pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #625

Pages:  #1... #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #578610 26,May,19 11:09
congrats. Great pic——/thumbs/20190526/p2670ficq5fs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,19 11:30 other posts 
I don't know who you post to, I doubt that you know either and please, no need to respond.

This thread was designed to provoke thought and encourage interaction.
By #578610 26,May,19 11:41
I was surprised. You never upload any “dirty” pics.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I’m curious. I can’t ask you on CC54’s post. Who did you vote for, Red Foxy or her boyfriend?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

You and JustWill are very funny but check this out and then tell me what I should think.

/member.php?w=589717

By #578610 26,May,19 08:28
I asked why CC54 did not come out of the closet. I believe he's gay. He has accused me in the past as being a man. Every time we argue he brings up the same argument. He also abhors any sugestion he's gay. In other words, he's the one that's homophobic. Yet, I'm accused of being homophobic and CC54 is a good guy.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

I'm sorry I insulted gay people. CC54 is a culo sucio

By #574505 25,May,19 15:09
Who let the beast out..
By #578610 25,May,19 16:12
2nice is a fucking idiot but he's not a beast
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,19 17:41 other posts 
The Crone just slithers out of its crate from time to time. After it has guzzled enough gin, it will calm down.
By #460385 25,May,19 20:03
Why doesn't twosaggybonbonMandyCharlyCandy post in the AussieMan's "Stuff Just Stuff" anymore. Has the "she be it" been booted out of that club too?
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,19 20:06 other posts 
The Crone is obsessed with us.
Other than that, who can explain why crazy people do what they do?

By #578610 25,May,19 00:52
Best Image/Member Top back to normal? Did you run out of points to stay on top? Or did you let it go? So you think it's normal only when on top? Some other member "didn't get it?" You guys are loosers
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

It was funny how someone would knock down your cunt and she'd be on top a few minutes later. I take satisfaction you had to spend a crap load of points. I noticed your cunt is not in it anymore. Too expensive?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,19 06:39 other posts 
Awwwww now that's not a good show of sportsmanship I would show due respect and congratulate Mises cc54
By #578610 25,May,19 08:53
I could but I'm mean, nasty, and a wagon driver. I'm crazy, I'm a saggy titted old hag, and a lot more. I dropped out of the game for a while too. But, it's funny how a guy that refuses to come out of the closet pimps his wife. Next time I have enough points I'll do a CC54 or a Red Foxy and keep Lix on top for a while. She'll be all over the site pages. And I would never show HIM any sportsmanship. Not until he comes out and shows us some good cock sucking. He has to show the site he's not ashamed of being gay. JustWill is an asshole and his "I know more than you" attitude is a pain in the ass, but, he's a true gay and proud of it. It shows what a man he is.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,19 09:04 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

You shouldn't take it out on Mrs cc54 just because you don't like Mr cc54 I use to do the same thing with Aussie man and I shouldn't
By #578610 25,May,19 11:11
That’s the difference between you and me, "D". You are bad to the bone, but, honorable. I am not honorable. Remember, by their own words, I'm crazy.
By #551147 25,May,19 14:22
Get tired of managing 2 accounts? I noticed Chucky hasn't been lamenting of late.
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,May,19 15:01 other posts 
The English language does not yet have a name, or an adequate word to describe how annoying and fucking stupid you are.
By #578610 25,May,19 16:06
Scorpio, C is 70. Getting up in the morning and taking a dump is more than enough for him. I see you've got your nose in everyone's ass
By #578610 25,May,19 16:06
2nice, there is a word. It's "2nice"
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

2nice, anyone that gets so upset like you do about another member's post, should not read them. I believe that describes a fucking stupid person. So, fucking stupid, go suck JustWill's cock.
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,May,19 16:38 other posts 
Because the English language refuses to create a name for you, I’ll do it myself.

Wackafuck.

I will not argue with a wackafuck, because they do not have the ability to accept reason or accountability. Why? Because they’re a wackafuck.
By #578610 25,May,19 17:15
But, you are arguing with me, fuckadoddle. See, I knew your nickname.
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

However, you are a culo sucio

By #578610 25,May,19 16:48
JustWill just posted
I mean, what are the odds of 8 different people writing in the same style, attacking the same people, misspelling the same words, using the same insults, butchering grammar in the same fashion, practicing the same weird behavior patterns, and being the same degree of bat-shit crazy?
Those eight people are the ones he sucks their dicks or visa versa. No wonder they sound the same.

By #578610 25,May,19 11:14
As posted by JustWill
Let me try to 'splain this one more time:

Using homosexual slurs, innuendos, and insinuations as a way to demean a guy's masculinity is, in all cases, homophobic. Such behavior starts from the premise that GAY = LESS THAN MASCULINE, and doing so makes you a homophobe. And an idiot.

Never the less, Professor, in your case, it's true and no less an idiot.

By #578610 25,May,19 11:07
As usual, JustWill brings a retread of a lie. He, along with other members of his cabal, is spewing lies and innuendos.

As a reminder from the site Abuse Page:
"Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"

I'm not Mandy658. The only annoying comments are truths about a big jerk and his cock sucking friends.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,19 20:04 other posts 
DICK CHEESE ALERT!

It looks like prepucio4 is gone.
By #578610 25,May,19 01:28
Not to worry. We still have JustWill's and CC54'S dick cheese.
By #584076 25,May,19 04:03
We'll always have my ode.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,19 06:06 other posts 
I heard he opened a cheese factory some were in Plainfield new jersey
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

By the way Plainfield is a town built on top of an old garbage dump so they are use to stinky stuff
By #372661 25,May,19 09:51
Ewww yuck. Sounds like another Love Canal.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,19 10:56 other posts 
Yep much the same only there's more sea gulls and crows live there then people

By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,19 09:23 other posts 
As a reminder from the site Abuse Page:

"Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

I am sure that by now, the Crone has copied and pasted the above comment elsewhere in the forum. She is a crazy person, and that's what crazy people do.
Oddly, Candy, Mandy, Charlie, BonBon, and her numerous "Tits" incarnations did the same exact thing.
I am sure that she has also posted that the whole thing is a lie.
However, the Crone's denial is the lie.
I mean, what are the odds of 8 different people writing in the same style, attacking the same people, misspelling the same words, using the same insults, butchering grammar in the same fashion, practicing the same weird behavior patterns, and being the same degree of bat-shit crazy?
Don't let the Crone fool you...

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,19 07:10 other posts 
Looks like one of our members that used their AARP discount to purchase their premium membership, forgot to take their medication.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,19 08:40 other posts 
What has the Crone done now?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,19 09:00 other posts 
She has opened her mouth.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,19 09:11 other posts 
CandyMandyBonBonCharlieTits [8th Edition] is the site HERMAPHRODITE.
How else could someone be a massive, addle-headed DICK and a miserable, old CUNT at the same time?
By #578610 25,May,19 09:02
Nothing much, Professor. I was making everyone aware how catty CC54 is. His dick and balls are excess equipment. He should have a pussy.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,19 07:21 other posts 
Pain...... do you enjoy any degree of pain with sex? I'm thinking about something more than a playful smack or the occasional nibble here or there.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,19 08:59 other posts 
When the x girlfriend was riding to fast and went to high and came down on my pecker and missed the target,It hurt like hell! No pain in sex,it is supposed to feel good!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,19 09:02 other posts 
That type of pain is always a possibility, that was an "oops"!
By #578610 25,May,19 09:05
I don't like pain. The worst is when I forget my laptop open and it's on this thread. The avatars seen to follow me and disapprove

By #460385 24,May,19 18:17
Glad to see the "Best Image/Member" contest is back to normal. LMFAO.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,19 18:30 other posts 
What happened? It was nice to see CountryCouple54 at the top.
By #574505 24,May,19 19:10
Was nice to see them there for the longest time better than them someone
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,19 19:49 other posts 
Yeah, it's too bad that "someone" doesn't get it.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,19 08:56 other posts 
I watched a docuseries on Netfix that must have been the inspiration for or inspired by, Orange Is The New Black. This series is called Jailbirds and it is about women in Sacramento County Jail. Although OITNB is scripted and with actors and actresses, seems like it is pretty much what goes on in jail.

Apparently, one women featured on Jailbirds was arrested for attempting to open a bank account with false identification. Someone at the band recognized her and immediately called the police. Gee, I wonder if the big tattoo on her forehead reading "MONSTER" was the tip off?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,19 09:39 other posts 
Watch the series of wentworth on Netflix I think it’s way better then orange is the new black
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,May,19 10:40 other posts 
Unlike what we see in crime dramas most criminals are not masterminds at all but in many cases rather stupid.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,19 15:01 other posts 
The woman who was recognized, sports a "MONSTER" tattoo that appears to be at the very least, one inch tall above her eyebrow. Golly, me and all my girls have that tat, too!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,May,19 15:11 other posts 
That’s exactly what I mean, who with any sense would reveal their face when it sported such an obvious identifying feature.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,19 15:37 other posts 
Wallis Simpson, the former Duchess of Windsor, is credited with saying, "you can never be too thin or too rich". The too rich seems to work for me but too thin......

Take a look at James Corden's Carpool Karaoke with Celine Dion. Funny as heck, she sounds GREAT but for being 51, with a truckload of money, she looks not so good to me. It's a 14 minute clip but fun to watch! ENJOY!

only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,May,19 00:02 other posts 
I saw that one and the ones he did with Barbara Streisand and Paul McCarthy. Paul's was hilarious. This is it: only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,19 00:32 other posts 
I think I've seen every Carpool Karaoke and yes, the one featuring Paul McCartney was excellent!
By #584076 23,May,19 00:56
Loved the chilli peppers!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,19 00:58 other posts 
Me, too! They have all been REALLY good!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,May,19 06:03 other posts 
Maybe the Duchess's comment was more appropriate to her era but I totally agree about Celine Dion. I always felt that she was far to thin to be attractive for my taste. Not that my taste would bother her.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   ...#746

Show It Off