Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #725

Pages:  #1... #720   #721   #722   #723   #724   #725   #726   #727   #728   #729   ...#755

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 09:24 other posts 
I liked the introduction of the Free Theme Image contests but now they are getting to be more ho-humm.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 09:37 other posts 
Everything becomes ho-humm once the novelty has worn off...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 15:30 other posts 
Some of them you just wonder why?

Here are a couple of the new contests.

"Beautiful private pregnant girls", if she's so private, why are we entering her in a contest and judging her?

/contest.php?id=711

Then there's the contest, "licksipsuckit", now what?

/contest.php?id=713
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 17:47 other posts 
Beautiful PIRATE pregnant girls would have been much cooler!
As to the other contest mentioned: Maybe all of the fake accounts owned by that person will enter a different pic?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 01:04 other posts 
Yes! A contest for pregnant pirates! That would be the best yet!

As for the other contest, I see that there are now two entrants. Three more entries and it's GO!
By #554098 30,Aug,18 00:56
Pregnant women are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 01:03 other posts 
Many men do find pregnant women very sexy so you are one of many. I just haven't seen posted pictures of pregnant women, have you?
By #554098 30,Aug,18 22:41
Not here!! There are some sites, out there, and have seen some really nice, 'Artistic' nudes, of very beautiful pregnant women.
I took a Monochrome photography class, years ago, using the 'old-fashioned' kind of cameras with film, and just monochrome (Black and White!)
One of the women was in an intimate relationship with another woman, and they were having a baby, and she brought in some of the most amazing images of her partner, in monochrome, getting the lighting PERFECT, shading, showing enough to excite, arouse, and entice, but nothing explicit! True 'Erotic Art! Eliciting the 'Emotional Response' and the 'connection' to the art, the feeling.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 17:09 other posts 
In hindsight it might have been good to have had a limit to the number of contests that were allowed to be running at any one time. There have been far too many created and hence they have debased what was in essence a good idea.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 17:28 other posts 
Do you think that the entire 15 day process might be too lengthy? Just my opinion, the people who are going to join are going to join right away, like in the first 1 to 3 days. Then the 10 day voting process seems a bit too long, maybe should be trimmed back to 5 days.

I know with the last contest I sponsored it kicked off with 60 people and if nothing happens in the next 9 to 10 hours, 55 members will finish. Basically, a 10 percent loss.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 17:36 other posts 
I do think that both the waiting and voting periods are too long.
I agree that probably the majority of people who are going to participate will do so in the first few days 5 days gives the members plent of time to enter and a 3 day voting period again seems sensible.
The whole process does drag on for too long. I have only sponsored one contest and I found the whole process rather tedious.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 17:49 other posts 
We agree on the 3 and 5 days only reverse the process. Haha!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 05:06 other posts 
If you had asked me before reading this comment I would have thought that I had agreed with your suggested timescales. Clearly I actually wanted to tweak them. Either suggestion would be an improvement I think.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 20:21 other posts 
They go ho-hum quickly for me! There are just way too many contests some bordering on silliness! I think there should be some type of restriction on them and have type of focus and meaning.

Oh well, once you turn such an idea loose and have "mob rule" what do you expect!

Such is life!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 20:58 other posts 
Some do seem rather silly like the one for scars that are non circumcision scars. And then there was something about balls. Balls from the left, balls from the right. For goodness sake, balls are balls, does it really matter from what side the balls are photographed from? And something about "print panties". Does it really matter whether the panties are print or plain blue?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 23:04 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 23:04 other posts 
YES Bella it does matter!! 😀😀
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 23:46 other posts 
Did you win that contest?
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 00:05 other posts 
No I did not. I didn't enter it.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

BTW, I think the contests should be 3 days waiting and five days voting. I enter the contests frequently and that’s when about 80-90% of decisions are made.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 09:03 other posts 
Yes, 3 days waiting and 5 days for voting. The entire process just takes way too long!
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

I'm kinda thinking, or perhaps reading between the lines, that the membership has similar feelings, too.

In the recent contest I sponsored, it began with 60 contestants, closed with 55, the median vote was 4 and DavidsCock won with 22.

If you look at and study the results of the contests, the median average seems to be low. Not sure if that has to do with voters lack of interest or what.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 18:17 other posts 
Has anyone cooked the right amount of pasta?
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 18:48 other posts 
Yes. Dinner and leftovers is the right amount.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 19:10 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 08:43 other posts 
Currently, Uruguay is the only country where cannabis is legal. On October 17th, after a 3.5 month delay, cannabis will also be legal in Canada. ALL of Canada.
I rarely smoke it any more but I think it's the right thing to do.
The police and courts have better things to do.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 10:35 other posts 
But the police and other organizations with power make lots of money by controlling the drvg market. This is the primary reason for the war on them.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 11:28 other posts 
I am curious, how do the police make money from controlling drugs?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 18:32 other posts 
I don't know how. It's not only the police. It's also the state. The war on drvgs is very very profitable for many.--------------------------------------- added after 57 secondsPersonally, I don't care because I never take drugs other than sex. Fucking is my only drvg.
By admin [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 22:59 other posts 
State funding and criminal asset forfeiture mostly. Also, some are probably involved in covering the dealing on payroll. Some may be even controlling it along with some corrupt politicians.

I can't say about US, but in less developed countries it's typical that drugs confiscated by special police f0rce are later sold via dealers who are under their control.

You should be concerned just about its official costs though. First dr.ug-fighting state budget under Nixon who stated it was $100 million, now it's $15.1 billion. Per year. That's just direct state funding, not counting any related expenses.

only registered users can see external links
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 04:10 other posts 
I certainly understand that what you say does apply in some countries. Call me naive but except for the inevitable individual bad apples I do not believe this to be the case in the UK. Criminal asset forfeiture does not go to the police, I am sure that they wish that it did.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 08:16 other posts 
In US it goes. As for UK - I don't follow news from UK much, but I remember one of the UK banks was busted for laundering billions of dr.ug cartels money. They got off with a fine. So I'm sure UK elites also benefit from war on drugs which would be impossible if they were legal.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 10:00 other posts 
You are right that certain banks did receive huge fines for 'money laundering' - in this case not asking the obvious question about where the money came from.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 11:49 other posts 
the link says "forbidden"
By admin [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 12:41 other posts 
For me it does not. Just google "How Much is the War on Drugs Really Costing Us"
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 13:52 other posts 
Got it:
"Enforcing the war on drugs costs the US more than $51 billion each year, according to the drvg Policy Alliance. As of 2012, the US had spent $1 trillion on anti-drvg efforts."
By #562152 28,Aug,18 08:20
Small police departments get huge amounts of money from confiscation of **** money and selling the cars, boats, etc
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 09:58 other posts 
Evidently in the UK if items are confisctaed by the police ansd then sold off at auction under the Proceeds of Crime Act the the proceeds of the auction are shared between the police ****, the Crown Prosecution Service, the courts and the Home Office.
Not a case of the police lioning their pockets by indulging in dubious activities.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 11:51 other posts 
You amaze me at your openness to discuss matters that other of your compatriots will deny vehemently, regardless of the degree of veracity of those matters.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 16:37 other posts 
Not in Canada's model Leo. The cannabis will be controlled by the provincial and territorial governments. In Alberta, where I live it will be the same arm that controls alcohol. It will not be sold in the same stores that sell alcohol. Why, I don't know. Some grocery chains will open their own stand alone cannabis stores. These same chains also have alcohol stores.
This is how each of the 13 provinces and territories will sell pot. Lots will be sold on line.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

One thing good about it being a national roll out in Canada is that the laws are the same country wide. In Colorado for instance, there are LOTS of growers growing it in Colorado then taking it to other states for sale at huge profits. As an aside, it's also putting a strain on Colorado's electric grid.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 11:53 other posts 
About the war on drvgs (see below) and the claim that money is being made.
Quite analogously, many (most?) people rise into power in order to abuse it. Take for instance the catholic church. People were becoming priests in order to fuck ch1ldren.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 19:15 other posts 
I was not aware that the profile for Mila was deleted because of an Abuse referral. That was mighty pissy!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,18 10:10 other posts 
Looks like there is another Top 10 picture on the Popular page that is borrowed from the internet. Are internet pictures that difficult to spot?
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 04:30 other posts 
Are you referring to my photo Bella?

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes
Oh never mind, mine isn't in the top ten. Sorry.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 08:14 other posts 
No, it was a picture posted by Cockzilla. It crept into the top 4, then it was number #1.

The member was not being very smart about his uploads. The previous day he was deleted by the Evaluation Panel for posting a picture given to him from Sam6911 that featured two young ladies that were allegedly aged 18 and 22. Unfortunately, the panel disagreed and he was deleted. Cockzilla returned less than 24 hours later and posted 2 internet pictures, BAM! and again he was deleted.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,18 21:59 other posts 
There was a feed on my phone and it tagged something like "17 Celebrities That Are Gay and Number 13 Will Surprise You".

I really don't remember who number 13 was but here's a few celebs that might surprise you;

• Elton John
• RuPaul
• Ellen DeGeneres
• Rosie O'donnell

Oh my goodness, I had no idea!
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 05:47 other posts 
Well if you read it in the internet it MUST be true!!
By #562152 26,Aug,18 10:38
Bella, these are well known gay people. I'm surprised you didn't know.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 15:06 other posts 
TWM, Bella's sarcasm font isn't working.
By #562152 27,Aug,18 07:49
Like I say all the time, I'm a dumb blonde,

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,18 15:18 other posts 
After a night of too many cocktails, I did something rather spontaneous, I skinny dipped in the river in front of my house. Out of curiosity, I Google'd this question and the response received was;

Are you permitted to be nude on your own property?

"In the nude. ... The answer is that while state laws vary, in most states to be guilty of exposure, lewdness, or other crimes that involve being viewed in the nude, the location need only be visible to the public. So, even if you are on your own property, you can still be arrested if others can see you."

In your city, in your country are you aware of any laws that prohibit you from "public nudity" when on your own property?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Aug,18 16:55 other posts 
There was advice offered by a UK police **** on just this matter a few weeks ago. In his case it was relating to being naked in your own garden. Essentially they were saying that you should warn your neighbours if you are going to do that and come to an understanding and that you should not do it in a very obvious spot on your property but somewhere discreet.
I got the sense that being naked on your own property is not an offence ...however if by doing that you offend a neighbour then that causing of offence is the issue.
So if your neighbour had to climb a step ladder and hang over a fence upside down to see you that would not be an complaint that would succeed. However, if they only need to casually look over into your garden to see you then there may be a far greater chance of their complaint succeeding.
As the police were offering this advice it would imly that just being naked on your own propert is not itself an offence.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,18 21:53 other posts 
Are your laws uniform throughout every city, every county or can they vary by location? Regardless of your response, it sounds as though your laws might be more relaxed then ours.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 04:16 other posts 
Local authorities can pass what we call by-laws which apply only within their boundaries. These often limit behaviour in public spaces. For example limiting nudity on public beaches or prohibiting drinking alcohol in public spaces. It is my understanding that laws governing nudity on your own property would be national laws.
Three laws govern public nudity here and all involve the intention not the act of nudity. This explains better than I could

On your own property the issues I mentioned before are key. Are you flaunting your nudity and does it offend your neighbour. Intention is everything there is no blanket ban on nudity on your own property or even in public but once a complaint is made if you fail to cover up you would probably be arrested and charged, at least in a public space.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 15:51 other posts 
Thank you. The link you provided addresses naked sunbathing on a beach. I'm more interested in if, let's say, a person wants to mow their grass in the buff, or go to the road to collect their mail, or just get an allover tan.

You suggest that it might be appropriate to alert the neighbors of "your" desire to do whatever you choose to do while on your own property. For the most part, it seems apparent that in the United States, perhaps in many cities, many counties, in many states, being spotted outside and in the buff is against the law, period, end of discussion.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 16:08 other posts 
I did understand what you were asking, what I am saying is that these laws relating to public spaces also apply to nudity on private property because the offence is about the intention to shock or cause offence - not the actual nudity.
So someone parading naked in their back garden where they are clearly over looked could be judged to have intended to outrage or shock the neighbour. If the neighbour could not casually see you then that would not be open to the allegation of intending to shock or cause offence.

I was really surprised to read that in many of the states in the US public nudity itself is against the law. Wow!!
By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 16:41 other posts 
Good for you. I walk around nude about my property daily, day and night. I know my neighbors have seen me. Multiple times. No police, as of yet.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 17:37 other posts 
It was a dash from the house to the water for two reasons, 1) the mosquitoes and 2) I was hoping that the neighbors did not see me. The one neighbor is often under the influence of liquor and it was the other one that worried me. Lately he has been creeping through the arborvitae wanting to chat me up.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 04:21 other posts 
The mossies would worry me more. I really **** flying insects.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #720   #721   #722   #723   #724   #725   #726   #727   #728   #729   ...#755

Show It Off