Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #618

Pages:  #1... #613   #614   #615   #616   #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 18:52 other posts 
Hey, fellas, do you have a "love" relationship with your barbeque grill?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 20:29 other posts 
I don't. I use it once in a while but cooking just for myself i use the electric grill in the kitchen.Plug it in and don't have to use gas or charcoal.

If I had to say I "loved" a cooking tool I would have to say my crock pot! Um can you say pinto beans with country ham chunks?
By #551147 12,Jun,19 20:34
Or my wife's Mississippi roast. It's to die for!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 22:18 other posts 
Is that cooked in a crock pot or on the grill?
By #551147 12,Jun,19 22:41
In the crock pot 😋😋😋😋
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 22:17 other posts 
That sounds delish, phart!
By #460385 12,Jun,19 22:00
OMG, yes. I cook on that bitch every night. Anything normal people cook in the oven or stove top. I cook on the grill.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 22:23 other posts 
Anything that's cooked in the oven, really? I'm familiar with steaks, ribs, chicken, chops, fish, etc, being grilled but are you saying you could cook a pork roast, something that I would place in the oven, on your grill?
By #460385 12,Jun,19 23:20
Absolutely. Dry rub, burners on low, applewood chips, and 4 hours later. Perfect.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jun,19 21:39 other posts 
I would starve without Seamless delivery
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,19 11:53 other posts 
Well, a 4 hour cook time is probably twice as long as it would take in a conventional kitchen oven HOWEVER, the same pork roast probably tastes 2 times better, too!

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 21:30 other posts 
Did any one see the picture lix has in the best imagine my god i keep thinking a great white is going to come out of the water and swallow her as a seal
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 21:43 other posts 
Okay, yes, lix rips into you but not in this thread and you know that admin has a soft spot in his heart for her..... be careful what you say, be the bigger person.

Now, if you want to rip into hotpussy, she's been driving around in the Crazy Wagon lately and she's fair game or has she been kind to you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,19 04:50 other posts 
I didn't mean any thing offensive about her picture I was just concerned for her safety those great white sharks are some serious shit and seals are first choice on there menu they must taste like chicken
By #551147 10,Jun,19 22:12
I hadn't really noticed, but now that I have. THANKS dgraff First thing that popped into my mind, was... Throw her a fish and see if she screams, Arrrrr Arrrrrr Arrrrr and claps...
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 22:15 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jun,19 21:38 other posts 
Just now, I suddenly like those Japanese whale hunters. They could harpoon it....

By #460385 10,Jun,19 19:01
The crazy loon has us not blacklisted again.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 19:19 other posts 
Maybe she's giving you the opportunity to be nice. You are off to a bad start by calling her a "crazy loon".
By #460385 10,Jun,19 20:47
Yeah, good luck.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 16:14 other posts 
I hope Bella don't mind but I am going to ask a question.
What is it with grammer police on websites?
I mean really,the message is more important than how it is spelled,worded or spoken.
Let's say for example you are about take a drink of water from a creek.
A dirty old farmer walks up and says, "hay,don't ye drank dat ter water,it'l rot out yer innards and keel ye'anz".
Or a professor in a tuxedo walks up and says " Excuse me sir but that water is poisoned and it will kill you"

Ok,would you think the farmer was a dumbass and start drinking or wait for the second opionion or?
Really, listen to or read the message, and don't get your undergarments in a wad over a word.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 21:13 other posts 
I understand your observation and you've given a fine example. From my perspective, I believe that there are certain standards for certain people. My pops was a school teacher and one of the things that really made his alarms go off is when I said; "I ain't got no" as a young person, maybe 12 years old-ish.... Was that poor grammar, YES. Is that something that I would anticipate hearing a community leader or one of the telephone reps at my place of business saying? NO!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 22:45 other posts 
I'm with Bella. Grammar and spelling is important. Just as cursive writing, which is not being taught much anymore. I do admit my grammar is sometimes poor, but I try to make an attempt to make sure it is correct.

Yes, I agree, most of the time the meaning comes across but not everyone.

Most immigrants who come to the country complain about how hard English is to learn because of all the improper grammar.

In casual conversation with friends, it is usually ok but in a business or formal setting I feel grammar is important.

Just my 2 cents! LOL!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 06:08 other posts 
My grammar is terrible but everyone knows what I'm saying and for those who don't aren't worth talking to in high school I worked nights and went to school by day I used classes like English and social studies to catch up on my sleep gym class was skipped and used for smoking in the lavatory I was how ever a strait A student in mathematics and the science I was to graduate in 1981 but quit in 1979
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 07:26 other posts 
Context is everything. In the situation you describe the message is clear and probably easily understood. In casual conversation between family or friends a conversation in local dialect with local vocabulary is fine but the point of language is to enable communication and understanding so in more formal contexts a common structure of grammar, spelling and punctuation is important.
Language is constantly changing, just look back at the novels of the 17th and 18th century and how different grammar and syntax are in those compared to novel of today. We all adapt to these changes as time passes. Me, I am struggling with text speak but as sure as eggs are eggs that will permeate our language far more than it already has and change it.
Personally O would never criticise anyone her or elsewhere for their poor grammar on style of speech, I think that this is not an appropriate forum for doing that, but that doesn't mean i won't be cringing inside.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 10:38 other posts 
"Personally O would never criticise anyone her or elsewhere...." Were you attempting to express; Personally, I (not O. Damn, those keys are right next to one another and when you have big ol' man fingers, sometimes you miss the proper key) would never criticise (no worries, you spell things differently across the pond. Heck, you even drive on the wrong side of the street! ) anyone her (oops! Is that short for HERE?) or elsewhere.....

Andthisisme, I hope you know my post was all in fun!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 10:46 other posts 
Every year I make the resolution to spell and grammar check my posts and every year I fail to maintain my vigilance. Thanks for pointing out the error. I shall leave it though, otherwise your post might seem rather strange.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 11:46 other posts 
I commingling mistake their and there to be used were and Leo has a hissy fit and points it out to me it don’t matter he’s such a duch
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 11:52 other posts 
Don't worry about what that TWAT says. You can tell him your nazi momma said so!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 12:41 other posts 
Yeah ain’t that a hoot I hate when he calls you that nazi momma
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 11:50 other posts 
Many members find my posts strange so of course you should leave it because this time "they" can follow my train of thought!

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 11:47 other posts 
Happy birthday to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, who celebrates his 98th anniversary of the day he was born! 🎈🍦🎂
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 11:56 other posts 
I hope that I get to that age and am as fit as he is when I do. He has done an incredible job, in I am sure often difficult circumstances, supporting the Queen and foregoing any personal ambition always playing second fiddle.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 12:15 other posts 
I agree with you on all points. Retiring from his official duties and was even driving not too long ago. Yes, and foregoing any personal ambition must be one of the biggest sacrifices he could have made.

By #460385 07,Jun,19 15:38
I don't get what this crazy loon hotpussy is thinking. She unblocked us yesterday for whatever reason, and we noticed. So I took the opportunity to blast her with nasty gifts. WTF were we supposed to do, LMAO. If she doesn't want that to happen then stop unblocking us. So to make a long story short. She has blocked us again and her reason "why"..... My wife is a fat cow. Her pussy looks like a set of balls. And she is a whore. And I have no balls and I am a faggot ass. Hey Administration, there she goes with that faggot shit again.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,19 16:47 other posts 
I really doubt that he cares.

By the way, your (WHY?) does not read that way now. She spends so much time looking to see what is said, she probably gave it more thought and changed her (WHY?) up a bit so that admin doesn't "spanky, spanky" her.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 08:10 other posts 
She did the same to me the other day. So, her page was trashed, pics voted down, and I put comments on her other pics. She went ballistic.

Jun 6, 14:33 Hotpussy: You stupid shit, I was giving you a chance to be nice. You have seen what I can do. I'm going to bury you. I won't start today or tomorrow but you will be sorry

Now, this threat to bury me thus far resulted in 3 pairs of granny panties being posted on my page. A site ding dong and saggy granny.

The only thing that was buried this week was poor Jerome. He went out to the sand box and got buried by trailer cats. I guess they got confused....
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 08:22 other posts 
Again, I'm really confused about what it is that she THINKS she can do.

What I find "special" is that she trashes the forum and there are no repercussion from admin and one of her Indian "lollipops" rated this thread negatively.
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 09:07 other posts 
I agree. Her threads should have went to the dumpster long ago. What kind of a deranged lunatic creates a thread only to talk to themselves?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 09:45 other posts 
Yes, she talks to herself, for the lack of a better term. She combs the forum to see what is said so she can copy and paste it elsewhere and put her SPIN on it. Dang, she is cray-cray......
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 12:00 other posts 
The kind with Multiple Personality Disorder.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 10:26 other posts 
You know, the only threads that have been Dumpster'd have been mine. And one was Dumpster'd because I spoke out about a member being deleted after she was harassed by an Australian member and I don't recall the specifics on the other HOWEVER I suspect I said something about the female Australian member.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 00:29 other posts 
Haha! That fricken whack-a-doodle blacklisted me, unblacklisted me, blacklisted me again and posted this (WHY?):

13. I heard from Skittles the witch renamed her broom to CANDY so she could pretend she's sitting on my face while she rides it. Listen, BITCH WITCH, I may be BI but I'd never would lick your sorry, dried up ass.

If that old bag isn't VILE, VULGAR and DISGUSTING, I don't have a grasp on the English language and understand the meaning of the words!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 09:00 other posts 

The only thing Hotpussy would ever hear me say is "refill my coffee, bitch. And put a rush on it."

I mean, if I would ever be in a random truck stop diner.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 11:02 other posts 
My point was only to show just how VILE, VULGAR and DISGUSTING the old bag is.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 22:49 other posts 
This is peculiar, in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature, the member holding the #2 spot is 810latino. HOWEVER, if you pop on their name to get to their profile, their profile name appears to be ThtBossBitch420 ! What am I missing?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 22:50 other posts 
Clear your browser cache
By #460385 09,Jun,19 22:53
They have been 3 names just today.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 22:55 other posts 
two profiles from the same person
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 04:59 other posts 
There's a reasonable explanation for the multiple profiles, if you notice the profile established for ImThstBitch , they explain that they lost access to the ThtBossBitch420 account.

Maybe there's a "twofer" program being offered now that longtime members aren't aware of.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 04:44 other posts 
So when you look at the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, you don't see 810latino, you see ThtBossBitch420 and I could too if I cleared my browser cache? Thank you. I've got a new phone and will see how that is done.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #613   #614   #615   #616   #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   ...#746

Show It Off