Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #77

Pages:  #1... #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,16 14:37 other posts 
I live in a small town and my house is right on "the" main highway. You know what I'm talking about, one lane in an one lane out.... I'm not sure if I seem to be more in tune with "conditions" because I'm older and wiser or what. Hey, here's what I've learned in my years of driving 1) you can only go as fast as the guy ahead of you OR 2) you pass the guy that you feel is going too slow, conditions permitting.

C'mon, I drive 5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit, why do you feel that tailgating is going to make me go faster? I might decide to "brake check" you and if you're not careful, you might end up in my back seat and I won't like that OR preferably, in the marsh! I vote for the latter!
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Jun,16 17:19 other posts 
I completely agree with you bella! Driving is a privilege, not a right, and people are going entirely too fast these days. I am in a big city, and you simply cannot speed on side streets, it is slow going. Most people don't have the experience to know this, but, really, they just don't care. There are a lot of those tailgater's here too, I loathe them!
By #460385 05,Jun,16 19:25
Come to South Florida where if your not going 20 mph over the speed limit you will get run over.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Jun,16 07:12 other posts 
I really want one of those gadgets that some guys seem to have that allows them to see what is coming around a blind bend or over blind summit so that they feel safe to overtake at these places. Or it could just be that they are totally stupid of course
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jun,16 07:22 other posts 
Be careful though. You live in the US and someone might shoot you for doing that. They used to do that in the south Bay Area in the 80s.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,16 22:40 other posts 
I received this link from SPERM_DONOR, he authored a poll about whether you would attend a nude wedding.

/polls/218.html

Polls, in general, are only looking for "yes" or "no" responses and sometimes you can't definitively say yes or no.

About going to a nude wedding, is that any different than going to a bowling banquet or anniversary party? I've never been asked to or inclined to go to a clothing optional resort. As for a nude wedding, I think it depends on their relationship to me but my guess would be no.

If I were the mother of the bride, where would I pin my corsage?
By #358797 31,May,16 23:53
Through your nipple?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 07:30 other posts 
My husband and I were married last June 6\21\15
we had a naked wedding and it was wonderful
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 08:59 other posts 
Wasn't your wedding more of a spontaneous event? Your family, you know, mom, dad, Aunt Martha and Grandma Myrtle, they weren't there and in the buff, were they?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 13:02 other posts 
no it was not a spontaneous event.. it was well planned out a year in advance... as for my family .... well they are the ones that decided to NOT be part of my life a long time ago... so no they were not there. but I would have invited them and let them decide IF they were still part of my life
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 16:17 other posts 
I'm so sorry, somehow in my mind I thought I remembered you telling me that you surprised Jim. My sincere apology.

As for family, I'm sorry that your family decided NOT to be part of your family a long time ago.

Did you happen to read JustWill's blog? His parents embrace him and his partner but his partner's family are not so open minded and receptive. It's sad what CRAP will divide families, very, very sad.......

/blogs/29974.html
By #494374 02,Jun,16 07:47
I have been surprised by many of the poll results. I recently made a poll. And all men have voted and I was shocked that more men voted for wanting a threesome with 2 men over with 2 women.

/polls/220.html
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 09:06 other posts 
That's VERY interesting, more leaning toward a MMF threesome, for sure!

Out of curiosity, I wonder if any member has thought about submitting a poll which includes all the variables that they can think of PLUS offer the "Other" option? "Other", an area that we can customize our own response if it does not fall within the choices presented. Besides, for the most part, want to justify my response.
By #358797 01,Jun,16 13:20
Off topic, but Idgaf cuz its funny..
I had a great aunt Myrtle... And she wore a girdle... And when Myrtle wore her girdle, she pulled it really tight... And when she'd fart it would bubble up her back and poot out at the top...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 16:11 other posts 
C'mon!

That's funny!
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 17:36 other posts 
Dammit!
I was taking a sip of soda when I read that post.
Now I have to clean Diet Coke off of my laptop's screen
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 20:49 other posts 
By #358797 01,Jun,16 23:01
The worst part is it's totally true. I, myself, with my own ears, heard the pootie bubbles purting out. Unfortunately I was about 10, and ear (and nose) level with them.
By Leilani [Ignore] 05,Jun,16 10:45 other posts 

GAUD

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 08:17 other posts 
Boxing legend and Heavyweight Champion, Muhammad Ali, aka Casius Clay has died at the age of 74 after fighting his longest fight, a 32 year battle with Parkinson's disease.

By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 10:03 other posts 
Every Silver Lining has a Cloud.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 10:07 other posts 
no good deed goes unpunished....
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 10:09 other posts 
A bird in the hand gets poop on your fingers.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 10:41 other posts 
if wishes and wants were candy and nuts.... what a wonderful world it would be
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 11:12 other posts 
A rolling stone can cause a serious ankle injury.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 13:07 other posts 
What, you and Jeff can't think of any more!?
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 13:56 other posts 
People who live in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 14:17 other posts 
Drinking glasses or eyeglasses?
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 14:49 other posts 
Yep.
A fool and his monkey are soon parted.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 15:13 other posts 
I thought the saying goes like this, a fool and his money are soon parted. It's MONEY, not monkey! Unless that particular fool owns his own monkey.

Don't those darn things crap a lot, more then cats or dogs? And I think monkeys are a lot like horses, they can be walking along and just drop a deuce any where at any time! They don't slide off into the bushes for that, they just crap and keep on going! Nope, I'm not interested in having a monkey, no sir-ee, NO WAY!
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 15:27 other posts 
ONLY a fool would own a monkey.

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man wish he had more exciting shit to do with his evenings.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 16:46 other posts 
In the fall, the networks introduce the new programs so a couch potato can possibly have a more exciting day!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 07:41 other posts 
a rolling stone gathers no moss...
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 08:13 other posts 
Give a man a fish, and he will complain that he'd rather have a ham and cheese sandwich.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 08:15 other posts 
Not if the man is vegetarian!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 08:14 other posts 
common sense is not common
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 08:20 other posts 
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him do the breast stroke.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 08:35 other posts 
never play leapfrog with unicorn
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 10:13 other posts 
Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes you just enjoy a light snack instead.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 08:15 other posts 
Those who really want something, will find a way.
Those who don't really want it, will find an excuse.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Found this...

"'If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.' If this is true, am I done for?

I find excuses for everything, even music since it influences the majority of my life. I can't believe that I still can't find something I want to do
Do you guys have any suggestions?"

"It can be quite wrong. Human psychology runs deeper than that.

The brain is quite skilled at finding excuses to not do something, because instincts induce us not to get out of our comfort zone, for fear of harm from unforeseeable objects. This is called analysis paralysis. Be aware of your instincts holding you back, fight against them, get your friends and family to motivate you, watch motivational videos, and get out of your comfort zone."

By #460385 03,Jun,16 09:55
I had breakfast at 6am. A snack at 9am. Lunch at 12pm which I drank tea. A snack at 3pm. Dinner at 7pm which I had tea again. And a snack at 9pm. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 19:43 other posts 
Perfect, countryboy!

By #460385 03,Jun,16 14:42
Well I see the habitual fake "sexyslut4554" is back for another try. Same pics as always. I won't confront her this time. I will just get banned again. The wedding video is getting old.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 15:38 other posts 
I saw that she returned. The difference now is that if she's reported, you have an opportunity to vote on the validity of her account, right?
By #460385 03,Jun,16 16:15
Yeap

By #508226 03,Jun,16 10:06
time wounds all heels .....
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 10:15 other posts 
He who laughs last is probably only pretending that he gets the joke.
By #460385 03,Jun,16 10:17
If you have noticed this notice then you have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 10:31 other posts 
he who smelled it.. dealt it

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 09:36 other posts 
I received a private message from a member who used a word that I don't often hear. Here's my question;

What do you call your evening meal:

• Dinner
• Supper
• Something other ( please specify what your "other" is )
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 10:03 other posts 
I've always used dinner and supper interchangeably.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 13:06 other posts 
And this is what I found on the Internet.

Supper vs. Dinner

"In parts of the US, supper and dinner are used interchangeably to refer to the evening meal, but elsewhere dinner is the midday meal, akin to lunch, and supper, the evening meal. What do these words really mean?

The word dinner does not necessarily imply the time of day. Depending on where you are, it may mean the midday meal or the evening meal, but it always refers to the main meal of the day. The word dinnercomes from the Vulgar Latin word disjējūnāre meaning “to break one’s fast.”

Supper, on the other hand, is associated with the evening. It comes from the Old French word soupermeaning “evening meal.” It has traditionally been used in the context of the last meal taken by Jesus before his crucifixion, known as the Last Supper."

And TinyTim indicated, the English are still eating late into the evening and call it supper and us darn Americans are calling that SNACKING!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 10:06 other posts 
in the north east we called it Supper. but here in the plains... Kansas they call it Dinner... no was just corrected Monday thru Saturday it is Supper.. on Sunday it is Dinner as in Sunday Dinner.... dont know why
By #509475 02,Jun,16 10:30
Here in England a dinner is had at 12.00 .Evening meal is had when you come home from work at 17.00 or there abouts . And a supper is something light say cheese and crackers with a cup of tea about 20.30 - 21.00 . The evening meal is also called tea time . On a sunday dinner is had about 15 .30 which is a big do "Sunday roast" . Then just a light supper at about 19.00 . or so
By #460385 02,Jun,16 12:17
In South Florida we call it dinner no matter the day or the time. We have family in Tennessee and Alabama and they call it supper except on Sundays then it's dinner. However, I do have some co-workers at my work that will call lunch "supper". But that is in only in the early afternoon.
By #188992 02,Jun,16 13:34
The 3 meals of the day are: breakfast, dinner and tea. Possibly a class thing here in the UK?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 16:52 other posts 
So when many Brits go home after a long day at work, their going to have "tea"? Not literally consuming a cup of tea, in a china cup ( as Mersey says it is much more enjoyable from ), you will be consuming possibly a bigger meal consisting of, meat/fish, vegetables, salad?
By #509475 02,Jun,16 17:01
for the old-fashioned tea, the at-home tea, the family tea and the high tea. Teatime is the time at which the tea meal is usually eaten, which is late afternoon to early evening. Tea as a meal is associated with Britain, Ireland, and some Commonwealth countries.
By #460385 02,Jun,16 17:31
Holy crap you all are confusing the hell out of me. How about we just say "it's time to freaking eat".
By #188992 02,Jun,16 17:39
For me, and that's all I can really say, people who have "dinner" in the evening (if they're in the UK) are higher up the social scale than me. I have my dinner in the middle of the day (whatever I actually eat). And what I eat after work/early evening is my tea (again, regardless of what I actually eat). Hope I'm making sense! lol
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 19:16 other posts 
You have made sense as did TinyTim. Thank you for your input!
By #460385 02,Jun,16 22:58
Still makes no sense. Can someone put it in black and white. Someone figure this shit out so we can eat dammit.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 23:42 other posts 
You probably reread what you wrote, that's why you're still confused, dammit!

Dinner is consumed at midday and once again as your later meal. Your very own people call their evening meal supper, except on Sunday, then they call it dinner. Now if you were trying to teach a little one, what sense does that make?

Truly, I thought that supper vs dinner was a southern thing. In the UK, their evening meal is tea vs dinner. As huxley suggests, tea vs dinner is more related to your "station" in life. The Queen has dinner, huxley and TinyTim have tea.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 01:33 other posts 
LOL countryboy
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 06:37 other posts 
You are entering into the realm of class divisions of British society here I think. I have not researched this for my answer, this is just what my life experience tells me. It was/(is?) the working classes, the labourers etc that tended to use the expression Tea to mean there evening meal. I think it was the pretentious middle classes who adopted the term Dinner as in Dinner party to display that they were superior. Finally Supper has two uses. The 'lower classes' would eat something late in the evening before retiring to bed having had their Tea earlier. There is another use for Supper though. However, the 'higher' classes often used this term for their evening meal especially if they didn't eat until after they had returned home from a social even like a trip to the theatre or a concert. This could of course all be total hogwash...but I stand by the fact that what you call your evening meal in the UK betrays your background/class. Even in the 21st century.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   ...#163

Show It Off