Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #423

Pages:  #1... #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 23,May,21 10:39
Dgraff if you are referring to me, HOMO:
315.9 a gallon of gas ⛽️ in Lebanon Pennsylvania this morning
Thank you candy

My name is CANDICE ANN
By #623135 23,May,21 11:05
Natrona Heights

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,21 20:30 other posts 
For the record candy I’m 10 years younger then you that means when I was born you were all ready playing with your self and when I was 10 you were all ready fucking anything with a cock and it’s not that you are to old for this site it’s that you are flat out a bitch unfit for any site you have a problem with everything and every one because you are a miserable old bitch do every one a favor and stroke out all ready your time is past due
By #642199 22,May,21 13:29
By #642199 22,May,21 13:38
Then with her luck she’ll linger on sucking up Medicaid funds.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,21 16:04 other posts 
Yeah you’re right if only the good die young then she is rotten to the core
By #642199 22,May,21 18:55
Speaking of rotten. It looks like it needs to have its old rancid knockoff dollar tree adult diaper changed again. It’s been leaving it’s illiterate diarrhea of the mouth shuts all over the forums.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,21 19:19 other posts 
I know that her M.O we are working on shutting her up maybe silence of the lamb style put her in a cage and sew her lips shut
--------------------------------------- added after 66 minutes

Oops I think it’ was dean Snyder in strange land

By #623135 22,May,21 14:24
AngelOfDeath aren’t you one of those “ragheads” from Malasia? Stay on your side of the Pacific. Kuala Lumpur I assume. Skittles likes them Asian dicks.

By #574505 20,May,21 18:00
Why would a 14 year gril seduced her 23 year uncle. Just read this in a thread here.Lol
By #623135 20,May,21 19:14
Why not? He was really good looking and I wanted him.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Sorry. That sounded like me.
By #574505 20,May,21 20:00
Angel it was not you but two tits Lol. The same one that suck her father-inlaw
By #610414 20,May,21 21:33
My uncle was sweet and a great fuck. He taught me how to really make love. And my father in law was a real man, not like these wannabes here
By #642199 20,May,21 19:32
Some people are sick fucks and need to be put down.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,21 20:17 other posts 
Absolutely
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,21 07:57 other posts 
Bump
By #574505 21,May,21 08:24
Bella! now you're bumping me.😁
By #623135 21,May,21 08:35
Wow, she’s back. Anyway, I was reading some of skidsles blogs and came across this post by me (6 months ago)

Angel1227!
Aren't you big He-Men. Taking on a woman. Well, im not surprised . SKITTLES IS REALLY Bella so we'll let that go, but, Jamie? That spaghetti sauce weiner? Look at him, hides behind his zipper, product of a mother and a German Terrier. Sr Cums is worse. That rabbid little Jew with a chip on his shoulder. He's mad because Yasser Arafat died and he can't get any uncircumcised Arab cock to suck.
You, all are so funny. Try walking without that baseball bat in your ass. I think I'll post this in my thread too in case you BRAVE forum soldiers delete this.

By #610414 21,May,21 08:46
And now we have AngelOfDeath and Dgraff wanting to put me down. Great.
By #574505 21,May,21 08:50
You can post it any place you want.what looks bad is when you answer your own.
By #623135 21,May,21 08:59
Jamie, tell me, why are you ragging on me? At first I thought you were Latin and had a macho attitude towards women. Now, I think it’s just natural enemy action. I’ve tried to ignore your barbs but, truly, you are starting to get very close to that line.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,21 11:59 other posts 
I'm "bumping" this post to the top to bury the stupid shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,21 11:13 other posts 
Bump.
By #610414 21,May,21 13:31
BUMP
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,21 13:48 other posts 
Bump. I love to bump Jamie!
By #574505 21,May,21 15:53
O me love to be bump.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,21 15:56 other posts 
I bet you do!
By #574505 21,May,21 22:55
Lol bump
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,21 09:21 other posts 
Bump? Um,that is what a old bat did in the parking lot yesterday,bumped into my left leg backing into me as I was carrying something to my truck. I managed to keep my cool but I did tell her in a very gruff tone, "what where ye goin lady"
By #642199 22,May,21 13:37
Btw, my comment was in regards to your statement. Any adult that involves themselves with a minor or any person that has sexual relationship with their family member is deeply disturbed. Idgaf if it was Saggy old Candles making a blog or not. The old hag is deranged. But in general anyone who thinks it’s okay to post stories about **** girls or boys fucking adults or their family members needs to be shot. Idgaf if I get deleted or if the old sack of shit thinks it’s a threat. People like her need to be eradicated like the scum plague to humanity they are.

By phart [Ignore] 22,May,21 09:19 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
I am sorry but the poor little things look like dicks with legs!

By #642713 21,May,21 15:36
I’m new what’s there to do here??
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,21 15:54 other posts 
Well, welcome to SYD/SYC, Showitoff!

What is there to do? Post pictures, comment on pics, post blogs, comment on blogs, check out the chat rooms and when you find an interesting forum topic, post your thoughts and engage in the banter with other members.

What you will get out of the site will be twofold of what you put in! It's nice to have you here!
By #610414 21,May,21 16:24
Welcome to the site. I have a feeling you are going to be very popular. If I may suggest, answer the private messages and get to know the other members. Also check out the games and contests. Good luck.
--------------------------------------- added after 63 hours

Here one minute, gone the next.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,May,21 13:41 other posts 
Is it just me or does this sound like Friday night at the trailer park with twowarmtts3 or her old rat Angel1227! ??

224-pound Russian woman reportedly killed husband with her buttocks!!

A 224-pound Russian woman faces some heavy-duty justice for sitting on her husband and strangling him to death with her massive buttocks during a boozy dispute, a report said.

Her giant rear end would cause some major damage!

Tatyana O. allegedly refused to let Aidar go even as he “begged forgiveness,” East2West News reported.

Aidar’s daughter saw him pinned face down on the bed and ran to seek help from neighbors in the Russian city Novokuznetsk, according to the news outlet, which cited evidence in the case.

A female neighbor who arrived reportedly decided the couple were in the midst of a domestic dispute and left.

Tatyana said she merely wanted to calm her hubby down after the couple had been drinking.

Aidar died from “asphyxia from blocking the respiratory system” as his face was wedged into the mattress, as Tatyana sat on his neck “using her legs so he could not lift it,” a medical examination found.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,21 14:15 other posts 
DAMN, he musta been a wimp not to be able to fight his way out from under there.
She damn sure calmed his ass down though.

By #610414 21,May,21 09:18
Dgraff
For the record candy I’m 10 years younger then you that means when I was born you were all ready playing with your self and when I was 10 you were all ready fucking anything with a cock and it’s not that you are to old for this site it’s that you are flat out a bitch unfit for any site you have a problem with everything and every one because you are a miserable old bitch do every one a favor and stroke out all ready your time is past due

Twowarmtts3
Thanks for the interest. If you were hetero I’d be worried but, what a HOMO like you thinks of me is of little concern. Besides, I told you a long time ago I don’t give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me. BTW, aren’t you ashamed of posting in the Top Image wearing a dress?

By #610414 21,May,21 07:36
Well, it’s official. A poll of the members indicates that Dgraff has a PeePee the size of a peanut.

By #610414 20,May,21 08:41
I'd like to know why my age (69) is so controversial. Everyone seems to opine I'm too old to be here. It's true I'm no spring chicken.....but.....many men here are dirty OLD men like Dgraff. What's wrong with warm tits if they are no longer built for speed, just comfort?
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 09:58 other posts 
Well,just to put it frankly,and this is not meant to offend,just to give a perspective based on my observations.

Most 66 year old women are driving a 10 year old Cadi with 610 actual miles on it to Canasta on thursday and they act as if and say their ship has sailed and don't even give any to the husband for whatever reason.The women themselves think they are to old for sex,to be sexy or even talk about sex.
By #610414 20,May,21 10:07
No offense taken, but, I drive a 1966 Mustang. It's red and has a 289 with four in the floor. I hate card games except strip poker and Charlie gets more than he can handle. Does that make me an old hoe? If so I'll claim it. I love sex, the rougher the better and threesomes are a joy.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 15:54 other posts 
Um,ok
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,May,21 16:20 other posts 
I think it is pretty awesome that you still have the interest to be on here. Good for you I say, as someone who is older than you. The body is one thing that we can't fight but our minds well we can keep them young. Keep right on posting and enjoy yourself.
By #610414 21,May,21 07:33

By #610414 20,May,21 17:34
TEXAS

By #610414 19,May,21 12:43
From the Texas Tribune

Gov. Greg Abbott signs into law one of nation’s strictest abortion measures, banning procedure as early as six weeks into a pregnancy

The signing of the bill opens a new frontier in the battle over abortion restrictions as first-of-its-kind legal provisions intended to make the law harder to challenge are poised to be tested in the courts.

Twowarmtts3
When will fucking old men stay out of women’s vaginas?
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 14:29 other posts 
The answer to your question is simple.
When women learn to keep their damn legs together if they don't want to have a baby or be responsible enough to use birth control.
My former girlfriend got a shot every 3 months that prevented babies.much cheaper than abortion,fewer health risk,and no lives taken.
And I will add, Men with any sense at all that want to fuck around with everything that is warm and wet, should get a vasectomy.
By #610414 19,May,21 17:12
Phart No, the answer is not simple. First, blaming women for all pregnancies is wrong. In the black community men don’t like to use condoms. Second, women have as much right as men to enjoy sex. A woman doesn’t usually get pregnant every time she has sex and might take the chance. Third, r.a.p.e is not pre-planned sex. Her husband or boyfriend might use condoms but a rapist might not. Fourth, the fetus might be severely damaged and would be a burden to his family or even to the state. Or be the product of a r.a,p.e. Fifth, WHY CAN’T MEN KEEP IT IN THEIR PANTS? Six, the woman changes her mind and wants to have the fetus removed from her body. It’s her body, why shouldn’t she have that right? Seventh, what if the mother-to-be is made to carry to term....than the father-to-be has his balls surgically removed by force?
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 17:57 other posts 
So you totaly think a woman should be able to create and distroy life as God would without repercussions? Women are the only 1's out of the 2 genders that get pregnant.
So if they part their legs willingly,then they are at least 50% to blame.
I never said in the case of rap# or inc#st that abortion shouldn't be on the table at all. It is the women that just fuck like rats and then, "Ooops,I gota stop in at the clinic and get this tumor outa my gut,be back in a hour".
It aint a tumor,it is a human baby. What if you had been aborted? You would not be here.
If late term abortion is ok,what is all the fuss about George floyd? It was JUST VERY LATE in his "term".
By #610414 19,May,21 18:08
I’m thinking. I’m thinking. Hahaha. You, Phart said.....” When women learn to keep their damn legs together if they don't want to have a baby or be responsible enough to use birth control. ”. No mention of r.a.pe or I.n.cest. You also forgot, “if the health and safety of the mother”. Yes, women are the ones that can birth a baby, but, they are not always 50% to blame. I, too, don’t like for abortions to be a method of birth control, but, isn’t that for the woman to decide? Look now, a six week fetus is being touted as a baby. How many six week fetuses have you seen that survived outside the womb?
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 18:10 other posts 
I don't know of any,but their heart is beating,is it not?
I edited slightly above not knowing you had responded
By #610414 19,May,21 18:16
Late term abortions should not be performed, but, early term (less than 12 weeks) should be a woman’s prerogative. Right now most abortion clinics perform only early term abortions except in unusual circumstances.
By #610414 20,May,21 17:31
Phart
By #574505 19,May,21 16:12
Two don't worry what goes in texas.beside you can't get pregnant..
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 16:21 other posts 
Yea right at least she is a US citizen ,hell people 1000's of miles from the US are so worried about the US and whats happening.They can't turn off their internet connection long enough to take a shit.

I don't understand the general concept of it being ok to kill a baby just because it is not old enough to need a diaper.George Floyd could be considered a late term abortion by the liberal operating standards
By #610414 19,May,21 17:26
Jamie I had my three kids and I also had my cancerous insides removed completely. I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 39. It’s one of the reasons for my hair loss. I worry about Texas because women there are considered men’s property. This, if us women don’t fight it, will become law in other states, too. Roe v Wade was not an abortion amendment per se. It turned out that way, but, think of this. Abortions have been happening since the beginning of time. Abortions in a back alley performed with a metal hanger killed many desperate women before Roe v Wade. And there’s another aspect that no pro-lifer ever touches on. If a pregnant woman is assured her full term baby will be adopted by another family and all his expenses paid by the government, there might be less abortions.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   ...#769

Show It Off