Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #727

Pages:  #1... #722   #723   #724   #725   #726   #727   #728   #729   #730   #731   ...#755

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #562152 21,Aug,18 10:23
Looking at old forum topics i found this one:

I WANT TO FUCK YOU VERY HARD AND FAST,TILL YOU SCRAM!!

Must be an easier way to chase women away,,,,just saying

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 00:28 other posts 
I saw an interesting bio on a new member, Connor_Stone , age 26. The bio reminded me of another member and I believe that the screen name was babymaker or something equally as ignorant. Well, back to the interesting bio, here it is;

"Welcome! Just your friendly, neighborhood exhibitionist, public masturbator, pillow humper and private sperm donor here (over 15 successful pregnancies since 2016). Orientation wise I consider myself bi-curious and I don't take life seriously lol. Just here to share my wild lifestyle and have fun!"

Is there something wrong with my thinking or why is this guy boasting about "over 15 successful pregnancies since 2016"? He's 26 years old and by the wording of "over 15", it suggests to me he is not certain how many offspring he has. Is sex a recreational sport or is he a professional sperm donor? I thought sperm banks were selective about their donors. WTF!?
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 08:43 other posts 
I’d would say that’s pure fantasy land.
By #562152 21,Aug,18 09:27
I agree,,wishful thinking,,but, if he's a donor he would not know, HIPA law doesn't allow the sperm bank to blab.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

An aside to this,,,several guys, most from India and South Africa have suggested (even told me they would) they wanted me to get pregnant by them. If this is a pickup line, I have to wonder what the women there are thinking,,

By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 00:23 other posts 
Gargantuan. I’ve always liked that word. I seldom get the chance to use it.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 01:11 other posts 
So that's it? Gargantuan? Nothing more?
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 01:31 other posts 
2nice, have you seen some of the cocks here?!?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 08:10 other posts 
That's a great word.
I've always been fond of the words MACABRE, ANTEDILUVIAN, and PRIMORDIAL. Unfortunately they, too, are not easy to drop into a casual conversation.
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 09:49 other posts 
Surreptitiously ✅
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 10:38 other posts 
None of the three are exactly surreptitious words. They kind of demand attention.
Serendipity, on the other hand, works very well surreptitiously.
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 10:43 other posts 
I just meant to say that I like the word.
By #487013 20,Aug,18 21:00
The antediluvian **** set forth to display its gargantuan derriere of epic proportions for all the world to see. It did not care that the macabre stench of its stink wrinkle was overpowering, and caused the flies that dared to lie their eggs on its hideous buttocks to die prematurely. Instead of surreptitiously slinking off to a corner, it found a sense of serendipity in the way it made others gag. The **** took pride in its own behavior as it cackled, the primordial ooze dripping from between its fingers as it came and it flicked at its crusty creation crevice.

That casual enough to use in conversation Will?
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 23:16 other posts 
Ma'am, I doubt that any conversation with you would every be 'casual'.
By #562152 19,Aug,18 14:29
reminds me of Gargantua and Pantagruel,,,cool characters,,
By #551719 20,Aug,18 11:48
Like the amount of venom a Black Mamba in a briefcase can deliver with a bite?
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 12:31 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 18:38 other posts 
Has anyone ever noticed how many 19 to 20-something year olds call themselves some form of "daddy"?

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 23:59 other posts 
You know, it has just struck me that I do not know the difference between bait and tackle.
By #562152 20,Aug,18 07:58
Tackle is the ewipment,,bait is what we women do to men,,
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 17:36 other posts 
I had no idea that "tackle" was a catchall name for fishing stuff. I pass this sign EVERY DAY that advertises for "Live Bait and Tackle" and yesterday it made me say, hmmmmmm.....?

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 11:24 other posts 
Vending machine to test drive new cars. Would you use it? I would.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 12:13 other posts 
That is really amazing!

By #562152 20,Aug,18 08:04
Bella, sorry if i post on your forum so much,,,next to peeing in urinals yours is the most popular and a place to reach the most people. Here it goes: lately, it has gotten so bad in the chats, that i feel i have to borrow a c o c k in order to participate. It's all :hey, man,,your c o c k is so hot,,mine is all ready for you,,,did you see whats-his-name's schlong?? wow,wow,wow" What's wrong with us women that we can't get one decent chat room going (except for slutty whores like me wanting to get laid)????
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 11:09 other posts 
Feel free to post wherever you like.

When you say, "what's wrong with us women that we can't get one decent chat room going????" Why do you think it is impossible? What topic do you think would attract SYC women to participate?
By #562152 20,Aug,18 11:30
I don't know, if I did, I'd have one of my own, but, following the guys, we might want to compare notes on all those cocks the guys admire so much

By #562152 19,Aug,18 09:38
I just saw on the news that the city of Paris has installed public urinals throughout the city. Of itself there's nothing wrong with that, but, the design leaves a lot to be desired.
I don't want to walk by a guy peeing in an open, public setting, and what's more,,,why are males given a relief station and women have to hold it???
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

maybe i should have posted this in that other forum??
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 10:32 other posts 
That's similar to what I saw when I was in Antwerp, Belgium. Yes, it freaked me out when I saw a guy taking a leak because I was unaware that there were such things, I just thought this guy found a somewhat discreet place to piss.
By #562152 19,Aug,18 10:38
it is SO against the beauty of these old world cities,, i guess they have a different idea about public urination,,,i have only one thing to say, and, remember, i'm no shrinking violet, i think it's super yucky..
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 14:56 other posts 
I wonder if the men will be inclined to just whip it out and take care of business or will there be those that want to drop trou......? After all, men are definitely from Mars!
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 08:16 other posts 
That is just strange.

By #562152 19,Aug,18 10:53
Ok,,is this guy pulling my leg??

I know that somehow the pee comes out of the slit...

Aug 19, 10:43 : I can see the slit in your photo...

Aug 19, 10:42 : I know girls have a slit in the front... and a vagina... I am not sure if they are the same part?

He says he's 24,,,would you believe him???

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Aug,18 21:32 other posts 
An anonymous donor has just gifted a $100 bill to every teacher in a Kentucky school district.
When the teachers of Pendleton County Schools showed up for the opening day of the school year earlier this week, they were surprised to learn that a woman had given them all cash donations to buy school supplies.
With 143 teachers in the school district, the donation totaled up to $14,300 – and the educators were understandably blown away by the compassionate gesture.

-The Good News Network
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 10:02 other posts 
I was about to make comments about the fact that schools are underfunded but you know what, this was an incredibly generous gesture and we should applaud it for being just that.
By #563464 18,Aug,18 13:06
It's truly sad, as education should be a top priority.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 13:50 other posts 
But what a great gesture by the anonymous donor.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 15:05 other posts 
It was a grand gesture made by an individual.

I'm not sure how things work in the UK however there is voting in our cities and counties to determine whether the residents/tax payers want to increase millage for schools and so often it is defeated. Andthisisme, do you feel that the schools in the UK receive appropriate funding from the cities and counties?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 15:49 other posts 
We don't have anything like that here. The government decides how much money goes to schools on a per pupil basis. At the moment the government is claiming that more money is going into schools than ever before - which is true. However, the amount of money per pupil is reduced because the school population has increased - so this is also true. The latter is possibly the more significant fact.
Many schools are struggling with costs and are asking parents to fund non core activities and in some cases even basic materials.
We taxpayers need to to understand that we can't have both low taxation and well funded schools, health and social care.
All governments for many years have made it a badge of honour to reduce taxation. We love that BUT then we complain because the services that we want and need can't be funded properly.
I don't say this from a party political point of view but as a statement of fact.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 16:39 other posts 
So if your government decides how much money goes to schools, it has to be receiving the funds somewhere and it is coming from you, the people, the taxpayers.

Yes, we are able to vote to decide whether we will increase millage for schools, police, firefighters and as I said, sometimes the proposals are defeated.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 17:03 other posts 
Yep, we the taxpayers through national taxes fund schools.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 17:09 other posts 
So, you are paying taxes but do not have a voice in how your tax dollars are allocated?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 17:12 other posts 
Under our system we do, but only through a general election when we can change the governemnt, or at least attempt to. There are local authority elections too but money for schools that used to go to local authorities and then from them to schools now goes directly from the governemnt to the schools - direct funding.
Aren't other countries political systems strange
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 17:18 other posts 
Yes, especially when there are taxpayers money that is appropriated toward weddings! Is that even possible?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 17:52 other posts 
You wouldn't be thinking of Royal Weddings would you ?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 18:02 other posts 
Yes, how did you guess?
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 22:20 other posts 
Ditto Andthisisme! Too bad that the education system is underfunded but great that it was done.
Canadian teachers often do the same thing. God bless teachers and nurses!!
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

Often spend their own money on school supplies that is.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 21:46 other posts 
Does anyone find it unsettling to view the titles on some of these pictures only to notice that the commenting member could not spell if their life was dependent upon it!?

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 06:37 other posts 
That member even signs their screen name when voting on abuse referrals made to the Evaluation Panel. *really* ?
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 12:51 other posts 
Obviously, that is because "that member" worries the reader will have totally forgotten who posted the nonsense "that member" usually shares by the time they have worked their way through it. *cthulhu*
By #562152 15,Aug,18 14:21
what the ******* is *cthulhu*

hahaha,,i beat the sensor,,,,,*******=*********
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 16:18 other posts 
It's GI-NORMOUS!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 15:54 other posts 
That name makes me smile as much as when I see my friend read/write in Polish. So many consonants and not enough vowels in all the right places!

Not recalling what Cthulhu is, I Google'd it and; "Cthulhu as a gigantic entity worshipped by cultists. Cthulhu's appearance is described as looking like an octopus, a dragon, and.....". That's enough of a description we could have stopped at GIGANTIC!
By #562152 15,Aug,18 16:21
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 20:03 other posts 
Cthulhu is one of the Great Old Ones, a pantheon of ancient, malign, and alien deities that walked the Earth in the time before man. It was created in the fiction of H.P. Lovecraft. *effluvia*
By #487013 16,Aug,18 10:57
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,18 11:03 other posts 
Interesting. I wondered how Cthulhu would be pronounced and it my ears hear something like "kachoo-loo".
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Aug,18 12:10 other posts 
According to H. P. Lovecraft, the man who introduced the Great Old Ones to our world:
"The name of the hellish entity was invented by beings whose vocal organs were not like man's, hence it has no relation to the human speech equipment. The syllables were determined by a physiological equipment wholly unlike ours, hence could never be uttered perfectly by human throats ... The actual sound -- as nearly as any human organs could imitate it or human letters record it -- may be taken as something like Khlûl'-hloo, with the first syllable pronounced gutturally and very thickly. The u is about like that in full; and the first syllable is not unlike klul in sound, hence the h represents the guttural thickness." *phlegm*
--------------------------------------- added after 44 hours

Here's one artists interpretation of what Cthulhu might look like:

Handsome, no? *drongo*
--------------------------------------- added after 45 hours

Fuck, I left out the apostrophe in "artist's". And...because it was a in a reply to my own post, after the EDIT window had expired, I couldn't go back and fix it.
That shit would have driven me crazy if I hadn't mentioned it...
*OCD*
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,18 09:19 other posts 
OMG! You are *OCD*!
By #551482 18,Aug,18 14:30
Isn´t that yer man from Pirates of the Caribbean?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Aug,18 12:03 other posts 
Awesome!
I own a plush stuffed Cthulhu. It is about 10" tall, and sits in pride of place on one of my home office bookshelves.
If I am going to associate with absolute, primordial evil, I prefer it to be of the cute and cuddly variety. *Nyarlathotep*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #722   #723   #724   #725   #726   #727   #728   #729   #730   #731   ...#755

Show It Off