on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #623135 [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 08:23
I'M FAIRLY NEW HERE BUT I HAVE ALREADY FOUND OUT THAT MOST OF THE THREADS ARE NOT FOR ME. I ASSUME THAT'S THE CASE FOR OTHER MEMBERS. PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY OR BITCH ABOUT, WELCOME.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.RANDOM BULLSHIT   2.RAND0M BULLSHIT   3.The ORIGINAL "Random Bullshit" thread is now in the Dumpster   4.RANDOM STUFF.....   5.RANDOM STUFF, JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT STUFF  

Comments:
By #623135 12,Aug,20 08:28
I guess I should start. I'm ANGEl1227's husband. Another member called me a "FAKE" account. This BITCH who never showed us her nudes passes as the arbiter for what's allowed on site. BELLA!, that's the BITCH"S name, has over 150 people who has blacklisted her. Personally I think she should be banned.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

By #592419 30,Aug,20 15:12
I AGREE..SHE IS THE QUEEN OF FAKES ON THIS SITE..

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 14:21 other posts 
I see Huxley is as confused as ever. He now has threads about Dgraff and Phart. I wonder if he has one about himself?

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 11:48 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Here we go again

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 09:16 other posts 
[deleted image]

she's a world class bitch

By #623135 12,Aug,20 08:55
SCORPS IS AT IT AGAIN, CLUTCHING AT STRAWS
As long as Kanye gets in a majority of the "swing states" who cares about the rest. EVERYONE knows who the big 3 are going to vote for. No surprise there. Kanye will peel the Black and Young Vote in the "swing states", away from nutty Uncle Joe, and we'll be golden and guaranteed another 4 years of Donald J. Trump. Sounds like a winning plan to me!

TBH with you, I'm NOT particularly fond of getting the "W" that way, but in light of the crooked bastards insisting upon mail-in-voting, I think it's only fair to introduce a counterattack. You failed to mention how many states he (Kanye's), up and rolling in.

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

By #623135 12,Aug,20 08:51
dgraff POSTED at 12,Aug,20 07:31

So I’ve been black listed by woody1227 just for calling it a crusty old cock sucker in German awwww that just breaks my heart
-----------------------------------------------------------

HALF THE STORY DON'T COUNT. YOU BLACKLISTED ME AND MY WIFE FIRST. GO BACK TO LICKING BELLA'S DICK.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off