Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #163

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #201583 03,Apr,13 13:19
Why did the old lady swallow the fly?

If I conversed with a burning bush and told someone, would I be institutionalized?

How come none of the 19 monkeys jumping on the bed had enough sence to stop when the first idiot fell and bumped his head?

These are questions that have plagued me since my youth, maybe the wise SYD wizards can help me.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:54 other posts 
Thank you admin, for placing a point price on opening forum topics.
By #369654 02,Apr,13 19:12
A point Price on opening a Forum Topic.... I can see not many new Topics in Forum now. Its just total bullshit that the changers that are happening are all point related. The way I and others see whats happening is the site is beyond repair and admin is just taking points. And now I hear that pic older then 5 days cant be voted down on... This open the way for fakes to burn long time members pics that are newly posted, the fakes will be made and not used for the 5 days and then come out and fuck long time members points and rating... Sorry but the site needs to be closed and re built with new rules...... The goodie Goodies always fuck good things up... so when you dont have points as admin taxes you on every thing what are you going to do, its just another way of making you BUY points... and that I will not do. It will be a matter of time before admin changers main chat to tax you 1 point each post.... Then what are you going to do...?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Forum Trolls,
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 19:16 other posts 
Do you really miss the give me ideas on what pics I should post/who wants to suck my cock/I'm straight but I want to suck dick threads?
By #274357 02,Apr,13 19:54
"The goodie Goodies always fuck good things up"

We 'goodie goodies' sincerely apologize...yeah.

Take your complaints on the road...YOU will not be missed.

Fucktard.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 20:00 other posts 
2Nice He Must need another dose of the repelant!

By #303133 02,Apr,13 19:00
Okay:
I say this quite sincerely and without the slightest hint of my usual sarcasm.
Sorry that I violated the sanctity of your MEMBERS YOU MISS thread, Lovely Lady. I meant no disrespect, and I understand how seriously you take that particular portion of the forum.
In my defense, I WAS attacked there, and I responded without thinking about your feelings. I will try to behave better in the future.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 19:05 other posts 
No apology necessary, we're good! In friendship I'm giving you a kiss, pucker up!

By #246688 02,Apr,13 18:56
I've said it before but it bears repeating...I like cheese.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 19:01 other posts 
Thank you stan4321 for your random thought!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163  

Show It Off