Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #727

Pages:  #1... #722   #723   #724   #725   #726   #727   #728   #729   #730   #731   ...#753

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 09:54 other posts 
There is a contest that is for the PRETTIEST POOPHOLE. Gee, that should be quite the contest! /contest.php?id=633
By #539433 12,Aug,18 20:48
Oh dam I didn't joint there not have one
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 21:24 other posts 
It's not too late to get a picture of your pop chute and enter, Jamie!
By #539433 12,Aug,18 21:40
naw so many better then mime
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 21:47 other posts 
One man's trash is another man's treasure. I'm sure your butthole is worthy of being called "pretty"!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 13:21 other posts 
Oh, *Jamie, it is not too late to join the PRETTIEST POOPHOLE contest that was created by, wait for it...... stinkhole !
By #539433 14,Aug,18 18:05
Nooo way
By #559941 14,Aug,18 21:27
What is poop shoot?..
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 22:37 other posts 
I don't know what a poop shoot is. Perhaps it is like skeet shooting but instead of using clay pigeons, dried turds are launched.

A poop chute is reference to the butthole.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 20:49 other posts 
Regarding the "Star Chamber", even after you see a copy of the conversation between the referring member and the referred member, where the referred member writes that she "is too young to share", and you post that you have seen such "evidence", it amazes me that there will be voting members that are still hell bent on voting NO ABUSE.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 13:48 other posts 
Why in the world would any one member blacklist over 100 members and why does the system allow this flagrant abuse of an option or perhaps, a prerogative.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 15:11 other posts 
You and I have always disagreed on the blacklisting issue.
I don't see it as a big deal. The more people you blacklist, the fewer interactions you have here. I don't see it as an abuse. If they don't want to play with others, that's their call. The fact that the individual you mention has banned over 100 people says more about them than it does the banned members.--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutesT

The blacklisters I have a problem with are the cowardly ones who drop a pile of shit or a nasty comment on your page and THEN blacklist you-- before you can respond. Those people are assholes (and, most likely, Trump supporters).
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 15:54 other posts 
If someone has to blacklist 100+ people, that seems excessive to me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 17:05 other posts 
Obviously they have issues, but why should it matter to the rest of us?
Of the 3 people who have blacklisted me:
1 is a crazy person who talks conspiracy theory nonsense--so, no loss there
1 is "you know who"--again, no loss (and no risk of projectile vomiting)
1 is some guy I have never interacted with in any way--so, who cares?
My life, and my activities here, are not affected in the slightest.
By #562152 13,Aug,18 21:20
I know "crazy person with conspiracy theories " I went to his forum as annonimous and I can tell you he totally lost it
But, who is "you know who"????
By #562152 13,Aug,18 21:12
I agree these people who dump and hide are despicable. 2nice is right. You can visit their page and leave a rebuttal under annonimous. You can identify yourself if you wish. If that person erases your post you can always do it again the next day
By 2nice [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 17:19 other posts 
I do not view it as abuse. If that is the interaction they intend to have here, no sweat off my balls. I have to agree with Will. The cowards that attack and then blacklist are frustrating.

Tip: If such a situation happens. Log out, go to their profile and post a rebuttal if you choose. You will be labeled as anonymous, and your comment will surely be deleted. But...at least you got in the last word.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 17:30 other posts 
"I have to agree with Will" is one of my favorite phrases in the English language.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 17:51 other posts 
No, not me! I have already been accused of spying on members.

Sweaty balls!? Ewwwww!
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 18:22 other posts 
Unless a guy has air conditioned pants, his balls are going to get a little sweaty on a hot and humid day. It's a fact of life for those of us who own testicles.
Sometimes, you are such a GIRL!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 18:39 other posts 
OMG! Are you defending him/his balls just because of his "I have to agree with Will" comment?
By 2nice [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 19:10 other posts 
Geez, all this business, and my balls weren't even sweaty.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 20:30 other posts 
Thanks for reporting in on your balls!
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 22:59 other posts 
I was defending balls in general.
That being said, I will always go the extra mile in defense of the balls of a guy who agrees with me.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 23:51 other posts 
You defend all balls or just Mr. Yumm's balls?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 13:23 other posts 
I will defend Mr Yumm's balls (sweaty or otherwise) with my last breath.
However, in this case, I was speaking out in the defense of all the balls on the planet.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 13:32 other posts 
BLECH!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 13:33 other posts 
Are you "BLECH"ing Mr Yumm's balls, or all balls?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 13:35 other posts 
I am "BLECH"ing the bro-mance.
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 14:09 other posts 
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 14:08 other posts 
It’s very comforting to know that there is someone out there defending my balls. Back at you, Will. I got your balls back too.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 14:15 other posts 
Thanks, Mr. Yumm. It's good to know that my balls are in good hands!
By #562152 13,Aug,18 21:17
I own testicles too and I make them use powder
By #562152 13,Aug,18 21:15
B E L L A----guys get sweaty balls even in winter. Personally I prefer they use deodorant on their balls than on their underarms (actually, wash good and use it on both)
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 21:38 other posts 
2Nice, I did exactly that to Godzillas last week. Yeah, I felt better.
I have to agree with Will because he told me I do.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

It wasn't a rebuttal to anything, just childish name calling but I'm OK with that.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 23:02 other posts 
You don't HAVE to agree with me. Doing so does, however, demonstrate that you are a man of good sense and keen intellect.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 23:10 other posts 
Will I agree with that.
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

Therein lies the importance of a comma. It wasn't a forgotten question mark.

Will, I agree with that.
By #562152 13,Aug,18 21:08
Bella anyone that blacklists over 100 members is, at least, antisocial but more likely deranged.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 10:14 other posts 
I have no problem with someone blacklisting a member if they feel they are being **** by them but anyone who has felt the need to blacklist 100+ people needs to ask themselves are the other people the problem or is the problem you. There can be no justifiable reason for blacklisting so many people.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 12:26 other posts 
You are assuming that the blacklister possesses enough self-awareness to engage in that type of introspection.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 16:35 other posts 
I am indeed. I do try to think positively.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 13:06 other posts 
This particular member blacklisted me and two, maybe three other members on one given day and when it happened I had and still have no idea who this member is. I do view my blacklist list and noticed that the number of members who had blacklisted me was slowly going down but my list count decreased by just one.

I do not always blacklist people as retaliatory means and decided a comparison was in order. Voila! His name pops out, the guy that blacklisted me about two months ago has unblacklisted and I unblacklist him. Does it stop there? NO! I decide to send him a simple private message which said "Thank you" and he blacklists me AGAIN! But not before I could view his stats!

At the time, he had blacklisted 111 members (make that 112) and had been blacklisted by 5 (make that 6) members. What makes this guy tick? Somebody asked me how he could maintain a friendly rating with all of his shenanigans. Simple, his rating has nothing to do with the number of members who he blacklists, his rating is based on how many members blacklist him. Because there are only 6 members that have blacklisted him, his rating is not affected. I suspect there is a fair amount of non paying members who have no idea who or why they were blacklisted (because he does not state (WHY?) and have ended up on this man's list.
By #563464 14,Aug,18 13:54
I like to feed the trolls. It's fun, and free. Almost like a petting z o o.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 13:55 other posts 
How do YOU feed the trolls?
By #563464 14,Aug,18 16:32
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 16:38 other posts 
I have never understood members who join a site like this and do not like to be messaged. However, if that is your view then you can alter your settings so that only friends can message you. There is no need to have this huge blacklist.

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 06:14 other posts 
There's a CBC reporter named Anita Bath. Really.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 hours

Correction, Bathe but pronounced bath.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 08:39 other posts 
Indeed: only registered users can see external links

But does she need a bath? Have you smelled her?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 08:41 other posts 
There's a chinese table tennis player called only registered users can see external links Wang Liqin
--------------------------------------- added after 23 seconds

(q should be pronounced in the arabic fashion, as in qatar)
--------------------------------------- added after 98 seconds

And there's an indian business guy called ANURAG DICKSHIT. Really. lol
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 08:45 other posts 
And let's not forget the Unites States Army Officer whose name is, as he chooses to write it, including the middle initial, WILLIAM P. ENNIS. Really. lol
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 17:39 other posts 
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION, PLEASE!

To all Evaluation Panel voters, the voting FREEZE option is a really cool feature and should be used when appropriate. When is appropriate, you ask?

I have used it when a member has been referred for posting an internet picture or pictures BUT will be offered the opportunity to remove the pictures or risk the possibility of having their profile deleted. Please don't use the freeze option because that's "your privilege", include your reason with your vote, why you chose to freeze the voting.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 17:50 other posts 
I think it should be a 12 or 8 hour freeze.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 18:01 other posts 
My opinion, I like 24 hours. Not everyone is on the site multiple times in a day so 8 or 12 hours doesn't seem like enough time. If you look at how the panel operates, a referral has 5 days to be resolved. 24 hours seems a fair amount of time to wait for the person to respond/resolve.
By #562152 11,Aug,18 18:49
I agree. There might be a time differential due to location
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 19:04 other posts 
Maybe admin would consider revamping the evaluation and make it a 2 to 3 day process altogether.

As the voting process is currently established, it only takes +5 to boot a member. If there are enough voting members online at the time the referral is made, a member can be gone in minutes. Think about this, what if after 48 or 72 hours, 2 or 3 days, the majority vote prevails. That gives any interested voting member the opportunity to say their peace. If at the end of 48 or 72 hours, the vote is 26 [ABUSE] to 19 [NO ABUSE], the member gets booted but on the other hand, if the figures are reversed, the member is "saved".

Of course this proposal would only be recommended for referrals involving internet picture disputes. Things involving ch,ildren or an,imals are often reviewed and resolved with expediency when admin sees it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 20:28 other posts 
I think we should set it up so that all members of the panel take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer of the week, but all the decisions of that officer would have to be ratified--at a special bi-weekly meeting--by a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a 2/3 majority in the case of all the rest.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 20:53 other posts 
Screw you, JustWill! You know what I'm talking about!

All it takes is a posse of GET HER/HIM! LOCK HER/HIM UP! members to boot someone or a bunch of the sympathetic defenders of fake profiles to get together quickly and vote.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 21:57 other posts 

Look, ma'am, over the years I have made it abundantly clear that I am not a fan of the Star Chamber. I have frequently pointed out that it is often @bused and misused. It is a flawed system, just as the people who participate in it are flawed people.
However, I understand why the Chamber exists, and why admin set it up.
It is the system we have, and the guy who runs the site has indicated that he is happy with how it functions.
We can complain all we want about the problems with the Star Chamber,as has been going on for a number of years, but it is what it is.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 22:25 other posts 
Stop trying to rationalize things with me, it is almost working!

Also, you did not respond to the post below. I will take your lack of interest as being "NO".
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 23:29 other posts 
Despite appearances, I am, by Nature, a cre@ture of logic. (It takes an understanding of logic to be so consistently illogical.) I can't help myself.

I believe that, due to the way the forum works, the "post below" is no longer actually the post below. I mean, it is probably below THIS one, but not directly.

Uh...what was the question again?
By #562152 12,Aug,18 20:03
The thing is that a booted member can come back with a new name almost immediately,,
By #562152 12,Aug,18 15:27
Guys, it's been a long time since i've been there. Is there a place for the offending member to defend himself??
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 18:19 other posts 
TWM, no but if someone sends them a PM they could respond to that one person or remove the offending photo(s).
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 19:16 other posts 
I wonder if it is possible for Admin to set the referral panel up so that it shows in the referred member's "Recent Events" alert like a forum or blog post. That way, they would at least be made aware that their profile is up for review.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 20:24 other posts 
That's an interesting idea, my biggest concern is that often times members are deleted way too quickly.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 23:23 other posts 
Yeah! They can be notified that they were referred for "DANGEROUS BEHAVIOR" and wonder wtf is up.

Allow me to illustrate a scenario; when a photo is uploaded in the wrong category and the picture is flagged and removed, the member gets "spanked" for their error and cannot upload for a period of time. Also, professional athletes can receive a fine and suspension for foul play.
Are ya following me? SO....if the person referring a member for deletion cannot do it properly, maybe they need to get "spanked"!
By #562152 12,Aug,18 19:51
JustWill"s suggestion is a good one. I can't believe that the member doesn't have a way to respond to the whole site. I understand that not everyone can visit the evaluation panel, but shouldn't the member in question have a right to face his accusers???
By #562152 12,Aug,18 20:05
Kebmo,,,have you thought how to inform the member which pic is the Offending One?
By #562152 12,Aug,18 20:08
here's a thought,,identify the offending pic and admin deletes it with a stern warning that if it happens again, the member gets terminated (sounds like a sci-fy movie) on the spot..
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 20:27 other posts 
Admin has turned the entire evaluation process over to tenured members.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 20:28 other posts 
TWM, the purpose of the Abuse Report is "to quickly delete members posting iliegal shit when admin is away". Admin doesn't want to get involved.
If I posted an iliegal photo, I would know which one it is but it is imperative to the person who initiates the report to specify which photo is the offending one so other members know.
Will, an automatic Recent Event notification is a Gold Star idea.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 22:28 other posts 
What can I say? Every now and then, a blind squirrel finds a nut...
By #562152 13,Aug,18 08:39
i didn't know you are blind,,,but,,you have 2 that's easy to find,,
By #460385 13,Aug,18 09:35
The only thing that I see wrong with notifying a member who has posted a page full of internet pics is, once notified they will remove the pics and have a page full of nothing like many fakes do already. Now all we have done is allow the fake member to stay and there is no proof for deletion--------------------------------------- added after 119 secondsAnd I only say that from past experiences that I have experienced. I have asked many members to remove the fake pics and they do. Which is a good thing because sometimes a real member who has been here for a while will upload an internet pic here and there. But when it comes to a complete page full of fake pics I don't believe that person deserves the right to be notified they are up for deletion
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 09:48 other posts 
Question, the other day, did you see the report on BBWExo ? If you saw the report, were you able to confirm that the member pirated the picture or pictures of Nirvana Lust, were there visible pictures in BBWExo's gallery?

If I recall correctly, you mentioned you often use your phone when you are online and here. Would you have any idea why I was not able to find any information on Nirvana Lust when I use Google to search?
By #562152 13,Aug,18 09:51
@ Country Couple
I understand your point of view, but, having a page full of internet pics does not make the member a fake. I'm sure many are, but, he may not be able to post real pics or he/she is insecure at how he/she looks. What's more, many, many members react positive to internet pics as they are, usually, better in subject matter and quality, and that encourages them to post more (I know, i was guilty of that when I first joined the site almost 4 yrs ago). I was just chatting with a guy that has no pics up on page for the public. He's been here a while. I asked him why no pics. He said he was not comfortable with his looks to do so. This guy will, one day, get an internet pic and post it..is he fake?? i don't think so. CC54, you seem to be, and, every one agrees that you two are great people. I agree too, but, you seem to have this fixation about "fakes". At least admit that giving them a heads up about delition is only fair.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 09:51 other posts 
I agree with your second point, there have been times that a member has uploaded an occasional internet pic and is entitled to rectify the concern.
By #460385 13,Aug,18 10:09
It's not so much being a fake. Obviously, there is a real person on the other end. It's not so much the deception of saying you're someone your not. It all comes down to being a site infraction. It states when you join that all pics will be yours. It's a copyright infringement for Administration and this site. Specially when they post pics with other sites watermarks on them, Or porn stars and models. Those people want to get paid royalties. LoL
By #460385 13,Aug,18 10:12
@ bella. Maybe your phone was having a bad day. I just Googled Nirvana Lust and got 4 pages of crap. From her videos to her Twitter account.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I don't have the time anymore to chase these fakes. Only if it's completely obvious, I don't bother anymore. I have been just using the "notes" and marking who I know is fake for our personal reference. Which right now is about 10. All I'm saying if you notify them they will remove the pics and stay. Which I could care less. But if you do that you might as well eliminate the evaluation panel cause it will be useless.
By #562152 13,Aug,18 10:31
@ CC54,,,I disagree,,the evaluation panel is needed,,,but, braking the rules doesn't mean the member has to disappear. Repeated infractions after being warned calls for ban, but, that should be for the evaluation panel to do. Admin does not get any grief if he can demonstrate these copyrights infringements are being addressed and rectified. I'm willing to bet that if Admin was paying for them he would take back the chore (and it is a very time consuming chore). The underlying question is, if a member is a "fake", why does he/she have to hide behind this fake persona??
By #562152 13,Aug,18 11:56
/member.php?w=550639 what do you think of this guy???
By #460385 13,Aug,18 12:02
That he's not gay and wants woman to comment on his pics.
By #562152 13,Aug,18 12:04
that schlong is hard to believe, but, WOW

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #722   #723   #724   #725   #726   #727   #728   #729   #730   #731   ...#753

Show It Off