Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #112

Pages:  #1... #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   ...#183

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 17:30 other posts 
You scolded me for calling disney a amusement park. Some people are no longer amused.
only registered users can see external links
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Jul,22 12:24 other posts 
A customer has to be satisfied with what he gets for his money. I don't see anything wrong with that

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 20:18 other posts 
[deleted image]

Love fucking her.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 09:41 other posts 
English around the world.
N.B. We should include showitoff.

By biggg [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 13:21 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 17:28 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 14:09 other posts 
Its [sic] true. This site has it's [sic] engrish [sic] speakers as well. Examples:

By phart [Ignore] 2hr ago other posts 
"So this is how ukraine thanks America and it's citizens for it's help to over come the russian invasion?"

By phart [Ignore] 1mo ago other posts 
"I hope more states go thru with at least trying to get away from washington and it's bullshit before it's to late."

I'm not going to talk about nukular [weapons]. Wherever you mention that people think your [sic] an anti-gun person; they don't realize that it might be a matter of you're [sic] integrity.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 09:56 other posts 
Nothing here.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 09:51 other posts 
Sorting coloured balls.
Can you guess the trick?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 09:47 other posts 
Mechanics and Music:

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 18:41 other posts 
07/18/22
14 mass shootings this last weekend
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 18:44 other posts 
how many black people were shot or killed in chicago?
you seldom hear about it because they have strict gun laws and still have alot of the black on black killing
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 19:34 other posts 
I didn't know color of skin was important to die in a mass shooting. But then, again, you couldn't care less if the victims were black
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 21:25 other posts 
never said anything of the sort.
Just asking because although we hear often of the mass shootings,shootings happen everyday in chicago and since they involve black on black NO ONE ELSE bothers to mention them.
Don't you find that odd? I am asking,but yet,no one else is,that claims I have the problem????????
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 07:10 other posts 
Okay, Phart, now you mentioned it. We'll add those to all the other mass shootings done by whites to whites.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 12:12 other posts 
By sherryann [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 20:50 other posts 
You don't hear about it because MSM only reports on white shooters, (like in Highland Park Illinois, less than an hours drive from Chicago). They want you to think whites are the majority of shooters, but anyone living in Chicago knows that's not true.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 21:27 other posts 
And your point is ?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 22:01 other posts 
the point I am trying to make is the news makes the shootings into a racial issue.To further divide us.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 08:11 other posts 
BS. A shooting is a shooting. Anything else is a cop out
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:13 other posts 
Armed citizen was not the only person with a gun at the Greenwood Park Mall shooting. The first victim killed had one, too

I guess needing a firearm for protection went out the window
"You don't hear about it because MSM only reports on white shooters"

I think it's more the quantity of victims.
If there are only one or two, nobody cares anymore.
It only reaches the news, if it's many innocent victims at once.

It's true that more black men (not many women) are convicted of murder than white men (also not many women). But there are not many MASS murders committed by black men. They just tend to be more specific with their killing. Just one at the time and not everyone they see in a school or store. The news doesn't take time to report on just one victim. Then they would be doing nothing else all day.
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 12:35 other posts 
A2x ,sorry had to shorten your name. Your last sentence rings true, makes sense. I actually was only commenting on the area I'm familiar with.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 07:12 other posts 
I guess it would be alright to you if it was white kill1ng white
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 05:50 other posts 
Who cares let this crazy woken world self destruct it’s a lame ride anyway and I want to get off
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 08:08 other posts 
Hey, get off, already. Living life is preferable to not living life, but, it's your choice
"Who cares let this crazy woken world self destruct.."

What is the woke stuff that you get annoyed by then?
Because, don't you fall in one of those LGBTQIA+ letters?
I wouldn't just assume that you are less or more straight than me,
but it looks like you have a lot more 'varied' sexual experiences than me.
You at least seem to be spending time with people of some LGBTQIA+ determination.
Aren't you of the opinion that they should be treated the same as everyone else and can life their life how they want, without government obstruction or suffering hostility?
Because that's all that being 'woke' means to me.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 15:35 other posts 
those folks have been in the world for century's. The "woke" thing to me means some are trying to throw up in our faces as if normal people are the bad 1's and they are not.
I seriously doubt the folks that have been members of that "community" for a long time even like the fuss being raised,they were living their lives,working and supporting themselves just fine,that is part of the reason they weren't noticed.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 08:40 other posts 
"The "woke" thing to me means some are trying to throw up in our faces"
And are those personal experiences or just what you heard?

Because, I just never had any negative experience with any person who was openly (or not) LGBTQIA+ and there have been enough around me as neighbors, friends and colleagues. No problem what so ever or at least not because of their sexuality. They are humans just like everyone else, with 'Boons and Flaws' just like everyone else.

In my country, TV programs are pretty woke. There is often a gay or lesbian couple in whatever program contains couples. And there are many show hosts openly gay. Not even have I accepted it, but I think it adds to the shows. Shows contain people for a reason; we like to watch other people and preferably interesting people. I think differences are interesting.
I remember only hearing one person ever complaining about it and that was my brother in law. But that was a long time ago and I think exposure 'normalized' it for him too. I'm sure this was the goal of our liberal media and you probably feel strongly apposed. But, can you explain why that would make the world self destruct?

I see humanity self destructing (the world is only a victim of this),
but it's not due to liberal goals.
Chicago is also in the US and still has 27.8% gun ownership. Not the lowest in the US.

In all of Europe combined, there were 5 mass shootings so far in 2022.
You have three times as many in one weekend?!?

"Are Chicago’s gun laws the strictest in the United States? Not anymore."
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 13:47 other posts 
Very interesting.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 14:15 other posts 
Live updates: 3 shot dead at Maquoketa Caves State Park; alleged gunman also dead

One more time. 😠😠
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 15:37 other posts 
Authorities suspect that a man fatally shot three people before killing himself.

Well at least he won't hurt anyone else will he?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 19:29 other posts 
And the used gun market is hot. Think about it. It's a tried firearm and found that it worked.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 08:48 other posts 
On January 6, 2021, @ 2pm, this country became another banana republic. Thanks Mr Trump.
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

😞😠🥵
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 13:28 other posts 
we became a clothing store??
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 13:42 other posts 
And the whole world watched in disbelief.
And some said they get what they were doing to other countries in the past.
And China rejoiced.
And Russia thought they are better.
And the crack in democracy sounded very loud.
And Americans bought more guns.
And mass shootings increased.
And white supremacists thought they had seized power.
And many Americans started wishing an American broken into independent countries.
And America's enemies gave those Americans navy virtual awards.
And the scum of the earth suddenly thought they have a voice.
And suddenly Muslim fundamentalists weren't any more America's enemies.
And the word terrorism assumed new meaning and dimension.
And people looked at America imploding from within, by those who thought they're defending their country.

Such is the beginning of the collapse of an empire. Historically, empires collapse from within: Rome, Byzantium, Ottoman, etc.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I still don't think that those American traitors (who call themselves patriots) represent America but you you got to watch out because they're far too many now. And it doesn't take long before they bring the country into its knees. China is lurking, happily enjoying what these "patriots" have achieved: a major crack in democracy.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 13:27 other posts 

450 bucks for 59,000 families.

By southsidestud [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 01:25 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 13:38 other posts 
well, cat,I guess you will be rooting for iran now?

All bullshit aside,it is sad that America allows countries like that to publicly threaten our former leaders without any accountability. biden should at the very least be sanctioning iran or sending in bombs or something. They could just as well be after him for some reason or another.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 14:11 other posts 
So have another gulf war is your suggestion then? Didn't the USA try that a couple of times?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 16:52 other posts 
Well, should our government leave in fear of just doing their job?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 17:01 other posts 
you're so partisan in everything you say, it's hard for you to see past the hypocrisy of your words!!!
As long as you are sticking two fingers up to libtards and democrats!!! That is all that matters,that win over them!!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 12:20 other posts 
I have no idea what the heck you are saying but, What part of what I said is hypocritical?
Our President, TRUMP, got rid of a man and his minions that were a serious threat to people on EARTH not just the US, and his life is being threatened.
He did the job he swore to do, to protect America, and it just so happens he made it safer for everyone.
The Supreme court justices are being harassed ,once again for doing their job, interpreting the law. The dems don't seem to care. that is wrong by common sense.

As for war in the middle east, I don't support a war that was fought as the last 2 were. Tickle their toes and get our people killed and leave.
The bombing should have never stopped in either country until there was no where left to stick the American flag in the ground and call the land OURS.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 12:35 other posts 
You are full of rage about shit you can't control!!!
You are so against democrats no matter what they say it's wrong,yet when trump does something he is a God to you!!...
That's the hypocrisy in your words!!!

You go on about biden and his fist bump,but trump is taking millions from the Saudis for a golf tournament.....

So yeah,when trump takes money from the Saudi government cuz it's a kingdom, it's all good!!
Trump government supplied them with arms and no one says anything

Obama got rid of bin Laden,and you don't believe it's true!
So you're partisanship blinds you over and over!!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 12:40 other posts 
Where is bin ladens body? can you say for certain he is gone? And what proof can you produce?
You don't seem upset that the money used to build all these fucking solar farms is saudi money either. Because it goes along with the greenie democrat agenda. But Trump arranged that to.
They know if we get away from oil we will be using more electric, so their money is invested in that to make up for loss's on oil. You hate conservatives so much you are blind as well. So if there is any blindness, it is the kettle calling the pot black.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 12:55 other posts 
bin Laden got buried at sea to stop his grave becoming a martyr site......also the guy that shot him did loads of interviews, especially on fox or have you forgotten that?

Saudi money is dirty money,not matter who takes it,so you justifying trumps actions proves my point about how you think about anyone who is democrat is wrong!!

I don't hate,I try to understand,and you have no clue about my political beliefs!!!! So if you think I hate conservatives you haven't been paying attention!!!! I'm an issue person,not a political affiliation person!!!! So on some things I'm conservative and others I'm liberal!!!! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 17:14 other posts 
You or I either 1 could be sat down in front of a camera and tell the same fictional story about how we banged 3 unicorns on Mars. And probably convince alot of people it was true.
Money and threats make people do things.
Military members are given orders to kill everyday. So what makes it hard to believe that a member couldn't be ordered, " YOU WILL say you shot bin laden and this is how you will tell them you did it". And the solder would do it or face court marshal.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 17:32 other posts 
I'm not saying don't question your government,but it's well documented how bin Laden was captured,executed and disposed of!!
And I have told you why there is no body!!!!! But even if they did have the body,you would say it's double or a fake cuz you don't like democrats!!!
Soldiers don't have to just blindly follow orders,they are allowed to refuse to commit criminal acts!!!!
So just thinking that orders will be followed is nuts,look at how many times trump tried to do just that,tell the military to do something, only to be told,you cannot do that!!!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 17:35 other posts 
Um,I will have to google that about orders.
but thanks for acknowledging it is ok to question our government.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 17:50 other posts 
Google Nuremberg defence too!!! Long time since my history lessons,but The Nuremberg defence,is basically blaming your superiors for your own acts.

You have to follow legal orders, as in,lawful orders by your superiors!!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 07:23 other posts 
And it was shot down. Morality trump's legal orders
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

And Mr_Blue , Phart is a lost cause. It's a waste of time to explain it to him.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 09:39 other posts 
Speaking of lost causes,if I am 1,so are you tbe pot calling the kettle black.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 11:10 other posts 
Difference is I'm right according to a huge majority of the population. You are not
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 11:49 other posts 
I’ll do the thinning around here boba Louie
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:27 other posts 
Boba Louie? 🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 11:00 other posts 
Remember that was the catch frase from the old deputy dog cartoon

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   ...#183

Show It Off