymore.

Democrats want to solve that by legalizing those workers. Republicans have no solutions, they just lie to you that Democrats created that problem.
Republicans created that problem, by deregulation and gutting labor inspection
on employers, who can use illegals without getting punished for it.
If you actually manage to close the border, who will do all those jobs?
What happened in Florida, will just happen everywhere.
You need those immigrants, you just need to LEGALIZE them.
That's why Trump is lying to you. He would create a missive job shortage.
Or he would just keep letting the illegals in, through the holes in the wall
and blame Democrats for letting them in.

Your ideas don't motivate anyone, it just keeps the wealthy on top and everyone else in poverty. Trump and Elon Musk WERE ALREADY VERY RICH. Any idiot could have done what Trump did and Elon Musk just made some lucky guesses.
Anyone with half a brain can see how incredibly stupid your wealthy people are.
It's because they are the children of generations of inbred wealthy people.
Sometimes their dad was smart, but they are then the sons and daughters of a smart dad and a dumb gold-digging girl with good looks and big tits.
Intelligence is partly hereditary, so they get part of their brain from their mother.
They are dumber than many poor people, but just got a head-start of miles.
Without their money, they would have been burgerflippers or carpenters at best.
That means that you don't have the best brains leading companies but dumb-asses and average Joe Schmoes. That is damaging and dangerous.

Your system takes away the education you talk about, from many smart kids.
They could be the actual geniuses improving the world, but without it, they are stuck in mediocre jobs. Some of them might find their way out eventually, but most won't. The real problem is for all the average people. With education they can make the best of their mediocre brain, making the best of your economy. Without education, they are stuck doing simple production work or driving jobs, who will be replaced by robots. The US cannot prevent that, because the rest of the world will do it.
The US wouldn't be able to compete, if they didn't do it too. It's already happening. The quality of life of Americans has been declining for decades. Didn't you notice?

That's caused by your ideology. The quality of life is improving in countries that you call 'liberal', like most European countries. My country is actually stagnating, due to the damage of decades of right-wing policies; privatization and deregulation.
Social democrats built up our country, then right-wingers brought poverty back.
Now that populist right-wingers came to power, it will probably get worse.
Stupid voters, crushing their own future, just like you. Trust liars, get crushed.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 09:29 other posts 
How many genius's drive garbage trucks in your country?
Interview them and find out how smart they are.
If a kid is smart ,and displays it as a young child, they will excel in school and get scholarships and be educated. No 1 can take away intelligence ,it is within some and not in others.
Trump and Elon do not need to be smart, if you ever watched some of Elons interviews, you will hear him explain, he does not have to know everything, he can hire people that know. That's where the money comes in ,he has it, he can invest in those that are WORTH the investment, to make even more money.

Let's go back in history,
I wonder why Albert didn't just go to work at the local grocery store as a bag boy? After all, all kids are smart according to you.

Elon had a college debt of 100,000 dollars, why did he go to college,he coulda drove a truck. I mean,all kids are smart according to you.

My point is, not everyone is capable of making use of a college education, be it free or a million dollars. you have to be intelligent from birth and expand on it.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 10:07 other posts 
That’s not true, Phart. Anyone can succeed in college. Some have to work harder. What determines who goes to college is the person’s wants and opportunities. If someone is attracted to fixing cars then that’s what they will probably do. All college does is teach you about the generalities of the profession you want to work in. The real learning happens after, when you start WORKING in your profession.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 15:17 other posts 
I can't agree with anyone being able to succeed in college. it requires a base to build on.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Besides,you send some one like leo to college he would be pushing the professor out of his way to get to the chaulk board to 'splain it his way.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#182

Show It Off