Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #720

Pages:  #1... #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   #720   #721   #722   #723   #724   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Sep,18 13:11 other posts 
Bundles of marijuana are washing up on Florida's shore northeast of Orlando. It is probably a result of hurricane Florence.
only registered users can see external links
By #460385 19,Sep,18 13:51
This is why we have the best beaches in the world.
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Sep,18 13:57 other posts 
On October 17th cannabis products become legal in all of Canada. I don't foresee it washing up on the shores though. We've always had great pot but now it's about to become a multi billion dollar business. I don't think it's involved in the free trade talks though.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 07:47 other posts 
Who enjoys looking at the Popular page to see just what the membership likes? I do! I scroll up on this picture of a member taking a piss and I'm thinking....

I just cannot find anything sexually stimulating or erotic about a close up of a person taking a piss, ffs! For reasons that I don't even know myself, I click on his name which takes me directly to his profile and lo and behold, this guy has 1 entire page, do you hear me, ONE ENTIRE PAGE, 60 PICTURES OF JUST PISSING PICTURES! WTF!? He had a second page but I didn't want to go there.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 12:10 other posts 
I am totally with you. I would not want to see that and never look at anything that even maybe that. It is a niche market though, just one that I steer clear of.
By #562152 18,Sep,18 18:14
Huggggg,
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

How about a cum pic? ?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 19:05 other posts 
Cum shots don't do anything for me, but they're a'ight.

But regarding body functions, as far as I'm concerned, my time in the bathroom and on the commode is MY TIME, not a Kodak moment!
By #562152 18,Sep,18 21:53
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutesI chat with many men that love to get peed on. So many that I made pics of me peeing on a guy's face and cock. They go crazy when I bring them out in private chats. I don't know why they like it.
By #552606 19,Sep,18 04:19
I really don’t want to deepen this discussion. In particular because it is not easy for me, to follow the colloquial english written here (it’s not my native language). But I would like to give some food for thoughts. Thank god, there is a great complexity between the people and what for the one person can mean the life could be for the other person simply disgusting. But that’s life. Nobody on this platform is forced to see pictures in detail, the he or she don’t want to see. All my pics are made with indulgence and I really attach great importance to post only pictures that are qualitative not only acceptable but rather brilliant. That means of course not, that the content of the pictures matches everybodies preferences. But this is not my intention. I do not post my pics for everybody, but rather for the people who like them. And obviously there many of them and I fill up a niche with my pictures, that was quasi inexistent before. Let’s keep the complexity of this site and please don’t be unfair with bashing or showin up members, that just want to show, what’s their idea from erotic and that only want to compare notes with like-minded people.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,18 05:10 other posts 
I begin by thanking you for your post and you are the member that I was referring to.

You are absolutely correct, people are complex and what we prefer can be so diverse. What I like might not be what "he" likes. What "he" likes, might not be what "you" like and so on. I understand that. There is an old saying, "Different strokes for different folks." So TRUE! I agree with you, there is a niche for pissing pictures and you are meeting that need. And I duly recognize that the membership agrees because YOUR picture is on the Popular page and it got there because of the votes, the views and the comments. For being a relatively new member who is appealing to a certain group of members, being on the Popular page is quite an achievement. Congratulations are in order for you for a job well done!

I have have been a member for probably close to 8 years and I've suggested this before, I would like this type of picture, your type of picture given its own dedicated page.

Again, thank you for post.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 23:09 other posts 
Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex and the newest "royal", seems to spend more time in the limelight now, then before when she was "just an actress". I don't get it.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 12:14 other posts 
the reason that you are aware of that is surely that your media are reporting her more. I don't have any personal evidence but I do get the impression many Americans really like the 'Royal thing' even more so now that a Us citizen is one of them.
Do what I do, just skip over it, ignore it. I have no problem with our royal family i just have n real desire to hear about every breath that they take.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 12:24 other posts 
For whatever reason, I am getting PEOPLE magazine and she's on the cover AGAIN! She was in the magazine leading up to the wedding, on the magazine cover for the wedding, there's been articles written about her appearance regarding grooming (her hair) and dress, what she does right, what she does wrong. You must be spot on about American people being wrapped in your royalty now that there's a US citizen that married a for real Prince. I'm just getting tired of that kind of PEOPLE news.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 17:38 other posts 
I am afraid I am not sure what sort of magazine PEOPLE is, but we do have a certain type of magazine over here that is all glossy photos of the current celebs, I include young royals in that, but little text.
Ha, I just searched and in the results of 8 PEOPLE magazine covers illustrated Megan was on 4, making your point. We have a similar magazine, HELLO and when looking at their results , on the covers illustrated Megan appears less often than The Princess of Wales. The truth is that there are certain types of people over here who just cannot get enough of that type of thing.
By #562152 18,Sep,18 22:22
We,in the colonies, have been following the Royals for a long time. The coronation of your queen was a huge thing with us. Then Diana really made us notice all the happenings with the Royals. Now, learning that two young,happy people are living a dream life, makes us want to share that vicariously, with them. It beats the daily Trump diatribe.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 12:30 other posts 
Oh, now that Forum title made me smile;

EROTIC COMMENTS FOR MY ASSHOLE
By #562152 18,Sep,18 18:13
"My" or "this"?

By 2nice [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 10:57 other posts 
Well, now here’s some interesting stuff.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 12:09 other posts 
That is beyond interesting, in a very cooter-like way.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 12:11 other posts 
So, I guess her cooter tastes like an ashtray...
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 12:14 other posts 
I've never tasted an ashtray but I bet her cooter SMELLS like an ashtray!

By #460385 18,Sep,18 11:22
So I see that the Aussie politicking and begging for votes doesn't just stop with the Walrus. I see the Aussiemidget does the same thing huh. Half way through the month and already close to 300 votes in POTM contest. While on the girls side a legit contest is going on (since the Walrus did not enter) and the votes are only at 80.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 11:52 other posts 
You are smart enough to recognize that there is politicking, aka spamming for votes, going on. The contest has lost its luster and he's not THAT popular. Well, maybe he is if he avoids being blacklisted by people that dislike being spammed.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 00:50 other posts 
PROMOTE OTHER THINGS HERE, that's right, here.

HEY, Do you have questions, pet peeves, or want to vent frustrations? Do it here. This is an open forum.

By #563464 16,Sep,18 01:50
There are other threads for that. This is for Stuff, Just Stuff. Let's keep it simple. We don't need a bunch of other stuff here.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 03:03 other posts 
Yeah, you're right, there's a BIG difference in STUFF, JUST STUFF and "OTHER THINGS".

Thanks for the reminder!
By #562152 16,Sep,18 08:35
Hey,there's two places to do that now. I spent some points to open MY OWN THREAD for the same thing. Great minds copy good stuff?
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

And here is the other place

/forum/thread.php?id=26855#5
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 11:41 other posts 
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment — often an unintended compliment."

So at this time, I will acknowledge;

• licksipsuckit, a member who a long, long time ago, decided to imitate me by "welcoming" every new member. Originally, her welcome messages sounded much like mine but she tweaked her posts to an "invitation" to visit her profile. Although I began my messages with a 😊 , she kicked her post up to begin with ( • Y • ) . WAY TO GO ☆lix☆, you made it your own. Also, just recently, licksipsuckit decided to imitate me by individually thanking each of the participants in the contests that she sponsors. Oh my lix, GIRL, you do watch me and when you see something that you can do like me, you grab on to the idea. And on that note, I will say, uh, er, you're welcome.

• Aussieman187, a member who approximately one month after the ORIGINAL thread, STUFF, JUST STUFF launched, decided he wanted "in" and began another STUFF, JUST STUFF thread. Such a lack of imagination on his part. You're welcome.

• MONTED, the former king of SYD, who also lacked imagination by creating his own RAND0M BULLSHIT thread and MEMBERS Y0U MISS thread. At least he had the imagination to swap out the letter "O" for a zero 0.

With that said, I will AGAIN, thank those members for emulating me and you, too, TWOWARMTTS2, you too.
By #562152 16,Sep,18 14:44
Why, thank you. As you said, sometimes it's unintentional. And, in this instance, it was. This all started for me because JustWill posted his distaste of people posting pics in the middle of his "important subject discussions" and suggesting those people "pay" for their own thread. He has a right to express his views no matter how wrong he is. However, you being the most enlightened person on site, has to expect us, the idea challenged, to emulate you. I did. I opened a new thread so people could post those pesky pics JustWill objects to without complaints. While they are at it, they can post pet peeves too. Similarly to your Stuff, Just Stuff.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

my chats are ruled by the following : I promise to answer anyone that sends me a private mesg as long as they are nice. I will never be hurtful but I reserve the right to be forthright and truthful if I'm asked a direct question. I also make alowences for members that are lacking social graces. When I make a friend I'm loyal, loving,helpful, and I worry when I don't hear from them.
That's why I'm Lix's friend. I'm friends with her without regard for anything else. I don't care who her friends are, who her enemies are, or how popular she is. The same with all my other friends. I also have great respect for several people, too. I won't list them because I'll probably forget one and I don't want anyone to be hurt, but, I will mention one. You, Bella. Why? Sorry, that's personal.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

I still believe you let the men get away with more than me, a woman. If you disagree that women don't get a harsher treatment then,it must be personal. Either way, it makes it more fun.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 16:07 other posts 
What makes you believe that this thread is NOT open to everyone? This Forum thread is open to all and what I ask in return is that members postering remain respectful.
By #562152 16,Sep,18 17:42
I never said it wasn't and I agree, anyone that posts in it should be respectful. Actually, anyone that posts in any thread should be respectful. Respectful is stating views without personal attacks or profanity. And, being truthful and factual. Or, maybe, funny,in a good way.
Now,why did you think that I believed this thread was not open to everyone. Was it something I posted?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 18:45 other posts 
You left me with that impression when you posted that when you open a thread it is open to everyone. I felt that your implication was that mine was not.
By #562152 17,Sep,18 07:54
I'm sorry you felt that way. As I stated in the other answer, I like to be truthful and factual. In a good way, always in a good way, I would have told you if I thought that. I, really was reacting to JustWill's entries. He's a good guy but he has a hangup about interference by wayward pics of his conversations. And that's the reason I opened a new thread.
By #562152 17,Sep,18 07:32
I'm sorry I'm reacting to your post in installments. I'm on the road to New Orleans with a yummy trucker and taking time to check in every so often. Let me tell you how I exist on site. I don't believe in actively welcoming new members. I think that it's ok to welcome a new member if I land on his page but, I couldn't care less for the 4 points, if it comes up. Actively looking for them, in my opinion, seems needy and phony. Most of the time I see a pic I like in the banner and I visit.
When I visit , I check the members page, pick a pic I like and vote "Hot", copy the URL, and paste it on a private mesg. with a compliment on his junk. Many times I also leave a public mesg. I see you and Lix also leave public msgs on many members pages. You two have your standard mesgs like I have my "lollipop " messages. I'm not sure, nor is it my business, what you and Lix's intentions are. My intention is to make a friend. Not a "friend" on a list but a friend to chat

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 21:22 other posts 
Can anyone tell me why using newspaper to clean windows with is so effective? Newspaper, hands down, beats anything such as a soft cloth or paper towel. I've heard coffee filters work but why use 'em when newspaper is less costly.

By #562152 16,Sep,18 08:47
I'd like to know how many members think that because you have to pay points to open a new forum thread, the thread belongs to you. I believe if the thread is in a public forum then it's fair game. I don't applaud trolls but there's another entry here complaining about the intrusion from other members to mixing in. The points are so the forums don't become overpopulated with trash talk
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 12:01 other posts 
Why are you getting all worked up?
By #562152 16,Sep,18 14:29
Honey, you haven't seen me worked up. I'm just expressing an opposite point of view. I noticed many members have this point of view. When I open a new thread it's open to everyone

By #562152 13,Sep,18 22:28
/forum/thread.php?id=26854&p=#t0

now everyone can do the right thing
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 22:36 other posts 
So you did a copy and paste of JustWill's thread, changed it for guys and posted the link here, WHY? Wouldn't it be more effective if you just send the link directly to several of your friends?
By #562152 13,Sep,18 22:39
well,,i posted it in several forum sites,,, and i'ts early times yet,,,i will tomorrow. But, i know JustWill likes your forum and he's the one i'm aiming for,,I love him as far as i can love a member,,but,,,i just couldn't let him go unchallenged,,you know me,,
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

I even posted it in his forum,,
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 22:47 other posts 
Quite frankly, isn't what you've done equivalent to what members do when they spamm a topic with random pictures of their dick or cooter?
By #562152 13,Sep,18 22:51
Yes,,,that's why i posted it by itself,,,if anyone is interested than go to my forum,,if not, well,, even you post and get no answers,,:x :x :x--------------------------------------- added after 110 secondswhat's more,,you have to admit that a URL is much, much, less intrusive than a pic of a hoo hoo or pee pee,,, agreed??
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

The actual point is that men think they are the only ones that have anything important to say and that we women just invade their space. You, as a woman, should see that. I know you've seen his forum. Why didn't you react more forcefully?? I notice that men get to walk in your forum and women have to make more explanations. It's ok,you make the rules here and i'm just worming my way in here. Just saying,,or better yet,, my personal feelings,
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 06:53 other posts 
The thing is, I ALREADY had the thread posted in the forum. I put it there the same day I posted the "Random Pussy Pic" topic.

/forum/thread.php?id=26300#9
I am a sarcastic bastard who believes in equal opportunity.
By #562152 14,Sep,18 08:04
I concede to a greater power, but, JustWill, as I said in the other post,and asking now, why are you being such a tight ass that you can't even fart? OK, inserting a pic in the middle of a chat may be distracting, but,you really reacted hard. I reacted because I thought you were being sexist and I see you are not. I will try not to post any nakid pics in your forum chats, promise.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 09:15 other posts 
Please accept this from my "For What It's Worth" department, you seem to want to come across as being "one of the boys", kinda crude.
By #562152 14,Sep,18 09:43
For what it's worth, I don't. Am I being crude? Maybe I am. I can be, and usually am, a very loving, polite, caring person. What I'm not is a complacent one when I feel I or a group I'm in, is being put upon. Then I have to take a position in the open. JustWill did not mean any harm with his posting in the forum and I treated it as a semi-funny one. None the less, I found it offensive until I found out he also posted the one about cocks. If he had included the cocks in with the pussies, I would just have said to myself, "Ok, I see his point.". As for trying to be one of the boys, your forum subject "Stuff, Just Stuff" is in serious need of some female perspective. As a matter of fact, the whole site need more input from women. Playing with the boys is the only way i can have a meaningful conversation on site without doing it one on one in a private chat.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Bella, BTW,,,I think I was right when i previously said this,,,,,,

I notice that men get to walk in your forum and women have to make more explanations. It's ok,you make the rules here and i'm just worming my way in here. Just saying,,or better yet,, my personal feelings,
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 10:11 other posts 
So you feel that I make rules for my threads and allow "men walk" in them? Well, after having several threads dumpstered, yeah, my rule is now; "attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like." Seems like a simple concept.

Because so many threads have the tendency to go sideways, I did want the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread to recognize members who left either voluntarily or involuntarily to be recognized in a positive manner, not necessarily because of their attractive pussy or cock, but for whatever their contribution was. So yeah, when things did not flow that way, I was not a happy camper. So if that makes my ass tight and makes it impossible to fart, it is and I am.
By #562152 14,Sep,18 10:23
Hahaha,,,I have that problem too. I'm not that tolerant in real life. I, also, am known as a tight ass bitch at work (not that I'm calling you a bitch) and sometimes with my relations. I have learned though, thanks to you, CC54, and JustWill that here, in the forums, it pays to have a sense of humor or at least not to react in a nasty way in order to be able to contribute.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 12:33 other posts 
"Distracting"? It's more than "distracting"--it's fucking annoying. It's infantile, attention-seeking bullshit. Folks are in the middle of a discussion that isn't remotely connected to what's between their legs, and some needy fuck-wit decides that interrupting with a random pic of his/her schlong/cooter is perfectly fine. Fuck that--it's rude.
What? Having an entire page dedicated to displaying photos of your junk isn't enough for you?
Whoop-de-fuckin'-do, Buddy, you have a dinky. Congrats! I bet that no one else on this entire site has ever seen one of those. Aren't you SPECIAL...
Here's an idea: cough up the points to start your own fucking forum thread. You can call it: "Please, please, please, will someone notice my penis (or who-ha) ???" (or some other pathetic cry for attention). Maybe that will satisfy your never ending need to have your ego stroked. Until then, it's only good manners to avoid interrupting a conversation (in a thread that someone else paid for, no less) with your attention-seeking BS...

(For what it's worth, TWT2--that rant was NOT directed at you. You mentioned that my "Random dick/pussy" topics were "hard", I just wanted to demonstrate what me being "hard" looked like...)
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 13:05 other posts 
Oh, JustWill, mister I'm an English teacher in my real life.... YOU keep spelling hoo ha WRONG! It is not "who-ha", it's hoo ha. Please include the correct spelling in the list of jargon that you keep for yourself and don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Somehow syllabus pops in my head but I know that is wrong.

Just an f.y.i. you spelled dinky and cooter perfectly!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 13:24 other posts 
I disagree. As I have said before, "who-ha" will be spelled EXACTLY how I tell it to be spelled, dammit!
--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

BTW: the word you are looking for is LEXICON.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 13:29 other posts 
Thank you, you mentioned your LEXICON years ago and I remembered you had it, I just forgot the term. It is obvious that I do not/have not used LEXICON in any of my conversations!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 13:52 other posts 
My 'lexicon' isn't actually a physical record of words and definitions. It's really just a huge pile of disorganized flotsam and jetsam dumped in a dark corner of my thought-locker.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 15:02 other posts 
So, this information id filed away in "thought-locker" and not written down?

SO, it is quite possible that someone could read your mind and learn a bunch of stuff that is meaningful to only you?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 17:02 other posts 
Anyone who reads my mind would not walk away even remotely sane afterward. It is truly a dark and twisty place.
Also, I am pretty sure that there is a bunch of crap in there that isn't even "meaningful" to me. (For example, there is a rumpled cardboard box hidden behind a stack of half-composed short stories from the late '80s that contains a horseshoe, a partially eaten liverwurst sandwich (on wheat bread with Swiss cheese and mayo), a Spider-Man action figure (missing one leg), a red jockstrap, and a jar of blue marbles. What the hell is THAT all about?)
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 17:08 other posts 
I don't have any idea why you a a rumpled box in your darn thought-locker, you sort it out and tell us why.
By #562152 14,Sep,18 13:37
And I just read:
The danger is that if you consciously set out to “sound smart” and use words or structures that are very unfamiliar to others , you may produce sentences that your readers can’t understand.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 13:49 other posts 
I don't "consciously set out to 'sound smart'", that's just a byproduct of how my brains work.
If my readers can't understand, that is more their problem than it is mine. I know EXACTLY what I am saying at all times.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 14:55 other posts 
You are such a humble human being!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 17:06 other posts 
I am the most humble human being to ever walk the Earth. I say that without any hint of conceit.
By #562152 14,Sep,18 13:39
JustWill, a pic would have sufficed ,
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 16:21 other posts 
Wow, Will said fuck five times in this post.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 16:45 other posts 
But his best use of the word was when he incorporated "Whoop-de-fuckin'-do" into his post. Can you imagine what he's like on Friday night and when among friends and after he had a long week at work? WOO!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 16:53 other posts 
I've been saving them up for a special occasion.
By #562152 15,Sep,18 01:05
BTW,,What is a dinky?
By #562152 16,Sep,18 08:41
I coughed up my own fucking points to start my own fucking thread.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   #720   #721   #722   #723   #724   ...#756

Show It Off