Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #78

Pages:  #1... #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 23:49 other posts 
Contrary to popular belief, just because *Jamie has found a sport that he's a'ight at, does NOT make him the official captain of the SYD/SYC basketball team! You're welcome.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 08:20 other posts 
Does anyone here have a love for classic cars? I do! I used to own a '71 Corvette. Back to the classic cars, I love seeing those BIG beauties on the road, restored and in pristine condition with ALL that chrome shining! The other day, I saw a mature couple driving in a '65 Pontiac GTO and I fell in love, again.

Who has the classic car love/bug? What do you have? And if you have a picture, please post!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 25,May,16 08:31 other posts 
when I was in HS I drove a '68 Camaro....
then in my Senior year had a '77 Camaro with way to much power..
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 09:15 other posts 
My Stingray was a 350 V8 with 330 horsepower and believe me, that WAS TOO MUCH power!

My Vette was stolen and recovered several years ago and I gave it to my nephew. If anyone spots a '71, deep blue metallic ( Mulsanne Blue? ) Vette in Seattle, Washington, that may have been mine. Corvette drivers, remember to "save the wave"!
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,16 10:24 other posts 
I've never understood the car thing. They are machines that enable you to go places and, if everything works out correctly, get you back home in one piece. Don't see why folks get so invested in them. No one falls in love with a lawn mower or a toaster.
By #358797 25,May,16 11:48
I love lamp...
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,16 11:57 other posts 
Well, lamp, sure. That goes without saying. How could a person NOT love a lamp?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 12:22 other posts 
I'm sure if you met someone who is into collecting, there's probably a lot to be said about the evolution of the lawn mower......I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure there's an attraction. Heck, watch American Pickers, Frank collects vintage oil cans Perhaps the love of cars is a Detroit thang.
By #460385 25,May,16 12:50
Lawnmowers and toasters require work. A bad ass muscle car barreling down the highway is fun.
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

The louder and the faster the better.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 19:05 other posts 
You're damn skippy, a bad ass muscle car ( or vintage car ) barreling down the road, loud and fast will command a lot of attention. When you're driving a muscle, there's a little B0Y in every man when someone rolls up beside him and his bad ass car, they glance over to make eye contact and revs his engine, pops the clutch. It's on and poppin'!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 20:30 other posts 
@ JustWill, do you feel the same about old buildings or just cars?
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,16 22:33 other posts 
Architecture can be a work of art, and I've been in love with our house since the day we moved in. (That probably has a lot to do with the guy who has helped to make it a HOME, though.)
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 25,May,16 13:06 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 18:58 other posts 
A little help for Big9inch21.....

Look at that beauty! Look at the chrome around the wheel wells, around the windows, look, there's a separate VENT window ( which was used to break into and steal the car...... Is that a LeMans?
--------------------------------------- added after 48 hours

I guess Big9inch21 has no intention of telling us what is in his garage.
By #507249 25,May,16 19:14
The old iron is the best!! I've loved cars, trucks, motorcycles...all the old Americana stuff my whole life. The cars used to have character...now you can't tell this new shit from one manufacturer to the next!! Mercedes look like Toyotas, etc...we used to be creative when we built cars!! Definitely not the case anymore. Just look at the new Mustangs, Camaros, and Challengers; they ran out of creativity and had to go back to the tried and true.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 20:57 other posts 
@ Motorhead, you're absolutely right about the cars looking somewhat the same! When I was a teen my friends, especially the girlfriends would laugh about me being able to identify cars by body style and if it was night, by taillights were all I needed to see!

Growing up, my dad had Fords and Chryslers, at the time, Chryslers seemed to be like being in a tank. I guess that's why I have ALWAYS been drawn to GM kinda products, because it seemed like all my parents bought were mom & pop cars, the size of a mini tank.

I admit, I would like to own a Ford, Mustang!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 27,May,16 16:08 other posts 
[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 16:33 other posts 
Wouldn't just know, the king decided to delete some of his pictures! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
By #460385 25,May,16 22:22
That is a beauty
By #494679 25,May,16 19:15
I have a thing for the Jaguar E-type. Love them
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 20:41 other posts 
It's easy to understand that you favor a British sports car! Do Brits enjoy classic cars, their classic cars?
By #494679 26,May,16 18:43
Hmmm, I couldn't give you an honest answer to that because I don't know enough about it. All I know is I prefer the old, classic/vintage cars. I don't just favour British cars though. I love the old school (1950s - 1970s) models when they had sweeping curves instead of the more modern cars, which I think look more like weapons, know what I mean?
By #509158 02,Jun,16 15:44
only registered users can see external links

My Dad has an E type Jaguar which I don't look forward to inheriting as it takes cash to keep in top condition. I luv the Ford Mustangs which you can now get in the UK with right hand drive x
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 16:36 other posts 
Mustangs with right hand drive!? Oh, that's just so wrong!
By #487013 25,May,16 19:35
1969 Challenger. I have had a lady boner for that car since I was old enough to drive. I have come close to having it recently, but the guy won't come down on the price. I once had an 1986 Iroc, loved that bitch. I've also had a 97 Trans Am. I also have a thing for classic harleys.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,16 20:43 other posts 
Wasn't the Challenger a car that was manufactured in bold colors? Purple, lime green, orange?
By #487013 25,May,16 22:18
Yes. The one I tried to purchase is lime green with black stripes.
By #460385 25,May,16 22:19
Yeap. It was made famous by the TV show, Dukes Of Hazard. And is now again a badass muscle car with a bad ass Hemi in it.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 27,May,16 00:09 other posts 
My favorite is a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6, preferably blue with the white racing stripes. Hopefully one day it will be mine.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 06:48 other posts 
I have further reflected upon my post about the ladies shower and locker room at the local aquatic center. Some women are very modest and it seems that the majority just feels that it is what it is....

Here's my question;

Is it only women that seem to have body image concerns or do men have the same insecurities?
By yoursayathotmail [Ignore] 02,Jun,16 08:06 other posts 
In my late teens sure I was sensitive to how I looked, but not as much as the girls were. I no longer give a rats arse.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,16 22:15 other posts 
Tonight, on the way home from work, I stopped at Panera Bread for dinner. The Chicken Thai salad, yummy! While I'm sitting there eating, a young couple come in with their b@by in that multifunctional carrier carseat apparatus. They chose their table, sit and place their b@by on the floor. Wuh!? I know women who are superstitious about placing their handbag on the floor because it has something to do with money not being plentiful. For cripes sake, you won't put your purse on the floor but you don't worry about the b@by? This was not the first time that I witnessed that, I saw it on Friday when I was doing some banking and a young woman was talking to a bank rep at his desk and the b@by in the car seat carrier and on the floor. Is it just me or does this bother anyone else?
By #460385 31,May,16 22:22
Hell no. That damn car seat and baby gets heavy after a while. Actually a lot of people believe the baby is safer on the ground than up high.
By #358797 31,May,16 22:36
Agreed. I've been there.
Car seats rock mighty easily, and bebes are rather wiggly... I was always afraid the seat would tip over and fall to the floor. Best way to avoid that is sit it on the floor in the first place.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,16 22:37 other posts 
Heck, I never had chˇldren and I would not put my b@by on the floor.

At a restaurant, people should pick a bigger table and place the b@by on the surface or ask for a booster chair and place the carrier/seat in that. This is our summer season, air is on, cold air is heavy and on the floor.... what about the b@by?
By #460385 01,Jun,16 06:06
If the restaurant is kind enough to give you a booth big enough, the best place is on the bench seat by the wall furthest away from your server. We would never place our kids on the floor at a restaurant. But at a bank or someones house then yes. The problem with putting the baby on the floor or on a highchair at a restaurant is the servers are not to bright all the time and they will pass hot food over top of the baby.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,16 06:27 other posts 
As for placing b@bies on the floor while in their carrier/seat, it is understandable that if you're at a friend's house that that might be the best spot to be. You offer good rationale about restaurants and servers I guess I was also fixated on how cold my ankles were sitting there. Heck, maybe the couple should have left their bundle of joy in their secured car while they dined. You know, car locked, window cracked open slightly for some fresh air.....

JUST KIDDING!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,16 22:29 other posts 
Prior to stopping at Panera Bread for dinner, I went to a nearby aquatic center for a couple of swim laps....

There's been so many posts about men, that they're wired differently, having the NEED to spy on another guy's junk when y'all are pissing at a urinal.....

I can honestly say that women don't seem to give a rat's ass about looking at another woman when we're in the communal showers. There seem to be 2 types of women that I've encountered; 1) the very modest women and 2) the women that know that the quicker they get showered off, the quicker that they can get dressed and the quicker that they can get out of there. I have yet to see anyone that wants to prance around naked. It definitely must be a guy thing.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 30,May,16 17:56 other posts 
If anyone gets a pvt message from (Raitt) asking if you like his cock DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING IN REFERENCE TO HIM !!! I did and it locked my computer, I was advised not to reboot my computer because I just downloaded a virus. Fortunately I have excellent Virus protection and was able to prevent and problems.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,May,16 18:38 other posts 
Thanks for the warning, Ray!
By #494374 30,May,16 19:17
Good of ya to give everyone a heads up
By #509475 31,May,16 10:14
Wow thats a mystery that Ray . I have Raitt on my friends list we correspond a lot and I have never had any probs with him .

Thanks for alerting us to it . I shall keep an eye out for that . I wonder if Admin knows the bugs are getting through his site ??? .
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 31,May,16 13:02 other posts 
Dont know, but what I do know is that he sent me a pvt message and asked what I thought of it. When I clicked on it my screen went blank and another screen came up flashing Warning me that I had just downloaded a virus, And that I had to call the 800 number to remove it.
By #509158 31,May,16 13:32
Hi Ray I am not knowingly sending viruses so I cannot explain what happened there. No one else has mentioned it to me to date. Apologies if my message caused you any inconvenience. I have contacted the site and asked if it's possible that a virus could be uploaded into my profile and am awaiting a response. Thanks for bringing to my attention. Regards Raitt
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 31,May,16 13:56 other posts 
Hello Raitt, Thanks for letting me know, I would have contacted you directly but didn't want to take a Chance after the first time I tried to comment on your photo.
No hard feeling here, with all the noncence that happens on the web, Who knows how it happened!
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,May,16 13:59 other posts 
Hey, Ray--that "You have a virus" message with the 800 number is a SCAM. They get permission to access your computer when you call and raid it for private info and banking info. They also steal credit card numbers and drain accounts.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 31,May,16 14:19 other posts 
That's what I figured Will. The exact reason I did not call the number and let my virus protection handle it.Jut put it out there for others information,as I said in my reply to ,would have contacted him directly but didn't want to go through the hassle of doing a complete scan of my computer again.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,16 19:23 other posts 
BIRTHDAY ALERT! 🎉🎂🎁🎈

It's K315's birthday today. Why not stop by and send her a greeting!? And I bet if she were to win the Excitement Meter contest on her birthday, it probably would be quite meaningful for her.

/member.php?w=376518
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 31,May,16 06:23 other posts 
Thanks for that Bella! And thanks to all my visitors today that showed me some lovin', I've had a great day
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,16 08:02 other posts 
Next year will you invite us to the party?
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 31,May,16 08:09 other posts 
Sure, make it a SYD world tour

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   ...#163

Show It Off