Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #79

Pages:  #1... #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,16 10:37 other posts 
MEMORIAL DAY 2016

GOD bless our troops and our veterans!

JOHN F. KENNEDY

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF

It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
By #460385 28,May,16 11:25
Memorial Day we will honor and respect those men and woman who paid the ultimate sacrifice to defend the freedom of the United States. That includes our allies that have died along side our troops as well. We live free because of their bravery.
By #507249 30,May,16 13:22
Thank you to all that have served and are currently serving as well as to all the families of service members that paid the ultimate sacrifice for us to have the freedom that we have today. I also want to thank all of the spouses of the men and women of our military! You all are often forgotten and without your sacrifice of standing beside and supporting your brave warriors our country would be nothing. So thank you to all of you!!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,16 15:07 other posts 
This is a beautiful acknowledgement to all! Thank you, Motorhead13, thank you.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,16 00:58 other posts 
You know who I haven't noticed in a long time?......razzle4

No pictures on the banner, no blogs from the lovely SYC members, professing to be razzle's cock whores or whatever it is that they are.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,16 00:30 other posts 
This is what I find exciting. I've maintained that showing some is far sexier than showing all! For cryin' out loud, some members choose to display their parts and it's like looking into a gnarly tunnel nothing as gorgeous like Norway's Lærdal Tunnel.

Admire Atlas and if you don't find him EXCITING, you're kray-kray!

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,16 00:01 other posts 
I use a phone that has some images of that I'm not familiar with. Does anyone know what these are or represent?

➿ or 🍘
By #460385 28,May,16 00:18
Tits and a vagina.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,16 00:22 other posts 
That is NOT!

By milesbferry [Ignore] 27,May,16 19:46 other posts 
For works of art, have a look at the Ralph Lauren car collection. Bugatti .... works of art
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,16 23:58 other posts 
Hi, miles b!

By Dicktator [Ignore] 27,May,16 17:48 other posts 
I think the most beautiful car ever built is the 58 corvette in tuxedo black
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,16 18:20 other posts 
I'm not going to lie, I had to Google 1958 Corvette to see what the body lines were. It is a beauty! I was surprised as heck to see that if someone was restoring her to her full glory, the Wonder Bar AM/FM radio would now cost $ 649.00, plus $ 41.00 tax and $ 45.00 shipping. The cost a purist will have to pay......

By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,16 17:31 other posts 
What in the eff is wrong with the SYD/SYC membership?

Wouldn't YOU like to see a SYD member or a different SYC member receive the Excitement Meter trophy? I know I would! There are so MANY exciting members to vote for, it's like going to a jukebox ( old school ) dropping your coins in and playing the same damn song all the time. It's time to expand your repertoire! C'mon, get it right in this round!

To admin, in the event that SYC members continue to dominate and "win" this contest, it would be nice if you would consider awarding the SYD member with the highest amount of votes, a trophy of his own. There should be a consolation prize of some sort, for real!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 24,May,16 00:55 other posts 
pfffftttt... whatever
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 07:12 other posts 
I might be wrong but I don't believe that JeffinKS is supporting you or your continued wins.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 24,May,16 07:16 other posts 
Be careful Bella.... when I complained about the same few people always winning... I was called a whiny bitch
By #460385 24,May,16 07:39
If you want to determine who and what is exciting. Go by views and comments on members pics. I've been saying for a while now, the Pic Of The Month should be determined by the male and female pic with the highest views, votes, and comments during that 1 month period. Why do we vote for Pic Of The Month?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 24,May,16 07:48 other posts 
so kinda like a "Main Page Grand Champion"? as the factors you mention are the same ones that move your picture to the top of the main page.
also your comment is a little confusing, you say one of the Determinations for Pic of the Month is by the number of votes.... and then finish by asking why do members vote for Pic of the Month
By #316057 24,May,16 07:52
Funny I got ban by the one that wining for not voteing for his photoshop pic
--------------------------------------- added after 49 minutes

guess I STAY AWAY FROM HERE
--------------------------------------- added after 49 minutes

[I do not like this topic]
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 24,May,16 08:03 other posts 
"Funny I was banned by the member that was whining about me not voting for his Photo shopped pic"

LOL long night Jamie? or too much coffee?
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

"Funny I was banned by the member that was winning for not voting for his Photo shopped pic"

LOL long night Jamie? or too much coffee?
By #316057 24,May,16 08:28
You better read again
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 24,May,16 08:29 other posts 
are you saying I banned you for something? uh no I have never banned you
By #460385 24,May,16 10:07
@ jeffinKS I don't understand what you want out of this site. You claim to have many friends that adore you. Isn't this what it is all about. On your Activity Meter you have more than we do. I don't get what you keep expecting. If the games are driving you mad, then don't play them.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 24,May,16 11:17 other posts 
I guess I get everything I need from this site. I have been a member for over 6 years and for the most part have been happy.
By admin [Ignore] 24,May,16 09:27 other posts 
You or Bella would still not win in any of those categories. I just checked.

Also, I already explained this before and don't know what is so hard to understand. Purpose of this contest is to increase interaction among members, begging being inevitable part of it, regrettably. It was never intended to determine which pic is really the best. Which is impossible anyway, since it's subjective and influenced by which people were online during the period.

If you don't like voting for it, just don't. Personally if someone begs me to vote I just vote that pic down, without saying anything.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 15:10 other posts 
"You or Bella would still not win in any of those categories. I just checked."

@ admin, forgive me, I'm not as quick as so many but who is the "You" that you're referring to and what are categories that you are referring to?

⭐⭐⭐ Also, have you considered a trophy or award that could be bestowed upon the SYD member with the highest amount of votes?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 21:12 other posts 
Still waiting for admin to respond.......
By admin [Ignore] 27,May,16 07:48 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,16 12:27 other posts 
Thank you, admin.

My initial post was not an attempt to promote myself, it was to make membership aware that there are MANY other exciting members to consider. It would be nice to see other members having an opportunity to win.....that's all.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,May,16 13:43 other posts 
I could win potm then Much easier to generate views and comments,if you reply to every comment on the pic... you bump your own pic...
By #460385 24,May,16 13:54
Hell yeah. You got it.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 08:06 other posts 
Hey, Jeff, in this instance I doubt I will be referred to as a whiny bitch. I think the whiny part will be completely dropped and I will be referred to as THE bitch.

But Jeff, it's not the same few memberS, in the Excitement Meter contest, it's the same member.

This is merely meant as constructive criticism. I understand that admin has attempted to introduce new games and features to his site to spark interest. The games are fun and exciting and as another member has said, requires great social skills. I just don't see how having the same member(s) win, cycle after cycle, month after month is creating the warm fuzzies or the sense of fun that admin was hoping for.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 24,May,16 08:11 other posts 
this is EXACTLY what I complained about in the past. and if you remember I was told to shut up and sit down..... even by admin. I was advised to be more "interactive" I feel I am very interactive as I have many friends and even a few TROLLS that LOVE to harass me. just that somehow my actions on here fall outside of the ADMIN's metrix's
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,May,16 13:36 other posts 
Ok, I'll bite on the troll comment... trolls are everywhere,it's the norm for the net these days,want to name someone,name them...don't leave a half assed blanket statement..

You want to be loved and think your actions deserve something,goodness me...well others don't see you,how you see yourself....so suck that up and make some constructive criticism....
By #460385 24,May,16 10:16
@ bella. It's hard to beat that member when she is on the site 24/7.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 15:13 other posts 
@ countryboy, ( o Y o ) thanks for dropping by my blog, stay super sexy ✱bella!✱ ( . Y . )
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,May,16 13:32 other posts 
Cuz you were acting like one..
By #358797 24,May,16 08:39
Perhaps once one wins, they should be disqualified for the next x-amount of rounds...
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 15:14 other posts 
@ Arexa, That's exactly how I feel! Apparently common sense isn't so common any longer.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 24,May,16 20:07 other posts 
I've thought this and buying the extra votes as well. Not every member has the points to buy votes to show support for their friends. The idea of the game is great and it's made me aware of some awesome members and thats what I'm grateful for. But sadly like most games members will find a way to abuse it for attention.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 20:36 other posts 
Thank you for your input!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Oh, by the way, ( . Y . )feel free to drop by my page, stay sexy ❈bella!❈ ( o Y o )
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,May,16 06:48 other posts 
I take no part in the voting for pic of the month and always ignore the spammed requests to vote for a members pic. However, I have often thought that pic of the month should be the one which either a) has received most visits or b) most comments or c) been voted hot most during that month. Definetly not a separate 'popularity' contest.
As for the excitement meter, I do not chase the title and am not concerned about who 'wins' that. However, for those who are concerned I would just say that I don't not spend ages on here every day commenting and participating in various ways to the forums etc. Even so I generally find that I am quite high on the daily 'chart'. anyone who plays a reasonably full part could I am sure rise up the 'chart'.
I do agree that maybe a winner of the 'title' should be ineligible for a couple of rounds jsy to allow for a variety of people to have the opportunity to 'win'.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,16 12:39 other posts 
Thank you, Andthisisme!

Why keep having the same person win month after month OR cycle after cycle. What admin instituted for the SYC contestants, if a SYD member won the MOST EXCITING award, the SYC member with the highest amount of votes was awarded a "runner-up" award. It seems apparent to me that there's nothing similar awarded to the men. If SYC members are going to dominate the contest, it only seems FAIR that admin would want to award the SYD competitor. Heck, even in the various pageants, there are awards made for 1st runner-up, etc.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 27,May,16 07:29 other posts 
Just stay super sexy, comment on every single page with a copy/paste comment inviting them to drop by your page, oh and give out those little five point kisses 😂
By admin [Ignore] 27,May,16 07:49 other posts 
Is there something that keeps you from doing the same?
By #460385 27,May,16 08:38
I guess it's that old saying. " Don't h a t e the player, h a t e the game".
By admin [Ignore] 27,May,16 09:11 other posts 
I do not really get a meaning of this saying. There is nothing similar in my culture. But any game among humans is what people who play it make it, nevermind intentions of the creator.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 27,May,16 08:48 other posts 
Yea. Not that desperate for a win mao
By admin [Ignore] 27,May,16 09:09 other posts 
But you still complain. How does that work? Does complaining about crooked politician and greedy capitalists make you richer in real life? If it is I guess it's time for me to start complaining about members who do not pay for the site...
By #460385 27,May,16 09:21
Oooooh good one.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 27,May,16 11:06 other posts 
Get your complaining on then😂
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,16 12:43 other posts 
To admin, There's nothing that keeps any member from saying; (oYo) Stay super sexy! (.Y.). Yeah, you're right, I'm going to test that out and see how it is received and will update you with my findings. Thank you for your input.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,16 13:30 other posts 
@ admin, I asked this before and I hope you will consider this request.... Is there any way for you to tweak the way in which a member can opt out yet still see the wanking carrot on another member's page? Yes, I know I can click on a picture and then click on "This excites me" but that's extra clicking. Make it user friendly for all.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,May,16 10:05 other posts 
I say we just flip the board off the table in a snit, stomp to our rooms, and play with ourselves from now on!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   ...#163

Show It Off