Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #114

Pages:  #1... #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 13:01 other posts 
Maggie Haberman: Confidence Man
A new book about the fascist ex president of the US discovers that

1) Trump wanted to fire Ivanka and Jared Kushner

2) Trump weighed bombing drug labs in Mexico

3) Trump was scared of dying from Covid-19

4) Trump mentioned his property in UK PM meeting

5) Trump asked Giuliani to "do anything" to overturn 2020 election

6) Trump came up with a taxes excuse on the fly

7) Trump flushed documents down a White House toilet

8.) Trump thought ethnic minority staffers were waiters

Americans voted for a thug
Wow.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 18:41 other posts 
And just what the hell is wrong with bombing drug labs in mexico? The mexican government aint doing a damn thing to stop the drug trade,and their shit is killing Americans by the 100's.
By #610414 05,Oct,22 07:23
You would be bombing a foreign nation
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 10:13 other posts 
no you would be bombing a enemy.
the drug lab.
By #610414 05,Oct,22 10:59
A drug lab IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. How would you feel if Mexico bombed Arizona?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:09 other posts 
The same. As long as a enemy or danger to their people was the said target.
IF the US was to fucking lazy to deal with a problem affecting MILLIONS of Mexicans, then I would fully support mexico taking action to protect it's people.
That is the job of a leader ,to protect their citizens and their country from all enemy's.

The drugs and other hazards being brought into mexico for distribution into the US and canada are harming millions of people in both countrys. It is way past time for the leadership of our country to step up to the plate and take action.

By #610414 05,Oct,22 07:39
Every Republican you talk to says the Mexican/American border is wide open and that the Biden administration is doing nothing about it.
I say, "let's make the Republican view true. Open the border wide. Take the Border Patrol and move it to DC to protect Congress, and let the Republicans be happy." 😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 08:17 other posts 
I agree and let the states along the border sell hunting licenses with no bag limits hell i know I would plan a hunting trip with Jamie I could use a few wall mount’s good idea cat
By #610414 05,Oct,22 11:00
Let me amend my post by adding: "and issue an AR15 to every illegal"
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 12:11 other posts 
That you have to take up with the Mexican government but i don’t mind a target that can defend them selves
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 10:12 other posts 
Why not fix the border issue?
And send the illegals back where they came from. Let them come in single file at a gate and apply for citizen ship ?
By #610414 05,Oct,22 11:02
Fix the border. Fix the border......even your St Trump couldn't do it. How?😈
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:06 other posts 
He had a good start and was denied the chance to finish.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 21:14 other posts 
I wonder how this poor guy will recoup his loss's?
only registered users can see external links

With the justice system we have today, people are put on probation, only to go out and do things again and create more victims.

By #610414 04,Oct,22 09:42
What is wrong with the Florida Republican Congressional delegation? They voted against Federal help for Hurricane Ian.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 10:45 other posts 
I haven't read the bill they voted against but I am sure there was pork in there to prompt the negative votes to do evoke the response you are providing.
By #610414 04,Oct,22 12:22
I don't care if it was 90% pork. People are literally dying in the affected areas. Let them play with money AFTER the people are saved.
Here is TYT discussing Republicans' voting history on hurricane relief funds.

By #610414 04,Oct,22 12:24
Rubio is one of the biggest asshole senators my state has the misfortune of electing

By #680315 02,Oct,22 23:36
Hi I'm Budslover do my pictures show
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 00:17 other posts 
pictures,what pictures?
By #680315 03,Oct,22 10:13

By #676635 02,Oct,22 09:44
Hey I’m Ella, just made this new account can someone lemme know if my pics are showing, if so your welcome
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 10:48 other posts 
welcome
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Nimda sort this shit out
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 11:44 other posts 
I had forgot what Nimda was and had to google it.
Reminded me of my first adventure with computer virus's.
I had only had my first computer for about 5 months,and got a email from a fellow and opened it.and I got another email from him saying Don't open it. Oops to late.
my computer gave that virus to every computer in a 1000 miles i think, the state capital had to go off line ,let's put it that way.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 12:08 other posts 
Nimda ...it's his site, Don't agitate him tho, relax he sees all

Yes for dumb fucks Nimda is Admin backwards.... Regardless how you spell owns the site that you and I talk on keeper of site. And a very diplomatic human. Just deals with fucktards .. I imagine dealing with idiots would send you crazy
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 22:23 other posts 
Uh,Ok, i knew my bulb didn't shine really bright but I didn't see the word admin in nimda .Until now.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 22:59 other posts 
Hope you are learnt now
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 23:07 other posts 

By #610414 01,Oct,22 14:44
Bella! in her thread asked this question:

Is anyone able to express anything positive that the current administration has done for them, their family or our country in the last two years? Thank you.

CAT
I was able to Google the question and there are several things that come up, but, as an American, this is what I find important to me.

“Under the previous administration, confidence in U.S. leadership around the world plummeted to historic lows. Since taking office, President Biden has worked to revitalize our alliances and restore America’s position of leadership on the global stage.”
Personally, I voted for him in order to replace Trump. I wasn’t expecting Biden to be a great president, just not Trump. In this he succeeded and he made my day. I would have preferred Sanders. President Biden IS MY PRESIDENT. I will support him as long as he’s trying. He’s a good man. I hope he makes the country a better place.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 16:31 other posts 
In perspective, Biden is about 20° right of Dick Nixon. Sanders would've been better, but ignored by congress. If the orange naziboy had been reelected, the USA would just be another Russian annexation. Joe at least sets a better example of legislative priorities. The orange naziboy coprophagia addict never even made a televised speech -he never read intelligence service's briefing documents. He's nothing more than uncle Bladder'$ diarrhea drinker.
By #610414 01,Oct,22 17:52
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 19:00 other posts 
Wait for phart's reply to see how wrong you are from an extreme ultra-right white-supremacist aryan-pro-white totalitarian-lover's viewpoint.
By #610414 01,Oct,22 19:19
🤣
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 20:08 other posts 
I forgot to add "from the point of view of someone who supports America so much that he thinks that seceding of CA and TX from the US is best".
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 22:26 other posts 
Coming from someone that has no friggen idea what it is like to actually live in America.

Uk may have "confidence" in him ,but most of us Americans are thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg.

He called out for a lady that sadly was killed in a car wreck over a month ago.

And you don't consider just these samples to be embarrusing to the USA on the world stage?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 01:03 other posts 
My sentence didn't contain the name Biden at all. It simply alerted CAT (who already knows that) that you're an extreme ultra-right white-supremacist aryan-pro-white totalitarian guy. I was referring to you, not to Biden.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 01:05 other posts 
Fuck extremist preds too... You like fried rice .. without rice You make no sense

You are a sheep not a leader

Funny fuck
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 09:06 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 09:25 other posts 
Phart are you BJ... He loves that emoji

lol. Btw I was not talking you

Nice emoji regardless
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 11:55 other posts 
No I aint bj.
But the emoji applies to people that think like Leo.
I don't hate the man, I wish no ill will towards him. But I can not understand how he can think the way he does and function in the real world.
As for his comments about I think california should be removed or similar. Think of it like this. If a woman gets breast cancer, they remove the breast to prevent spread of the cancer to the rest of the body.
I think of California as a cancer on America, it should be removed before it destroys the rest of the country.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 12:01 other posts 
Fuck Leo... Political correct pred. Never worry about his Google responses
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 12:44 other posts 
I don't hate you either man.
I just disagree with your beliefs, such as that religion is good and atheism bad. I wish you could realise how ridiculous religious fundamentalism (which goes hand in hand with fascism) is.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 13:50 other posts 
Religion in it's most basic form can be considered a form of government.
It tells us not to kill, not to steal and so on.
All things I am sure a atheist would not want to be on the receiving end of.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 18:20 other posts 
I fully agree with the not to steal, not to kill statements.

However, I don't need religion to tell me that. First of all, religion is fake, so anything that comes from fake notions is unstable.

I need nothing else but respect in humanity in order that I not kill. I don't need gods or kings or rulers to tell me that. Moreover, I fear nobody and, as you said before, religious folk choose not to kill because they fear the boogie men, i.e. their gods. Since gods don't exist, they're afraid of fiction. That's stupid.

By #610414 29,Sep,22 15:21
Here, in Miami, we really got lucky. Hurricane Ian missed us except for rain. CC54, Cody, and, even Pa-Freddy got lucky too.
Not so the Southwestern side of the Florida peninsula. The area from Naples to St Petersburg got hit very hard. Thr Ft Myers are was devastated. The poor people that survived will need all the help they can get and more. The prediction is for hundreds of casualties. This will change Florida for ever.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 19:32 other posts 
Has anyone heard from Cody sense the conversation he had with Bella as it was happening was very disturbing I could feel the panic in his words he knows how to deal with hurricanes but he never dealt with tornadoes before god love him I hope he is ok
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 22:29 other posts 
Glad you made it thru.
All it was for us was some wind, 2.75 inches of slow gentle rain. A few small limbs to pickup ,some leaves to grind up next time I mow grass. thankful. I remember Hugo well, that was a damn mess for us. The coast has building codes for hurricanes and has experience with them, middle and western NC has little to none before and since.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:22 other posts 
By #610414 01,Oct,22 10:15
If a person can afford it, there’s no way to stop him from doing it

By #610414 01,Oct,22 10:12
6 TOP Crops to Grow at Home to Save You From STARVING

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   ...#195

Show It Off