Recent Posts of member Cox4you

Topics:

Haters gonna ****. 31,Aug,17 13:13

By Cox4you 02,Dec,21 17:23
No. I don’t want to see it but to each their own. I think there’s a tasteful way to show and then you will always have some who don’t understand that concept and they just don’t see it as gross. However again. To each their own but I don’t personally seek out those pics.

By Cox4you 10,Aug,21 20:02
You couldn’t be rational with her. I asked her a simple question one time and went off like a loose cannon and blasted blogs about me and saying any nonsense she could conjure up. I even tried at one point to reach out via her partner and have him explain to her that I was not doing what she claimed. I took the higher path she kept on with her nonsense. I certainly won’t be missing anything about her.

By Cox4you 10,Aug,19 22:53

By Cox4you 08,Aug,19 20:44
I don’t get ingrown hairs either but the only part I fully shave is my balls. The rest I just trim close and short. It’s just a routine for me. Every day in the shower. Keeps them so smooth

By Cox4you 08,Aug,19 17:34
I always shave my balls and trim up elsewhere. I personally love the feeling of my balls being smooth.
It’s a personal preference. I however do not fully shave my entire region because it can leave razor burns and the growing back part can be a real itch fest.
However in the shower it’s not a big deal to daily shave my balls smooth.

By Cox4you 21,Apr,18 22:19

By Cox4you 20,Apr,18 15:36

By Cox4you 19,Apr,18 21:16

By Cox4you 30,Sep,17 17:23

By Cox4you 10,Sep,17 13:31
never had any guys ask that about jeans etc. most are curious. Example. An uncircumcised male will ask things about being circumcised.

I think if boundaries are respected and it's known what each members profile clearly states Their sexual identity. I don't see why a straight man cannot be friends with a bisexual or gay male.

With that all said. It is hard to find many women on this site that will truly engage in too many conversations.

They are out there it just seems the men are more open in talking about pics. Their bits. Stories of sexual encounters etc.

By Cox4you 09,Sep,17 22:16
its odd but maybe some guys feel it's easier to talk about certain issues with another male perhaps. Idk.

By Cox4you 02,Sep,17 21:00
Thanks. We got it under control. Aussieman and I discussed it. We are not on ill terms. I showed him the message that was sent to me so he knows it wasn't made up.
We just don't know who was behind the asking or if it was someone just trying to create trouble.
We got this.
Thanks man.

By Cox4you 02,Sep,17 18:56
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

[deleted image]

So the private message of the member advising what he heard was sent to you directly Aussieman. Now you can see the member who advised me what he heard.

Yes, you and I have discussed this and hopefully the mentioned member will tell us who he heard it from. I'd like to know and it seems you would too.

Again congrats and thanks for your well wishes. Let's see if this was someone stirring the pot or if this member will divulge who he heard it from.

By Cox4you 02,Sep,17 01:14
Can't u click on it? It is from a member telling me that "someone" was asking to not vote me.

By Cox4you 02,Sep,17 00:54
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

[deleted image]

By Cox4you 02,Sep,17 00:31
No I didn't say you and she did that. However someone did and I will find out. True you garnered more votes and congratulations on that. Did you however do the math and see whom had the most not hot votes. That was you.

I'm man enough to congratulate you on a win. I'm just being told that behind the scenes someone was canvassing and asking to vote not hot and not to vote on me at all.

Only you two know of any involvement on your part if any.

By Cox4you 02,Sep,17 00:26
Will find out. I was sent a pm advising that members were being asked to vote not on my pic.

I am still waiting for the reply which I may not receive because of any backlash.

By Cox4you 31,Aug,17 14:29
Well the two I know of are well oiled pathetic machines.

By Cox4you 28,Aug,17 10:45

By Cox4you 25,Aug,17 06:24

By Cox4you 25,Aug,17 03:41
For this month it's true but look at who's running and who his fucktwit is doing all the rallying.

By Cox4you 19,Aug,17 18:56
Hmmm. Sad to see him go. I thought he was back.

By Cox4you 17,Aug,17 23:54
I don't always but sometimes I will bc you can miss some really great pics. I think you're right though. Most don't.

By Cox4you 17,Aug,17 18:29
People blacklist for stupid reasons. You welcome them. You send a nice polite comment.....etc. It should cost points to blacklist then maybe some of these trigger happy folks might think twice.

By Cox4you 16,Aug,17 14:24
Indeed he did. Must be speechless

By Cox4you 16,Aug,17 12:52
Looks like he posted random bullshit alright.

By Cox4you 16,Aug,17 02:31
Then he has to have a huge number of people he blacklisted because a ton of members here do not show their faces in their pics. I have snippets of my face but it's my choice to show full face or not.

By Cox4you 16,Aug,17 00:38
Don't fret it. I just got blacklisted and called a closeted motherfucker because I choose to not show full face in my pics. some people have real mental issues. Don't sweat the small stuff Sammy.

By Cox4you 02,Jul,17 08:41

By Cox4you 30,Jun,17 01:09
Interesting. Obviously I've heard of Peter Pan but I've never seen it or what it was even about. I just read something that the creator of the character based it off of a sibling that died in an ice skating accident Before the age of 14 and his mother and sibling thought of him as forever a boy. The boy who never grew up. Will have to watch it sometime.

By Cox4you 30,Jun,17 00:07
Isn't Peter Pan also known as "The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up"?

By Cox4you 29,Jun,17 17:54
Then perhaps they will learn to post in appropriate categories if they continue to get dinged points. A new category has been created.

Apparently there's a significant amount of folks whom post as such so there obviously is a level of interest and people do care. They can choose now what categories they like. Give it a shot and see how it goes.

Thank you admin.

By Cox4you 29,Jun,17 15:35
That's ridiculous. You'd think anyone would be happy to accept a genuine comment regardless of orientation or sexual preferences.
It's their loss then if they want to be nasty about it.

By Cox4you 29,Jun,17 15:30
There is often a lot of confusion about what it means to be transgender, transexual, or transvestite. People have difficulty understanding these terms and differentiating between them. This is a major problem, seeing as it's an everyday reality for some people. You may fit into one of these categories and not even know, or indeed miscategorise yourself. For the rest of the population, it's still something that needs attention and recognition because it's something that will effect everyone at some point in their lives, directly or indirectly.

I see a member using transsexual in their title. They have to post on the male side.

Yet on the excitement game they receive the boobs trophy.

It's easy to see who posts in wrong categories and many do it on purpose however their are legitimate transgender/transsexual members and if they are strictly using the term transsexual then maybe it is what terminology they use depending on where they live or what they have been told. I don't know.....is it even possible to create a category for trans/cross dressing that would encompass it all?

By Cox4you 29,Jun,17 12:07
I agree with you. I know a member here who has to post on the male side but is in the process of transition.

There's already so much judgement and labels placed on people that I think a place such as this could be more open to people's unique situations.

Everyone wants acceptance and to fit in somewhere.

I know a member here gets a lot of crap for posting on the male side and has transgender in their headline. Its sad bc if you spent an ounce of time chatting with said member, it's easy to see how gentle natured they are and seems to appreciate the site.

They have even asked admin to maybe help and create a trans category but was shot down on that idea.

By Cox4you 28,Jun,17 23:50
Oh I've seen many a women go out in their nightgowns.

On a side note, I really have never understood guys who wear socks and flip flops.

Now I'm not a fan of feet and especially big gnarly toes that look like eagle talons but wouldn't the socks impede with the part of the flip flop that goes between the big toe.

.... or the gents who where shorts and socks up to their knees.

I guess they have tan knee caps.

By Cox4you 28,Jun,17 23:43
True on that.

By Cox4you 28,Jun,17 23:11
I see that shit in Walmart more than I care to. So many inappropriate dressed peeps strolling around on scooters bc they are too fat to walk. Boobs dragging behind them.
I was looking for bath towels and on the shelve was damn chicken bones!!!
You know someone was strolling about eating away and just tossing the bones.

By Cox4you 28,Jun,17 22:18
Every time I walk into a Walmart.

By Cox4you 25,Jun,17 03:11
sounds fitting for you.

By Cox4you 15,Jun,17 22:47
Little Boy Blue,
Come blow your horn,
The sheep's in the meadow,
The cow's in the corn;
But where is the boy
Who looks after the sheep?
He's under a haystack,
He's fast asleep.
Will you wake him?
No, not I,
For if I do,
He's sure to cry.

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 14:20
The post that was removed wasn't in the forum fuckwad. It was on a why she blacklisted. So the only person(s) that could remove it would be admin or suckit.

Once the member complained to admin it was then deleted.
Yep. I'll handle you in whatever fashion I feel best and too bad you can't do anything but whine about it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

P. S. I wasn't aware I was arguing or responding with a man. I have yet to see that you are one.
you're just someone behind a keyboard that has no relevance to me. So keep flapping your lips and getting more mad. Thank you for the laughs tho.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Ya blue. Why don't you steal another members private pic and photo shop it again like you did to my own friends only private pic. That you never should have had access to. See how that works out for you. pot and kettle blue. Everything your saying about me sounds like a self description of yourself and your own actions here. Funny. I had a member see your nasty gifts you left and I got a message saying man he must be a jackass. Thanks for shedding light onto your own behavior. Be careful about stealing members pics. Just might get you a deletion. Oh and by the way. Stay super sexy if that's even possible for you.

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 13:35
You're just a dick and always have been. And guess what fuckwad. You said admin wouldn't care about Lix saying someone was an ex con. Well either admin removed it or suckit was made to remove it.

So up yours and so much for thinking you know it all.

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 12:07
No I never did blacklist the cunt. I don't give a shit who you're friends with.
Thanks for being the site police you think you know it all

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 11:59
The forums are public and they always go all over the place.

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 11:39
Regardless of what type of site. You can't divulge any private or personal information on a member true or not.
Common sense should have told you that. You can't slander a person or divulge anything about their "real" identity.
He should report it to admin. Suckit reported someone for exposing something about her.

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 11:16
You asked to give recognition and say something nice. Looks to me like recognition was given and to the members who referenced suckit. Their opinion appears to be thanking her for various issues that have led to positive outcomes.

You can't control what another chooses to say or feel regardless.

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 00:44
I'd like to give recognition to member lixsipsuckit for being such a whack a doodle of a member.
Her antics are some of the funniest and easiest things to mock and make fun of.
She literally hands you the material on a platter. It doesn't get any better than that.
I love laughing at her lies in her blogs and in the forums.
I crack up laughing at her copy paste wall comments.
Why would you tell a new member that has zero pictures to stay super sexy? I guess it's become such a habit you don't even realize they have not a single picture.

Keep on being stupid suckit. You're slaying at it. Your pics kill my eyes but your lies and (why's) do make me laugh at you so hard.

By Cox4you 14,Jun,17 00:05

Feel free to stop by my page. All members welcome. STAY SUPER SEXY
*cox*

By Cox4you 13,Jun,17 23:14
Report her for character defamation dgraff. She crossed a line. Totally improper but it's Lix. What can you expect. She stoops to all sorts of lies.
I'd definitely report it.