Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #111

Pages:  #1... #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 20,Oct,22 07:51
From NewsBreak - 7 Bizarre Things Floridians Do During A Cold Front

only registered users can see external links

🥶🥶😈

By #610414 19,Oct,22 07:26
Dgraff posted in Bella!'s thread:
"I was watching for it that’s why I would never verify her" referring to me (CAT)

@CAT"
Dgraff, what did you mean? I never expected you to verify me. You know what Mountain Man? You run hot and cold. One minute you are friendly and the next you are not. 👿
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 09:08 other posts 
What can I say I guess I’m getting old and misery is setting in I just don’t like sneaky stuff and you know as well as I know sooner or later you will be using woodys account if you all ready haven’t you were mentored by the most deceitful account on this site lixsipsucket so don’t take it personally if I watch everything like a hawk she had other friends that had duplicate accounts and were deceitful with me
By #610414 19,Oct,22 10:22
Go right ahead. Watch all you want. What I will say is that 1st, you are making an erroneous assumption when it comes to being mentored by Lix. It's understandable due to your dislike of Lix. The 2nd is you are making accusations about me and Charlie's future conduct.
Let me start by saying that I don't give a f...k about your problems with Lix or her friends. You and I have butted heads because I was friends with Lix and defended her when she was attacked by you or other members. YOU came after me first and, being the lady that I am, I went bonkers. Lix, was just an on-line friend. That's it. She did not offer any advice nor did I ask for any. I started defending Lix before we were friends. I didn't like how a woman was referred to as the walrus or any other derogatory way anymore than me being called Saggy Tits. You may not believe this, but, some of us are free thinkers. We don't need ANYBODY to tell us how to think, act, or fight our battles. Heck, not even Charlie gets to tell me how to act or what to do.
Charlie got it into his head he wants to share my experience here, on the site, again. I can't stop him nor would I want to. Since we are here, it would be dumb not to work together. I am not a great supporter of the site, but, I am a paying member and also buy points several times a year. That gives me the right, raccording to site rules, to spend my points as I see fit. Charlie can do as he likes with his points too.
If you noticed, Charlie was upfront with whom he was in your "friend's" thread. Now, YOU tell me what can we possibly get out of both being members. I know many members communicate using PMs and other means. I know some of you have little groups that come up with "unusual plans aimed at other members". I don't do that. I'm a member of this site for exposure, enjoyment of the obvious delights, chatting one-on-one with interesting people, and discussions about politics and other subjects. I'm not here to see if Bela uses her pussy or weather you like cock more or less than pussy. What you see is what you get. Oh, BTW, I almost forgot...... the emoji. 👿
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 10:54 other posts 
Thank you for your up front reply but thinking back I’m sure you can see why I am cautious I’m a 10 year veteran of this site I’ve seen it all and nothing surprises me
By #610414 19,Oct,22 11:12
Be cautious. It's always smart to be that way, but, don't go looking for what's not there.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 11:21 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 11:44 other posts 
Do you really think this "cuckoo for coconuts" is telling the truth? She's blowing smoke up your ass, AGAIN. Just reflect on ALL the personalities she's been over the years, think about the hateful names those personalities used to attack members with and in the end, they were just her. Remember, a leopard never changes its spots. And as for "Charlie" being "upfront" about "whom he was in your 'friends' thread", I will remind members that prior to me calling WOODY58 out for being "Charlie", there were 2 dick pics posted, one was that of a mature male and the other of a male much younger in years. The younger picture was removed and replaced with the one featuring Candy wearing her clip on ponytail with her "What Happened To Baby Jane" bow.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 12:08
And what's wrong about attaching hated people (at the time) with hateful names? Don't you use ALLEY CAT and cuckoo for coconuts? Changing your site name is not a NO-NO. The site allows it and they charge a good amount of points. You say you can always know it's me, then, what's the problem? What is it with you? Why do you get so involved with me? And why are you bringing Charlie into this discussion? Why don't you take it up with him? If I read right, he did explain it to you, but, if you have a beef with me because Charlie rejoined the site, aren't you being ridiculous?
Now, let me tell you something. I had cancer cells in my uterus when I was in my late thirties. My grandmother died of uterine cancer at an early age. My doctor adviced I get a complete hysterectomy. I've been on meds ever since. One of the side effects, but not the onyone, is I developed alopecia or loss of hair. The crown and back of my head has very little hair left. That's the reason for the ponytails. I have expensive wigs for dressing up but, for everyday use, cheap hairpieces are the way to go. I go through 8 to 10 per year at a cost of about $40 each and they seldom last more than 3 or 4 washings. The good wigs I send to a salon to clean and style. So please do me a favor, keep your opinions about my fake hair to yourself and I won't talk about your glass eye.👿
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 12:38 other posts 
Oh, my goodness, you're so sensitive about your CVS purchased Toni Brattin clip on ponytail and floofy bow! Yet you have no sensitivity when it comes to referring to other members as "DIRTY FILTHY JEW", "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" or "BITCH WITCH". Well, I'll be! And as far as your uterine cancer, it was fortunate that you were able to birth your 5 or 6 children prior to being diagnosed. Sorry to hear that you had such a catastrophic illness if in fact that you did. And if memory serves me correctly, I recall you speaking about a heart issue that you had. In case you forgot about that health issue, just visit Sir-Skittles page to find the internet picture you uploaded and claimed it was you.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 17:20
I have 3 children. I was 20 when my 1st son was born, 23 when my daughter was born, and 28 when my 2nd son was born.

This is from Amazon:

Hair u wear
Hairdo Style-able Synthetic Ponytail, R25 Ginger Blonde, 18-inchHairdo Style-able Synthetic Ponytail, R25 Ginger Blonde, 18-inch
1 Count (Pack of 1)
Purchased 9 times.Last purchased on May 13, 2022
4.1 out of 5 stars 65
3 offers from $39.90

"DIRTY FILTHY JEW", "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" or "BITCH WITCH "are names I've used about members I was mad about, and, no, I have no "sensitivity" about it. Do you?
All right, let's put this to rest once and for all. It was not me who had the triple bypass. It was Charlie and it happened on 4/2020. Since then he's had a pacemaker installed, had two heart valves replaced with porcine valves and had an ablation of the heart. During this time he was in the hospital twice for congestive heart failure. So what?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 19:07 other posts 
This picture is what you posted and claimed to be you. When Sir-Skittles exposed your falsehood after finding the picture to be plucked from the internet. Once exposed, you withdrew the picture from your page and uploaded what is now only found on Sir-Skittles page. Bottom line, you have a difficult time being tactful and/or nice as well as a difficult time telling the truth.

/z5c99c59cgmrpic.html
By #610414 19,Oct,22 20:27
I guess I couldn’t distinguish the sex of my husband from mine. Sue me. Hahaha. There’s a shortage of tact in this site and in particular, in your thread. All right, you got it off your chest. Feeling better? BTW, the member you just mentioned in this post is better known as “The Botched Abortion “. You should use his proper handle. He also stole another one of my pics. The one where I’m visiting my Dad’s gravesite at a national cemetery for veterans. What he said about my Dad…… that you conveniently skip over. It’s amazing that you take umbrage over some silly names but you don’t seem to care about the defamation of a man that served honorably in a time of war. Then again…..that’s you.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 20:43 other posts 
Years ago, you were reported for deletion for posting an internet picture that you apparently were trying imitate or emulate. Back then, you used the same excuse, you "couldn’t distinguish" the difference. You seem to have difficulty in distinguishing so much, some folks may begin to think that you're a habitual liar! Hahaha!

If you want to continue to believe that Sir-Skittles is "The Botched Abortion", don't lose sight of your handle as being "The Saggy Granny"
By #610414 19,Oct,22 22:03
I don’t. I don’t like the name but it’s accurate. After all, I’m 70. What’s your excuse?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 22:27 other posts 
European vs American suburbs.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 12:34 other posts 
Why do American suburb look so incredibly boring?
What is the use of all that grass in front of the house?
Are they ever going to sit there? It looks like just a hassle to keep up.
If we have a property of 10,000 square feet, we want it as our backyard.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 13:40 other posts 
having a front lawn or yard is a pleasure and it give the house a colorful look. proper Maintenace gives the home a distinctive look. I can't tell the difference in those cramped "domiciles" in europe. and the only mentally engaging thing I see in europe is constantly have to watch for pedestrians and bicycles.
that crap in europe is cramped, claustrophobic looking. And no way to pickup any speed to get anywhere. And my God what do those poor people in europe do for privacy??
I am so thankful I don't live in such a noisy, cramped environment.
How can you enjoy any freedom in such tight quarters? You could hear the neighbor fart 6 houses down!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 17:17 other posts 
The point was, why make it such a BORING front lawn?
The fact that they are that large is less surprising to me.
Maybe Americans just like the minimalist look. Europeans don't.
And I said IF we have a property of 10,000 square feet...
Than we are also pretty stacked with money, because land is expensive.
Maybe that is the reason why we don't waste it on useless grass.
But more important, we want to personalize our houses.
The American suburbs in the video looked like owners would still get lost
after living in their neighborhood for years.

You're right that most suburbs in Europe look more cramped, especially in The Netherlands. But that's because we have a 14 times higher population density.
But you're wrong that it's noisy. Most neighborhoods are not along the main roads.
The majority is build in area's of 50 to hundreds of houses on winding roads where
the maximum speed is 10 miles/hr and where children are playing.

Most of those houses are on around 1500 square feet plots.
Still, there are lots of houses on plots of 10,000 square feet too.
And I think they look less boring. But look for yourself:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 16:26 other posts 
they all look the same,
no class at all.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 22:19 other posts 
this is suburbs of detroit.

san Fransico treat.

new york

none of which I would want to live in.
and trust me,this 6 acres,looks very little like the other homes around it.As i enjoy landscaping as a hobby,and did it for income for years.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 07:32 other posts 
They all look shit.
San Fransico doesn't look boring and also not decrepit.
If there also are restaurants, shops, a cinema, a theater and neighborhood associations there, than it looks like a place where I could live.

The alternative for grassy lots with homes in the middle on a grid road network
is not necessarily a slum. In most of our villages, every house is different, there are
no straight road to find, but they are perfectly maintained and the people are a friendly community. We have several of those villages close-by and visit them when the weather is nice, just for a walk or a bike ride or geocaching. Then we to sit on a terrace, eating an ice-cream or a piece of cake. The villagers still have time to talk to people, when you sit down on a bench. Life is great there, if you value peace and quiet. Our mid-size cities are a bit more lively and your only worry is traffic. It's a pleasant but busy environment. There are areas of tranquility, but commerce and entertainment are in walking distance.

There are poorer neighborhoods, but it's safe to walk there. If you know the local dealer you can buy drugs in a few minutes and you have to lock your bike and door. No one gives you a second look, unless they know you, but your life is not in peril.
It's the big cities where the poor neighborhoods are less friendly. There are areas where getting robbed is a possibility, but there are no places in The Netherlands where you risk getting killed for being white. We have around 125 murders per year
in our country. A large part are young people during nightlife and the rest is drugs related, between criminals. Sometimes they kill innocent people by mistake. Sometimes they kill someone like Peter R. de Vries or a lawyer or a prosecutor.
Our Princess Amalia is under threat, because organized crime wants to act out revenge on society. Since I don't wear a Rolex and I don't look like any of the murder target groups, my chance to get robbed or murdered is negligible. Therefore, I feel completely safe, where ever I go.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 10:42
Unfortunately, in this country, we have too many firearms. Being assaulted with a gun is a possibility, but, the threat of being caught inside a shootout is much higher. GUNS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED. The second amendment to our Constitution is NUTS and should be repealed.
By #610414 18,Oct,22 08:34
Ananas, the traditional American home is a lot with a home in the middle. The front and rear yard is grassy and , usually, landscaped. The front yard would have a white picket fence, mostly to keep the 2.5 children safely in the yard. This is what has been the dream home sold by developers in the suburbs. Boring? Maybe, but, that's why we have the cities to go have fun. You should also not forget that all these neighborhoods have a business hub where all types of businesses are located, either in an enclosed mall or what we call a strip mall. There you'll find stores of all types and entertainment. I live in Miami/Dade County, Florida, USA. The neighborhood I live in is as you think it is , but, the vegetation and construction is all tropical. There are several hubs where I can go have fun, enjoy world class restaurants, and shop. I can also go and sit on an outside caffee and have a Cuban cafecito. This is not a walking city but I can drive to South Beach and mingle with fun people. What I want to say is that it's not enough to look at one section of a city. Look at the whole.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 12:55 other posts 
Yea ,you can't cherry pick any particular part of the US and think it is all the same.
I just posted some random stuff above to indicate that not all suburbs are neat and clean and safe. Some suburbs I don't have enough ammo to drive thru and feel safe. Much less live there.
Some people like myself out here where I live have gardens, barns, livestock, hobbys ,workshops.
We raised dairy goats when i was growing up and now those sheds are used for storage of my gardening equipment and lawn Maintenace equipment i use here at home and to earn extra cash. There is no way I could live the life I choose in a suburb or city.I would go bonkers with nothing to do,no shop to do hobby work in,no garden large enough to fire up the tractor and till it and so on.
Those people that choose to live in those tiny domiciles, they are a entirely different breed and also have very little resources if they needed to provide for themselves.
I can grow some of my food if need be.
There is absolutly nothing to do in the big city but go there to get food or clothes or shop supplys. So noisy,dirty,congested.
By #610414 18,Oct,22 13:01
We are all different and thank Him for that. The guys have had a hunting cabin in Central Florida (Marion County) for years. The area is very rural. Almost all have livestock, be it goats, sheep or cows. It's another way of life and one that is peaceful and rustic. I'd go bonkers if I had to live there all the time, then again, New York would do the same
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 09:36 other posts 
Fortunately, we are all different. Some Dutch people like to live on a farm or in a small village, 'where everybody knows your name'. Other Dutch people like living in the center of Amsterdam, where a car is impossible to park and is also completely useless, because walking is faster. They use the bike 90% of the time and public transport the other 10%. They don't understand that I like owning a car and that I felt disabled when I didn't have one for a few days.
I don't think I would go mad in a small village, but I would get a horrible burnout from living in Amsterdam. I live in a mid-sized city in the suburbs, where I can take my walk every day, without getting deaf or having to wait at the traffic light to cross the street.
In the 70's and 80's, we had a build style that was similar. They were called Vinex-neighborhoods. 'Vinex' was an abbreviation for 'Vierde Nota Ruimtelijke Ordening Extra', translating into 'Fourth Memorandum on Spatial Planning Extra'. It was a strategy of efficiently building safe, comfortable neighborhoods. They are similar in principle as your traditional suburbs, but not as spacious as your neighborhoods, because land is scarce and expensive. We sacrificed agricultural land for housing the rapidly growing population. They called it 'raked perfection'. Those Vinex suburbs are doing fine, crime is really low there and people are happy.
However, the Dutch stopped designing neighborhoods like that, because young people moved away and the Vinex-neighborhoods were aging. Young Dutch people found them incredibly boring. They wanted more vibrant, individualized, mixed planning neighborhoods, that don't look like they were designed by one architect with OCD and dropped down all at once. They preferred neighborhoods that look like a village that evolved over hundreds of years. Since the housing prices skyrocketed most young people don't care much anymore, as long as they have a roof over their head.
The yuppies still eagerly throw down 2 million for a 1200 square feet, 2 bedroom,
1 floor, 250 years old, renovated canal house apartment, with a roof terrace in the center of Amsterdam, over a Vinex-house that's twice as big, with a big garden,
close to the center of Zoetermeer, for a quarter to less than a third of the price.
[Zoetermeer is a 1000+ year old city, that was planned as an expansion area
in 1965 and therefore is known as the quintessential Vinex-location]

A classic Vinex-neighborhood:

I grew up in a Vinex-neighborhood. It was built in the late 70's, but designed a little less boring. Not by an autistic person with an angle ruler on graph paper, like on the aerial photo, but by someone with a bit more imagination. It had the winding roads, I talked about before, several playgrounds and areas with water and green. My girlfriend grew up in an house on top of the mall. When we went house shopping, we looked in Zoetermeer too. She said she would become very depressed in a Vinex-neighborhood and wanted something a bit more lively. We found something we like; a modern, well insulated house, with a big backyard (by Dutch standards), in a residential area that has evolved over the last 60 years. There is a big supermarket at crawling distance, several shops and restaurants at walking distance and several shopping centers a short bike ride away. Our house is however close to a main road with a maximum speed of 20 mph. The front of the house is noisy, which requires getting used to when sleeping with the window open, but the back garden is an oasis of tranquility with a wide area of water and green up to about 130 feet from our house, the next building 220 feet away and no public roads in between.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 09:37
It seems like a nice place. Many of our newer neighborhoods have houses that look alike. We call them cookie cutter neighborhoods. I much prefer my type of neighborhood. It's the type that has evolved throughout the years. Every home is unique and personalized by the owner. The trees are fully grown and the landscaping is well thought out.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 09:55 other posts 
the cookie cutter homes around here tend to be built with lower grade materials and all look the same except the doors will be on the other side.
Garages hardly big enough for a baby coach much less a real car.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 10:36
They ARE cheap construction. And they have the appeal of stale bread.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 21:18 other posts 
St biden at it again.
that gal in russia gets all the attention and this poor guy just gets forgotten about.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 19:19 other posts 
I love julie's fat pussy lips

[deleted image]
By #610414 18,Oct,22 08:35
🌹🌹
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 18:52 other posts 
I know you appreciate art!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 19:16 other posts 
Leaders of democracies increasingly echo Putin in authoritarian tilt

Bolsonaro, Meloni, Trump, Orban, etc. all look up to Putin and hate democracy. Like Putin, they want to establish fascism.
By #610414 18,Oct,22 08:41
Putin wants to go back to the old USSR system. Those others want to emulate Generalisimo Franco of Spain. They can say whatever they want about "saving their country". The truth is they all want to have all the power to rule in their way.😠😠😠
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 18:51 other posts 
There's a moral, political and educational decline everywhere. From the thugs of Trump to the killers of Putin and the fascists of Sweden. Homo sapiens is in deep shit.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 08:24 other posts 
It's amazing that not even a billion dollar fine will deter white supremacist reactionary nazis from their hatred.

CAT, you're one of the Americans I recognise as Americans. Why is the US now full of vermin-like people? Why those thugs? What's caused such a decline in a great culture? Is it lack of education? Is it that rich get richer and the poor become more destitute?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 11:22 other posts 
Where is your money tree and can I have some seed?
By #610414 17,Oct,22 09:52
Leo, all cultures go through periods of "adjustment". I believe we are going through one of these periods. The reasons are hard to define, but, several key ones, have surfaced at the same time. Education is no longer a goal. Success now is measured in dollars and cents, however, because of some examples of success without a degree, young people skip secondary school or college and try to go for the dollar. Most end up in a mediocre life. There's a bleak future where there's little income and no hope to advance. They resent this and these people are looking for a way out. Along comes a "Trump" promising he knows how to beat the system and willing to share that knowledge with this group of disgruntled voters. The vermin-like people, the thugs, the ungrateful rich, they've always been there. Most people are decent and just, but, hunger for a better life or even better food makes people become jaded to the establishment, and so, we get a Trump elected. Why? Because when a group of people become disgusted with their lot in life, they start to look for reasons (excuses). Illegals are taking my jobs. Foreigners work for less. Blacks get more help than me. The rich keep us down so they can get richer.
We, Americans, have passed through similar periods. We overcame them and I believe, with all my heart, we will succeed to overcome this period of malaise, too. I know we lost some of the shine, the trust, the honor, but, Baby, don't count us out. We are coming back.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 10:14 other posts 
So strange how even you can see the issues but have such a warped view of the only candidate in a long time that even tried to fix any of it.
It requires business sense to fix the issues we have because ,as you mentioned, the issue is MONEY and lack thereof.
being concerned about gender studies, abortion, equity and all that stuff,will not fix the economic divide.
working to get Better schools that actually TEACH the trades,and lay a foundation of knowledge to build on like we had 30 years ago and before is a good start.
By #610414 17,Oct,22 11:01
Phart, trying and succeeding are two different things. I just don't see what a man that was unsuccessful at maintaining several businesses could do to bring up the standard of living for many people with mediocre life's, and, he didn't. Trump went through a whole presidency, four years, and all he has to show for it is a bunch of misteps and possible illegal problems. The thing is that he's no longer president, even Marjorie Taylor Green said so.
Everyone is concerned with the money in their pocket, but, it's not the only concern. What about all that other stuff? What about abortion, you ask? If a woman needs or wants an abortion, for whatever reason, that is a legitimate concern for her.
What about if I'm black and need a mortgage, you ask? Banks use redlining to keep from lending money to blacks. It's much harder for me to own a home.
What about if I don't feel like a woman or you don't feel like a man, you ask? If that happened to me I would start acting like a man. Why? That's not the question. The question is why not? And who's business is it anyway except mine? If I want to use the men's bathroom and use a stall to pee, that's my choice.
These, and many more issues, are the reasons we, as a people, need to get involved with them. Your problem with men using Duck Tape to tape their package between their crack, is just that, your problem.
The area of the country I live in has several public and private trade schools that provide excellent training for many trades, and if that weren't enough, all the trade unions provide apprenticeships. The only hangup is getting young people to use them.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 14:10 other posts 
"Higher share of African-American and Latino have completed foreclosures: nearly 8% for both groups, compared to 4.5% for whites. 17% of Latino homeowners and 11% of African- American homeowners have lost their home to foreclosure or are at imminent risk, compared to 7% of white homeowners."

I couldn't help but google the issue of blacks and home loans. and just as I thought ,a history of not paying is what prompts the difficulty. Not being mean or racist, but just trying not to LOOSE MONEY.

It is my business when someone decides their body don't fit their emotions.it causes healthcare and health insurance cost to climb. Directly affecting me and others that don't have a issue with body positivity.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 13:36 other posts 
St biden, election interference.

OH my, imagine that,st biden interfering with a election.
Why? Um, Let's hope the republicans regain the capitol so we can have hearings and perhaps get some impeachment going.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 13:05 other posts 
Well my goodness, Saint biden did try to do something about oil.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 19:10 other posts 
To little to late
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 20:36 other posts 

By #680315 14,Oct,22 12:04
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

What does usa owns every thing own by other country..
By #610414 14,Oct,22 16:30
It's our fault. The reasons are many but, the main one is that operational costs are cheaper in other countries.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 20:28 other posts 
and what might it be that runs up operational cost I wonder? could it be over regulation by our government?
Could it be expensive labor because of greedy unions?
Could it be the high cost of non union labor because of excessive minimum wage requirements for menial labor requiring little education or responsibility?
By #610414 15,Oct,22 09:51
Phart, all of that, yes, but, the main reason is that Americans will prostitute themselves over $5. They rather buy foreign manufactured goods than be loyal to a home grown product. 👿
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:29 other posts 
The sad thing is,the products I have bought lately that were American made,SUCKED quality wise.
I can't remember exactly what it was a couple weeks ago that just gave up the ghost right out of the box,and it was US made.
I will think of it and edit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 19:14 other posts 
We don’t make any thing in America anymore well we do make cardboard boxes that the other countries buy to package their products in its so sad
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 20:34 other posts 
Alot of stuff is "Assembled in the US with global parts."
Harley Davidson is 1 that comes to mind along with the lower end Ingersol Rand air compressors.
When I bought my Quincy back in 2010,it was totally US made and has held up well. I think even that company has stooped to global parts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   ...#195

Show It Off