Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #623

Pages:  #1... #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,19 23:43 other posts 
I'm amazed! missm uploaded a picture today at 15:52, less than 9 hours ago that has zoomed to the #1 pussy pic. The pic has approximately 250 views, 42 comments and 12 [HOT] votes. It is uploaded under the "pussy" category (and it is a picture of breasts) and the kicker is that according to the way she titled it, it is not her (missm), it is allegedly a picture of her friend.

On another note, hotstuff has uploaded pictures of animated women (?) for your viewing pleasure.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Well, missm no longer holds the number 1 spot on the pussy page however members need to "Evaluate" and tick the "Wrong category" option on hotstuff 's anime/hentai offerings. Those pictures are probably copy written and borrowed from the internet.
By #574505 29,Aug,19 21:36
Miss has load more pictures of her friend I wonder why her friend don't create a profile on her own..
By #460385 29,Aug,19 23:05
She has come and gone doing the same thing.
By rocket1 [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 11:27 other posts 
By #574505 02,Sep,19 13:34
Miss deleted all her own pictures and add more of her friends pictures that's stange..
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 14:13 other posts 
"She", apparently, has a truckload of friends who she wants to acknowledge.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 08:46 other posts 
@Jamie- agree.. very odd. Plus, that cunt owes me a private pic she promised me months ago. Tax her page!

By #578610 01,Sep,19 18:12
Bella, you have beautiful TaTas. Why did you keep them hidden all this time?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 09:26 other posts 
Well, thank you, but joyraja does not agree. He voted [NOT] on my current picture and [NOT] on Pic of the Month. And when I asked him what was up with that, the asshat blacklisted me.

Not a class act, the actions of a sad little pussy.
By #578610 02,Sep,19 09:35
I have quite a few people that don't like me. Yes, I understand why, but, voting [NOT] for anyone's pic is low, low, low. I did that once and was ashamed of it for a long long time. As I said, "you have nice Ta Tas". I hope we will see more of you. My advice to anyone is, If you don't like a pic say nothing. Don't vote [HOT] and move on. At most make a comment that can be deleted.
By #551147 02,Sep,19 15:51
It is rather rude... If I don't like, I just move on without a vote whatsoever. I once accidentally hit the no, sent a pm apologizing, bought them a gift and gave them a few points cause I didn't know how to withdraw, but felt awful. 😆😄 Now, how I can I tell if someone voted a NO? Cause I honestly never noticed or know how to tell.
By #578610 02,Sep,19 16:02
I don't know either. I believe you loose some points but, in the contests they must cancel a positive vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 16:14 other posts 
Voting [NOT] was an easy mistake made, some time ago, however admin made a fix on that. Now if you accidentally tap [NOT] a message will pop up and advise you that you voted [NOT] and asks you if you are certain that you want to continue with a negative vote. At that time you can cancel the vote or proceed. joyraja's vote was intentional. I noticed the negative vote because 1) a point was subtracted, I believe it is 2 points if you are not premium paid and 2) my picture dropped from 100% to 97%.
By #578610 02,Sep,19 17:41
I don't know how many comments are on it, but, I believe you can delete the pic and load it again
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 20:47 other posts 
As Skittles would say joyraja is a site rat and needs his page trashed

By #578610 02,Sep,19 17:10
I would like to post this in my page with your permission.

it would stay only as long as you want.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

/r0b4ye2bg3ogpic.html

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 13:16 other posts 
I saw THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN, a novel by Garth Stein and adapted into a movie, last night. The dog, Enzo, was a male which, for whatever reason, makes me curious about this.....

For those of you that have pets, do you prefer male or female or does it even matter?
By #580336 02,Sep,19 13:24
Makes no difference to me....have two dogs , 1 male, 1 female and 3 cats 2 male , 1 female. If I like the dog/cats temperament then that'll do me!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 14:11 other posts 
Yes, temperament. I haven't had a dog in 13 years, but my previous dogs were female. My boys are my cats and I find them to be laid back and affectionate.
By #551482 02,Sep,19 16:54
doesn´t matter, but my last dog (don´t Keep Dogs anymore since i´m never at home) was a Dobermann boy named Max :-) Having said that, my Tarantula (easy pet to Keep) is a Girl called Fluffy

By #578610 02,Sep,19 10:11
COUNTRYCOUPLE and I have been battling for top position of the Best Image/Member Top game. We use up a ton of points going back and forth on the same day. I wonder if an "arrangement" can be reached? COUNTRYCOUPLE is on top Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I could be on top Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Sunday is a day of rest.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 07:39 other posts 
I have been asked who do I believe that tecsan is. I have absolutely no idea who that odd member is.

I recently responded to his blog where he called someone out for being or reacting like a child on a playground. I was surprised at how many blogs he dedicated toward a member(s) So when I read his current blog/bitch session, I asked him if his reaction of whining like a child made him any different than the member he was complaining about. Odd thing, he began to post his random negative thoughts on a number of my pictures. Really? That's where you want to take it because I had a different view or opinion to your blog? Sorry to have bothered you, tecsan, I was only offering you my unbiased view on what I observed. Maybe it is you that is acting like the schoolyard child and bully.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 11:28 other posts 
A former king with a very small cock??
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 21:14 other posts 
Do you really believe that it is the former MONTED? This guy talks in circles.
By #551147 29,Aug,19 17:01
Wasn't he a legend? 🤔
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,19 21:10 other posts 
I remember Monted. He, Luv69, Happy Guy and others always wreaking havoc on the old chat room.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,19 23:30 other posts 
Perhaps, in his own mind.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Aug,19 23:31 other posts 
A legend.. among cooks at the Waffle House maybe
By #551147 30,Aug,19 01:34
Oh I didn't know. Seen the name thrown around a lot...
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 20:22 other posts 
He was a dick and not the good kind
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 21:47 other posts 
There are lots and lots of dicks here, who are you speaking of?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 22:23 other posts 
King monted
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 06:29 other posts 
Tecsan the limp knob was sending me messages again. Telling me he has a lady friend over. Must not have been much of a date since he spent all night sending me messages.

Guessing his debit card fucked off yet again and she left.

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 06:49 other posts 
What a date it must’ve been
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 06:47 other posts 
A legendary ass clown.

By #460385 29,Aug,19 23:10
To all of our South Florida friends. Stay safe, this bitch is coming. Please get ready and plan. Better to be safe than sorry. Don't take it for granted.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 hours

It looks like hurricane Dorian will not reach land in Florida as long as it does what they have forecasted to do. We could still possibly feel when's and gusts up to a hundred miles an hour depending on how close the eye gets 2 land. This is a huge storm the biggest ever recorded. If your a religious person say a prayer for the poor people in the Bahamas. With winds of 185 mph and gusts of 220 mph and only moving at 5 mph. They've got about 36 hours of the devil trying to take their life. The destruction devastation will be unbelievable. For those who are not familiar with hurricanes. The best way to describe it is, think of an F4 tornado hovering over your house for 24 hours. It is fucking Hell on steroids.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,19 23:29 other posts 
Are you in Dorian's path where you are at?
By #460385 30,Aug,19 06:28
Yes, we are in Broward County. Directly west of Ft Lauderdale. 8 miles west of the ocean. As of now it doesn't look good. It's headed right at us. Predicted as a category 4 with 140 mph winds.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 07:19 other posts 
May the Lord keep you and your family as well as others, safe.

Was it two years ago that you had the other big hurricane?
By #460385 30,Aug,19 07:25
Yes
By #526776 30,Aug,19 07:34
Praying you will be safe. 🙏🏻

& to all the other FL resident friends as well .. please take care.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 19:16 other posts 
Have you and your family prepared accordingly?
By #460385 30,Aug,19 22:27
Yes we boarded up today. Help 2 neighbors board up. Went to our son's house and boarded up. Now it's in mother nature's hands.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 23:37 other posts 
Ahhhh.... is this, the boarding up, what you always do, or is Dorian different? I do not have knowledge of severe weather such as a hurricane, but I wonder if there is any established "protocol"? I suspect that it's business as usual for first responders and hospitals but what I wonder is, are restaurants open, does waitstaff have to report? What about retail stores? I guess what I'm trying to understand is, does anything shut down completely?
By #460385 31,Aug,19 01:07
Business as usual until about 8 hours prior to the storm arrival. Then most get to go home. First responders, police, and fire report as usual. And will stay and sleep at their department as the storm comes. As the storm passes, those bussiness' will open that can.
By #578610 31,Aug,19 07:24
At the hospital we have A group and B group. We alternate on who works through the storm. The hospital never closes. Some of us have to stay until the all clear is given. In my neighborhood some gas stations are out of gas but expect new delivery by today. Food stores are wiped out of non perishable foods. The main reason is that after there's no electricity and many times impossible to drive anywhere
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Local government recommends 1 week of food and a daily gallon of water for each individual. City water becomes contaminated and many times it gets shut off. No flushing of toilet
By #583549 30,Aug,19 19:49
Take care my friends and I will pray that you will get through it alright.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Aug,19 11:08 other posts 
stay safe, and pick up Cody. He is prob trying to get a tan on the beach.
By #460385 31,Aug,19 11:11
He's good. Busy at work until the last minute.
By 2nice [Ignore] 31,Aug,19 20:08 other posts 
Worried about you guys, but I know this isn’t your first rodeo. Please be safe.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Aug,19 23:33 other posts 
Lots of good members here in FL... hoping for a positive outcome with the hurricane this weekend. Be safe!

I mean, NOT twowarm and her two in house rats. They can fly away with their scummy trailer.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,19 23:36 other posts 
Oh, c'mon. Be nice because you really don't mean that. We want Candy, Charlie, Gerome and Mike to be safe, too.
By #551147 30,Aug,19 01:38
They could always import lipshitz over and place her on the beach to serve as a barrier for the decent residents of Florida. Arrrr Arrrr Arrrr
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 15:28 other posts 
Scorpio
By #551482 30,Aug,19 15:01
Would they be, like, Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz?
By #574505 30,Aug,19 15:18
Lol
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 18:26 other posts 
They wouldn't know they weren't still in the trailer park.They would just think the state came thru and did some landscapeing.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   ...#767

Show It Off